The Boy of The River; K.TH...

By taeeatskookies

Kim Taehyung, the prince of a king who had made magic practice illegal. But Taehyung would want to change tha... More

:Character Introductions:
Chapter 1: A New Yet Horrid Start.
Chapter 2: A Dragon's Roar.
Chapter 3: Jobs around the castle.
Chapter 4: Day One.
Chapter 5: That Stupid Arrangement.
Chapter 6: There Isn't A Potion.
Chapter 7: "Mutatio cogitatio"
Chapter 8: a higher dose.
Chapter 9: Golden Clasps and Taps.
Chapter 10: As Your Future King.
Chapter 11: The Unwelcomed Visitor.
Chapter 12: Secrets Are Better Kept To Two.
Chapter 13: The Realization.
Chapter 14: Questions with A Limited Amount of Time.
Chapter 15: An Unformulated Plan
Chapter 16: The Moon Rises.
Chapter 17: The Start of The Final Few Days Of Peace.
Chapter 18: Preparing for the worse.
Chapter 19: A Single Sip And You'll Be Gone.
Chapter 20: A Small Flower or Something Different.
Chapter 21: The First And One Of Many.
Chapter 22: New Things With Time
Chapter 23: The Undeads Invitation.
Chapter 24: Unfinished Business.
Chapter 25: A Single Blade.
Chapter 26: Death Will Claim the Same Soul.
Chapter 27: After Battle Pains.
Chapter 28: Hide It After Use.
Chapter 29: Respects To The Dead.
Chapter 30: Talks Of The Night.
Chapter 31: Pale Eyes Of Protection.
Chapter 32: Officially But Secretly Together.
Chapter 33: Lies.
Chapter 34: The First Hunt.
Chapter 35: Decisions, Decisions.
Chapter 36: Whispers Of the Night.
Chapter 37: It Was Over There.
Chapter 38: Some Alone Time.
Chapter 39: Crumble Away.
Chapter 40: "What happened to it?!"
Chapter 41: Why Did It Turn To Powder?
Chapter 42: A Close Ally.
Chapter 43: Behind Closed Doors.
Chapter 44: Thinking Of A Plan.
Chapter 45: Dread of The Day.
Chapter 46: Surprisingly Shocking.
Chapter 47: Finally Study Time.
Chapter 48: Finally Summer.
Chapter 49: "Why Did You Call Me?"
Chapter 50: Working Out The Plan.
Chapter 51: Let The Duels Begin.
Chapter 52: Blink And You'll Miss It.
Chapter 53: He's Been Poisoned.
Chapter 54: A Broken Down Wall.
Chapter 55: His Last Words
Chapter 56: Questions.
Chapter 57: Answers.
Chapter 58: Addressing The People.
Chapter 59: The Coronation.
Chapter 60: Nightly Comfort.
Chapter 62: You'll Have To Wait Longer.
Chapter 63: No Harm Done.
Chapter 64: Hand in Hand, Heart to Heart.
Chapter 65: Fiance? I Like The Sound Of That.
Chapter 66: Acceptance.
Chapter 67: Attack.
Chapter 68: Rebuild.
Chapter 69: Still Eating Away.
Chapter 70: Discussion and Discourse.
Chapter 71: Reassurance.
Chapter 72: All's Well, Then End's Well.
Chapter 73: No More Hiding.
Chapter 74: "Please Do Visit"
Chapter 75: What theme?
Chapter 76: Please Do Go And Watch The Water.
Chapter 77: Tired Nights.
Chapter 78: Warm Sun To Rain.
Chapter 79: Sneaking Around.
Chapter 80: Midnight Moments.
Chapter 81: The Knights News.
Chapter 82: Fire and Water.
Chapter 83: [S] Golden Pulses.
Chapter 84: Relaxing Baths.
Chapter 85: A Visitor From The Past.
Chapter 86: Suspicions.
Chapter 87: Is He Really..?
Chapter 88: Practice Makes Perfect.
Chapter 89: A Relaxing Picnic.
Chapter 90: It's Okay To Be Nervous.
Chapter 91: King By Your Side.
Chapter 92: [S] Bath Time
Chapter 93: The First Day.
Chapter 94: Do You Know What It Means?
Chapter 95: The Dragon Knows.
Chapter 96: "I Don't Need Help Just Yet Hyungie"
Chapter 97: 2 Months Later.
Chapter 98: Hidden.
Chapter 99: Fear.
Chapter 100: Epilogue : "How Is It Going..?"

