Stay ≫ Jack Gilinsky

By fxckgilinsky

its funny how sometimes the thing that we love the most can be the thing that kills us More

chapter one - are you excited?
chapter two - strictly girls only
chapter three - man slut
chapter four - i want never gets
chapter five - bad boy
chapter six - would you rather
chapter seven - be careful what you wish for
chapter eight - sports bra
chapter nine - youtube video
chapten ten - let me control you
chapter eleven - brat
chapter twelve - jai
chapter thirteen - k
chapter fourteen - show number one
chapter fifteen - taco bell
chapter sixteen - natascha
chapter seventeen - coma
chapter eighteen - beer bottles
chapter nineteen - nose bleed
chapter twenty - eyebrows
chapter twenty one - thank you
chapter twenty two - good luck
chapter twenty three - hotel
chapter twenty four - shorts
chapter twenty five - butterflies
chapter twenty six - love doctor
chapter twenty seven - olives&anchovies
chapter twenty eight - goodnight beautiful
chapter twenty nine - watermelon
chapter thirty - vodka&vommit
chapter thirty one - microphone
chapter thirty two - psychopath
chapter thirty three - samalam
chapter thirty four - let me take you somewhere
chapter thirty five - sweatshirt
chapter thirty six - alienated
chapter thirty seven - social media
chapter thirty eight - stage kiss
chapter thirty nine - hospital gown
chapter fourty - rachel white
chapter fourty one - sorry
chapter fourty two - you're**
chapter fourty three - cringe
chapter fourty four - night out
chapter fourty six - cardigain
chapter fourty seven - taxis
chapter fourty eight - personality
chapter fourty nine - im coming
chapter fifty - my dear
chapter fifty one - stay
chapter fifty two - about last night
Asshole title change
chapter fifty three - figure something out

chapter fourty five - vodka cherry

64.1K 2K 701
By fxckgilinsky

Mahogany generously tips the driver and he drops us off outside a busy club.

The music is blaring through the heavily guarded doors and the ground is basically shaking beneath our feet.

As we walk towards the door I notice the never ending queue going off to the side.

"And how do you expect us to get in?" I question.

"My brother has connections" Mahogany winks.

We walk towards a rather scary looking man dressed in all black.

"Name" me mumbles.

"Lox" Mahogany states confidently.

The guard looks to another man who nods his head and lets us walk in.

We recieve one too many glares from the people still waiting in line and I'm left confused as to how they let us in as we look obviously under-aged.

"Your brother hasn't been in for a while, Miss Gordy"

"Yeah, you know him, always busy" she smiles and walks with the man as Andrea and I awkwardly follow behind them.

"Are there any rooms free" Mahogany asks as the man takes us through a dark hallway.

"I'm sure we can find you one"

The man leads us to a curtain and the music begins to get louder.

"Here we are" the man says and swings open the curtain, revealing a curtained sitting area with pillows and mats on the floor.

"Thank you" she smiles and the man leaves.

"Connections" she winks.

Jack Gilinsky: How's the movie?

I slide my phone in to my nude clutch and leave it on a table in the centre of the hut-like room.

A lady comes round and offers us drinks which we happily accept. We sip our unidentifiable drinks before Mahogany leads us through to the floor area of the night club.

As she opens a set of doors, the sound hits me like a brick wall.

The bass echoes in my lungs and Andrea's face lights up.

"That's what I'm talking about" I can only just make out the words on Mahogany's lips.

I can't help but laugh at their failed attempts of communication and realise that this was just what I need.

There is a DJ booth set up at the back of the room and a bar at the other end.

The dance floor is bustling with young bodies moving to the beat of the music and swaying against each other.

A familiar song comes on and I find myself being pulled towards the middle of the dance floor by Mahogany and Andrea.

We join the crowd and move to the upbeat song, I notice that Mahogany is actually an amazing dancer and I am reminded that Andrea sucks as she tries to keep up.

I probably look like such an idiot but I really couldn't care less, we are laughing at each other's dancing and pretending that we're a lot better than we are.

"Drinks?" Andrea asks, after a few songs.

We all nod eagarly and shuffle through the crowded dance floor.

"What about Mahogany?" I ask.

"She'll be fine"

I nod and we walk to the opposite end of the club where the music is still loud but we are able to hear each other.

"How fun it this" Andrea giggles.

"I know right"

A couple older guys offer to buy us drinks and we accept considering our money is in the private room.

Just as our drinks arrive, Mahogany stumbles up to us with a drink in her hand.

"Where did you get that?" Andrea laughs.

She looks at her drink and then back to Andrea before shrugging and taking another sip.

