They don't know about us ~ Jo...

By nellynorris

Holly Lewis, older sister to sidemen's Harry Lewis, is invited to participate in Locked In for Footasylum wit... More

~CAST~
🎵PLAYLIST🎵
~EPISODE ONE-PART ONE~
~EPISODE ONE-PART TWO~
~EPISODE ONE-PART THREE~
~EPISODE TWO-PART ONE~
~EPISODE TWO-PART TWO~
~EPISODE THREE-PART ONE~
~EPISODE THREE-PART TWO~
~INSTAGRAM~
~EPISODE FOUR-PART ONE~
~EPISODE FOUR-PART TWO~
~EPISODE FIVE-PART ONE~
~EPISODE FIVE-PART TWO~
~EPISODE SIX-PART ONE~
~EPISODE SIX-PART TWO~
~EPISODE SEVEN-PART ONE~
~EPISODE SEVEN-PART TWO~
~EPISODE SEVEN-PART THREE~
~EPISODE EIGHT-PART ONE~
~EPISODE EIGHT-PART TWO~
~EPISODE EIGHT-PART THREE~
~EPISODE EIGHT-PART FOUR~
~EPISODE EIGHT-PART FIVE~
~EPISODE NINE-PART ONE~
~EPISODE NINE-PART TWO~
~EPISODE NINE-PART THREE~
~EPISODE NINE-PART FOUR~
~EPISODE TEN-PART ONE~
~EPISODE TEN-PART TWO~
~EPISODE TEN-PART THREE~
~EPISODE TEN-PART FOUR~
~EPISODE ELEVEN-PART ONE~
~EPISODE ELEVEN-PART TWO~
~EPISODE ELEVEN-PART THREE~
~EPISODE TWELVE-PART ONE~
~EPISODE TWELVE-PART TWO~
~EPISODE TWELVE - PART THREE~
~EPISODE THIRTEEN - PART ONE~
~EPISODE THIRTEEN ~ PART TWO~
~EPISODE FOURTEEN ~ PART ONE~
~EPISODE FOURTEEN ~ PART TWO~
~EPISODE FOURTEEN ~ PART THREE~
ANNOUNCEMENT

~EPISODE SIX-PART THREE~

2.3K 38 61
By nellynorris

"Hello Chip."

"Hi." Chip looks up from staring at a sleeping Holly.

"Have you completed your challenge?"

"Yeah, I completed it like fifteen seconds ago, I hope somebody stopped that timer on the dot." Chip stops stroking Holly's hair.

"It's now Holly's turn. Please wake her up."

"How she's not awake already is beyond me. It's like she can sleep anywhere apart from her bed. Holly, love wake up." Chip shakes the girl. "Five more minutes." Holly grumbles.

"Holly it's time for your challenge."

"Shit, I'm up!" Holly shouts sitting up. "I almost head-but you then, are you alright?" Holly quickly turns to Chip, holding his head. "I'm alright." Chip laughs, taking her hands and helping her up.

"Holly, your challenge starts now."

"Shit." Holly rushes to the big clock and puts both hands to twelve. "I'll go, you count." Chip points to the door. "One, Two, Three... no stay. Please? Six, seven, eight..." Holly asks as she counts.

"Alright, I'll just do what you did, waffle for a bit, then go to sleep." Chip shrugs, laying on the bean bags where Holly just was.

"Did you know, my girlfriend is the most gorgeous woman in the world?" Chip looks up at her, smiling when he sees her face go red. "Go to sleep." She laughs, between counting.

"Alright." He holds up his hands as he shuts his eyes. "Come and lay down with me." He holds his arms open. Holly just rolls her eyes getting on the floor. "I love you." Chip whispers as he kisses her forehead.

"Thirty minutes locked in." Holly says, looking at the camera. "Don't say anything yet, Chip looks peaceful." Holly admires her boyfriend, as she plays with his curly hair.

Holly's POV:

"You know, our babies will look so cute if they get his genes." Holly whispers into her mic.

"No, they'll look pretty if they have your genes." Sugarlips whispers.

"Thanks, Sugar, but I'm not that pretty." Holly shrugs, continuing to stare at the sleeping man. "He's the beauty and I'm the brain in this relationship." Holly laughs.

"Your beauty and brains Holly, don't talk about yourself like that.

"Awe, thanks boo. That's so sweet." Holly smiles.

Third Person POV:

"But it's time to let Grace do her challenge."

