Taekook Oneshot

By Jennytaegguk02

Just a bunch of Taekook's one-shots! It will contain topkook and bottom tae only. Please share with me any r... More

여러분, 안녕하세요
One game
Feelings
Feelings - Part 2
One-sided love
Target
Love till the end
Heart
Heart Part 2/2
It's time to say...
In my arms

I like you

887 57 1
By Jennytaegguk02

I like you

Nerd Taehyung X Jungkook

Requested: By my friend.

-----

Kim Taehyung, a college student was getting bullied for being a 'nerd' and 'ugly'. He was used to it that he treats it as his 'normal' day. Being bullied was a normal routine for him.

He sighed, hugging his books closed to his chest, and fixed his specs before shaking his head.

"It's okay, just another year and I'll leave this hell." Taehyung told to himself and went inside the school.

Biting his bottom lip and looking around, he knew something was suspicious, seeing students surrounding him, whispering something, and trying to control their laughs. He swallowed hard when he looked at his locker on his right side.

He slowly yet nervously open his locker and saw his notebooks where he wrote his important notes to review were torn and wet because of spilled coffee inside. And the worst is, he left his assignment in his locker as well and it was due today.

"Oops, it seems like you are in big trouble, ugly nerd." He heard a group of girls laughing behind him.

He turned around after slamming close his locker and looked at them. He wasn't surprised when he saw Penelope Kin and her puppies—friends.

"Are you happy now? Does it satisfy you?" Taehyung said through his gritted teeth and clenching his fist.

"Oh, why are you blaming me? Do you have proof that it was me?" Penelope chuckled.

"Don't act so innocent, you're here to make fun of me. It was obvious, you keep barking like an insane dog." Taehyung retorted feeling anger swallowing him.

"You! How dare you call me a dog?!" Penelope didn't hesitate to slap his cheeks causing Taehyung's specs to fall to the ground and break.

"Envelope, you don't want to get detention, do you?" A familiar voice coming from a guy.

Taehyung looked to his left side and saw his best friend, Jungkook who was coming near them while his hands were in his pocket.

"But he did it first! I'm just defending myself! And what did you just call me? Envelope?! My name is PENELOPE, not an envelope!" Penelope was enraged.

"Apologies, they sound similar tho." Jungkook smiled sarcastically and obviously, his apology wasn't genuine.

"You two, are the worst!" Penelope bumped her shoulder into Jungkook while walking passed by them.

Taehyung knelt down, grabbing his broken specs and Jungkook did the same, helping him.

"Don't mind her, you know she just wants attention. She's an attention seeker after all." Jungkook tried to comfort him.

Taehyung looked at him with almost teary eyes and smiled bitterly.

"I-I don't want to mind her but I don't know what to do anymore. She ruined my assignment and project and is due today. I can't fail my Chemistry subject." Taehyung was trying to control his tears.

Jungkook stood up, pulled out his bag from his shoulders, and took something inside which got unnoticed by Taehyung because he put his broken specs on its case.

"Here, we have a similar professor and I'm sure assignments as well. You can take mine because the due of ours were next week. I can make another one for me." Jungkook offered him his assignment.

Taehyung looked up at him and saw him handing him his own assignment.

"But y—"

"Don't decline this, we're not friends for nothing." Jungkook cut him off.

"Thank you for this, don't change your mind, okay?" Taehyung agreed to him anyway.

He took the files of paper and smiled at him.

"Yeah yeah yeah, go to your class now. Let's just meet in the cafeteria later." Jungkook ruffled his hair.

Taehyung nodded his head and bid him goodbye before going to his room. Taehyung can actually beat Penelope by himself if she doesn't have a backup. Penelope has a group of a gangster on her back that the moment can beat him up.

-----

Taehyung was relieved when he passed his assignment to his professor, he was glad that Mrs. Raven didn't notice something odd about it. Luck was on his side once again when he brought extra specs. He almost flinches when he felt an arm around his shoulder.

"So, what's your plan for the upcoming prom next week?" It was Jungkook.

"I don't know, maybe just stay in my room as usual." Taehyung shrugged off his shoulder.

"What? Hyung, you know you will only experience something like that once in a while." Jungkook frowned.

"I know, but what do you want me to do there? I'm sure they will make fun of me." Taehyung sighed.

"Tsk, just stop thinking of them, will you? Besides, I'm going to go there too, trust me, it will be fun. So, please attend the prom with me?" Jungkook stepped in front of him and grabbed his hands.

"Fine, but don't expect too much from me." Taehyung accepted.

"Good, I'll see you that day." Jungkook winked at him before leaving.

Taehyung cupped his cheeks, feeling flustered out of nowhere. Well, he likes Jungkook but he was afraid to tell him about that, he doesn't want to ruin their friendship. Besides, Jungkook was indeed a good-looking and kind guy. And he believed, it was better to keep his feelings only for him.

-----

Taehyung was walking in the hallway while looking trying to remove a blue-dyed stain on his uniform, he got bullied again by Penelope and his puppies as usual by 'accidentally' bumping into him when they were in the auditorium to learn some acting. And he knew it was never an accident if Penelope did that.

"I don't understand why you like that Jungkook  guy, he's friends with that nerd." A very familiar voice came from out of nowhere.

Taehyung stopped for a moment and move backward when he passed by where the voice came from. He silently went closer to the girl's restroom door and looked through the door since it was slightly open and he was right, it was coming from Penelope and her friends while Penelope seems to be fixing her makeup.

"You don't understand Myles, okay? Jungkook, he's different from the other guys. He's... he is kind and gentlemen." Penelope turned around to face them.