"One sex on the beach, one apple martini and a vodka cherry" the young bar tender calls from behind the bar.

"Let's drink roulette this shit" Andrea says and grabs a random drink

I'm not too sure which drink is which but I grab the one furthest to the right. Mahogany laughs and takes the last drink, meaning she has one in both hands.

She downs her original drink and puts it on the counter.

I put my lips to my drink and my nose is instantly filled with a strong cherry essence.

As the drink slides down my throat, I get a burning sensation but I can feel my body relaxing. To be honest, it's hard to enjoy the cherry flavour when the strong vodka is burning your throat.

"Yay, I got sex on the beach" Andrea laughs.

I recognise the song o-100 by Drake start to play and Andrea gasps, "Sarah knows all the words to this song, it's so funny"

"Let's dance" Mahogany yells and grabs mine and Andrea's hands.

She pulls us towards the crowd of drunk young adults and we leave ourselves enough space to dance.

"All up in my phone, lookin' at pictures from the other night, she gon' be upset it she keeps scrolling to the left dawg she gon' see some shit that she don't wanna see" I belt out whilst dancing like someone in a music video.

We join in a dance circle with some girls around our age who seem to be having just as much fun as us.

We continue dancing for a good five more songs and bottle of vodka is passed around but I'm not nearly drunk enough to be drinking out of a bottle that god knows who has already drank from.

I start dancing with three random girls and realise that Andrea and Mahogany are no where to be seen.

I quickly notice them at the bar, no surpirses.

They're taking straight vodka shots and I clasp my hand over my mouth trying to contain my laughter.

"You guys are a mess" I say, walking up to them.

"Love us or leave us" Mahogany pushes two shots towards me.

I accept her challenge and down the two shots simultaneously.

"Woah, slow down babe" the young bar tender smirks whilst wiping down the counter.

"Husband material" Andrea attempts to whisper but ends up practically yelling.

The bar tender laughs and walks away.

"How many have you guys had" I laugh and watch them try to use their fingers to count but just end up getting confused.

I decide to match them but ordering three more shots and downing them one by one.

I can feel my head spinning and I'm honestly having the beat time. To be in an environment where you can just have fun, with people who also want to have fun. It also helps that I'm in a completely different city and there's no farmiliar faces arount to judge me.

It would be so different back home.

"Back to the dance floor" Andrea yells and stumbles off of the bar stool.

"Indeed" Mahogany yells and follows behind her.

I giggle at them and follow.

I dance to the rhythm of the loud music once again, ignoring the blistering pain in my feet and my pounding headache - the adrenaline and ecstasy of the whole situation is far more complexing.

I find myself giggling at everything, my mind let's loose and decides that everything is worth laughing over.

Like the fact that Andrea and Mahogany can hardly even stand but still try to dance.

The dance floor becomes more crowded and it becomes harder to stand up straight.

A girl bumps in to me and I stumble backwards, knocking in to someones.

"Sssorry" I slur.

I look up slightly to a tall figure, surrounded by a bunch of other guys and squint to make out his features.

"Sammy" I yell, when it finally clicks.

"Sarah, are you drunk, shit - what are you wearing, you look.. jesus"

"Well, I've been complimented before but I don't think anyone's every compared me to Jesus. I feel blessed" I giggle.

Sammy laughs, "come with me"

"Okay" I smile.

Sammy brings me to a table and the darkness makes it hard to make out people's faces.

"Look who I found" Sammy laughs.

The boys all look up.

I recognise Johnson, Carter, Nash and Cam.

"Hey guys" I yell, more obnoxiously than anticipated.

"Sarah" Cam laughs, four empty shot glasses laying in from of him.

"Shit, you look-" Nash begins.

"Like Jesus?" I giggle.

"What the hell, are you here alone?" Johnson says worriedly.

"I'm with Andrea and Mahogany" I laugh again.

Sammy laughs and gestures for me to sit next to him.

Someone approaches our table after five minutes of pointless talking which I wasn't paying attention to.

"Dude, some guy just-"he says but stops once reaching our table.

As he comes under the dim light I notice his defined features which couldn't be mistaken for anyone else's - even in this state.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

912 101 53
Never let love take control. Let yourself control love. Under EXTREME editing, but enjoy~
919K 8.5K 106
@JackGilinsky followed you
13.5K 403 21
Sometimes the most unexpected things become life's greatest blessings
115K 1.3K 17
Magcon imagines here! Jack G Jack J Matthew Cameron Aaron Shawn Sammy Yes I know this isn't all of them, please do not hate. {completed} * This was w...