Taekook Oneshot

By Jennytaegguk02

Just a bunch of Taekook's one-shots! It will contain topkook and bottom tae only. Please share with me any r... More

여러분, 안녕하세요
I like you
One game
Feelings - Part 2
One-sided love
Target
Love till the end
Heart
Heart Part 2/2
It's time to say...
In my arms

Feelings

609 29 2
By Jennytaegguk02

Feelings

Prince Jungkook x Eunuch Taehyung

Requested by: Aikochiii I'm sorry, I mistook your request 😭 I made royalty to present the history AU. But I failed to do your request of Taehyung supposed to be his lover will cheat on him. This is what I made.

-----

Back in the day when the palace was a common thing in South Korea. Royalties are highly respected while the King acts as the leader. And so, once the King ended their term their son or more likely known as the prince will be the next king.

The prince is no other than Jeon Jungkook who was the soon-to-be King in Silla. He has such a good image of people. He was known for being a kind and handsome prince. He was also smart that women who served inside the palace admired him.

While talking about serving the palace, Kim Taehyung was a Eunuch. He came from a poor family but serving the royalties is running in his family's blood. His father was a Ui-seng-nim (doctor) of the King but since his father married a nobi (slave), he was kicked out of the palace.

And now, Taehyung was serving prince Jeon Jungkook. He passed the civil service exam and became a Eunuch. It was fine for him but the problem is he admired the prince too much.

He keep having a weird feeling in his stomach when he was near the prince. He likes the feeling of prince Jungkook's 'accident' touch and his cheeks heat up when Jungkook looks at him. Even small praises and compliments make him feel giddy.

He doesn't want to think that he is in love with the prince because loving the same gender was a sin. But he can't help himself keep falling in love with Jungkook. He hates to admit but he was a sinner.

And now, he decided to avoid the prince for his own sake. He had to erase his weird feelings for the prince knowing it will bring danger to him.

"Taehyung, why are you still not waking up? You have to go to the prince's chamber." Eunuch Han woke him up.

"Doshik hyeong nim, can you be in charge of the prince? I am not feeling well." Taehyung lied while sitting on the floor where the mattress he was laying.

"What was the reason this time, Taehyung? You've been doing this for a week now." Eunuch Han asked.

"I... I have an upset stomach and I don't think I can serve the prince today. So please, can you exchange for me?" Taehyung pleaded, looking at him.

"I have no idea why I can't say no to you." Eunuch Han sighed.

He was older than Taehyung and kind to him as well. He can't resist the younger's request most of the time.

"Thank you, hyeong nim. You're the best." Taehyung chuckled.

"Since you are not doing anything, you have to serve Prince Jimin today." Eunuch Han uttered.

Park Jimin was the second prince, even though he was older than Jeon Jungkook, he barely recognize as someone important in the palace. Jungkook came from the Queen while his mother was just the King's concubine. But Jimin doesn't mind being unrecognizable, in fact, he loves it.

He doesn't want to rule the people, he wants to be a normal person to be exact. He didn't dream to become a King because he know his place. However, his mother wants him to be the next king. Unlike him, Jungkook's mother was dead due to unknown sickness. And Jimin's mother loathes the prince because she wants to be royalty.

"I understand, hyeong nim." Taehyung smiled.

Eunuch shooked his head and leave Taehyung alone. Taehyung sighed in relief, at least he can avoid the prince for the 7th time. He succeeded in avoiding Jungkook but he still failed in removing the weird feeling inside him. Instead of being satisfied with his plans, he felt pessimistic because he was longing for the prince.

He slapped himself to go back to his own self and be prepared to save prince Jimin.

"Where's Eunuch Kim?" Prince Jungkook asked while sitting on the floor in his sleepwear.

He didn't prepare yet because he was expecting to see Taehyung.

"I apologize, Prince Jeon, Eunuch Kim wasn't feeling well and I let him take a rest and serve Prince Park instead when he's fine." Eunuch Han told him.

"The same reason again, Eunuch Han. Was he avoiding me?" Jungkook retorted glaring at Eunuch Han.

"No, Prince Jeon, Eunuch Kim was experiencing an upset stomach that's why he can't come here to serve you." Eunuch responded.

"Call him now." Jungkook simply ordered.

"Pardon? Prince?" Eunuch Han looked at him confusedly.

"I'm telling you to call him, or do you want me to tell sang-seon yeong gam about this?" Jungkook stated.

Sang-seon yeong gam - is the head Eunuch.

"I-I will call him now prince." Eunuch Han stuttered.

He bowed his head and leave the prince's chamber.