"Okay, Chippy, Chippo, Josho, Joshy." Holly shakes him with every name she says. "Not yet." He snuggles deeper into her arms. "Yes, now. Grace needs to do her Challenge." Holly informs him, as she starts stroking his neck.

"Alright." He yawns, sitting up. "We're not sleeping tonight." Holly laughs as she stands up. " I mean, we ca... Nah we're not." Chip changes his mind, shaking his head. "Exactly." Holly points to him, as the door opens.

"Welcome in love." Chip says as Grace walks in. "Get me in there." She smiles walking closer to the couple. "Get us out of this shit hole!" Chip shouts, putting the arms of the big clock on twelve O'Clock.

"I'm a bit nervous." Grace reveals. "It's fine, honestly." Holly side hugs the girl. "Right, remember you've gotta count to a hundred, then go to one, count to a hundred again. You, you know the vibes." Chip explains, looking at Grace as she starts swinging her arms around.

"And you've gotta go around once, then back to six." Holly says, moving her finger around the clock. "Yes, hollybolly I'm aware." Grace laughs.

"They all said it was you that fucked her up in the first place." Billy explains to Destini. "That's what someone said yeah." Rachel agrees with Billy.

"No, Chip and Holly moved the clock." Destini points to the two, at the end of the sofa. "I moved it back. But, I don't know if I moved it to the right place it was." Destini explains. "So it was your fault." Billy nods.

"No, because I didn't move it in the first place." Destini points to herself. "Yeah, but why'd you move it back, if you didn't know where you were moving it to?" Billy questions.

"I've spent enough time in there today." Holly scoffs, getting off the sofa. "It's not that bad." Chip replies.

"Shit." Holly stops in the doorway as she sees there doing a lie detector test. "Hurry up." Chip nudges her forward. "You're the biggest fucking liar here." Chip tells Max.

"Housemates, welcome to the lie detector challenge. First up, is Max."

"Do the biggest liar first." Holly laughs, as Max walks to the front of the room.

"Max are you ready for your first question?"

"I'm ready, yeah, I'm ready." He nods with a big smile on his face.

"Max, do you think you can bag all the girls in the locked-in house?"

"Nah, genuinely my hear... Nah, Nah, Nah, wait. Genuinely, in my heart, I feel like I can get any girl here. Honestly." Max nods his head. "On a gang ting." Billy says. "Alright come on." Chip claps his hands. "On a gang ting." Max nods his head, making everyone laugh. "Locked-in." Max says.

"Do you think you could bag me?" Holly leans forward, as the light turns green. "Yeah, fuck your boyfriend." Max says. "Yeah, I do, almost every night." Holly smiles smugly as she sees max cringe. "TMI girl, TMI." Rachel laughs. "Oh well, I've said it now." Holly shrugs.

"Max, have you had a sexual dream about anyone in the house?"

"Okay, I can explain, I can explain." Max repeats making everyone laugh. "He only had to say yes or no. Man said he's gonna explain." Billy stands up and says. "Yes or no?" Harry ask.

"Yes, wait let me explain. I'll be honest yeah, basically yeah. When I see gyal, yeah my ting starts flying." He starts to explain, making everyone piss themselves.

"Wait, I'll be honest. I saw Rae George backing up for, yeah. My ting is gone." Max continues further, making everyone laugh even more. "Of course it's true." Harry says, waiting for the light to go.

"Fucking hell Max, I best not have been in your head." Holly points to the boy, as the light turns green. "I can't help what's in my dream." He holds up his hands. "Eww." Holly pretends to gag. "That's disgusting, I swear." She wipes her face.

"Question one, do you find Max attractive?"

"No. No, locked in." Kate laughs, as she sits on the chair. "If this lights not green." Chip says in Max's ear. "It needs to go red." Ilyas leans down to the two boys. "Come on girl." Max smiles.

"Humble him, humble him." Kate repeats, waiting for the light. "His heart is beating like mega, I can feel it." Chip says. "It's about to go red." Max says as the light turns green. "That is a fat L." Holly laughs, as Max itches his head.

"Were you secretly happy when Grace was evicted from the house?"

"Ohhh, this is a saucy question." Holly leans back on Ilyas' legs. "It doesn't matter." Grace shakes her head looking at Kate. "No, no, I was upset, I would never have cried at something like that." Kate shakes her head.

"Yeah, but what's the answer?" Ilyas speaks up. "If this goes red." Chip shrugs. "If this goes red." Kate starts panicking. "It's fixed if it goes red. Honestly, don't worry I know." Grace nods no to the blonde. "It's fixed if it goes red." Kate repeats to Grace.

