Wishes of the Thousand Yearni...

Від Allioune24

Wei Wuxian knew that Mo Xuanyu's body cannot support the increasing resentful energy in his body. "Are you su... Більше

PAINTING
SILENCE
HELPLESSNESS
DISTANCE
...IN A RELATIONSHIP?...
Chance
Sandwich
LONGING
TRUTH
SINGING
QUESTION
HOPE
SONG
MARK
NAME
His Wish
Fate
Meet
Beginning
Sin
Difference
Villain
Begged
Memories
Recollections
Chaos
Sizhui
Choice
Unbroken

Refusal

204 16 1
Від Allioune24

"Who did you revive?"

That was the question still running inside Wei Ying's head. But before he could answer, the young boys, approached them and asked what happened.

We told them that it was a false alarm and it was a special event arranged by the staff. Good thing the boys bought it.

After the incident, the boys looked thrilled at all that happened to them. Even Sizhui got a knack for all the creepy things.

However, Lan Wangji never got the chance to ask Wei Ying again.

On their second night, the faculty let the students roam around. Wei Ying's class, however, chose to play with fireworks. They brought a lot of fireworks, set up a barbeque, and spent it merrily.

Wei Ying went inside first. The faculty also had their plan so he had to help him, but Lan Wangji stood his ground not letting Wei Ying inside the kitchen.

"Lan Zhan! I can help!"

"No..."

"I'm a great cook!"

"No... You're not..."

"Lan Zhan!!!" In defeat, Wei Ying was asked to wipe the utensils but was not allowed to touch any of the food. Every time he does, Lan Wangji was always there to save the food from him.

"You're pulling pranks..."

"I'm not! Let me help..."

"No..." Their conversation was almost—no... It was a nonsense conversation.

The faculty also arrange their feast, watching Wei Ying's class play with fireworks, "your students sure is lively..." The innkeeper said, "well mannered at that... Even help us clean the yard in the morning and wash the dishes in the evening..."

"Thank you Ma'am for your praise..."

"My... Don't be... I'm just an old innkeeper... I hope they grew up strong and sturdy..."

Wei Ying and Lan Wangji bowed their head to the old innkeeper. Their faces showed the proud look of a doting parents to their children.

"I'll rip that face if you don't stop grinning..." Meng Yao said.

Both he and Lan Wangji just glanced at him still looking proud and all.

They began their feast. And the bitter woman got on Wei Yin's nerves. Unknowingly, the bitter woman had an ace up her sleeve.

"Improper..." Lan Wangii said, which made Wei Ying laugh so much, "behave Wei Ying..."

The tone that Lan Wangji made was different. Whenever he talked to another person, his voice was always cold and stern, but when it come to Wei Ying, it was an unrecognizable doting tone full of affection.

"You are a good cook Lan Zhan... But why did the Lan Sect always have a banquet with very very very bland food?"

Lan Wangji did not mind him, instead shove a mouthful of the spicy dish he made for him.

The faculty also drank and knew Lan Wangji, the great old drinker Wei Ying is there to save the prince.

Later, the bitter woman gave Lan Wangji a cup of tea which Wei Ying miraculously approved for the first time.

Until the faculty retired one by one to sleep.

"I'll go to the children first .." he said to Lan Wangji, who replied with a nod.

Lan Wangji was still cleaning the dining, not wanting to disturb the resting keepers, he place all dishes and washed them.

He was in the middle of cleaning when he felt very uncomfortable. He shoved the feeling aside and continued with his work. When he felt the sudden warmth inside and the arousal that came to him for almost thousands of years.

He quickly finished his work to be able to go back to his room. He was about to pave his way, right when he saw the bitter woman standing in front of him with all the thin alluring clothes. Wearing the most disgusting smile he had ever seen.

He was to shove her but he felt the sudden weakness which made him wobble on his feet. He felt dizzy and hotter as time goes by.

"Why... Mr. Lan... Spend the night with me..."

Lan Wangji in refusal tried to get past her. Feeling weak and unable to control his movements, he was easily pushed down. The bitter woman straddling him. He felt his mind blank and wanted to get away as much as possible but he felt helpless.

The bitter woman touching him and caressing him made him feel even more disgusted. He felt her hand on his cheek, clenching his jaw as tight as he could, he was forced to face the bitter woman.

The woman was about to kiss him when he heard a soothing voice, "Lan Zhan?"

He looked up, seeing the man freeze up in his place, not turning away his gaze. He wanted to apologize but he can't control his voice.