"Where's Taehyung?" Eunuch Han asked the other Eunuch because he didn't find Taehyung in the room where he was resting.

"He's in Prince Jimin's chamber, why?"

Eunuch Han didn't reply and run away to go to Prince Jimin's chamber.

"Do you need something, prince Jimin?" Taehyung inquired while he was kneeling in front of him.

"I—"

Jimin was interrupted when he heard a voice outside.

"Prince Jimin, Eunuch Han was here."

"Let him in!" Jimin responded while sitting on the floor, holding a book that he was reading and Taehyung was helping him.

The door of his chamber was opened and Eunuch Han came inside while bowing his head.

"What makes you come here, Eunuch Han?" Jimin asked glancing at him.

"I apologize for interrupting you prince but prince Jeon ordered me to get Eunuch Kim." Eunuch Han responded.

"What for? Wasn't Eunuch Kim supposed to serve me?" Jimin retorted.

"I can't tell you the reason, prince Park." Eunuch Han repent.

"Eunuch Kim, you can go now, let's continue this tomorrow." Jimin uttered and looked at Taehyung.

Taehyung stood up and bowed his head. Eunuch Han did the same before they leave the chamber.

"What's happening hyeong nim? Didn't I tell you to be in charge of me?" Taehyung asked in a hushed tone so no one will hear them.

"He doesn't want to believe you're sick, you were apparent with your lies." Eunuch Han replied while they were walking back to Jungkook's chamber.

Taehyung muttered under his breath and bit his bottom lip. He sucked a huge amount of air when they were in front of the prince's chamber.

"Prince Jeon, Eunuch Kim is here!" Eunuch Han announced standing outside with nervous Taehyung.

The door of the chamber was opened and Jungkook was still in his position. Taehyung went inside averting the prince's eyes before he knelt down in front of him.

"How can I assist you, prince Jeon?" He uttered with his face closed to the floor.

"Look at me, Eunuch Kim." Jungkook responded.

Taehyung swallowed hard and slowly looked at the prince, yet he can't look straight at him.

"What was the reason for you to lie to me, Eunuch Kim?" Jungkook asked him.

"Wuh-what do you mean by that, prince?" Taehyung attempted to lie.

"Don't act like a foolish, Eunuch Kim. I know you know what I'm referring to." Jungkook retorted, glaring at him.

"I am not lying, prince, I was under the weather that's why I didn't come here to serve you." Taehyung stated.

"For 7 days." Jungkook replied.

"I... I apologize, prince, I hope you forgive me for my action. I will make sure that it won't happen again." Taehyung muttered.

"If this happens again, I will give you your punishment, understood?" Jungkook said solemnly.

"I understand, prince, thank you for your kindness." Taehyung uttered.

"Prepare my bathe." Jungkook ordered and looked back at the piece of paper he was holding.

Taehyung bowed his head and left to go prepare the prince's bathe.

Everything was going well, Taehyung was just following the prince around the palace watching him studying, assisting him if needed, and making sure he will be safe. He's been with Jungkook but he barely talks like his usual routine. He will just open his mouth if the prince asks him but keep it shut the entire day.

It was already nighttime, they were alone on the bridge while Jungkook was watching the star above the sky. His hands were on his back with Taehyung behind him.

"Why are you acting odd, Eunuch Kim?" Jungkook started.

"Pardon?" Taehyung responded since he didn't hear him.

Jungkook turned around to face him and looked at him.

"You are not this quiet, Eunuch Kim. You are usually talking to me and telling me stories. What happened to you?" Jungkook asked.

"I'm sorry, prince, I was still sick t—"

"Lies. You are doing fine with other Eunuchs and servants. But why when it comes to me, you're being strange? Did I do something to you that makes you uncomfortable?" Jungkook was quick to cut him off and his voice has a hint of sadness.

Taehyung bit his bottom lip and looked down at the ground.

"It's not because of you, prince. I think I am not mentally fine." Taehyung muttered.

"What do you mean?" Jungkook inquired confusedly.

Taehyung gulped before he looked at him.

"I hate to admit this but I think I developed an unknown sickness, prince. I am not in my right mind because my brain keeps thinking about you. It's bizarre but that's the true prince.

I felt something weird in my stomach every time you look at me. My heart was beating so fast when I'm with you. I always want you to praise me. I don't know but I think I like you, prince.

I know it's disgusting coming from a male like me. Trust me, prince, I want to get rid of this feeling that's why I'm avoiding you." Taehyung told him the truth.

He felt uneasy when Jungkook was frozen. He started to get nervous and averted his eyes.

"I'm really sorry prince, I wa—"

"You felt the same way as me?"

