๐—™๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ต๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟโ”ƒOne Piec...

By Veng__

๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐๐ข๐ž๐œ๐ž ๐ฑ ๐‚๐ก๐ข๐ฅ๐!๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ Where a lazy and half deaf girl goes into various adventures wit... More

๐Ž๐ง๐ž
๐“๐ฐ๐จ
๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐’๐ข๐ฑ
๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐“๐ž๐ง
๐„๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐…๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐’๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐Ž๐ง๐ž
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐“๐ฐ๐จ
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐’๐ข๐ฑ
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐Ž๐ง๐ž
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐“๐ฐ๐จ
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ ๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐’๐ข๐ฑ
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ
๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐Ž๐ง๐ž
๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐“๐ฐ๐จ
๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐’๐ข๐ฑ

๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง

2.5K 118 6
By Veng__

The situation could only get worse, at least that's what Pagaya and Conis said, since you didn't want to cause them problems you decided to simply sail until you found a way to return to the blue sea, even though there was a way according to Conis, nothing was safe.

"Oh! Old man, can we take the leftover food?"

"Of course."

"Nice! Sanji brings the lunch tray."

Since you were a little hungry from sleeping all this time and then going with Nami, you decided to go with the blond to help him, take the opportunity to get something to eat, Ussop accompanied you to get some tools to repair the Going Merry, the others simply boarded the boat waiting for you not to take too long.

After a few minutes Ussop's voice alarmed everyone, they scolded Sanji for only looking at Nami when the real problem was something much bigger. A huge crab was moving the boat at full speed, with some strange fish at its side to ensure that they did not escape. Oh man, if you had been on the ship surely you could have made friends with those monsters.

"Where have they gone?"

The three boys asked in sync as you watched the Going Merry get smaller and smaller, a scowl on your face at once again losing being around things that should scare you and not wanting to pet.

"They went to the northeast part of God's Island, to the sacrificial altar."

"Sacrifices?! Nami-chan and Robin-chan are going to be sacrificed?!" you lightly kicked Sanji's foot, you shared a look and he sighed at being scolded "And the others, of course..."

"Wait, you misunderstood me! There are two types of sentences for criminals: One is sacrifice and the other is a trial. They are called sacrifices, but they are actually prisoners... which means that the ones being judged are... those of you who are left here!"

The boys began to think of a strategy to get there with the others, Ussop took out the map of Skypiea that he had, meanwhile you made up your mind about another exciting adventure, you partially heard the conversation, something about kicking priests and something about a God Enel, but you didn't care too much, you were busy eating and giving some seeds to Shiroi to worry about those things for now.

There was a little problem when you arrived at the port where Conis was going to give you a boat, before you left she confessed that she was the one who called the crab and you all got angry because that could have put her in danger, in the middle of Luffy's screams scolding her you noticed that the ground was shaking, having the same feeling that a few hours ago you knew what was going to happen but it was too late to alert those two.

Luckily for them, the sky knight, Gan Fall, saved them in time from that lightning bolt that left a big hole in the middle of that town. Your eyes shone like stars when you saw the unusual winged horse, it looked like something out of a story! You were definitely going to blow the whistle later so you could see that cutie.

"Let's go to Upper Yard!"

Luffy didn't take a single second after being thrown to the ground from the pegasus, reaching out his arms to grab you and jumping into the black swan shaped boat, being followed by Sanji and Ussop. It only took about fifteen minutes for your captain to say that the ship was too slow to reach the entrance of 'the trial'.

"Huh? What's that?"

The liar began to tremble in his boots seeing things swaying in the mist that was a few meters ahead on the road, you could see as if his spirit left his body when you passed closely by those swaying things, they were huge blades. Unconsciously he hugged you, it began to be a constant thing, whenever he and Nami were scared by something they grabbed you to hug you in between them. While he whimpered you and Luffy enjoyed the moment's surge of speed and adrenaline, Sanji remained calm.

Things began to move at a different speed, causing a bit of disturbance, but Luffy was able to redirect the small boat so that you were not cut off, however not a second later a gigantic eel came out of nowhere ready to devour you, Ussop reacted quickly to get you off to the ground ─because before he hugged you leaving your feet suspended in the air─ knowing that you would raise your arms to touch that thing, Sanji kicked it without looking at you so as not to meet again with a pout adorning your features.

