The Santiago Cartel

By CocainePacino

Growing up in the cartel has its perks... money, nice houses, fast cars, expensive clothes, and of course hoe... More

Mission "Blue"
Author Note
One: Can I Holla at Ya
One.Two
Author's P.O.V
Two: Make it Official
Three: Missing You
Four: Party Life
Five: Trust Issues
Six: Mommy's Home
Seven: We Need a Resolution
Eight: Meeting Devil
Nine: Smoke Session
Ten:Lani's First Easter
Eleven: No Matter What
Twelve: Spilling Secrets
Thirteen:Sugar Pills and E.P.T's
Kissing on My Tattoos (Father's Day)
Fourteen: Butter on your Crip legs; dinner for two
Fifteen: Tell Him the Truth
Fifteen.Two
Sixteen: Unknown
Seventeen: Love Like This
Eighteen: Lies and Deceit
Eighteen.Two
Beat It Up (Halloween)
Eighteen.Three
Eighteen.Four
Nineteen: Round Table
Twenty: Christmas Surprises
Twenty.Two
Twenty-One: Changes
Twenty-Three: Hey Daddy
Twenty-Three.Two
Twenty-Four: Mother's Intuition
Twenty-Five: Silencing the Guilt
Twenty-Six: Delivering the Pain
Twenty-Seven:Reality Check
Twenty-Eight:Resurrection of X
Twenty-Eight.Two: Resurrection of X
Twenty-Nine: Blueprint for War
Thirty: Papa's Baby, Mama's Maybe
Thirty-One:Nobody Asked Me
Thirty-Two: I'm Sorry
Thirty-Three: Sharp Shooter
Thirty-Four: Casualties
Thirty-Five: Mind Fucked
Thirty-Six: Shots Fired/Family
Thirty-Seven:Velcome Em Autsum-Rose Asiago
Thirty-Eight: You Should Be Here
Thirty-Nine: Dem Bitches Mad
Forty: Fuck Boy
Celebration
Forty-Two: Santiago Family Vacation
Forty-Three: Threat
Forty-Four: Played
Forty-Five: Show no Mercy
Forty-Six: Fitting the pieces Together
Forty-Six.Two
Five years Later
00:Crashes, Digits & Stupidity
Happy Thanksgiving!
F yo excuses Pacino!!!

Forty-One:Take Life By The Hand

11.1K 483 101
By CocainePacino

Devil

This was supposed to be a fun get away- but it turned into a sick getaway. Something Chris ate has her sick as a dog. We've been held up in the hotel for the past two days. I decided to take her somewhere she's been bugging me about. Disney Land. My poor baby girl couldn't enjoy shit though. She kept peeing and throwing up. Nothing out of the normal though for her. Chris's bladder was weak as hell.

"Babe" she whispered, poking in my cheek.

"What's up?"

"I wanna sight see, but I feel horrible. B-b-abe" she croaked, and her lip quivered.

I knew some shit wasn't right now

"Babe stop all that crying. You have another week." I explained

"I know-but I really wanted a picture with Mickey" she cried harder.

Who cries over a picture with Mickey....
I rubbed her back to get her to calm down.
I hit record and sent it to my mama

Blessing From God🙏🏾💜
She's pregnant son. If sight seeing and a picture with Mickey caused that-she's definitely pregnant.
The only thing that stood out was pregnant.

This shit with pregnancy never ended well. My phone chimed and I looked down.

Chris's mom👑
Take a deep breath and let it out. Its okay Devil.
I laughed at their attempts to keep me calm.

Chris looked at me with wide eyes

"And your laughing. I don't see shit funny at all. Bring X back asshole" she sniffled, wrapping the blanket around her.

This had to be the funniest shit ever- but I couldn't laugh at my baby.

"Chris I think you pregnant, and I'm sorry for laughing- but I promise it wasn't at you baby girl." I muttered, pulling her into my chest.

"No, I got my period"

"No you didn't. You haven't had your cycle in two months now" I replied, after I really thought about it.

She got really quiet and the sniffling got louder

"Babe, why you crying now?"

I rubbed her back through the cover

"Cause him/ her going to be crazy as hell. Oh my gawd, I can't handle a mini us." she cried, wiping her face.

I thought this whole situation was funny as fuck. As serious as this situation was, I couldn't take emotional Chris. I wasn't used to all this crying.

"Babe, we will tackle that when we get to it. I promise you'll be fine. We will both be fine. But I want a girl that looks just like you. Attitude not included" I chuckled, pulling her closer to me.

"You not mad?"

"Why would I be mad Chris? My best friend, and the love of my life is having my child. I couldn't be more excited. We need to get a test, and set up an appointment."

