Can't Fight It

Par camilzer

Camila/You Y/N seems like your typical rock star. She's a tattooed covered badass who loves to party. Camila... Plus

chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter tweleve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty-one
chapter twenty-two

chapter twenty-three

323 24 3
Par camilzer

(a/n): IM BACK

In this chapter, there will be a smut scene that may be a bit much for some people, but it does play into the plot. I understand that it will not be for everyone so I will put a warning before it happens. With that being said:

⚠️TW: knife play just to spice it up. If this could be triggering in anyway, please skip this when indicated⚠️

Okay, now enjoy 🥰

October 10th, 2016
Y/N: London
Camila: London
-----------------

Finally having a break from promo, Y/N stays in London to meet Camila and the girls when they arrive for their shows in the UK. Alexxis was able to pull some strings which allowed Y/N to spend a few weeks with her girlfriend. And while Y/N was unsure how she did it, she was grateful.

The girls were all getting ready for their show at the O2 in London. Well, Camila was still getting ready, and the other girls were already prepared. Y/N takes some responsibility for Camila being late.

Y/N watched her girlfriend put on her tour outfit with a slight smirk. Her girlfriend was hot.

As it turns out, Y/N wasn't the only one who thought so, as Lauren was also staring in awe at Camila.

"You can look, but remember, you can't touch." Y/N teased as she noticed her.

"Excuse me?" Lauren looked away from Camila.

"I think you heard me." Y/N winked.

Sure, maybe she was being a little bitchy. But so what?

"Camila's her own person. Not your personal property." Lauren shot back. "Besides, you should trust your girlfriend a little more than that."

"Oh, I trust Camila," Y/N assured. "It's you I don't trust. But if you ever overstepped, I have every reason to believe she'd turn you down. So, if anything, I'm trying to help save you from embarrassment."

"You're disgusting." Lauren seethed. "You don't own her, yet you treat her like property."

Y/N raised her eyebrows, amused. "Where is Lucy at anyway? Or did she realize you're still lusting after my girlfriend?"

"Fuck you."

"No, thanks. I have Camila for that." Y/N smiled cheekily.

"You--"

"Everything good?" Camila asks as she came over to the two of them, adjusting her tights 

"Yup," Y/N pulled Camila to her, wrapping her arms around her waist as Camila's back pressed against her front. "Perfect." She began placing kisses on her neck, Camila tilting her head automatically, giving her more access.

Camila looked at Lauren. 'You okay?' She mouthed. Lauren gave her a forced smile and a thumbs-up in return.

"Y/N!" Y/N's head lifted at the sound of her name. Her eyes found Clarissa, the girls' makeup artist. "Mess up her makeup and I'll kill you." She pointed at her with a makeup brush.

Y/N took a step back and raised her hands in surrender, Camila giggling.

----

They were about halfway through the set and Camila couldn't be feeling herself more. Whenever Y/N was watching her perform, she felt the need to out-do herself. She wanted to sing better, look sexier, and just overall perform at her best. Of course, she always wants to perform her best, but something about Y/N watching her makes that feeling grow tenfold.

While singing Dope, Camila kept glancing over at Y/N, tripping over herself in the process. She cursed herself and forced her eyes to look away. Walking to the front of the stage, she crossed her arms and nodded along to the beat.

Out of the corner of her eye, she noticed Lauren walk up to her. She couldn't tell what exactly she did but she definitely heard the screams raise a few decibels.

As the song came to an end and the girls moved to their next positions, Dinah walked over and whispered to Camila, "What's up with you and Lauren?"

"What? Nothing," Camila replied.

Dinah gave her a disbelieving look. "Tell that to how to just sang to you in front of thousands of people."

At the end of the show, the girls all joined hands and bowed. Camila was the last to head backstage, taking time to collect the gifts thrown to them. As she left the stage, she smiled down at the stuffed animals in her arms.

"You need to learn your fucking place," Camila's eyes widened and smile dropped at the sound of Y/N's voice.

As she looked up from the gifts she was holding and found Lauren and Y/N both standing close, their glares cold. Y/N must have seen the stunt Lauren pulled.

"And you need to learn that Camila isn't your property," Lauren shot back.

Dinah, Ally, Normani, and Ashlee stood by and stared, waiting for someone to finally swing. Because honestly, that's the only direction this was headed. Unless Camila stops it.

"Woah, hey," Camila walked over and stepped in between the two women. She faced Y/N, placing a hand on her chest. "Look at me," she pressed when Y/N hadn't broken her cold stare at Lauren. "Baby, please." Y/N's jaw clenched, but her eyes finally met Camila's and softened. Camila moved her hand to Y/N's jaw, her girlfriend immediately relaxing at her touch. Camila moved her hands until they were placed on the sides of Y/N's neck. "It's okay. I'm yours, and you know that."

Lauren scoffed from behind them, making them both look at her, Y/N's glare returning. "You don't belong to anyone."

"Lauren, please," Camila begged. "Just stop."

"Fucking whatever," Lauren scoffed, moving to walk around them.

"Lauren?" Camila called. The dark haired girl turned to look at her. Her eyes hopeful. "Don't ever do that again."