Taehyung didn't expect to hear that. He looked at him surprisingly.

"I thought I'm the only one who felt it. I'm glad to know that you like me, Eunuch Kim." Jungkook smiled.

"Aren't you disgusted by me?" Taehyung asked.

He almost flinched when the prince touched his face.

"Why would I if I feel the same way? You don't know how happy I am right now. I like you too, Eunuch Kim." Jungkook retorted while caressing Taehyung's cheeks.

"But prince, wasn't this a sin? It's not right to like a man." Taehyung mumbled.

"We can keep it a secret, Eunuch Kim. No one will know, just the two of us." Jungkook uttered and leaned his forehead on Taehyung.

"I'm scared, prince, what if someone found out?" Taehyung muttered.

"You just have to trust me, nothing will happen to you. I will protect you from danger, Eunuch Kim." Jungkook stated.

"I trust you, prince." Taehyung responded, sighing.

"I'm glad to hear that." Jungkook didn't hesitate to put his lips against Taehyung's soft ones.

Taehyung felt it weird mostly when his stomach feels like it has something inside that made him feel delighted.

However, they failed to notice a person caught them in action.

Their relationship seems to be working, they spend their time together on the bridge during the night and use the daytime to secretly flirt with each other. They were making sure to be more careful in their every action. They often shared kisses most of the time they meet.

Jungkook was baffled when he heard a commotion outside of his chamber. He decided to go out and take a look at what was happening outside. It was already night, everything should be silent.

"Eunuch Han, what's wrong?" He asked when he saw Eunuch Han outside of his chamber.

"The majesty suddenly announced that she will behead Eunuch Kim after she found out that he has disgusting feelings towards you, prince." Eunuch Han nervously responded referring to Jimin's mother.

Jungkook ran to check it and saw Taehyung kneeling on the ground, tied with the thick rope with the person beside him that will behead Taehyung.

"Taehyung!" Jungkook called and Taehyung looked at him.

His heart clenched when he saw Taehyung with tears falling from his eyes.

"Start now!" The majesty ordered the person when she saw Jungkook.

"No!" Jungkook screamed but he was late when that person already swings his sword at Taehyung's neck.

Everything was slow mo for Jungkook, he saw how Taehyung's body fell to the ground.

He runs near him and put Taehyung's head on his lap. He failed to save the person he loves. He's the prince but he didn't do anything to protect him.

"Taehyung! Taehyung!" Jungkook attempted to wake him up but he knew he was too late.

Tears were falling from his eyes not know what to do. Blood was on the ground where Taehyung was.

"Why?! Why did you do this?!" Jungkook growled glaring at her.

"I just did the right thing to do, prince Jeon. That man should die for his disgusting sin. How can he say that he likes you? He's out of his mind." The majesty said who was sitting on the throne.

"He did nothing wrong! I like him too! How dare you do this, huh?!" Jungkook retorted through his gritted teeth.

"Aren't you ashamed of your words, prince Jeon? Did he successfully send his disease to you that's why you're acting like this?" The majesty smirked.

"Aren't you ashamed of your actions? You killed an innocent person! Did you do this because you know his my happiness, huh?! Why are doing this to me? You are always taking my happiness away! All I do was obey you, wasn't that enough for you to at least let me be happy? What do I have to do?!" Jungkook growled but he was sobbing.

"You were right, prince Jeon. I envy you, you don't deserve happiness at all. You don't deserve to be the king if you have that disgusting feeling towards a man. You shouldn't be a prince. Why don't you die so you can be with him then?" The majesty stated with her grin.

Jungkook clenched his fist, he stood up and snatched the sword from the person who killed Taehyung and was about to swing it but he felt something sharp on his stomach.

He looked down seeing the sword that penetrated through his back. His mouth let out blood before he fell to the ground beside Taehyung. He turned his head to look at him.

"W-we w-will meet a-again, my love, T-Taehyung." He uttered with tears falling from his eyes.

He slowly held Taehyung's hand before his eyes gave up and closed them. And everything went black after that with their fingers intertwined.

-----

I will try to make your request right, please bear with this one for now. I'm really sorry. It's not done yet because I didn't add the reincarnation. I'll upload it once I'm done.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.2K 2.5K 61
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
656K 15.7K 100
Evelyn Claire Bennett never thought this would happen to her. Not in a million years. How could something that was meant to be temporary have a las...
297K 8.2K 137
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
38.3K 109 21
Just a slutty whore who needs to get all her thoughts and feelings on a page. Loves being submissive to her dom daddy 🧎‍♀️ DISCORD- jessieleihuyg8t...