Forever and always

moniquevictoria1410 tarafından

When the beautiful girl Olivia Verstappen, crosses paths with the one and only 'Charles Leclerc' after they'v... Daha Fazla

Chapter one - Introduction
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty-two
Chapter twenty-three
Chapter twenty-four
Chapter twenty-five
Chapter twenty-six
Chapter twenty-seven
Chapter twenty-eight
Chapter twenty-nine
Chapter thirty
Chapter thirty-one
Chapter thirty-two
Chapter thirty-three
Chapter thirty-four
Chapter thirty-five
Chapter thirty-six
Chapter thirty-seven
Chapter thirty-eight
Chapter thirty-nine
Chapter forty
Chapter forty-one
Chapter forty-two
Chapter forty-three
Chapter forty-four
Chapter forty-five
Chapter forty-six
Chapter forty-seven
Chapter forty-eight
Chapter forty-nine
Chapter fifty
Chapter fifty-one
Chapter fifty-two
Capter fifty-three
Chapter fifty-four
Chapter fifty-five
Chapter fifty-six
Chapter fifty-seven
Chapter fifty-eight
Chapter fifty-nine
Chapter sixty
Chapter sixty-one
Chapter sixty-two
Chapter sixty-three
Chapter sixty-four
Chapter sixty-five
Chapter sixty-six
Chapter sixty-seven
Chapter sixty-eight
Chapter sixty-nine
Chapter seventy
Chapter seventy-one
Chapter seventy-two
Chapter seventy-three
Chapter seventy-four
Chapter seventy-five
Chapter seventy-six
Chapter seventy-seven
Chapter seventy-eight
Chapter seventy-nine
Chapter eighty
Chapter eighty-one
Chapter eighty-two
Chapter eighty-three
Chapter eighty-four
Chapter eighty-five

Chapter twenty-one

1K 17 8
moniquevictoria1410 tarafından

Olivia's pov:

August 2021

Finally, summer break! Today was an exciting day, I was meeting Charles's younger brother, Arthur today. We arranged to meet on the yacht here in Monaco, since the weather was beautiful today. I packed my little bag and went to the living room where Charles waited for me, he was looking at me from bottom to the top and smiled. "You are so beautiful" he said. "Yeah, you are a lucky man" I laughed and walked to the door, he laughed and then gave me a kiss on the cheek and then we left the apartment.

We drove down towards the water, where Charles's yacht was. I have never been on it, so this was the first time, kinda excited. "Ahh, it feels good to be back" he said and smiled as he stepped onto the deck. "This is amazing, you should have taken me here earlier!" I said and looked around, it was stunning. "I would have loved it, if the weather had been up for it" he said walking closer towards me, where he wrapped his arms around me, his hugs are the best!.

Charles had just been preparing something to drink and a few snacks, whilst I posted an instagram post and answered a few emails. "Hello! The best brother in the world has arrived!" I heard a voice from the other side yelling. "Arth!! Glad you could come!" I heard Charles saying, I then got up and walked to the other side where they were.

"Arth this is Olivia, Olivia this is my brother Arthur" he said as he saw me appearing. "Hi Olivia, it's great to meet you," he said and smiled. "You too, Charles had talked a lot about you" I said and laughed. "Oh really, I could say nothing else than likewise" he laughed, Charles rolled his eyes and let out a quiet laugh.

We sat down at the outside deck where we got something to drink. Arthur was really nice, and was like a copy of Charles, they had so many similarities, it was crazy. We talked about racing, since Arhur is also a race driver. It was interesting to listen to. I got to know him pretty well.

"So, enough talk about me.. What do you do?" Arthur asked, we have only been talking about them, which was more than alright for me.. "I work with my instagram" I said. "And your photography! She takes the best photos" Charles said and smiled. "Oh really?" Arth asked. "Yeah, they are alright but Charles is exaggerating, I do some jobs here and there, nothing crazy, but I like doing it" I said. "I'm sure they are amazing, I have to see them sometime!" he said and smiled.