"Penelope, he's FRIEND with that ugly nerd. That's what we're trying to say. They are attached to the hips as if one of them will die if they will get separated." Ranya, one of Penelope's puppies.

"I don't care if he's friends with that nerd, their friendship will end anyway." Penelope retorted.

"But I heard, Jungkook invited him to be his date to the prom. However, I'm not sure if that ugly Taehyung accepted him." Myles mentioned.

"Even if he invited that witch, I'm sure he won't attend the prom, he's a party pooper and rather wants to spend his time with his books." Penelope laughed followed by her friend.

Taehyung left the restroom and a smirk formed on his lips.

-----

"What? You're going to attend a prom? Since when did you become a not party pooper?" Jin, his brother teased him when he told his family about the prom and asked his brother to help him.

"Can you lower your tone, hyung? Your voice was so loud as if you shove a whole megaphone in your throat?" Taehyung shooked his head.

"I'm just surprised, you know. You never like a party, so what's the sudden change of mind?" Jin asked standing in front of him while crossing his arms.

"I-It because this kind of event happens once, so, I guess there's nothing wrong if I attend a prom, right?" Jin explained.

"Aww, my son, I'm glad to hear that. I really want you to have some fun at least once." Flora, his mother smiled upon hearing the good news.

"Or maybe because of that best friend of yours, hm?" Jin continued to tease him while fluttering his eyebrows.

"It's not like that, I didn't like him, hyung." Taehyung clarified.

"But I never mentioned that you like him, you're the one who admits it." Jin smirked.

"Okay now, please leave my room. I have to finish my work." Taehyung sighed sitting on his bed.

"Whatever you say, Taehyungie~" Jin chuckled leaving his room followed by their mom.

Taehyung smacked his own forehead with his book and mumbled under his breath.

"That's too close, you almost get caught" Taehyung chided himself and shut his mouth.

-----

The Prom at the University has come, and most of the students were already in the place where the Prom was located. And Jungkook was excited to see Taehyung. He was wearing a tuxedo and he wanted to surprise his best friend later.

"Jungkook" He heard a familiar voice.

He turned around but it was not the person he was expecting to see. It was Penelope wearing a red dress with a slit on the right leg.

"Penelope, what do you want?" Jungkook sighed.

"It seems like you don't have a date and no one ask me yet, so..."

"Actually, I have a partner and I'm just waiting for him." Jungkook obviously rejected her.

"Him? And who's that person are you talking about? Don't tell me that ugly best friend of yours?" Penelope mocked, rolling her eyes and crossing her arms.

"You're right, he's my date today. I'm sorry to tell you this but I don't like being with you." Jungkook simply retorted.

"Oh come on, don't waste your time waiting for him. He's not going to come. He doesn't like parties at all." Penelope taunted.

"Who told you that I'm not going to come?"

They both were startled and looked at the person behind Penelope. Their eyes widened seeing how handsome Taehyung was.

"Taehyung hyung, is that you? I've been waiting for you." Jungkook uttered standing in front of Taehyung while staring at his handsome face.

"I'm sorry for making you wait." Taehyung responded shyly looking at him.

He watched Jungkook grab his right hand, still staring at him.

"It's okay, it worth waiting for you." Jungkook pecked the back of his hand making him flush.

"Hah, what an ugly duckling like you doing in this kind of event?" Penelope ruined their moment.

"Excuse me?" Taehyung looked at her.

"Whether you put a lot of makeup on your face, you are still the pathetic ugly nerd!" Penelope sternly said.

"You're the one to talk as if you didn't do the same thing. But mine was natural unlike you, everything was you fake from the bottom to the top." Taehyung smirked.

"What did you just say? How dare you talk to me like that?!" Penelope was about to slap him but Taehyung was quick to move away.

Penelope accidentally slipped and fell onto the huge cake that was supposed to be put on the stage, face first.

"Oops, it seems like you're in big trouble." Taehyung chuckled.

Penelope with her face covered with whipped cream. She embarrassedly stood up and gulped. She roamed her eyes around seeing students silently laughing at her situation even her so-called friends. She ran away from the scene due to embarrassment.

"Karma attacks so quickly." Taehyung uttered.

He gasped when he was turned around by Jungkook. Their faces were approximately closed causing Taehyung to feel something in his stomach.

"I would like it if your attention was on me instead." Jungkook suddenly said, holding his waist.

"Give me a reason why would I do that, hm?" Taehyung grinned.

"I'm the one who invited you, don't I deserve your attention?" Jungkook stared at him

"As your best friend, I think you're crossing the line." Taehyung snickered.

"I don't care, we can be more than best friends, don't you think so?" Jungkook smirked.

"What makes you think I will like that idea?" Taehyung giggled.

"I like you, wasn't that enough reason for you to like me back?" Jungkook confessed.

"You just like me because of my changes tonight, no? But when I'm ugly, I'm sure you won't like me." Taehyung uttered.

Jungkook removed his hands from his waist, taking out something from his tuxedo and Taehyung noticed that he was holding like similar to the case for specs. Jungkook opened it and showed the specs, he wore it to Taehyung's eyes and speak.

"Whether you are a so-called nerd or not, I will like you because you are you. Your beauty is nothing to me, yeah, you are handsome but you're the only person I will like forever, Taehyung hyung." Jungkook stated.

Taehyung smiled and hugged him suddenly while murmuring 'I like you too' to his ear.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.2K 2.5K 61
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
656K 15.7K 100
Evelyn Claire Bennett never thought this would happen to her. Not in a million years. How could something that was meant to be temporary have a las...
80.9K 3.4K 79
❤️
67.7K 3.7K 80
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...