"That's my girl." Kate points to Grace as the light turns red. "Shit, I chat shit about her for fuck all then. Pshhh, I ain't feel bad." Holly shakes her head.

"Were you mad at Kate when she voted you out of the house?"

"Erm, at the time, at the time yes I was. I thought it was a snakey move. But, then I came back and I was like okay when you explained it properly I got it." Grace explains. "Sorry Kate, sorry, sorry, sorry." Grace keeps apologising as the light turns green. "It's okay, it's understandable." The blonde nods.

"Were you impressed by the lineup for series three When it was announced?"

"Um, yes actually." Chip slowly replies. "That wasn't convincing." Billy shakes his head. "I'm scared it's gonna go red." Chip smiles.

"It's because it is going to. Remember what you said before we came in?" Holly asks Chip. "Shit yeah." Chip puts his head down.

"Nah, it's cap." Chip shakes his head as the light turns red. "It's eighty per cent accurate." He holds up his finger. "Ahh, I really thought I was telling the truth there." He laughs.

"Do you find any of the housemates fit?"

"Why ask this?" Chip's voice raises, as he itches his head. "This is really interesting. Don't you think?" Ilyas leans on Holly's shoulder, looking at her.

"Piss off." She laughs, flicking him in the head. "I can rather lie then get the wrath of my girlfriend and get called a liar. Or, I could tell the truth and get no consequence. Fuck it, yes, yes I do." He nods, slyly looking at Holly.

"Oh, my, god, who is it?" Holly asks looking around the housemates, as the light turns green, making Ilyas and Grace piss themselves with laughter.

"Why are you two laughing?" Holly asks pretending to be stupid. "No questions, but my girlfriend is the prettiest woman in the world." Chip holds his hands up as he takes the sensors off.

"Do you think Destini and Ilyas are playing up to the cameras?"

"Juicy, that's a good question." Ilyas covers his face. "I, I think probably yeah, because it'll be good for screen time and stuff. So, yeah a hundred per cent." Rachel nods. "There's the tea sis." Holly laughs, as the light turns green. "But, it's still good screen time init?" Rachel shrugs.

"Destini, are you ready for your first question?"

"Yes, but don't rig this. Don't rig this please." She looks down at the table.

"Destini, are you playing a game in the house to win?"

"No." Destini smiles drop when she answers the question. "I knew they were gonna rig this!" She shouts as the light turns red.

"Do you fancy Destini?"

"Jeez, Sugar wants all the gossip, doesn't she?" Holly laughs. "No, with a capital N. With a capital O." The Noreaga boy says. "He's my G, what don't you guys understand about this?" Destini asks looking at everyone.

"So what I could interpret, was that Destini was sad when Ilyas said no. I could see it on her face, but when it turned out Ilyas was lying, she looked to the floor and smiled. So, there might be a bit of a romance there, Sugartits." Holly explains sitting in the store room.

"Do you fancy Kate?"

Kate looks up and throws her hands up as in what the hell. "No." Ilyas laughs. "Watch this be a lie as well." Ilyas scoffs. "He's shaking." Rachel smiles. "I'm not, I'm not nervous." The man shakes his head.

"Ilyas please hold out your hands."

"You look like a serial killer right now." Chip says. "Bruv, Chippo Crimes is making an appearance. Keep it to the fella's mysteries bro. And if you haven't subscribed, subscribe now." Holly turns to the camera.

"You and Freezy have to pay me for that shoutout." Holly whispers to Chip. "I'll pay you, soon." He nods.

"Man, your a liar, an actress, go the fuck back to the streets." Holly laughs, along with everyone else. as the lights go red.

"Do you get more people slide into your DM'S than anyone else in the house?"

"No." Liv shakes her head straight away. "Given the stories I've heard from Kate and Holly, I'm gonna say no." Liv says. "What have you been saying?" Chip turns to his girlfriend, as Liv's light goes green.

"Nothing, well that's a lie. I told them that JJ slid into my DM'S years ago. But I do get loads of messages, I just ignore them." Holly shrugs her shoulders.

"Do you think you're smarter than Harry?"

"Good question." Grace nods. "Mad question." Harry smiles. "There tryna break the bromance you know." Destini says. "Nah, he's a smart guy." Harry points to Billy. "You know what, I think academically yeah. Yeah, I'm smarter than him." Billy nods.

"Fair, I actually think that's fair." Harry agrees. "Imagine if it was a lie?" The man turns to look at Harry. "I do, I do. Bro, why am I shaking? I'm actually so nervous." Billy says right before the light turns green.