Chapter 61: Cozy Mornings.

366 37 6
By taeeatskookies

Sleeping in was a thing that Taehyung started to like, though not more than waking up and seeing his lover sound asleep next to him, practically wrapped up in his arms under the red sheet; even though the bed was huge enough for them to sleep away from one another, unlike Taehyung's old bed, they never did. They took up only the middle of the bed and even though it was summer still and they only used the sheets to sleep with.

Taehyung smiled sleepily as he woke up and saw his lover's beautiful sleeping face. Head quite nuzzled into the pillow and hair messy from the deep sleep. The now maroon toned brown haired King felt his heart melt at how prettily the warlock slept. He placed his hand on Jeongguk's cheek and placed a kiss against his lips softly, just enough to not disturb his slumber. Taehyung got up and stretched, letting the warlock sleep a bit more.

Taehyung smiled a bit as he looked out of the big window from behind the drawn curtains after he had moved them. He watched his people do their shopping in the market, a few children running around and enjoying the sunshine. He heard some shuffling from behind him but didn't bother to look as he knew that the warlock was slowly waking up. He heard a soft sigh and felt arms around his waist with a head on his shoulder.

"Good morning my love" Taehyung hummed out in a deep tone as he looked over his shoulder to see a still sleepy Jeongguk. "How was your sleep?"

"It was good," Jeongguk muttered, his voice a little rough. ".. though you moving before had woken me up" He pouted as he moved away.

Taehyung turned to look at the warlock's obviously fake mad expression before leaning down and wrapping his arms around Jeongguk's thighs and lifting him up, resting his hands under the younger's butt making him giggle with a bright smile as the warlock wrapped his arms around Taehyung's neck. The new King walked back to their bed and flopped down with Jeongguk falling against the bed on his back, head hitting the pillows. Jeongguk's legs were spread either side of the other's hips as he looked up with a soft smile.

"You know we can go back to sleep, if you want"  Taehyung rubbed up and down the younger male's thighs. "It is our day off"

"Didn't you want to practice your magic a bit more?" Jeongguk asked curiously, trying his best to ignore the way the older man was touching his thighs.

"But we can do that later," Taehyung smiled. "Besides, no one will brother us today"

"Taehyungie, as much as I want to lay in bed all day and cuddle- and trust me I do" Jeongguk giggled. "We need to get your magic under control more, I don't want anything bad to happen or anyone to.. notice too early when you're not ready"

Taehyung heard the tone in Jeongguk's voice. It was one he had heard before, except he had used it with the younger before. It was one of softness, that unsaid understanding and comfort when explaining something. Taehyung knew that the warlock below him was right; they didn't want any flukes.

"You're right baby" Taehyung nodded softly as he leaned down and placed a kiss against the other's lips. "You're always right about this"

Jeongguk gave him a smile. "Glad you agree" he sat up unknowingly moving to sit in the other's lap. "..now, if we go now, we can avoid anyone asking questions and go out into the woods to practice"

Taehyung was silent for a second, admiring the way the warlock's hair fell over his face. "The woods, you say, why there?" He asked as he rubbed the other's thigh again.

"Because no one will see us, and nothing will be damaged in the castle," Jeongguk explained.

"We could do it at the knights training area, no one in the village goes there and the knights have a day off too, don't you forget" Taehyung suggested to the other. "And, it's not for to travel so when lunch rolls around we can easily go and make some"

"You've thought this through haven't you?" Jeongguk questioned as he started to play with the other's hair.

"I have a lot," Taehyung smiled. "That way, no one questions why we left for a few hours, they always need a reason for the King to leave" He tipped his head back with a groan.

"That's sad" The warlock said. "... and a little annoying" He sighed.

"Yes, I agree" Taehyung looked at the male in front of him and then his eyes went wide as he remembered something. "At least that dragon didn't wake you up last night"

Jeongguk looked at his lover confused for a second before his mouth formed an 'oh' in realization. "...yeah, surprisingly he didn't, he probably knows by now you're the king-" Jeongguk didn't get to finish his sentence.

"JEONGGUK!"

The two males jumped from the sound of Kilgharrah's loud roar like a shout of his name.

"Speaking of…" Jeongguk sighed. "You had to mention him and he speaks" He glared at the other.

"Well, you could ignore him for a few days, couldn't you?" Taehyung asked as he placed his hand on the warlock's waist and his fingers gripped Jeongguk's skin under his tunic.

