Falling Hard For Niall Horan...

By SarahCastielle

It was a normal day as Cassidy Morgan was going about her life, but of course, bad things always seem to happ... More

1. Crash
2. The Hospital
4. Our Little Picnic
5. The Monster
6. Seeing Mia
7. The Group Date
8. The Obvious One
9. Who Can We Trust?
10. Crossroads
11. My Proof
12. The New Low
13. At First Glance
14. Hear Me Out
15. Our Almost Perfect Day
16. The Allegation
17. Cinnamon Twist
18. Frozen in Fear
19. How Could You?
20. The Secrets We Hold
21. Departure Day
22. Blackmail
23. The Surprise
24. What We Hoped For
25. The Request
26. Good News Bad News
27. Can You Repeat That?
28. Another Shocker
29. Admittance
30. Harry's Moment
31. Liam's Meeting
32. Louis's Surprise
33. Decisions Decisions
34. The Choice
35. Pancake Surprise
36. The War
37. Let's Make Purple
38. Twitcam
39. Didn't See You Coming
40. Princess Down
41. Memory Remembrance
42. Nervous Bouncing
43. Brain Freeze
44. Video Camera
45. Wake Up
Acknowledgements
Sequel
Thank You
Watty Awards 2015
[ Interruption ] TCCA

3. Apparently, I'm pretty?

15K 308 74
By SarahCastielle

Cassidy P.O.V~

I was laying on the beach reading my magazine and suddenly I was picked up by Niall. Before I could respond properly, he was carrying me out to the water and threw me in.

Niall!" I screamed happily as the water hit my body, giving me chill bumps. He laughed loudly before taking off running.

I began to chase after him, but he caught me off guard when he turned around and started running toward me as well. I turned then, and chose to run away from him, reversing our chase. I couldn't contain my laughter which caused him to catch up. He wrapped his arms around my waist and spun me around to face him.

"Caught you," he smiled, connecting his soft lips to mine in a passionate kiss.

"Cassidy!" I felt someone shaking me.

"Hmm?" I hummed in response, desperate to go back to my dream.

Dream? My eyes flew open and revealed the white hospital room. That was all a dream? and was I dreaming about Niall?

Suddenly, I was very aware that I wasn't the only presence in the room and I looked over to see Niall twirling on of my curls around his finger. I knew my hair had to look a mess since I hadn't had a chance to wash it yet since I had been here. Niall looked up at me, seemingly happy I was awake. He had a chocolate bar in his other hand, half of it seeming to be in his mouth.

I smiled, looking into his blue eyes, "Good morning, Niall."

"Actually, love, it's 2 o'clock in the afternoon," he lightly laughed.

My eyes widened, "I missed lunch?!" I exclaimed.

Niall smiled, holding back a laugh, "I think you and I are going to get along really well."

Niall's P.O.V~

After speaking with the nurse, she told me that they planned on releasing Cassidy around tomorrow afternoon. I felt really bad since this was primarily my fault, so I decided that I could take her out to dinner to make up for this accident.

Maybe if I was lucky, I could convince her not to be upset with me, if she is. I really wanted her to like me. I felt like I was falling for her already, and we hadn't even had a full conversation yet. I didn't even know her name until earlier today.

It's unfortunate the way we met, but who knows? Maybe we were supposed to meet and this is the only way. Maybe it was fate.

My thoughts were suddenly interrupted by the buzz of my phone again. I reached down and read the notification stating I had four messages. Upon closer inspection, I noticed it was one from each of the lads. They all were asking where I had been today and I decided to respond to them with the same response that wouldn't give away too much.

"I can't talk right now. I'll see you guys later today to explain." I typed out and sent. I felt bad not telling them the whole truth, but that could wait until I figured more out about this.

Cassidy's P.O.V~

I woke up and was happy to smell what seemed to be breakfast. Thank God, I felt like they had been trying to starve me since I got here. If the car wreck didn't kill me, starvation was on its way to finish the job.

I looked to my side, half expecting Niall to still be there, but the chair was vacant. Maybe he was only here to make sure I didn't die or want to sue him. Maybe all the flirting he was doing yesterday was to further persuade me not to involve the police. Would he do that? He didn't seem like that type of person.

After eating the small amount of my food that was edible, which only included a small bowl of mashed potatoes, Niall appeared at the door. I was genuinely surprised. I didn't believe he was coming back, but there he was, looking even more handsome today.

"They said that you can be released now," he told me, "I can take you home if you'd like."

I nodded, grateful for his generosity. It hadn't even crossed my mind until now that I could've called Ana to come get me, but if Niall was offering, how could I refuse?

I slung my legs to the side and instantly regretted it, feeling the pain surge in my side.

"Hey, be careful!" Niall chimed, coming directly to me and putting his hand against my side, "The nurse said you're going to be sore for a few days and you have to take it really easy."

I nodded, and he helped me to my feet. I found my bag sitting on the table and was grateful that I had a hairbrush in there. I stepped in the bathroom and brushed through my hair, ridding it of all the knots that had accumulated over the past couple days. When I was content with the waves, I put the brush back in my bag and exited the bathroom.