"I-"

"No, stop. You were trying to get a rise out of Y/N. You're so hell-bent on saying I'm no one's property and then you try and mark your territory in front of thousands of people."

Lauren's face fell and she turned to walk away.

"Go call Lucy!" Y/N called after her.

"Y/N, please," Camil whispered.

Lauren stopped but didn't turn around. She tilted her head to each side before continuing on.

"Well, shit." Dinah finally said.

————

After the fiasco at the venue, the girls—it was mostly Dinah and Normani, trying to patch things up between them all— decided to go out for the night.

After a half-hour drive and a quick phone call made to book the club for the night, the five girls, Y/N, Ashlee, and a few other crew and band members arrived at Maggie's Club.

The space was dark with black lights illuminating the neon furniture. Maggie's had a strong 80's theme: Rubix Cube tables, prolific 80's figures painted in Pop-Art on the walls, a large, life-size retro Walkman with headphones, and even old 80's Barbies were used as decoration.

"This place is amazing!" Normani exclaimed.

"Right? Whoever found this needs a raise," Dinah added as the group took a seat at one of the Rubix Cube tables.

Camila slid into the booth next to Y/N. She was wearing black leggings and one of Y/N's hoodies. She knew it was just a chill night out and didn't feel like getting all dressed up. Plus, they came straight from the venue and all she had was a t-shirt and leggings there. Y/N was just wearing sweats as well so Camila didn't feel as dressed down.

Camila leaned into Y/N as her girlfriend wrapped an arm around her. After they ordered and got their drinks, Camila decided she wanted to dance. She was tired from the show—and tour in general—but she was at a club in a foreign country with her girlfriend and she'd be damned if she didn't dance with her.

She turned her head, placing a few kisses along Y/N's neck and up to her ear, while her girlfriend took a sip of her drink. "Let's go dance," Camila whispered.

Y/N turned her head to look at her girlfriend. She smiled and slid out of the booth, holding a hand out to help Camila up.

They made their way to the dance floor and soon, Camila's back was pressed against Y/N's front as she gyrated her hips. She knew that two women dirty dancing in sweats to Sexual Healing by Marvin Gaye must have been an odd sight, but none of the staff seemed to care as they carried on with their duties.

Camila spun around, facing Y/N. Their faces were close, almost cheek to cheek, as Y/N placed her hands on Camila's backside, pulling her into her own body.

Their dancing continued off and on for the whole time. Occasionally they'd take breaks for drinking, giving the DJ a little rest before they'd head back to the floor and make him continue mixing songs for them.

Around two in the morning, they all decided it was time to leave. Their bus was leaving the next day at noon and they all needed a shower and sleep.

The large SUV that brought them to Maggie's dropped Camila and Y/N off at the flat the latter had been renting for the past week.

They stepped inside and Camila took her phone out to send Sinu a text, letting her know they got back safely.

Y/N had taken off to the kitchen so Camila followed her and found her with an open bottle of tequila, taking a swig.

"Still drinking?" Camila smiled, lifting an eyebrow.

Y/N walked closer to Camila, lifting the bottle to her girlfriend's lips, pouring some into her mouth.

They held eye contact as Camila swallowed before slowly sliding her tongue over her bottom lip. She reached down and pulled the hoodie up and over her head, throwing it somewhere on the floor beside them.

Y/N smirked at her now naked torso and wrapped an arm around her waist, lifting her and spinning them around so Camila was sitting on the counter. She brought the bottle to Camila's lips again, pouring some onto her tongue before moving the bottle so the clear liquid spilled onto her collarbone.

The tequila dripped down the center of Camila's breasts, down her taught stomach, until it reached the hem of her leggings.

Y/N placed the bottle beside Camila on the counter and pulled her girlfriend's shoes off before doing the same to her leggings.

Camila sat naked in front of her on the cool granite, the trail of alcohol glistening under the soft kitchen light. Y/N leaned down, swiping her tongue over the dip of Camila's collarbone. She continued licking down the path the tequila left.

Soon she was kneeling in front of Camila's legs. She lightly opened her legs before grabbing the bottle of tequila again. Maintaining eye contact with the younger girl, she carefully poured some of the alcohol down Camila's stomach until it dropped down her folds.

The Cuban shivered at the contact before moaning softly as Y/N began sliding her tongue over her skin, lapping up the tequila. She continued her ministrations until she brought Camila to orgasm.

Standing once again, Y/N took a swig from the tequila before bringing her lips to Camila's. She pushed some of the liquid into her girlfriend's mouth as they kissed.

The kiss started sensual and soon became more heated, the tequila bottle sat forgotten on the counter beside them.

⚠️this is your warning before knife play begins. PLEASE skip to the authors note if you do not want to read⚠️

Y/N trailed her lips down to Camila's neck before pulling back slightly. "Do you trust me?" She husked against the Cuban's full lips.

Camila's chest heaved as she nodded.

Reaching into her pocket, Y/N retrieved her pocket knife. She flicked open the blade of her Zero Tolerance 0804CF. Usually, she used this to cut lines of coke so she took a moment to slyly wipe off any residue of the white powder.