You let it go as something new caught your attention, at the end of the path there was a huge statue, in addition to four entrances, the others seemed to notice when they noticed that you didn't scold the blond for having kicked a 'nice and not at all dangerous animal'.

"Swamp trial, iron trial, ropes trial and balls trial."

Luffy read the words inscribed on each of the entries, getting excited, thinking that he could do each and every one of them.

"Test of my balls hehehe."

You muttered so they wouldn't hear you, although your captain heard it laughing just like you.

"Ball test? It's decided, sounds fun right?"

You shared glances thinking the same nonsense again with Luffy.

"It's a trial, it doesn't have to be fun!"

"I also choose balls, it doesn't sound so aggressive."

The sniper paled at Sanji's words, turning even whiter when he saw you raise your hand with a giggle as if it was a unanimous vote, heading towards the door where was the 'balls trial', you entered a dark tunnel.

"There were four entrances, right?" Luffy looked at Ussop, during their exchange you advanced to the front of the boat to better see the light at the end of the tunnel "Maybe one is correct and the others are wrong."

"Why do you have to say that right now!? What happens if you miss the entrance?"

"If you fail... I know! You fall off the island!"

"Don't say that! It's ten thousand meters!"

"Shut up you two..." Sanji shook his head disapprovingly at their conspiracies about the chosen path, approaching your side as he saw how the path lit up more and more "don't talk stupid..."

Just as you left the tunnel you were greeted with nothing! the road descended completely vertically like a waterfall making everyone scream in surprise, the blonde grabbed you because you were too close to the edge and it wouldn't be the first time you've flown out of his grasp. You felt a tug on your bag, watching as Shiroi got out and glided, not wanting to stay inside his temporary nest because it would be much more hectic than damaging his wing a bit more and falling carefully.

In the middle of the fall you began to laugh with Luffy, enjoying the strong emotion, although it didn't last long, Ussop wouldn't repeat it fot sure, you had to give him some tissues to dry the tears that had escaped when he went down.

Noticing your new environment, you opened your eyes in amazement to see everything infested with large white balls, as if they were snowflakes but huge and well, compact, surely made of cloud.

"What if it was the correct entry? If we had chosen another entrance, we would be suffering a terrible fate."

The two made idiotic theories asking Sanji to let them eat the cookies he had saved, you felt the blonde's mistrust and agreed with him, no matter how exciting you were with having another adventure, it's never an easy road. Anyway, you looked up to see how your bird finished descending, obviously it took him a couple more minutes because of his damaged wing and because he didn't plummet like you, trusting the environment Shiroi placed his paws on one of the balls that was just passing near Ussop.

As soon as both the bird and the boy's hands touched it, a snake came out of the ball scaring everyone, you didn't even get mad at Luffy for kicking it because you were more worried that it hadn't swallowed your cute little bird, which as always, ended up on the verge of a tachycardia, decided to go back inside your bag to calm down.

"Sanji in front!"

Ussop noticed how another of those balls was approaching, he kicked it hoping that it would come out flying along with what it had inside, with such bad luck that it had nothing inside, if not that it exploded as soon as he touched it, at least, you were not damaged, just with the face a little charred as well as the hair, but nothing serious.

"What the hell is wrong with these balls!?"

"HAHAHAHAHA! Isn't it fun, not knowing what will appear in that cloud?" a new voice was present, hidden among all those deadly traps "They are called 'surprise clouds'."

"Who is there?"

"Hoh ho hoh! Welcome to the trial of the balls!"

One of the four priests was present, Satori of the forest, his body looked like one of those same balls, he wore a simple yellow hat, along with round yellow glasses and had wings like everyone else on that island. What you found most curious was why the hell did he start dancing? And why the hell was he laughing like Santa Claus?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

351K 8K 75
(L/N) (Y/N) is a princess from the (K/N) Kingdom. At only the age of 6, her kingdom was attacked by creatures called nightmares, those creatures we'r...
51 0 5
๐˜›๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ: ๐˜ˆ ๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ. ๐˜š๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ด...
10.6K 169 44
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค โ [Dreamin'! Don't give it up, Luffy!]โž โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค โ[Dreamin'! Don't give it up, Zoro!] โž โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค โ['แ—ชแ–‡แ—ดแ—ฉแ—ฐIแ‘Ž! แ—ชแ—แ‘Ž'ไธ… วคIแฏแ—ด Iไธ… แ‘Œแ‘ญ, แ‘Žแ—ฉแ—ฐI!] โž โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค โ[Don't give it...