Home. (Eijiro Kirishima x Rea...

By The_Queen_Boo

(Soldier!Eijiro Kirishima x Reader.) • "Do you pledge to protect the Lady with your life?" The Duke repeats a... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Fourty
Epilogue
Extra.

Chapter Twenty

736 38 18
By The_Queen_Boo

—First Person POV.—

Stepping out into the hallway, a few maids trek past— Carrying out their duties of laundry based on the baskets they held in their grasps.

Their voices had gone silent once they saw me, quickly moving out of my way as the two girls I met yesterday emerge from my room.

"Thank you again for helping me get ready." I speak up as Mina closes the door to my temporary room— Signaling a click to confirm it had shut fully.

"It's no problem! Just doing our job." She reassures cheerfully and I can't help but smile at the pinkette— My gaze soon flickering to the shorter, more quiet maid beside me.

Her large eyes seem slightly lidded as her black pupils cast down to the stone floor, she hadn't said much today— Her 'distracted' expression showcasing that she was lost in thought.

Or at least— I think she is. She really isn't that expressive and that's alright, but just in case.. "Are you okay?" I wonder, tone slightly hushed in case anyone lingering in the halls decided they wanted to listen in.

She blinks, those dark eyes flicking up to meet mine with a new sense of life and alertness to them.

"What?" She questions and I tilt my head slightly, she must've been more out of it than I thought.

"You seem a little distracted today Asui, I was wondering if something's bothering you?" I say, prodding gently towards her dimmed state and she pauses.

Her shadow-filled pupils glancing from me to Mina as the pinkette comes up to us.

The two of them stare at each other for a moment, my head tilting to send a glance in Mina's direction before Asui suddenly clears her throat.

"No, I'm alright, thank you for asking." She finally answers when I catch the horned maids head shaking from my peripheral vision.

"..Alright." I mutter; Deciding to drop the topic for now and instead, focus on the meeting to come.

"Well, I guess I'll head off then." I start, looking near the end of the hall where a servant is approaching, clearly heading to us instead of like the others who just wished to pass.

"Again, thank you both for all of your help— I'll be sure to find your superiors and put in good words for you." My kind words drift through the air as a smile forms on my face, glancing to the two once more.

"Yeah, it was fun serving you Lady (Y/n)." Mina easily replies, already starting her own departure in the opposite direction.

She turns with her words, but just like yesterday Asui is stagnant, unmoving and this time she's watching me— Her head tilting back to check on Mina for a moment.

And something seems to finally perk up in her expression, her hand suddenly reaching out and grabbing my wrist gently.

"At the bottom of the walls surrounding this castle, there is a water drainage door big enough for people to fit through and it leads far out into the surrounding village." She states, her voice lower than her usual quiet.

I blink, my expression falling into confusion as my brows furrowed "What? Why are you telling me this?" I question but Mina had turned around and Asui seemed to notice it far before I had—

"Be safe, Kero." She states finally, her grip on my wrist slipping off as she turned to catch up with the taller maid.

"Wait—" "Lady (Y/n)?" The servant wonders, partially moving into my peripheral view to gain my attention and causing me to lose sight of the confusing girl.

"Uh, yes, that is me but I have to.." I say, but my voice trails off before I finish my sentence when I turn to see the two maids already off down the hall and turning the corner.

"Please make haste, you don't wish to be late for the meeting, Lady (Y/n)." The servant comments, ushering me off in the opposite direction.

As curious as I am to know what Asui was trying to tell me, I have to push the thoughts and questions aside as we head further away.

—And the interaction fully slips from my mind as we pass down another hall where my guards are perched, waiting patiently for our arrival and swiftly making their ways to my sides as we pass.

Kirishima, as per usual, is to my right and the closest to me while the servant is a bit ahead and out of ear-shot.

My two others guards are stationed behind and towards my other side, inched further towards one another to chat not so subtly about what is to come.

"Good afternoon, Red." I greet, subtly sneaking a glance in the soldiers direction.

He pauses, gaze flickering to meet mine for a moment before his stoic expression melts into a slight smile, one of his sharp teeth poking out over his bottom lip.

"Good afternoon, My Lady." He replies, eyes fixating ahead again "You sleep well?" I wonder and he nods slightly, earning a smile from me as I also set my attention ahead.

"Good."

The doors that the servant had stopped at are large and easily catch my attention when they turn to stand beside it, gesturing in its direction when we grow near.

"When you are called up, your guards must remain stationed at the side as to not be seen by the other members of the court." The servant states and my two others guards step forward a bit to listen.

With subtle nods from the three surrounding me, they seem to agree to the condition, my body inching forward to pull back the door and peak into the room.

