Love For Fighting (Male reade...

By Divine_Quirk

(Y/N) (L/N) is a young saiyan that loves to fight. While fighting for the safety of planet earth, he got suck... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64

Chapter 51

1.4K 46 15
By Divine_Quirk

(Readers POV)

Kefla: So you've been hiding this power all this time? What is this form called? Super Saiyan 5 or something?

I screamed out loudly as I powered up as much as I can. Kefla smirked and put her hands up, several green balls of ki appearing above her.

Kefla: I hope you're hungry!

She threw the green ki balls at me. They crashed into my body, not hurting me in the slightest.

Kefla: Huh?

I dashed at Kefla and punched her in the stomach. She gasped out in pain. I grabbed her by her hair and threw her away. I quickly ran over to her and punched her into some rubble, making her bounce back to me. I kicked her down into the ground. I grabbed her neck and raised her up into the air. She tried to kick me to let her go, but I kept my grip. I made a ball of ki in my hand and slammed it into her stomach. I let go of her neck, letting the force of the ki ball knock her back.

(Y/N): RRRAAAGGGHHH!!!

Pieces of the arena started to break apart from me powering up. I saw Kelfa get up. Several balls of red ki formed in front of her hand as they started to swirl around.

Kefla: You're power is definitely insane! But that won't stop me and my unstoppable power! It feels like I can destroy your entire universe with this attack!

She jumped forward and threw her fist forward, making the red balls fly at me. I punched them, destroying them. Kefla ran at me and started to throw a barrage of punches on my chest. I started to walk forward, making her walk back as she continued her punches.

Kefla: Budge! You! Bastard!

I brought my arm back and threw it forward, punching Kefla in the face. She crashed into the floor. I walked up to her and started to stomp on her stomach over and over again.

Kefla: Guh! Agh! Guh!

She started to power up more, making me get blown back slightly. She got up and sparks of electricity started to surround her body as her hair got a bit spikier.

Kefla: How are you taking my attacks so well?! It doesn't make sense! I'm the strongest saiyan around! Guess I'll need to take this to the next level!

Her aura started to get bigger as her power kept skyrocketing up. I started to scream, powering up in return. I'm the strongest! Not her! I'll show her just how weak she really is! After a while of both of us powering up, we stopped. We dashed at each other. We clashed fists. I wrapped my tail around Kefla's other arm, keeping her in place. I punched her several times in the face. I kicked the side of her head, unwrapping my tail from her arm, making her fly to the side. She kicked off some broken piece of the arena right back at me.

(Y/N): DIE!!!

I tried to punch her, but she barely dodged the attack and punched my face. I can feel it a little bit. I smiled as I opened my mouth and released a large and powerful blast of ki out of it. It hit Kefla, making her scream in pain as she was launched back, breaking through several pillars of hard rock. I stopped my blast. I screamed out loudly.

Kefla: I've had enough!

I saw Kelfa on top of pillar. She started to power up even more, her aura turning red.

Kefla: I will win this! You can't beat me!

A bunch of red lasers came out of her body in all directions. I jumped towards her, getting hit by some of the lasers. They actually started to push me back. After I get out of the range of one of the beams, I get hit by another one. I kept getting knocked back as I was close to the edge of the arena.

Kefla: Fall off the stage already!

(Y/N): AAAAARRRRRHHHHH!!!

I powered up even more, a large white aura surrounding my body as I dashed right through the red lasers.

Kefla: What?! Like that will help you!

Kelfa started to also launch a ton of red ki balls at me. I powered through them all as I was getting closer to Kefla. Her laser beam attack stopped as she brought both of her hands back. Balls of swirling red and green ki appeared in her hands.

Kelfa: I got you now! You can't dodge in midair! I...

She threw her hands forward, launching a large red and green swirling beam right at me.

Kefla: WIN!!!

I started to scream out as the blast came into contact with my body. I kept going forward, powering through the blast. As soon as I was close enough to Kefla, I reached out at her out of the blast. I grabbed her by the neck, making her stop her blast. I brought my other hand back as a ball of green ki appeared in it.

(Y/N): FINAL SHINE ATTACK!!!

I threw my hand forward, making my launch my Final Shine Attack at Kefla. I let go of her neck as my blast launched Kelfa back. She started to scream in pain as she tried her best to push my blast back, but failing. Her Potara earrings broke as she defused. I stopped my blast and couldn't see her anywhere. I looked back at the bleachers, seeing Caulifla and Kale in them.

(Y/N): Nngghhh!

I held onto my head as I felt a massive headache in my head. I fell down to one knee as I went back into my base form. I took a few deep breaths.

(Y/N): What... Was that?

Grand Priest: Kale and Caulifla of the sixth universe have been eliminated. Universe 6 has lost all of its combatants. They shall be erased!

I looked over as everyone from Universe 6, except for Vados, get surrounded in a white aura before they disappeared completely. They're gone. Erased.

(Y/N): I... I caused that...

I eliminated the two girls, making their entire universe go away. I felt sick with myself. It was me that just killed an uncountable amount of people. I heard someone running over to me. I looked over and saw Goki. She got up to me and helped me up to my feet.

Goki: (Y/N)! Are you ok?! That was a serious fight!

(Y/N): Y-Yeah. I'm fine. So that was the form you and Vegeta were talking about earlier?

Goki: You actually remember being in it?

(Y/N): Kinda... It's a bit fuzzy.

I took a few steps forward. I felt pain all over my body. I guess I took more damage than I thought.

Goki: Hey, you have to be careful. I'm sure running into all of those attacks hurt your body a lot.

I smirked as I cracked my neck.

(Y/N): This pain won't get in the way of fighting for my universe.