She smiled through swollen eyes. My poor baby was really a big ass softy at heart. I prayed this wasn't going to be an all the time thing. I swear I wasn't equipped for this side of Chris.

"Gimme kiss cry baby" I chuckled, puckering my lips up.

Her eyes started to water, and her lip quivered.

"Baby, I was playing. Please don't cry.....please" I begged, stroking her hair.

A fresh set of tears fell down her face

"Babe I promise, I'm sorry. I ain't mean that. You aren't a cry baby. I love you." I rushed out, kissing the tears away- and placing kisses on her neck.

"You just want to be mean. That's all" she hiccuped, while wiping her nose on my shirt.
I looked at the snot- looking back at me, and looked at her in the process. I took my shirt off and tossed it in the dirty basket we had.

"Babe you act like I'm sick" she pouted, and got comfortable against me.

"No, but that shit nasty Chris" I groaned, thinking about it.

"Whatever big head, you wanna share the cover with me? She questioned, holding the blanket open.

She looked so adorable holding the cover open.

All of this was making me feel some type of way. Just the thought of Chris being pregnant with my child did something to me. At least I hope that's what it was. I didn't want to get my hopes up, and be let down.

"You getting in my blanket? She asked again, and looked up at me.

"Chris, if you sleepy lay against me."

"No, I want you to sleep with me" she mumbled, still holding the blanket open.

"You learned about ratios, and proportions right? Do the math babe. That's not going to fit.... I chuckled in between-but come lay right here"

I laid against the pillows, and she crawled on top of me. Once she fanned the blanket out four times she got comfortable.

Chris
I wasn't trying to be a clingy, annoying, or an emotional wreck. I felt really sensitive. Normally Devs asshole ways don't bother me, or I'd have some slick shit to say. Nonetheless, that wasn't the case. Every little thing he said made me cry. I prayed I wasn't going to be one of those emotional crybaby women.
Poor Dev, and Xavier.

"Babe, you sleep?" He questioned, while slipping his hand under the t-shirt I was wearing.

"No, I'm just laying here"

His hand slipped into the boy shorts I was wearing, and rubbed on my ass. It wasn't anything sexual. Besides his booty rubs are the best!

"Babe, you think my DID will pass on to our child?"

He sounded like a sad little kid, and I looked up only to catch the vulnerable look on his face. He was in his honesty hour as he called it. I kissed the middle of his chest.

"Even if he/she does we will still love them unconditionally. Your family loved you unconditionally- and we will do the same. Don't worry yourself with it Dev. I love your mean ass with everything in me. Might want to strangle you, smother you, run over you, cut you, and push you down a flight of stairs. However, my love for you out weighs anything brash you have ever done. I say all of that to say this, if I can love you....flaws and all. Then I would be wrong for not loving a little person we created with the same love." I explained, snuggling closer to him.

He let out a bitter chuckle

"You know I question why Da OG sent me an angel. Out of all the fucked up shit I have done. I caused my first girlfriends death. Killed a few mothafuckers. Some warranted, and others just for sport. I'm the fucking spawn of Lucifer. Swore I wouldn't fall for another bitch, and swore I wouldn't give my heart away. Yet da OG sent me you. You love me despite my flaws, despite all the bullshit I've put you through. You look at me with so much love, and admiration at times it scares the fuck out of me. I'm not perfect-yet you make me feel like I'm perfect. I know I nag, bitch, complain, start shit at times just to start- and I don't tell you this shit enough- he stopped once his voice cracked.

Wait, Dev never, and I mean never cries. Even the last time we had an honesty-talk he fought to stable his emotions. I looked up just in time to see the tear run down his cheek. I went to wipe it away, but his hand stopped me.

"Let me get all this shit out before I lose my nerve" he mumbled.

He let out another bitter sounding chuckle.

"My mom always told me son, As a man if you
ever cry in front of a woman, it is a solid indicator that you truly trust her with your emotions-and can open up to her....I didn't bring you out here just for vacation alone, and shit wasn't supposed to happen this way. Fuck" he mumbled.

"Dev you scaring me"

He held his hand up, and the tears were flowing freely now. It was, as if, twenty-six years worth of emotion was hammering through. I tried to sit up, but he had a death grip on my waist.
He shuffled around a little more, and the television popped up. I went to sit up again, and he obliged by loosening his grip. He hit something on the remote and our family, and the crew popped up smiling, and smirking.

I suddenly felt faint and my mouth went dry. My eyes fluttered, and Dev was still crying- but managed to get it to a sniffle.

As I was saying, I don't tell you enough how much I appreciate you. How much I appreciate Mrs.Smith for raising a caring, beautiful woman. And you're beyond beautiful- but the most beautiful part of you is your heart.
He touched my chest as he spoke.
Your heart is so big, too big for an ain't shit nigga such as myself.