—But upon glancing inside, I can't help but notice the mass of people surrounding the jury-like room.

It was much similar to my fathers hearing room, instead, the King would sit at the throne suspended and looking down towards the middle along with the multitude of people taking their seats surrounding the open floor below.

I step back slightly "Uhm, I was told this would be confidential?" I wonder, and the servant nods "Yes, all of the people you see here are members of the Kings court."

"—In short, they're witnesses of what's to come, Lady (Y/n)." He explains briefly while I lean forward again, looking over the many people inside while they took their seats and chatted away.

I nod at the information, taking in the scene and breathing lightly before looking to my guards and nodding for them to follow me in.

It isn't too loud in here and after we enter the conversations around start to dim as we move off to the side.

And after a few more minutes, a servant above alerts the Kings arrival— Fully silencing the crowd as the man himself moves to sit in his throne and look down on the rest of us.

He greets the court, taking no time because he seemed to want to get into thee meeting already.

The reason I'm here.

Everything we had gone through has led up to this moment and knowing that— My heart unintentionally beats faster and I grit my teeth, trying to calm myself.

It isn't until I feel a new warmth envelope my hand that I tense more before relaxing, knowing who was on the other end of the reassuring contact.

"You're gonna do great." He whispers from my side, our joined hands earning a light squeeze from me as I nod to Kirishima's words "Thank you, Eijiro."

"Lady (Y/n)." The King calls out, a slight form of an introduction for the many people surrounding above and causing me to move forward, breaking our form of contact to step into the middle of the courtroom.

Slight chatter had formed above, most people already knowing of my families ability and watching expectantly as I curtsied for the man in the throne.

"Your Majesty," I greet, smoothing out the front of my dress as I straightened my posture to meet his gaze.

"Lady (Y/n), tell me what will happen here, what do you see in the future of this rebellion?" He questions, voice seemingly echoing off the walls of the court.

I nod "Yes, Your Majesty." I state, my dress splaying out around me as I kneel to the floor and place my hand onto it, closing my eyes and activating my quirk.

Upon seeing the future, my heart grows heavy, my eyes swiftly blinking open once I had seen enough and allowing me to stand to my full height once more.

"Lady (Y/n), tell what you see." The King repeats and I nod, raising my head to look over the throne above,

"I foresee the rebels attacking the courtroom, before they are cornered they will injure many people— Including two of my guards and right after.." I pause.

Nobody in the court speaks, silence basking through the sun rays cast onto me from the windows above and behind the seats around.

"They will kill me." I declare.

The King seems to hum at that, resting his elbow on the armrest of his throne and grabbing his chin as he listened and I continued.

"Immediately after my lifeless body falls the rebels will be captured. The rebellion ends here." I inform and the man above nods once more, leaning off of his arm and whisking a hand towards me.

"Thank you, Lady (Y/n)." He states, relief in his tone "That's all I needed to hear and your sacrifice will save many in the future." He states, earning another nod in understanding from me.

That's when I chose to dismiss myself, easily moving off to the side and coming to a stand beside my guards once more,

Kirishima watches me, I can feel his eyes, my gaze staying focused ahead while he glances towards the King who had started talking again.

"We need to get you out of here." He states quietly, attempting to grab my hand again but for once, I pull away— Shaking my head slightly.

"We can't." I state and he pauses, taking in my reaction and I see him slouch in my peripheral vision "You knew you'd die, didn't you?" He wonders, his rough voice dull with sadness and realization.

I can't answer, my eyes casting towards the ground slightly "I expected it, actually." I say because I knew this journey would most likely end with my life.

And I've already accepted it all.

"It was lovely getting to know you, Eijiro." I finally say, eyes flickering upwards to meet his when I see a shadow fall over one of the windows.

You can't change the future. And when that shadow comes smashing through one of the many windows, letting the sun fully in along with a multitude of glass shards..

The attack had begun.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

553K 15.5K 20
𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝, 𝐃𝐞𝐧𝐤𝐢, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝 '𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐜𝐭�...
117K 3.3K 8
Kirishima and Kaminari are best friends, they're inseparable, but what happens when one has a crush on the other? Or if they both liked each other wi...
357K 16.7K 111
****COVER CREDITS GO TO @AnaCryMag****** (Under Editing) "Is this really the path you want to take, Margo?" "Yes. No turning back now." ~Margo Ki...
3.4M 97.3K 85
(𝚈/𝚗) (𝙻/𝚗) 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚋𝚘𝚛𝚗 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚊 𝚙𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚏𝚞𝚕 𝚚𝚞𝚒𝚛𝚔, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚒𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜𝚗'𝚝...