"You and I both know that he'll get annoyed and mad if we don't talk with him," Jeongguk reasoned. "Besides, I have a promise I can't break"

"Right.." Taehyung nodded. "What if he wants to talk about something else?" He proposed.

"Then we'll need to go now," Jeongguk shrugged. "Though we need to get dressed"

"Not yet" Taehyung whined as he buried his head into the warlock's neck. "You look so domestic like this"

All the warlock was wearing was just a soft white tunic that hung off his shoulder a bit, along with underwear. Taehyung couldn't help but place little kisses along Jeongguk's neck making the younger giggle lightly. The older male gripped Jeongguk's waist, though lightly at first, it got a little tighter after a while to make sure that the warlock didn't fall back and out his lap.

Taehyung hummed before speaking. "You're so pretty" He pulled away from the warlock's neck to look at his face. "My pretty baby" He cupped Jeongguk's cheeks in his hands.

"Taehyungie~" Jeongguk giggled more from the olders actions. "Stop~ We need to get up before-"

"JEONGGUK!"

Jeongguk raised an eyebrow. "..need I say more?" He groaned. "He's probably huffing around getting annoyed now.."

"Come on, let's get dressed and see what the overgrown lizard wants," Taehyung teased as he shifted on their bed and carried the warlock in his arms over to their closet.

"What do you suggest we wear for our practice?" Taehyung asked as he looked around the closet.

"Uh.." Jeongguk hummed. "Something loose on top but tight pants as you need to be able to move fast just in case something falls and breaks like a tree branch or something around the training ground" The warlock explained as he looked around the new king's closet wide eyed.

"Okay" Taehyung nodded as he placed Jeongguk down. "You pick what you want to wear and I'll do the same" He placed a soft kiss on the warlock's cheek.

"Okay" Jeongguk nodded as he looked through all the hanging tunics, he came across a dark blue coloured one and took it off the round bar and looked for some tightly fitted pants to wear. He came across some brown coloured ones  and pulled them off the bar too.

"Did you find anything?" He had turned to look at his lover.

Taehyung had picked out a red tunic and darker gray coloured fitted pants to wear. "I sure did, do you want me to step out so you can get changed or do you want me to stay?"

Jeongguk thought for a second. "..you.. you can stay, you've already seen me naked anyway" He smiled.

"That was in the shower and different from this, I just wanted to make sure my baby was comfortable," Taehyung smiled back.

"Thank you"

"No need, now get changed so we can see what that dragon wants" Taehyung laughs as he slips his tunic on.

The couple quickly gets changed whilst hearing the dragon call for Jeongguk more and more. The warlock almost shouted back as they were walking out of the other's closet but remembered that no one else could hear the dragon shouting his name other than Taehyung and him.

"I'm not sure why he's calling in the middle of the morning, but it better be important," Taehyung grumbled. "I wanted to cuddle you for longer.."

Jeongguk laughed as he turned to the older male. "We can cuddle again tonight okay?" He reassured as he took the other's hand in his.

"Yes!" Taehyung exclaimed. "I sleep better with you in my arms anyway" His smile hadn't dropped from earlier.

Jeongguk bit his bottom lip before shyly admitting. "I do too, actually, when I'm in your arms I sleep better"

"Good" Taehyung took the warlock in his arms again with them around the younger's waist before lifting him up and spinning him around making them both laugh.

Though their morning would soon have to change from their touches and looks to normal king and personal servant status once they leave the quarters. Taehyung wasn't ready to tell the kingdom yet and Jeongguk understood as he too wasn't ready.

So stepping out of the Taehyung's new quarters, they walked side by side down the halls and down the stairs towards the prisoners' level to see what the all mighty, scaled beast had to say to the warlock and King.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you like it!
It's just filler and cute filler at that cause I wanted too!
So domestic ya know haha
I purple you 💜💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 7.8K 82
A collections of short stories about JinKook. Not so genuine. Update whenever I want. If you can't handle harsh words, swearing and bad boys, skip a...
24.3K 1.2K 30
Summary: This is a story wherein 🌟Hansung ( Kim Taehyung), is one of the prince of Jeoseon. The boy is cheerful and curious. He never loved being...
420K 27.2K 53
"You are, Jeon Jeongguk, the pirate who have been in wars against many kingdoms , telling us that you have fallen for our son, and asking us for perm...
124K 6.4K 26
"You're good, nothing is gonna happen to you" Min Yoongi lives of off the streets in the capital ~ he has no home, no family and nowhere to go. Kim...