"Do you think you are the most intelligent person in the house?"

"He definitely thinks he does." Holly says before anyone can say anything. "Don't lie to yourself." Destini tells Harry. "Ima be real yeah, I sit here sometimes and I look around and I'm like I'm in a house full of idi... Ahh Nah, I'm joking." He shakes his head.

"You best be, I'm smarter than you." Holly scoffs pointing to him. "Uhh, yes." Harry says answering Sugarlips' question. "Yeah, yeah. I do." Harry nods when the light turns green.

"He's lying to himself. He ain't the most intelligent." Holly shakes her head. "And you are?" Ilyas asks. "You, shut your trap, I swear to god." Holly turns around and points to him.

"Do you think you're the alpha male in the house?"

"What the fuck. What kinda question is that?" Holly cringes. "Ohhh, I like that question." Billy leans to the side, so he can see everyone. "Woah, top G moment. Yes." Harry nods. "I clocked it man does two jumps and thinks he's the guy." Max says, making Ilyas, Chip and Holly laugh.

"Bruv, he actually thinks he's the alpha male?" Holly leans forward, as the light turns green. "Top G moment. Common nightscape W." Harry smiles. "Don't get him away, before I die of cringe." Holly bury's her head in her hands.

"Did you blame the skid marks you left in the toilet on Max?"

"I swear to god Harry if that was you're disgusting." Holly scoffs. "This is rigged init? Obviously there gonna switch it up but. No, I didn't blame Max." Harry leans forward. "Who did you blame?" Ilyas ask.

"Yeah, you did." Destini nods. "I said, all I said was I was the first one in and they were already there. That's all I said. And I look let me tell you one thing right now, I used that toilet brush. Every. Single. Day. Check the D.N.A. on that toilet brush." Harry complains.

"Why are you raging?" Billy asks. "Yeah, you're getting a bit too defensive, Harry." Holly crosses her arms. "Let me tell you why, I was literally thinking the toilet is shaped I wouldn't have." Harry says. "Yes or no?" Holly and Chip ask at the same time. "I wouldn't buy that toilet." He carries on

"Yes or no."

"Erm, no." He shakes his head. "He's waffling." Destini smiles. "Man, got a bit too defensive on that one, didn't you? But I swear to god if you or anyone else leaves Skid marks on the toilet. I'm gonna be fucking fuming." Holly scoffs, walking to the front of the room.

"I've been saying there your skids from the beginning." Billy shakes his head. "Wait I clocked it, this man is a booky don. Man tried blaming me. Stick to that little jumping thing you waste yuet." Max scoffs, as Harry stands up.

"Are you ready for your first question Holly?"

"As ready as I'll ever be." She breathes out, putting her hands together.

"Have you slagged anyone off?"

"Yes, a couple of people." Holly nods, making everyone gasp. "That wasn't even a bad question." She shrugs, as the light turns green. "Who've you been slagging off then?" Grace asks. "Questions for a different time please." Holly holds her hand out to Grace.

"Do you like Max?"

"In what way? Because I'm a romantic way, you can fuck off. No offence Max. But I would say he's starting to grow on me, I can see us being friends on the outside. So yes, I like Max." Holly nods making the housemates Aww.

"Do you find any of the housemates fit?"

"Yes, definitely. There's Grace, Liv, and me obviously." Holly scoffs.

"As in male housemates, Holly."

"Hm, I need to think about this." Holly closes her eyes as she leans back in the seat. "Well, if you need to think about it you obviously do." Destini tells her. "Shush." Holly calmly holds her finger up to silence the girl.

"Clocks ticking."

"Yes, I do." Holly nods, squinting her eyes. "Ohhhh, who is it?" Chip says in a high-pitched voice, mimicking Holly. "Stop copying me." Holly points to her boyfriend. "Oh, my, god!" Liv shouts realising. "Girl shush." Holly shakes her head, as everyone turns to the short girl.

"You and I have to talk soon." Liv points to the girl in the seat. "Okay, tomorrow morning, or one of our late-night chats." Holly nods, standing up.

"Nah let me try that." Max jumps up from the sofa. "Open wide." Ilyas walks over to Harry with whipped cream. "No, not in the mouth, not in the mouth." Grace tells them.

"He's gonna open his mouth and I'm gonna spray it." Ilyas explains. Chip gets to the floor and opens his mouth. "Ohhhh." Ilyas says as he puts a load of cream on Chip's face.

"I've lost all respect for chip now." Grace breaks the silence as Chip stands up. "He's just like, get on your knees." Ilyas laughs not realising Chip coming up from behind him.

