Under The Montana Skies

De HollyHanson5

Famous country music singer, Nora Rose needed a break from the life she was living so her parents recommended... Mais

**🚨**
1- Nora
2- Brady
4- Guests
5- Blowing off steam
6- Road trip for one
7- Have Mercy
8- Rain check
9- Settling in
10- Meeting the neighbors
11- It's rude to stare
12- An unexpected letter
13- Busted
14- I'll think about it
15- Taco's
16- The carnival
17- Tension
18- A Fight
19- An invitation
20- A special request
21- Is it hot in here?
22- Maverick
23- Girls just wanna to have fun
24- I'd love to help
25- I hope I can ride him someday
26- A special meaning
27- Night out
28- Night out/ Part 2
29- Surgery
30- The bonfire
31- I love kissing you
32- Birthday Cake
33- Opening up
34-First Date
35- Perfect summer nights
36- Horseback riding
37- Falling Hard
38- Cowboy
39- Family
40- It's not goodbye
41- Boo
42- Music Awards
43- Yes!
44- Forever Starts Today

3- Broken

8.2K 284 75
De HollyHanson5

Nora's P.O.V.

Ben kissed my shoulder blade as he ran an ice cube down my naked back.

"Babe. Don't do that!" I laughed as a shiver ran throughout my body.

Tonight was our last night in Jamaica. The week here had flown by and we were heading home in the morning. We spent the whole day on the beach and after our romantic dinner, we spent the next hour making love.

"I love you." He said, whispering against my shoulder.

I froze.

"You don't have to say it back. I just wanted you to know how I feel about you."

I turned around so I was laying on my back and smiled up at him.

"I didn't freak you out, did I?"

I bit my lip, shaking my head and pulled him down into a kiss, "I love you too, Ben."

He groaned against my lips, "I'm going to try and see if I can get transferred to Nashville and work remotely from there. I'll still have to travel but, at least I'll still be with you when the stadium is done. If not, I'll find a different job."

"Really?" I said excitedly.

"That is unless you want to move to Chicago?"

"You know I can't."

"I know. I have shit I need to deal with back home. I will take care of that and then I promise you... I'm all yours." He positioned himself at my entrance, entering slowly, making us both moan.

I was confused and wasn't sure what that last comment meant. "Ben, wait. What does that mean?"

He started moving faster, moaning into my neck. "No matter what I have to do, I'm going to find a way for us to be together all the time."

After we both finished, we snuggled into each other. "I know I said I wanted to stay private and out of the news, but I'm ready for people to know about us."

He never responded to what I said, he just held me tight, kissing the top of my head before we fell asleep in each other's arms.

*******
Getting off the plane in Nashville, we grabbed our bags and got into the car I had waiting for us at the airport.

Even though it was cloudy, we put our sunglasses and a baseball cap on when my driver pulled up to the apartment building, hoping if there was paparazzi we would be less noticeable, especially since Ben didn't agree with telling people.

In a way I understood. He was probably scared because he had seen what I alone had been through with the paparazzi in our time together.

"Thank you." I said to the driver as he helped unload our luggage while Ben went inside to get a cart.

Ben placed his hand on my butt and leaned down, kissing my lips and then neck, making me laugh. I pulled him in for another kiss before we pushed the cart up to the lobby doors.

Before going in, I heard a soft woman's voice crack as she spoke. "Ben?"

I turned around as Ben stood there, wide eyed and frozen.

I looked back and forth between them, confused. "Umm, can I help you?"

"Nora, go inside." Ben harshly demanded. He cleared his throat and his face softened again as he ran his hand down my arms. "Please? I'll be right up."

The woman started crying. "Why? Why would you fucking do this to me?"

"Ben, who is that?"

"Umm... umm?" He shook his head, clearly trying to figure out what to say.

"I'm his wife."

Time stopped as I stared up at him.

This wasn't happening.

"What?" I whispered so quietly I was almost positive Ben couldn't even hear me, even though he was standing so close.

"Fuck you, Ben." The woman said, raising her voice.

He closed his eyes as he let me go and turned towards the woman. "Layne. Please."

I started backing away from Ben when I accidentally bumped into someone. I shifted uncomfortably, noticing a few people walking in and out of the apartment building and the few that had stopped to see what was going on. That's when I saw the paparazzi sitting on the street, taking pictures.

Shit.

"Layne, was it? Let's go into my apartment and talk about whatever the hell this is. Please."

"I have nothing else left to say." She said, glaring at Ben.

She handed me the paper she had in her hand. It was a picture of Ben and I at the restaurant a few nights ago in Jamaica, holding me close as we kissed.

"Well I do. Please, come inside."