His heart broke when he saw that face filled with agony, his smile disappeared, his eyes were dead, and his tears fell freely.

"Ah... I'm sorry for disturbing you..." Biting his lips as if squeezing every word from his lips and harshly turn around to run away

Lan Wangji can't seem and wasn't able to know where he found all the strength he mustered when he shoved the bitter woman aside and chase off the runaway man.

Wei Ying rushed back to their room, he need to take his belongings and sleep for a while with Sizhui. He brushes his tears harshly, telling himself that it was okay... That... This is what he wanted... He never expected Lan Wangji to be so bold enough to another.

It shot him... Did he wish to be loved again?

He shook his head, sobs could be heard. He opened the door and hurriedly tried to close it, but Lan Wangji forced it open before he could ever close it. Grabbing him and pinning him to the door as it shut.

His breathing was uneven, he can't look at him straight.

"Look at me.." it was a command.

He refused to abide by Lan Wangji's command.

"Wei Ying... Look at me please..."

Pleading... He slowly faced him seeing Lan Wangji's worried face. Flustered enough and almost un-Lan-ly because of his messy appearance.

"Why did you run? Why are crying?"

"Nothing..."

"Nothing?" Lan Wangji whispered, "why did you cry seeing me with her? Did it hurt you?"

"No! Why would you think about it? Absurd?"

"Absurd?" Lan Wangji mused, "then why do you look so hurt? Are you jealous? Should I continue to do it with her?"

That's it, he had enough.

"Just shut the fuck up Lan Wangji!"

"Wei Wuxian!" Lan Wangji shouted back, almost scaring Wei Ying, "I refused her and come here chasing after you... Am I crazy to chase after you? To want to hold you..."

"Lan Zhan... It's no—"

"You're making me crazy..."

Lan Wangji pinned Wei Ying on the door with a searing kiss. Holding his waist close to him and head pinned to avoid unnecessary distance, "you're making me mad..." He whispered huskily and deepened the kiss even more.

Wei Ying's hand was just by Lan Wangji's chest. He gripped hard trying to push the man away. But Lan Wangji's touch melt him and left him powerless in his arms.

He keeps shouting in his head that everything's not right only to be destroyed by Lan Wangji's voice, "I want you... Cannot be anyone but you.."

The words he wished to hear again are all being said to him. The promises of their once fleeting love are renewed in his memory right now.

They parted, "mine... You are mine... Wei Ying..."

The declaration made his thin-like restraint break as he answered, "yours... Always been yours..."

They kissed again without resistance. He felt the others' lips on his jaw trailing dainty kisses to his neck. Hands get inside his shirt caressing his back to his abdomen.

"Ah!" He yelped, being given love bites by the other. He moans and moans, a beautiful sound for the other's ears. Until, the other lift his shirt and tugged it away, "beautiful..."

Lan Wangji then again kiss his lips and trailed down to his neck, biting and sucking in an almost possessive manner. Marking the other man in every inch of his body. He reaches for Wei Ying's waist bond, loosens it, and reaches for the other's member, caressing with his big calloused hand.

"Lan~zhaaa~n..." A subtle plea. But Lan Wangji as if not hearing it continued to pump it slow and torturously. Wei Ying shuddered when Lan Wanji poke his members yip forcing a pre-cum out.

The sensation was almost identical to those lovemakings before. He was about to say a word when the other shut him out with his lips. He felt Lan Wangji's hands on his butt, and a finger reaching his rim.

"No... Hyaahh... lan... Zhaan..."

Lan Wangji expertly caressed Wei Ying's hole, tracing and relaxing it, "ahhh~mphnnnn!" He inserted a finger.

"Lan Zhan... Ahh... Mmm... Slow~er..."

He pulled his finger out and removed Wei Ying's pants. He lifted one of his legs and place it on his arm, air hanged, and continued the onslaught, inserting two digits inside.

The sensation made Wei Ying go mad. He wanted Lan Wangji to go faster but the other enjoyed torturing him with the slow pace.

Until it became faster and faster, rigid and rough forcing him to whimper lewd sounds. He felt another finger forcing its way into his abuse hole, but the onslaught builds constant pleasure inside him. His cries were shut by kisses, muffled and choked by the tongue and saliva of the other. The building pleasure inside really wants him to burst, but the other stops him before he could come.

He was suddenly lifted and there was no longer the cold door on his back. The kisses drowned him unable to perceive anymore where he is. He felt the soft mattress on his back but was still pinned down by the kiss. He opened his eyes when there was emptiness. He opened his eyes, only to find Lan Wangji stripping his clothes off. Golden orbs filled with desire and want to be stared at him directly.