"That's fucking hilarious." Holly claps her hands as Chip spreads the cream all over Ilyas' face. "Pass me that. Thank you." Holly says snatching the cream on the boy.

"Ohhh Scoreboard." Holly walks closer to the board and reads it. "Wait, how have I gone up two? I'm supposed to be the same score as Chip." Holly questions confused.

"Well done Holly, you scored exactly half an hour in today's challenge, borrowed time. You received an extra point."

"Ahh come on, get in there." Holly dances a little on the spot receiving a push from Chip. "Wait! You have to do something I tell you to." Holly points to Ilyas. "Not tonight, I beg." The man tells her. "Not tonight, it could be whenever I want tho." She shrugs. "Okay then." He nods, shaking her hand.

"Housemates, please take a seat."

"I'm scared." Billy says. "Oohhhlala." Ilyas laughs. "Best not be bad news." Holly says as she sits in the corner of the sofa.

PJ Slays:
Two people are dating in that house. It's so obvious who it is as well.

"Well, who's that about?" Billy ask. "I mean, Ilyas and Destini are close." Holly shrugs. "Yeah, so are you and Chip." Destini laughs, pointing to the girl. "Yeah, we've been best friends for six years. We're gonna be close." Holly nods her head.

"Alright, let's just stop this before you two start arguing." Rachel says. "Next comment please." Chip asks, waving his hand. 

Cal:
Max is so clapped and annoying

"Max, remember what I told you earlier. Don't listen to them." Holly smiles as she pats the boy's arm. "I won't." He shakes his head. "That's so short and effective bro. Man said he's clapped and annoying." Billy says.

"I'm scared now." Harry laughs. "Hey, everyone stay strong." Billy says as he wraps his arms around Chip, Holly and Harry.

Chunkz✔️:
Oi, my darg ILYAS!!! And hollsbolls your doing great girl!

"My boy, my boy!" Ilyas shouts over everyone clapping. "I miss you, I miss you and I love you!" He says when the claps die down. "Amin man, respect." Holly holds out her thumb to the camera. "Ha, only six likes as well." Billy points out. "He, he fell off, he fell off." Ilyas says making everyone laugh.

annaclare88:
"They put their heart and puss into that" - GK is the absolute GOAT. 😂😂

"You definitely said that." Holly tells Grace as she laughs. "Did I say that?" Grace points to herself as she looks at the camera.

Jack Morris:
Harry just seems like such a genuine guy like I'd defo grab a pint with him.

"Oi, when we come out we're going to spoons, Jack. We're going to spoons." Harry clasps his hands together. "I appreciate that man, thank you." Harry says with a big smile on his face.

AK Films:
if Max actually bags any girls I'm the house ill buy a lotto ticket today because life must be a simulation.

"Bruv, look at the fucking likes." Holly speaks up making everyone laugh and point. "Three hundred? That's a... that's a whole country bro." Billy says as he sits back down.

"Chip you need a comment." Ilyas tells him. "I wanna good one. There are no good ones, that's why they ain't showing them." Chip says, looking genuinely sad.

"I'm sure there are loads, of good comments. There just, probably not showing them. For some odd reason." Holly shrugs, slinging her arm around him.

"Nah it's not the comment that's got to me. I'm just wondering how the fuck it got four hundred likes." Max asks making everyone laugh. "Ahhh, fuck off man. Fuck off." Max says, walking out of the room.

Authors note:
So episode six is finished! Nearly halfway through.

It's the dog challenge next episode and I'm so happy, it's going to be a top-class comedy.

You've seen Holly interact with more people now.

Who's Holly best with?

Who does Holly need to spend more time with?

And does Holly need to calm down on Harry?

Anyway until the next chapter. Have a nice morning, night, and afternoon, wherever you are in the world. ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

247K 1.1K 107
Josh's little sister katie used to love Simon. But soon it's all about her and Harry. But what happens when he what's a divorce find out and read on...
142K 2.2K 55
After getting her heart broken by the only person she had left, Remy Madison gets taken in by an old friend. She now has to live with YouTube's most...
8.7K 307 11
ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇʟᴜꜱɪᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜᴛᴜʙᴇʀ, ʀᴜʙʏ ʀɪᴠᴇʀꜱ, who's been off the grid for years, tweets that she's in London, it catches the eye of a certain boy. As Ruby...
149K 2.4K 31
Mirrin bumps into her old friend Josh while she is in a controlling relationship she is not enjoying anymore, When she goes and stays with Josh and h...