The demon and impossible love...

By evarajter

Y/n is happy at home but one day she meet a boy. They call him Pan. And then Everything change for her. She h... More

Getting to know the story
Part 1-Meeting
Part 2-Nightmare
Part 3-fight
Part 4 -"Welcome to Neverland"
Part 5- Secret
Part 6-Magic
Part 7-Captain Hook
part 8-Welcome back to Neverland
part 9-Try not to fall in love
part 10-Love
part 11-Get away from her
part 12-Wait for me in dreams
part 13-Home?
Part 14-Henry
Part 15-Loving
Part 17-Goddess
Part 18-Let go
part 19-Storybrooke
Part 20-Problems
Part 21-Back in Neverland
Part 22-Cave
Part 23-Athena
Part 24-Godess with goddess
Part 25-New visitors
Part 26- Wednesday
27-Why?!!
Part 28-Finding out
A/n

Part 16-Open fellings

23 0 0
By evarajter

*Pan's Pov*
I get up and go to Felix who is sitting on the log."Felix you need to watch over camp while I'm gone" Felix just nods his head.And I leave.

Where could she be?She is nowhere at camp. And I don't sense her in the forest either. Ofc she has to be on the ground to sense her but last time I check she wasn't a bird.Or was she?

Wait the only place where you can't sense people is...my...TREE HOUSE!

I quickly fly to my tree house where I hear somone crying. And that somone is
Y/N! She's saying something.

*Y/n's Pov*
I don't like to cry but I can't belive that for a minute I think somone will love me. And here I'm in a random tree house crying."why was I so stupid? Who would even Love me? NOBODY! I'm just weird. Why did I got so happy!?! UGH!!! I mean he has a...handsom face and his eyebrows...UGH! And he is the leader of camp or should I say the whole island. And his green eyes who make me blush every time I see them." I sight.

I-I-I...
*Pan's Pov*
When I heard what she was saying I teleport behind her and ask"You l-l-love me?" She quickly turn around. "I-I-I...HOW LONG WHERE YOU LISTENING?!?!HOW much did you hear of THAT?!!" "I've been there longer then you think" i say. "Will you answer my question now" i say as I raise one of my eyebrows."Yes. Yes I-..."she start."I do too"I cut her off."Will you be my girlfriend Y/n?" I ask her. "Yes ofc"she says happy. "C'mon we have to tell the boys" i say grabing her in bridal style and fly us to camp.

When we get us to camp I set Y/n on the log."BOYS! I have to tell something." All lost boys gathered around me."As you all know Y/n I will start with that. Y/n was my sun and my moon. When I first saw her I already think of kissing her. Her   (Y/h/c)hair and (Y/e/c)eyes made me ask myself every bad decision I made. And today I finnaly tell her how I fell and she became my GIRLFRIEND!"As I say that all boys cheer and Y/n just blush.

Then I walk to her and set with her."KISS, KISS, KISS, KISS, KISS, KISS, KISS!!" All boys cheer so I kiss her. When we were done I smile at her.

*Y/n's Pov*
When we were done with kissing he smiled at me."I Love you" I say."I love you too" he says back.But then green magic begins to surround me. And my clothes change to a beautiful dress.
*This is your dress*

"Peter what happend?" I ask him looking at the beautiful green dress. Peter Just look at me with amazed Look.

"The prophecy... it came true."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 58.2K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
41.8K 1.3K 49
︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵ ⚘݄𝐏𝐀𝐂𝐊꒰:: 𝘧𝘰𝘵𝘰 𝘲𝘶𝘦 𝘴𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘰 𝘧𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘰 𝘥𝘦 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘪𝘭. Onde eu busco packs e dısponıbılızo pαrα vocês. 𝗣𝗦: 𝐴𝑙𝑔...
310K 9.3K 101
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
192M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...