We talked and talked for hours, until the sun was burning too much on our bodies. "This is too hot, anyone wanna hit the water?" Arthur asked, waving his hands to get some air, since there was no wind today. "Oh yeah, did you read my mind or something?" Charles laughed and stood up and almost on his way to the other side of the deck. "Wanna come too?" Arthur asked and stood up too.. "Yeah, I'll be right there just go ahead" I said. They walked together towards the end of the yacht, and jumped into the shining blue water.

I grabbed my camera and took some pictures of them, they looked so cute. They kept jumping out like two kids, it was really enjoyable to watch.

"Alright, you gotta come down here now, babe!" Charles yelled from the water. "Sure" I said and put down my camera and took my dress off so I only had my bikini on. Then I went to the edge of the yacht, and then jumped into the water. The water had a perfect temperature, it was not cold but it was cold enough to get cooled down after being in the burning hot sun for a while. We were swimming around a bit, we stayed close to the yacht since there was no one on it at the moment, just to be safe.. We also jumped out from the yacht a few times, we did a few flipbacks which were way more fun than the regular jump out.

It was only Charles and I in the water, since Arthur had just left the water to go to the bathroom or something. Charles was holding me close in the water giving small kisses on my forehead and cheeks. "Alright lovebirds, look up" Arthur called from the yacht standing with my camera in his hands. We smiled and posed for the pictures he was about to take. "Olivia, what button do I push?" he yelled so I could hear him. "The only one on the top" I yelled back, he looked so confused. Clearly he never had a real camera in his hands before. "Ah! Got it" he said and took many pictures of us.

After a little fun unexpected photo session with Arthur and Charles, we all relaxed on the deck getting a good tan.

Charles pov:

A few hours went by, we were just chilling on the yacht. Olivia had just fallen asleep on the deck, she looked way too cute to wake her so I just let her sleep for a while.

Arthur and I were headed inside to get away from the sun for a while. "Bro, she's so sweet, what a catch!" Arthur said and smiled. "I know right, she makes me so happy".. "I can see that. Charlotte was nothing compared to her, this is true love" his words made me smile, I felt exactly how he just described. I loved Charlotte with all my heart, but the love I feel for Olivia is on another level. I never felt like this. "You are so right" I said..

Arthur and I were just talking, while we played a few different card games. Arthur has always loved playing uno, which I personally hate. But that is maybe because I lose all the time.. "No Arth! This is not fair, I refuse to take 8 extra cards!!" I said as he just played 2 cards with a plus four on each of them. "I'm sorry Char, but I didn't make the rules" He said and laughed, I rolled my eyes and took up the eight cards..

The glass sliding door opened and Olivia walked inside to us. "How long was I sleeping?" she asked, confused and sat down next to me with her head resting on my shoulder. "Only for about an hour" I answered. "Your boyfriend sucks at uno, you know that right?" Arthur interrupted and laughed, which made Olivia laugh too. "Oh yeah, he's the worst" she said.

"Come on guys, I don't like this, you two against me game!" I joked and laughed. It was great seeing my brother and girlfriend getting along so well.

After a few hours we headed back to my place where we got ready to go out for some dinner. The three of us ate at a very good Italian restaurant located near my place. We were here for about two hours eating, drinking some wine and talking, until we decided to head home and change to something fancier, and then hit one of the local fancy nightclubs.

We walked into the nightclub which was kinda crowded, but nothing too bad. "What are your go to drink?" Olivia asked Arthur as we walked to the bar as the first thing. "I'm a sucker for mojitos," he said. "Oh they are so good," Olivia said. "Hey sir, can we please have three mojitos?" I asked as I approached the bartender. "Sure, coming right up" he said and started to make the delicious mojitos.

"So, I was thinking of inviting a few others?" I asked Olivia and Arthur as we were sitting at the bar waiting for our drinks. "Of course, the more the merrier" Olivia said, and Arth nodded. "Great!" I said and texted both Lando, Pierre and Daniel since I knew they were in Monaco right now, so if they didn't have anything to do, they could as well get their asses down here and party with us.