I looked back at Goki. She laughed a bit.

Goki: I guess there isn't anything that can stop you, huh? We are close to winning this tournament, so let's not slow down!

Goki jumped away, going to fight some more people. I took a deep breath and jumped away too. I saw a small red beam fly past me, making me stop in my place. I looked over where the beam came from, seeing Frieza standing there with his finger out.

Frieza: You sure did put up a great show against those monkey girls. I was hoping I could fight them myself.

(Y/N): Frieza. The hell are you up to?

Frieza: Hmm? What do you mean?

(Y/N): I can see it. You're planning something in that purple head of yours.

Frieza: Oh please. You are right about me having some plans in my head, but they are about saving our universe so I can conquer it later. For now let's try to be team players.

(Y/N): Team players with you?

Frieza: It will only benefit the both of us. So let's not go at each other until this is over.

(Y/N): Yeah, ok. But once this is over, I'll make sure you rot in hell.

Frieza: Not if I make you rot first.

I smirked at Frieza. I can't wait until this tournament is over. Me and Frieza heard something weird, making us look over. We saw about four guys, three of them looking like robots. They all combined together, making a giant robot.

(Y/N): Alright, what the hell is that thing?!

Agnilasa: AAARRRRRHHHHH!!!

The giant robot tried to punch down at me and Frieza, but we jumped away, dodging the punch.

(Y/N): Whatever he did, he must definitely be strong!

Frieza: Like he is a challenge for the great lord Frieza!

Frieza shot several small red beams of ki at the big guy, but they didn't even leave a scratch.

Frieza: What?!

I saw the big guy punch down at Frieza, knocking him back and heading out of the arena. I quickly launched a ki ball at Frieza. The ball hit him, stopping his momentum and him landing on the arena.

(Y/N): You can't dodge a simple punch?

I looked over at the big guy and saw his fist about to hit me. I quickly used Instant Transmission over to the nearest ki signature I could find, which happened to be Vegeta.

(Y/N): Yo Vegeta! Mind helping me take down that huge guy?

Vegeta: That's your fight. Fight it by yourself.

(Y/N): I can't believe Frieza is more willing to work with me than you Vegeta.

Some kind of weird wormhole thing opened up right by me and Vegeta. The big guy's fist came out of it, punching me and Vegeta back.

(Y/N): Guess it's your fight too Vegeta!

Vegeta: Let's get rid of this big bastard already!

Me and Vegeta both powered up into Super Saiyan. I saw the big guy punching through more of those wormholes, attacking everyone else on my team, Frieza, Goki, Gohan, and Android 18.

(Y/N): To think some small guys could combine into someone this strong.

Another wormhole appeared in front of me and Vegeta. We both saw the fist coming at us. We put our hands, trying to stop it, but it knocked us back. I got knocked into someone else. I looked back and me and Vegeta are now with Goki, Frieza, and Gohan.

Goki: Oh, hey guys.

(Y/N): I see you all are having trouble too.

Frieza: Are you having trouble dodging some simple punches?

Gohan: We need to focus everyone! We have to team up to defeat this guy!

I looked around and saw the huge guy punch Android 18 out of the arena, eliminating her.

(Y/N): 18!

I looked over at the bleachers and saw her appear next to Krillin, Master Roshi, Tien, and Piccolo. Crap, looks like it's just me, Goki, Vegeta, Gohan, and Frieza for the rest of this tournament. I saw the huge guy turn to look at us. He screamed out as wings grew out of his body and he flew up into the air.

(Y/N): He has wings too?!

Agnilasa: RRRRRAAAAAGGGGHHHHH!!!

A huge red ball of energy appeared in front of him and he launched the attack at everyone. Goki and Vegeta went Super Saiyan Blue, Frieza went into his Golden Form, Gohan powered up, and I went into Super Saiyan 4. We all launched our own blasts at the huge red ball, trying to push it back.

Goki: Come on guys! We have to push harder!

How is this huge guy's attack not being stopped by the five of us?! No, I'm not going to let everyone down here! I won't lose my teammates here!

(Y/N): You're going down!

I put in a ton of power into my blast, making the huge red ball get pushed back and actually collided with the huge robot dude, making a bunch of smoke cover him. Everyone put more energy into their blasts, pushing the big guy out of the smoke and near the edge of the arena. He defused into the four guys and they fell off the arena.

Grand Priest: Paparoni, Koitsukai, Pancéa, and Borareta of Universe 3 have been eliminated. All the contestants of Universe 3 have been eliminated, meaning they shall be erased!

I looked at the bleachers and saw the people from that universe glow white before they disappeared. Great, I made another universe disappear. I took a deep breath and powered down into my base form. Everyone else did the same.

Goki: We did it! Thanks Frieza for helping us!

Frieza: I only helped for my survival.

I looked over and saw Jiren, Toppo, and the purple bunny walking towards us.

Jiren: That victory shall be your last.

Going off of how many people aren't in the arena or bleachers, I can only assume that they are the only ones left that we need to beat to win the tournament.

Goki: So you guys finally decided to fight us after all.

(Chapter 51 end)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

637 6 9
This will tell the story of Y/N going on new adventures with his new friends. First he's gonna be on a quest for the dragon balls, then we're gonna s...
25.4K 819 42
Y/n L/n is A Young Man who worked himself to Death and God feels very bad for him and how he wasted his Life and decided to give himself A New life i...
55.7K 819 22
you are the younger brother of Vageta and your journey on earth will change you forever. Inspired by Silver_B657
67K 1.2K 35
Daiko is a saiyan born from Raditz and an unknown female saiyan his journey begins when he is taken to earth with his father