There was a pain in his eyes when he saw the brand mark and the whip lashes on the god-carved body.

His thoughts were sent elsewhere when he felt the other man suck on it. He jerked and placed his hand on the other head, almost pulling his hair. The warm mouth sucking him pleased him, but not until he felt the digits enter his hole and continued business inside.

One finger quickly increased to two and loosen him from clenched-tight to soft and ready. Each finger spreading and scissoring his inside had him shuddering and squeezing tight, pulling Lan Wangji even closer to him.

Wei WuXian licked his lips as the fingers pressed until they slowly fucked inside, spreading the oil around his entrance and preparing him for further stretching. He felt Lan Wangji's thumb massaging the place just below his crotch forcing a loud cry from him. While Lan Wangji's mouth is on him, sucking him hard.

Their eyes eventually met and Wei WuXian gave Lan WangJi a soft smile as he rocked into the motions synchronized with Lan Wangji's motion.

He almost pulled Lan Wangji's hair, he was trying to find the moment to come but again Lan Wangji stopped him before he could. Making him cry out of disappointment.

He laid his back trying to calm himself. He closed his eyes in bliss. Not until he felt the hard tip of another's member enter him in one swift and slow movement. He arched his back feeling his lower part being ripped apart. He tried closing his legs to try to find a comfortable position but Lan Wangji caught both his knees and spread his leg wide suspended in the air.

"Ah... Lan Zhan... It hurts..." He begged but the other continued to enter. Wei Ying stretch his legs and curled his toes in pleasure, groans and moans could only be heard inside the room.

Lan Wangji entered him completely, there was a small pause, even before Wei Ying could settle himself. Lan Wang slowly pulled out ripping a small moan from him and snapping inside hard and rough, making Wei Ying shout in pleasure.

This continued for a while, Wei Ying was trying to find the pace but the other seemed uncontrollable does what he wants. He felt the motion suddenly turn rigid, rough, and fast. Getting faster any minute and every thrust. He was frantically crying Lan Wangji's name with every thrust.

His cry was cut off when sudden emptiness crept on him as he was flipped over, his front facing the bed. His hips were raised by the strong hands, and the emptiness was filled when the hard length slammed back inside.

The hand restraints his movement keeping him in place receiving the length pummeling him deep and harshly. His member touched the bedsheets. He felt the others hand touch his groin and later pumped his shaft.

The ecstasy filled him, movements as if it was the end of the world...

"Wei Ying..." Lan Wangji called in a husky voice, nipping Wei Ying's ear down to his neck, biting and marking him on his back.

"I... I want to... Ughh... Fac-ahh... Lan Zhan..." Wei Ying pleaded, and he was flipped back to his original position. Lan Wangji placed Wei Ying's right leg on his shoulder while others were on his arms, having access to the other's hole in an obscene position.

They are chanting each other's names. Crying begging, kissing. Until they reach satisfaction ending it with a deep lousy kiss.

Lan Wangji fell on Wei Ying, his breathing was ragged, and nuzzled his head to his shoulder. He smells the other's scent of lotus and rain mixing with his very own sandalwood.

Both of them, without strength, drifted to sleep, embracing each other.

[*****]

It was five in the morning when Lan Wangji woke up. He felt cold on his back but warm on his front. He then realized the sleeping person beside him. Out of surprise, he shoved the other and he fell out of bed.

"Arghh... So early Lan Zhan.." the other groaned and started to wake up.

Lan Wangji stared at him, full of love bites, hickeys and bruises and other god knows what.

Wei Ying realized what the others have been surprised too. Smiled bitterly...

"Lan Zhan... I—"

But again he was shut by the person with a very apologetic voice, "my fault... I'm sorry..."

Wei Ying's shoulders dropped. He looks down to stop the alerting tears to fall. It's to be expected. He had concluded that Lan Wangji have been in a spirit of who knows what that made him touch him that night.

They prepared themselves, but the marks left by Lan Wangji are visible on Wei Ying's neck.

"It's okay... I won't say anything... It was just the heat of the moment..." He said, "what happen yesterday?"

"I... Felt uncomfortable as I was cleaning..." Wangji said, "then that woman invited herself to me... Then I saw you..."

"You remembered?"

"I remembered chasing after you... The rest... Not... I was... Irrational.."

Wei Ying walks towards the table where they had a feast yesterday. He looked at every single food and drink there, "the tea... That woman gave me..."

Wei Ying's eyes flashed red. Anger and hatred are visible, "how dare she touch you?"