That statement kind of pissed me off. He's always downing himself.

He licked over his lips, and a tear fell again.

Most women want the title, the ring, and a nigga last name for security. Yet, you don't require shit- but me. You never harass me about proposing, or when we getting married. You just content wit a nigga spending time- and appreciating what he has.

I giggled while he mocked me

I was supposed to do this tomorrow once they got here. Yet, everything about this moment feels surreal and right." He explained.

He got up and disappeared for a few, only to return with something occupying his hand. I could see the blue, and the Jordan jump man.
I heard somebody squeal, and then my mom say well, I'll be damned.

He kneeled down on the bed. He cleared his throat and grabbed my hand.

"Everything feels right, or as you say the Feng Shui shit sending off positive ass vibes to a nigga." He chuckled, and I covered my mouth .

I rarely thought his ass listened when I be talking about negative and positive energy. He cleared his throat- and started again.

"A boy fawns over a fat ass and a cute face. A girl fawns over relationship goals, and matching clothes. But a man wants love, stability, a home, and the kids to complete that dream. Before you I was a boy, even while we talked- I admit I was still a boy. I wasn't taking this shit seriously. Yet, I became a man once you told me, A woman can show you a love so much deeper if you stop bullshitting, and let her love you. Its nothing wrong about not knowing how to love. That's a trait that can easily be fixed-but playing with emotions and times cannot be fixed, or replaced. If you are serious-Mr.Santiago, you'll stop bullshitting me and let me in. If you are serious- you'll show me your scars so I can heal them.You will give me your heart-so I can repair it. If you fall I promise I'll never let your hand go.

That's the day I knew the OG sent me an angel. The devil was granted his own personal angel. He looked up, and the tears came down.

I just wanted to hold my sour patch right now. And never let him go. As horrible as I was feeling, this man managed to make me feel like a freaking Queen with just his words alone.

Chris you deserve a ring, my last name, and so much more. The world hand delivered on a gold platter. I thank you for saving me from myself, and my own destructiveness. I got this ring especially made because it is symbolic to us.
You are the right to my wrong, the yin to my yang. The diamond represents purity. Everything about you is pure, gentle, and unbiased in every way. The black represents me as a whole. Who I was before you. You made me the man I am today simply by loving me, and never trying to change me. You accepted every part of me as a person, and true to your word you haven't let me go. I honestly think you'd kill me before letting me go.

He laughed and I nodded, causing everybody else to laugh.

I realized sometimes you just gotta grab life by the hand. So I'm doing that. And the tears I was holding flowed freely.

Christina Milani Sanders, will you give me the pleasure of being able to keep you as my angel for a lifetime. Lil nigga will you marry me?"

I cried and laughed

I knew my sour patch was in there somewhere.

"Yes, yes, I'll be your angel for a lifetime." I squealed, tackling him.

I heard the yelling and congratulations.
I kissed him with all I had and wrapped my legs around his waist. He let out a low groan, and buried his head in my neck.

"I think we need to hang up now" Kamila chuckled, and Raf chimes in nah I might be able to learn a lil something for these young tenders out here.

"Raf get yo old ass off my screen" Devil grumbled, causing me to giggle uncontrollably.

"Stop Dev, you were being so sweet" I mumbled, caressing his face-and admiring my ring. It wasn't over the top- or too much. It was perfect- just like my baby was my perfect imperfection.

"That's what a sour patch is right? First their sweet, then their sour" he answered in a commercial like tone.

I laughed at his stupidness

"Well can I have the sweet back, cause this isn't the time for the sour." I whispered, poking my lip out.

"Tell Raf to stop tryna be an old pervert. We ain't in need of money- and we damn sure ain't Nikko and Mimi. How I put it down in the bedroom ain't nobody business but ours" he grumbled, looking at the screen.

Raf laughed

"Chill out, I was just playing wit ya pencil dick ass." he spoke, flipping Dev off in the process- and disconnecting the call.

"Yo, ya'll daddy has no fucking chill" Jenn laughed.

"Alright we out bra, congratulations again- and I'll see ya'll tomorrow." Scar spoke.

We all let out our appropriate goodbyes, and the screen went black.

Dev hit the button and the TV disappeared.

"I love you so much babe"

I pecked his lips, and he deepened the kiss. He pulled away, and I ran my fingers through his mass of curls.

"Babe I gotta pee"

He shifted, and l hopped up jogging to the restroom before I had to hit the pee pee dance.
I went to close the door, and he was right there. I didn't have time for his games.

"I wanna talk"

I looked at him like he was stupid. My bladder was pressing and he wants to all of a sudden talk.

"You coming in or what Dev? I seriously gotta pee baby"

"Nah, I like talking through doors" he chuckled, letting that boyish grin show.

