Scented Candles | Park Jisung

נכתב על ידי ncteaxt

"No matter what happens, I will always stay right by your side" Lee Haneul, is a college student. She lives w... עוד

A new beginning
하나
다섯
여섯
일곱
여덟
아홉
열하나
열둘
열셋
열넷
열다섯
열여섯
열일곱
열여덟
열아홉
이십
이십일
이십이
이십삼
이십사
이십오
이십육
이십칠
이십팔
이십구
삼십
삼십일
삼십삼
삼십사
삼십오
삼십육
삼십칠
삼십팔
삼십구
사십

삼십이

5 1 0
נכתב על ידי ncteaxt

— Chapter 32 —

"I'M HOOOOOOMEEE!" Haneul shouted as she entered her lovely home. And also, Haneul had invited Jisung to go with her since she wanted them to meet him.

"OUR HANEUL IS- Jisung?" Taeyong's eyes widened as he saw the latter standing beside his sister.

"Am I really seeing you?"

"Oh no sir. I'm actually a doctor of SNH too. Haneul invited me to go with her since she wanted you to meet me. And also, I'm not the Jisung you know, yes, Haneul told me about the Jisung you all have known" He explained professionally.

"O-Oh, is that so? Uhm, come in. We had prepared a lot of foods so, don't worry about it. And also I invited-"

"HELLO PEOPLE OF THE LEE'S RESIDENCE, KING CHENLE IS HERE TOGETHER WITH HIS LOVELY BOYFRIEND HUANG RENJUN AND MY BUTLER, JUNG DOMIN"

"Since when did I became your butler Zhong fucking Chenle?" Domin rolled his eyes and Chenle scoffed and faced the latter.

"Since the day you were born Butler Domin" He said and dragged his boyfriend to the kitchen.

"Hey! Why didn't you wait for me? I told you that I had a check up with a patient so I might get late, but I didn't say that you can go first! Now my gas is wasted" Domin said to Haneul and Jisung. The two laughed at Domin's words and patted his shoulder

"Don't worry Min, I'll pay for your "wasted gas"" Haneul laughed and they proceeded to the kitchen where the foods were placed.

"Granny!" The girl ran to her grandma and engulfed her in a tight hug.

"Where's grandpa?"

"He went to the store to buy something, come on kids and let's eat!" They all sat on the dining table and started eating. They talked, laughed and shared some unforgettable moments about their past.

Haneul had noticed something weird about Haechan and Domin and this started a month ago. She wanted to ask them but she didn't want to make them uncomfortable or what, so she remained silent.

"Uh guys? I wanted to announce something and I kept this for a month from you. And I think, this is the right time to tell you that.." he trailed off and looked at Domin who was smiling at him.

"I KNEW IT!" Haneul jumped and cheered when she saw the two having an eye contact with a big smile on their faces.

"Know what Haneul?" Taeyong asked

"Lee Donghyuck and Jung Domin are dating, period" she said proudly and sat back on her chair since her grandma told her so.

"How'd you find out Han?" Haechan asked and Haneul just smiled at her brother

"I have my ways Chan. But it was pretty obvious tho since you've been smiling a lot and then when I mention Domin's name, you would go excited and ask alot. Then one time I caught you and Domin having a face time and you even called him baby. Chan, you're weirdly obvious smh"

"Oh well, yeah that's my announcement, Domin and I are dating for a month already." Haechan said and smiled at Domin

"OKAY! More announcements? I'm hungry" Chenle once again said and made the whole group laugh.

"Actually yes Chenle, I also have an announcement"

"What? You and Doyoung oppa are dating?" Haneul asked and Taeyong's eyes widened too

"How'd you know?!"

"Oh come on Tyong. I know all of you, and I definitely know when you're acting different or not. And also, I may or may not told your assistant and Mark to keep an eye on you" She shrugged and Jisung chuckled

"You're really something Haneul"

"Is that a compliment or an insult?"

"You could take it both" They both chuckled and realized that the table was silent

"So you guys are dating too?" Mark asked and Haneul scoffed

"Hello? We're just friends Markus. And also, I saw you flirting with Mina the other day, you like her or what?"

"W-Wha. No! Why would I like that girl?" He rolled his eyes and continued eating

"So what are we gonna do after this?" Chenle asked and they answered one by one

"Eat Ice creams!" -Haechan

"Play Video games" -Chenle and Renjun

"We're gonna go back to the hospital" Haneul, Domin and Jisung said together

"Sleep" -Mark

"Back to the company" - Taeyong

"Ah why do you want to go back immediately Han? I missed you can you stay for a bit?" Haechan whined and clinged onto Haneul's arms

"Chan, I have work. You can play with Daegal if you want"

"No! Not Daegal, she's been ignoring me these days! Chenle what have you done to your daughter!" Haechan pouted and Chenle just rolled his eyes.

"It's not my fault she found you annoying"

"Are you saying I'm annoying?"

"I just said that Haechan"

"For the Nth time, no shouting on the dining area for fucks sake go out if you want to quarrel. You're grownups already yet you still act like a kid" Renjun scolded them again and the two went quiet.