I walked into the lobby. I wasn't sure if they were following me but I didn't want to have this conversation for all to see.

I got on the elevator and turned around to see this girl being escorted into the elevator by a pissed off Ben.

Layne smacked Ben hard across the face once he let go of her arm. "I hate you. You fucking piece of shit."

"Layne."

"No!" She started crying again.

The elevator doors opened and I got out as fast as possible, dragging the cart along with me.

I opened my apartment door and Layne punched Ben in the face this time.

"I guess I deserved that." He said, holding the side of his jaw.

Layne started laughing. "All those excuses. I'm working, I can't talk. I'm working and I can't come home. I knew it! I knew you were cheating on me and you lied and swore you weren't." She turned her head towards me. Her eyes were puffy, I could tell she had been crying for a while and my heart broke for her. "How long have you and my husband been together?"

Ben said something but I ignored him. "Nine months but I met him a little over a year ago."

She looked completely broken.

Ben stepped up to her, "Layne. You and I have been trying for so long. All we did was fight."

"You're the one that said you wanted to make this work between us. What about our son? What about the baby?"

I looked down and saw she was indeed pregnant as she rubbed her stomach.

He sighed.

"How far along are you?"

"Four months. I'm assuming by the confused look he didn't tell you about me or our family"

I shook my head. I turned around, went into the kitchen and poured myself a glass of wine while the two screamed back and forth at one another.

I was on my second glass of wine when she stormed out of the apartment.

I didn't move, I didn't even look to see if Ben was still here and poured myself another glass.

"Hi."

Looking out of the corner of my eye, I saw Ben standing there. I took a big sip before setting my glass back down.

"Nora."

"Get out of my apartment."

"Baby."

I snapped my head towards him. "You don't get to call me that anymore. Grab your bags and get the fuck out of my apartment, Ben. You had your fun with me... now go home to your wife."

"You don't understand."

"I understand plenty. I heard everything, babe."

"I don't love her anymore. I love you."

"Hmm... What about your son?"

He closed his eyes, "That's why I was going home. To tell her we're going to proceed with the divorce and I was going to get custody and figure out everything before I told you."

He tried putting his hand on my arm but I pulled away.

"I'd never cheat on you, Nora. I love you so much, you have to believe me."

I raised my eyebrow and turned towards him again. "I'm not a mathematician, but we've been together for a good nine months and your wife is four months pregnant. Explain that one to me."

He just stared at me.

"I would have probably been able to get over you having a wife and a child... maybe. I don't know what went on between the two of you so I would have at least listened."

"Nora-"

"Shut up and fucking listen to me. You already cheated. You fucked me while fucking your wife probably ever single time you went back to Chicago. Then there's the fact that you haven't been there for your son, which makes me question so much about you. I can't even look at you. Get the fuck out of my apartment before I punch you too."

"Nora. I love you."

"GET OUT!" I got up and pushed him back. "Get out. Leave. I need to be alone right now."

I grabbed his bags off the cart, opened my door and threw his bags out. I looked down as we walked up to me.

"This isn't over, Nora. I'll give you space but I'm going to fight for us."

I waited until he was out and I slammed my door shut. Locking it and then I buzzed downstairs on the intercom.

"Ms. Nora?"

"My ex, Ben, is coming down. Please make sure he leaves. He's no longer welcome here. I'd also like my locks changed as soon as possible."

"Understood. Are you alright?"

Swallowing hard, I wiped the tear from my eye and nodded as if he could see me. "I'm fine. Thank you."

I hung up and went back over to the kitchen to get my wine. My stomach was in knots and I felt like someone just stabbed me in my heart.

I can't even imagine what Layne is feeling.

I tried taking a drink but I was finding it hard to breathe.

I set my drink back down and stared at my glass. How could he do this to us? To Layne? To his son?

I let out an angry scream. Swiping the glass off my kitchen island, shattering it. I ran my shaking hand through my hair as I slowly lowered myself to the floor and cried because that was all I could physically do right now.

*I hope everyone is enjoying the book so far*
❤️❤️❤️

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

1.4K 1 43
Summer Price can't go a few hours, let alone a whole day, being her own person. Every move, every word, every second is controlled by her abusive boy...
39.1K 2.2K 25
Fate, Chance, Kismet, or as Lanie would say "Murphy, her guardian angel" has brought two broken hearts into each other's lives by accident. Is it th...
4.3K 109 4
ON HOLD - Ellis Sutton, the sweet and caring Instagram influencer, has never felt the need to be romantically involved with a man despite her online...
14K 1.5K 36
We reunite with Lennie and Colt eighteen months down the line. A proposal. A wedding. Everything seems like it's going to plan, that is until their t...