She held the blade up so Camila could see it before she gently brought it down to Camila's tan skin. Careful not to press too hard, she dragged the top of the blade across the top of Camila's left breast.

Camila sucked in a breath as the cold metal came into contact with her heated skin. The sensation was unlike any she had felt before. Besides the contrast of the temperatures, the adrenaline she felt rush through her body was unmatched. Not even the largest crowd could bring this feeling out from her.

Her blood chilled at the thought of what was happening. Y/N held all of the power right now. Camila's life was literally at her mercy.

Y/N trailed the blade down Camila's midriff and stopped just above her pubic bone. Placing the knife to the side, she knelt in front of her girlfriend and brought her mouth to Camila's core, relishing in the way she cried out.

———

Camila was dropped off at the tour bus the next morning at 11:00. The large vehicle had been parked behind the venue, ready to take them to their next show in Nottingham.

She walked up to the door and knocked before stepping off the steps to wait.

A few moments later, Lauren opened the door and let her in.

"Thanks," Camila muttered, the events of Y/N's fight with Lauren last night still fresh in her mind. She had no idea what mood Lauren was going to be in this morning.

"Sure." Lauren walked over and sat at the table in the small kitchen. "The other girls are sleeping."

Camila nodded. "Where's my mom? She said she was here?" She held up her phone subconsciously as that was where her mother communicated her whereabouts to her.

"Coffee run," Lauren answered simply, taking a bite out of her Luna Bar. "Where's your shadow?"

Camila opened her mouth automatically, but ultimately refrained from commenting on Lauren's remark. "She's at the studio."

"In London?"

"Yeah, she's working with these guys on a song. They already have it written and stuff, she just needs to lay down the vocals. She'll meet us at the arena tonight before the show."

"Oh, goody." Lauren replied sarcastically.

At that moment, two things happened, Dinah rolled out of her bunk, and a knock came from the door.

Camila opened the door, letting her mother in as she carried two trays of drinks. "Good morning, Mamí," Camila smiled, taking a tray and placing it on the table.

"Good morning," Sinu announced brightly. She grabbed Camila's drink from the tray and handed it to her before doing the same for both Lauren and Dinah.

"Life saver, Mama C," Dinah sighed contently, taking a sip of her coffee.

"Thanks, Sinu," Lauren smiled.

"Of course, girls. You need the caffeine." She joked.

Camila took one last sip before putting her drink into a cup holder built into the table. "I'm gonna go get some more rest before we get to the next place. I barely slept last night, probably only about two hours."

"Oh?" Sinu raised an eyebrow. "You texted me at  2:30 that you got home and were going right to bed?"

Camila blushed.

"Yeah," Dinah looked at her phone. "If it's 11:15 now...and you got back at 2:30...then, that means you would have gotten about eight hours of sleep.  I mean, as long as my math's right."

"It is." Lauren mused, bringing her coffee to her lips, tapping Dinah's hand that was awaiting a high-five by her side.

Camila glared at them both before looking at her mother who stood with her hand on her hip. "We watched a movie." She made up. "And we—I had to shower."

"Mhm," Sinu deadpanned. "Go sleep."

Camila hurried off to her bunk before anyone could say anything else. She clambered inside and lay on her back, looking up at the pictures she had taped to the low ceiling.

A polaroid of Y/N and her stared back at her, Y/N's arms wrapped around Camila's shoulders as she smiled a bright, toothy grin, her eyes squeezed shut. Camila's hands were hooked on Y/N's forearms, her eyes crossed and her tongue sticking out to the side.

Smiling to herself, she took her phone out.

pretty girl💗: i love you

Almost instantly, a reply came through along with a selfie of Y/N in a vocal booth, her headphones on.

my love💘: I love you

Camila smiled and saved the photo to her phone before rolling over and closing her eyes.

————
(a/n): I'm sorry that i disappeared. This is why I don't promise more frequent updates anymore.

This specific smut scene was in this chapter for three reasons:

1. To show the trust between them (this kind of BDSM play relies HEAVILY on trust)

2. To show a new side to and of Camila that will alter both her view and Y/N's view of her

3. For the plot, duh

Also, if any of you are interested in knife play, there should be a discussion with your partner about it. You should NOT use a random pocket knife. The blade should either be brand new (and sterilized) or super super dull (still sterilized), depending on your goals.

That's all for now :)

Don't forget to vote
Thanks for reading ❤️

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

342K 11.7K 41
Lauren Jauregui, she is a member from Fifth Harmony and she is 20 years old. She haven't dated anyone in a while, she was focused on her career and f...
13.6K 558 10
A postponed engagement and a relationship of vindictiveness has left Camila Cabello confused and heartbroken. Can a week with the notorious Y/n Gonz...
287K 9.3K 23
You are a spy who protect famous people. Basically like a bodyguard. You're sent to protect five specific girls. Fifth Harmony. Once you get there...
14.2K 286 22
When a zombie apocalypse breaks out the girls of fifth harmony must try and survive, they struggle but got saved by Yn. Yn never complained about th...