Daniel couldn't make it since he had an early flight home to Australia tomorrow, but Lando and Pierre are coming soon. "Wanna dance, mon amour?" I asked and laughed. "You know I will" she said and took the last sip of her drink, and then we walked together to the dancefloor, Arthur had just spotted a few of his friends, so he was talking with them at the moment.. "I will never get tired of your terrible dance moves" I said and laughed as she danced to the music blasting out in the speakers. "Aw stop it, your's are just as bad" she said and crossed her arms. "Sure" I said and began dancing, god this must look terrible.

"Oh my god, please stop dancing! This is embarrassing!" Lando said as he walked closer to us, he just arrived with Pierre next to him. "What happened to, hi Charles and Olivia, how are you doing? Yeah we're doing great, thanks for asking?" Olivia said and laughed, I did too."That's too normal for Lando, he's a little kid you know" Pierre joked and looked at Lando. "Yeah, yeah Hi guys!" Lando said and laughed, we hugged them both and then went to the bar, we ordered a few different drinks and some shots. Then we went to a little table, where we could be 'alone'..

"So how are you liking your summer break so far?" Olivia asked. "It's great, I'm going to Italy in a few days," Pierre said. "Yeah, and I'm going home to the UK to spend some family time" Lando said.. "We're heading to the Netherlands in a few days, then I'm gonna see where Oli grew up" I said and smiled, so did she. I could see how genuinely excited she is for the upcoming trip.

We partied for hours, the music was great and Lando even got to help the dj, which was so much fun. Dj Lando is really impressive, to be honest.

"Cheers!" Pierre said as we just got new fresh drinks, we got our glasses together as we cheered and then the drink were gone within a few seconds.

"Anyone want tequila shots?!" Lando asked. "Nope definitely not!" I said and the other two agreed not to, it's awful. "How does a little British boy enjoy tequila shots this much?!" Olivia asked, as Lando went to the bar to order a few tequila shots.

"Carlos, it's definitely because of him!" I said and laughed. No doubt..

After Lando forced us to take a few of the awful tequila shots with him, we danced, had fun and laughed a lot that night. I have missed going out, it's always so much fun. Arthur also came back from his friends who were here as well. He did a few shots with Lando, they did a little competition on who could drink five the fastest. Lando won, of course he did, he had a good tequila teacher..

Hours went by, and it was time to head home since it got late. It was four in the morning and I was at a point where I was very tired, the alcohol inside me couldn't help me any longer staying awake. We all were pretty drunk and tired, so we all went home to my place. Arthur went home to his own place, since he also lives here. Lando and Pierre slept in the two guest rooms I have, just so they didn't have to take the long walk to their hotel rooms.

After a little visit to the toilet where some of the alcohol came up again.. I jumped into bed. Olivia was already laying there, she looked very beautiful but tired. I pulled on the duvet and made a move for her to come closer to me, so she did. I wrapped my arms around her so we could cuddle. "Thanks for such a good day, it was great being out and also meeting Arthur, he's sweet" she said and smiled, "No problem, I'm glad you liked him.. He likes you too".. "That's good.. Goodnight Charles" she said and went to give me a goodnight kiss, which was really good. "Goodnight Olivia, love you" I said.. "I love you too" she said and then we fell asleep within a few minutes.

_______________________

(2091 words)

Thanks for reading this chapter, I hoped it was enjoyable..

Sorry for making it a bit shorter than usual, but the next one or two chapters will be long and something will eventually happen.. Shhh, let's see what's happening! I won't say anything.. -Until next time:)

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

183K 2.6K 42
Isabella Zilber lives with her brother and he starts taking her on the track with him. She immediately falls in love with formula 1. Thaťs where she...
31.2K 721 23
When Lauren Evans gets the opportunity of a lifetime to prove to the world that she is worthy of a Red Bull seat, she'll do everything it takes to wi...
42K 976 33
The product of an affair left you with the blood of a racer but lacking the name of one. It didn't stop you from making it to F1 where you race along...
760K 12.1K 54
Lando Norris, meets Nathalie Verstappen, who is off limits by order of Max Verstappen. The chemistry between them grows. Nathalie returns to her Ral...