"It's okay... I touched you not her..."

"Haha..." He laughed heartily, "ahm... Lan Zhan, you were so rough last night..."

Lan Wangji's turned pink, but Wei Ying strode to him close enough to push Lan Wangji to a beet red.

"Haha... Lan Zhan... You are a pervert..."

"Mm... Lucky you..." Lan Zhan answered making Wei Ying blush from head to toe, "want to do it again?"

"Ah... Lan Zhan! Where did you learn to tease? That was just passing heat due to drugs..." Wei Ying mused.

"Last night..." He smirked

"Ahhh... Don't smirk or smile at any other person okay... It must be recognized as one of the weapons of mass destruction... My Lan Zhan..." Wei Ying happily said.

That endearment made Lan Wangji smile tenderly. Several onlookers, not knowing their conversation, were stunned to see the stone face with a very bright smile. Wei Ying forgot to breathe as he smiled back tenderly. However, remembering that it was just a passing situation of a passionate night, Lan Wangji felt sad.

He wants Wei Ying to continue by his side...

That day, scandalized faces were roaming around. Staring at Wei Ying whose neck was filled with marks, "where did you get those?"

"A shy girl..." He smirked, winking at Lan Wangji who turned his head back to his student, ear a tad pink.

However, several were alarmed by the bitter woman's action that day. She was crying frantically and kept saying that Lan Wangji had violated her.

This made Lan Wangji's aura almost frightening, and several backed off avoiding the cold aura if ever violence will supersede.

"Wangji-ge... Is it true?" Meng Yao said.

"I did not touch her... She invited herself to me..." He said.

"Right.. feeding him with aphrodisiacs with the tea..." Wei Ying added.

"How did you know Wei-ge?" Meng Yao asked.

"I found them, Lan Zhan was pushed down and the girl straddled him and seduced Lan Zhan... But Lan Zhan refused her and shove her away..." He said, thinking 'well he did touch someone...'

He cannot say those right? No matter how shameless he was, he still need a face right? And Lan wangji?

The bellboy said, "sir... I also saw it... I was cleaning outside... When I heard loud noises and saw that woman pushed pretty brother..."

Having been wronged by promiscuity, Lan Wangji turned around and started to leave and does not want to hear any more of anything while tugging Wei Ying out.

"Don't you want to watch everything?".

Wangji shook his head and pushed Wei Ying to the wall and kissed him. It was short and sweet.

"I like it..." He said, "being with you... Touching you... I can, right?"

It was asking for permission. Even if it was wrong, Wei Ying cannot stop his feeling anymore, but...

"It was a moment of heat... Lan Zhan..." He sighed, "nothing more... You don't have to feel responsible.."

"Do you not want to be with me?"

"Lan Zhan I —... Nothing happened Lan Zhan... It was just a passing heat... Nothing more... Please don't take responsibility when you are not at fault..." Wei Ying said.

However, for Lan Wangji, it was entirely different. He loves this person.. he wants him... But...

This made clear everything between them. Wei Ying does not want him.

"I understand..." He finally answered

...

Sizhui had been looking at his father, sighing and always deep in thought. It's been a week since the tour. The bitter woman was suspended and terminated for immoral conduct.

For him... This was the first time that he was able to perceive his father's feelings for once.

"Sir Wei... Did something happen between you two?"

Lan Wangji looks at him, "you like him..."

He nodded, "he said nothing is between us... Friends..."

"Was it more than for you?"

"Love..." Sizhui stopped, "I love him..."

"I don't know why..."

Sizhui placed his hand on Wangji's hand, "it'll be okay dad..."

Wangji just smiled.

Until the door spun open, Xichen almost with red eyes.

"Wangji... What should I do?"

Then Xichen knelt crying, "I can't find Wanyin..."

... To be continued...

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

85.8K 4.2K 30
After the death of his father, mother, sister, Jin Zixuan and Wei Wuxian, Jiang Cheng felt like there is no one left that in his family beside Jin Li...
144K 7.9K 21
"You mentioned Lan Zhan," Lan Xichen nodded, expression falling into one of despair, "I've been trying to help for a while, but he wouldn't listen to...
276K 15.1K 49
❤ YIZHAN ❤ Xiao Zhan loved Wang Yibo for ten years. He got pregnant and married him as he wished. It seemed his wishes came true as he became the di...
68.2K 4.4K 29
With his Shijie is gone, the Wen remnant is gone, the whole cultivation world is going against him..... Wei Wuxian won't forgive anyone. Wei Wuxian...