Renjun noticed his boyfriend's saddened expression. He immediately hugged him and apologized.

"We have to go now guys, granny, tell grandpa I missed him and I love him. Bye!" The three waved good bye and went outside.

"Uhm Jisung? Can you ride with Domin for now? I need to run some errands first"

"Yeah sure. Be careful on your way alright" The two parted and Haneul hopped on her car. She decided to go to the mall to buy something.

As she was driving, 2 cars trapped hers and a bunch of men wearing a mask and black outfits came out. She attempted to lock the door but she was too late.

A man opened the car door and dragged her out of her car and the man covered her nose with a cloth that has something to make her pass out.

As she passed out, they dragged her to their van and went to their base.

🕯️

"Boss, we finally got her" Bang Chan said to his boss and he clapped five times

"Bravo Bang Chan. For that, I'll give you a higher pay. Now run along, your hospital needs you" he said before Chan could leave.

"Well, well, well. The Lee's precious gem is already in our hands" the leader who we call, Lim Chanwook, the oldest son of the Lims, said.

"Boss, should we kill her already?"

"Not yet Hansung. Let's teach the Lee's a lesson first" He smirked and exited the room. Yes folks, Hansung is also one of the Lim's men.

~

[The next day]

Haneul slowly opened her eyes and saw an unfamiliar room. She judged the room, and it was far from hers. And then, she remembered that she was kidnapped by unknown men.

"Fucking Lims caught my shit" she muttered to herself and tried to untangle the rope on her hands.

"Ah! Our sweet Lee Haneul has woken up" Chanwook said with a grin on his face.

"Oh for crying out loud Chanwook. Didn't know you would turn into a brat from a crybaby" she smirked and Chanwook's expression fell. He walked towards her and held her cheeks tightly, making her whimper

"Didn't know the coward Haneul turned into an asshole" he threw her face on the side and pushed her on the ground. He kicked her stomach and grabbed her hair.

"Listen Haneul, I'll give you 3 days. Tell your brother to give up the company and let us lead at the top. Got that?"

"Who said I would do that? Kill me if you want, but I will never tell Taeyong" she scoffed and Chanwook punched her stomach, making her vomit with blood.

"3 days. Or you're dead" He said and took his phone from his pocket and dialed Taeyong's number

It took alot of time after Taeyong had answered the call.

"Sorry for the inconvenience, this is Lee Taeyong, how can I help you?"

"Great! Taeyongie had answered the call. Anyways, I'm here to inform you that I have your sister. But! You can have her back, IF, you'll let us lead at the top"

"Woah hold on a sec. WHAT THE FUCK? do you think I'm dumb Lim... Who are you?"

"Lim Chanwook the greatest. And enough talking! 3 days Taeyong, if you won't do my request, I'll kill your lovely sister. Got that?"

"Lay your hands on her Chanwook and you'll see how hot hell is"

"Your sister wants to say something. Go on sweetheart"

"fucking Chanwook. Thomas, don't you ever do something with the company. Let them kill me if they want, I don't care. Just don't bring the company down" she said and Chanwook slapped her really hard, making her collapse on the floor

"Don't mind what she said, Again, 3 days. Or she's dead" He ended the call and glared at Haneul before going out of the room.

Haneul noticed two figures standing by the door. 'It must be his shitty men' she thought and squinted her eyes to see them clearly since it was dark

"Dr. Bang? Hansung?" She called out and the two went near her. Bang Chan helped her sit back on her chair but Haneul just pushed him away.

"I did this for our boss. I don't want him to ruin my hospital and my reviews. Worse, he could close it for good"

"I already know your plans ever since the beginning Bang Chan, but too bad you took action at the wrong time where I was unaware."

"That's a good thing for us Haneul. And also, I'm not really a doctor so that explains why It took me hours to remove Mr. Moon's liver"

"You fucking asshole. If Bang Chan didn't dragged you from there, I'm sure grandpa wouldn't survive at all."

"Enough chit chatting, Bang Chan, Hansung, go to my office" Chanwook called them and they followed him to his office. Haneul gave up on untangling the rope so she just sat there in silence.

She didn't want Taeyong to give up the company, but she still has a little bit of hope that they'll save her.

— tbc.

I know Taeyong's english name is Alex in rl. But this is my story folks, so I can change his english name here if I wanted to.

word count: 1729 words
date published: 12/01/22

_NCTEAXT_

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

6.1K 191 24
"Even if it a lie, I'll always pray for you."- RJ "It's always him, it's never have been me." -JM "I'll postpone today, so you'll stay with me." -JN ...
75.3K 3.8K 39
"birthday candles never meant anything to me. a single flame could never buy me the world and a wish is wasted upon the tongues of sinners. stars nev...
21.8K 663 26
❝ trouble never looked so damn fine ❞ 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲: 𝘞𝘩𝘺 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘮 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘣𝘭𝘦? 𝘐𝘴 𝘪𝘵...
2.5K 58 24
📚 ━━ 🚿 𝙄 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙢𝙮 𝙥𝙝𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙄 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙚 . ☐ sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ ᴀᴜ [�...