"I'm ready," I said, signaling to Niall that I was ready. He jumped up and quickly opened the door for me, taking me by surprise.

Niall led me to his car and opened my door for me again. It was sweet how careful he was being with me and I really hoped it wasn't just because he felt guilty. He handed me his phone to input my address into his GPS and he began to drive.

When we pulled up outside, I got out of the car before he could make his way over to open it for me. This didn't stop him from putting his arm around me though and helping me to walk to the front door. I fumbled with my keys and unlocked the door.

When I got to the living room, I found Ana on the couch watching The Notebook with a bowl of popcorn in her lap. When she noticed our presence, she looked up, "Cassidy, you're -"

She fell silent as her eyes landed on Niall, "No way. Niall Horan?"

Niall laughed and nodded as Ana began to freak out, "There's no way! Oh my god. Niall Horan of One Direction is in my flat!"

Oh. I knew his name was familiar, but I had no idea that that's how I recognized him. If I knew he was this attractive, I might have become a fan a long time ago.

I looked at Ana, mentally telling her to give us some privacy for a moment. She took the hint and paused the movie, quickly excusing herself to go find something in her room. I sat down on the couch and Niall sat beside me

"So, this is my flat," I laughed, attempting to make small talk.

"I see," he nodded, "It's really nice."

I could tell it was awkward and I wasn't sure what to say. I was relieved when he broke the silence between us, but instantly grew worried when he said, "So, I want to ask you something."

"What is it?" I asked, curiously.

"Well, I wanted to make it up to you for causing you all this pain and for hitting you with my car. It was a total freak accident and I feel really bad about it, so I was wondering if I could take you out sometime as repayment?"

My eyes widened, and I cursed myself when I felt my cheeks tinge pink. Smooth, very smooth. I didn't feel quite as bad though when I noticed that he was blushing too. It was cute. But this couldn't be a real date, could it?

"Why?" I asked, my insecurities getting the best of me, "If you're in One Direction, then you could probably be taking out models. I'm not even pretty, so why me?"

"Not even pretty? You're literally the prettiest girl I have ever seen in my life!" he exclaimed, and I could tell he was nervous about how he just seemed to blurt it out. He genuinely thinks I'm pretty.

I agreed to the date and told him I was going to go make myself look a little more presentable before we left. I quickly jumped in the shower, brushing my hair out, and got out. I was suddenly very thankful for my strawberry scented shampoo and I wondered if Niall liked strawberries. I didn't bother with any makeup, but I put on some pink tinted lip gloss. I dried my hair well enough that it didn't look soaked before heading to my room to change.

I pulled on my dark blue skinny jeans, careful to avoid hurting my side in the process. I found a cropped blue off the shoulder top to wear with them and paired it with white sandals. I feel like I looked okay to go out with Niall on a date. Was this considered a date?

When I walked out of my room and back to the living room, Niall's eyes widened as he looked me up and down. Suddenly self conscious, I asked, "What? Is there something on me?"

"What? No!" Niall replied sheepishly, "You look amazing!"

I smiled and thanked him before turning to go tell Ana I was leaving. She told me not to do anything stupid and I laughed, knowing I wouldn't. I went back to the living room and told Niall we could go.

Niall's P.O.V~

When Cassidy walked out of her room, I was amazed. I knew she was going to get dressed, but I never imagined her looking this beautiful. She could have been an angel.

I adored how her wavy hair fell over her shoulders and that she wasn't wearing any makeup. I mentally cheered that she wasn't one of those girls who caked their face in makeup. I couldn't help but stare at her in awe.

"What? Is something on me?" She asked, looking down at her clothes.

"No! You look amazing!" was all I could think of to describe her without saying what I really thought like I did last time.

She went to her roommate's door and told her we were about to leave. I heard her tell Cassidy for us not to go too far, and I mentally face palmed. She didn't think we were going to do that on the first date, did she? Is this a first date? I want it to be, but I don't know how she feels about it. Her roommate didn't even know the true nature of how I met Cassidy.

As soon as she was back, she let me know she was ready and I walked with her out to the car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The other guys are going to be coming up soon :)

Vote:)

Comment:)

#Cassidy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

226K 5.4K 42
Crises can be overcome but can everyone survive? He and She - Niall and Olivia Happy moments don't last forever and when everything seems fine, somet...
78.5K 1.2K 40
{COMPLETED - SEQUEL OUT } Ellie is an ordinary girl . She lives with her best friend ,Natalie , in London . Her other best friend is Harry Styles fro...
272 13 15
A Niall Horan Fanfiction
3.3K 188 21
"๐–จ ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‡'๐— ๐—…๐–พ๐— ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐—€๐—ˆ ๐—Œ๐—ˆ ๐–พ๐–บ๐—Œ๐—‚๐—…๐—’, ๐–ง๐–บ๐—‹๐—‹๐—’..." โ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ขโ€ข When a serious car accident happens and everyone falls apart, Harry Styles i...