I rolled my eyes, and shoved his chest

"Why you gotta be such an asshole?"

I pulled my shorts down and plopped on the toilet. He leaned up on the door frame.

"You make peeing look sexy girl" he chuckled, rubbing his hands together.

I wasn't really sure where this new found charmer in Dev was coming from-but it was slightly cute, and corny all in one.

"You a freaking cornball Dev" I laughed, wiping myself- and discarding the tissue.

I stood up, flushed the toilet, and proceeded to wash my hands.

"You love me though" he kissed my neck, and wrapped me up in his arms.

I think I loved that shit the most because he towered over me.

"Babe, you know if you ever try to leave me I'ma stalk the fuck out yo' ass. Like my nigga J.Cole say, you got me up all night, drown it out with these love songs." he spoke rocking us from side to side.

I laughed. J.Cole was my favorite rapper.

"Babe that's a fucking metaphor for his music. Just like Dreams, and Born Sinner. That nigga cold though, so you know.

He glared at me through the mirror.

I laughed and decided to fuck with him even more.

"You know Omar was about to propose to me too. I was gone accept next time in my dream to. Him or Cole will do-No biggie." I shrugged, watching his features transform in two point five seconds.

"Alright, accept a fucking proposal from either one of them mothafuckas. I'ma chop yo fucking ring finger off and shove that shit down they throats. I done told you, this shit, he grabbed me in between my legs. It belongs to me and nobody else." He grumbled

He started a methodical massage in between my legs, and all ideas of fucking with him further went out the window- as an involuntary whimper came out my mouth. He slid his hand to the brim of my boy-shorts, and started the same massage again. Only he was sucking on my neck.

It was a shame how much his touch alone fucked with all my senses.

Just as I felt that familiar feeling he stopped and my eyes popped open.

"Why you play so much Dev?" I groaned, and he slid his fingers in his mouth. Making a dramatic popping sound as he pulled them back out.

"Well, if you, and Cole ever get to fuck I guess it'll be the longest bust ever huh?" he laughed, making his way out the bathroom.

Did this nigga just play me out with a verse from Power Trip.

"Dev yo ass ain't-" I fussed, walking around the corner and stopped.

Dev was standing there stroking his dick. I licked over my lips, and bit my bottom lip.

Fuck a Cole and Omar right now

As he came closer, I was right back where we just started. In the fucking bathroom. He turned the shower on, and did a little adjusting to the water. He stepped in, and pushed the glass door open.

"You gone stand there looking lost, or you still waiting to bust one with that rapping ass nigga Cole?" He smirked, staring in my eyes.

I couldn't help the blush that rose up on my cheeks.

"Girl come get this rain forrest dick, and this tongue massage"

I never thought I would be head over heels for this mean ass nigga, but somewhere along the way, sour patch won my heart. I was engaged to my best friend and I wouldn't have it any other way. Unconditional love is hard to come by. Lucky me, I found it the first time around.
I giggled as I stepped in the shower
He grabbed my face and looked at me for a few moments.

"I love you Mrs.Santiago"

"I love you too Mr.Santiago"

I exhaled as he slid inside me.

I found all my perfection, in imperfection itself.

So this, is about a weeks worth of erasing, and rewriting. Lol. I know Dev is that asshole, rough me up- but I felt it was time to show you guys what initially made Chris fall in love wit Devil. His attempts at showing her his version of love, and affection. Don't worry he's still ya'll man. I hope you enjoy this as much as I had to dig deep and bring you guys a sentimental Devil.😂 I love ya'll man! And Obey_CheChe this chapter is dedicated to you mama!You've been blowing me up on every single chapter, along with others. I haven't been able to reply like I want- but I appreciate it so much. But I'ma chill....I won't make this long as heck like Cole thank you's on Forest Hill Drives😂😂 Please excuse any mistakes! I tried to fine tooth edit as I was writing. Happy Sweet Pussay Satday!😂 Okay, I promise I'm completely done. Enjoy!💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.4K 4.5K 35
*BOOK 3 in the Gang Life series. * (EDITING BUT COMPLETE) Jayla Santiago Co-don of one of the most powerful organised criminal agencies in the world...
1K 68 18
Now everyone has a hustle and everyone wants to be in charge but in the raw streets of Miami things not only get deep they get deadly. Mimi leads her...
69.4K 1.8K 41
Bad boy and Bad girl not a good mix right? "You have a choice either stay here with me and your child or go back to the mafia and never come back"Liy...
Her Eyes 5 By UrbanQueen

General Fiction

146K 9.4K 37
The cartel life is done for some but only at its peak for others. With the feud between the Hunter siblings and the Grays put to rest; it opens new d...