Gray (Taekook Omegaverse)

By LettyTK

Idol superstar Jungkook found himself pregnant only a few weeks before the biggest world tour of his career.H... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18

13

1.7K 68 4
By LettyTK

The following day Jungkook woke up to Taehyung's call.He asked him about his night and also reminded him that he had to start packing.The sooner he start the earlier he was going to finish.It was quite evident in the alpha's tone that he couldn't wait to have the younger in his house as well as in his arms.

Jungkook got out of bed at nine and went straight to the shower.He had slept in because he was tired and the fact that he was pregnant too wasn't helping.

"Morning mom"

"Hey baby.I was about to come and wake you for breakfast"

"Taehyung already woke me.I hate him.He ruined my beauty sleep"

"Did you intend to sleep longer"

"Yep but i can't afford to do that now.I will have a lot of time to sleep in later but that will be after i move in with Taehyung"

"Sit down and have breakfast.Then we can go together to your apartment.I will help you pack"

"Mom you don't have to help.I can handle this"

"I insist.I just want to kill time.Remember I don't have anything to do.Besides with two pair of hands we can get work done much quicker.All you have to do is buy me lunch"

"Thank you mom.If i don't finish it up today i feel like Dr Kim is going to get upset with me.He will send the movers tomorrow and he expects me to be done with everything by then."

"He really can't wait.After eight years you guys are finally going to stay together under one roof without sneaking around"

"That's all i ever wanted.Being with him and not being afraid of getting caught"

"You seem very happy"

"I am happy that I'm starting a new chapter of my life with the man i love.Not everyone can be that lucky"

"Im really happy for you.Sit down and tell me what you feel like eating"

"Mom don't bother.I don't feel like having anything heavy or oily.I will fix myself a bowl of cereal"

"Then i will go and change in the meantime.I won't take long"

"Okay mom"

"Wait are you going to clear out your room here?"

"Do you want me to?"

"No of course not"

"I won't do that.Just because I'm getting married doesn't mean i will stop visiting.I will always be your baby and i will use my room whenever I'm here."

"You should visit with Tae too.He hasn't spent the night here yet"

"I will try but it won't be easy.He is too prideful.Maybe someone told him sleeping over at his in laws will make him less of a man"

"I'm sure he will get comfortable after you guys get married"

"I hope so"

After half an hour the duo were ready to go.They were going to have a long day ahead.They got busy and Jungkook bought lunch for himself and his mother .By four they were done with everything and returned to the Jeon residence.Both of them fell flat because they were tired.

Taehyung called later in the evening but Jungkook didn't get the call.He was dead asleep and his mobile was twitched off.He only got the notification when his mother woke him up for dinner around nine.Jungkook back his fiance after dinner while laying comfortably on the bed.

"You called.I was napping"

"How was your day"

"What do you think?"

"Silly me.How could i forget that being tired makes you grumpy"

"Well someone gave me a deadline"

"I really don't want to wait anymore Jungkook.Please try to understand that.I have waited for eight years and i can't wait a day any more"

"Well it's not like I'm going to run away or someone is going to kidnap me.In a matter of a few months i will be ugly and fat"

"You won't be ugly and fat.Speaking of which how is my baby"

"Your baby?I don't remember you making this thing on your own.If this is only your baby then tell me why it's not in your tummy right now?"

"I'm sorry.I misspoke"

"I know i wasn't on board with this pregnancy from the start but things have changed.I'm a changed person and it makes me feel bad when you talk as if i don't want the baby.I'm not that person anymore.I was wrong and i wish you would forgive me so we can get over this and move forward"

"Baby i didn't to upset you.I'm sorry.It was only a joke"

"How can i know that you were real joking"

"Am i already dealing with hormones already?"

"What do you expect.Aren't you the one who got me pregnant.As a doctor you should have known better"

"I know and I'm sorry for not being careful"

"Taehyung let's get one thing straight"

"What?"

"Im only ever going to get pregnant twice.Okay"

"Really?I'm glad.I was holding my breath thinking that you were only going to say once"

"Why?Our child would need a sibling to keep him company right?"

"Right.I had assumed that you wouldn't want to grow through it again because having a baby destroys the body"

"I'm not that kind of person.Am i a model?"

"No"

"In any case the agent has found someone who is willing to buy my flat at a good price"

"Oh"

"You don't sound too happy"

"You know i didn't want you to sell it."

"That's too bad.I plan on making our house very pretty.State of art"

"As you wish.It's your property you can do whatever you wish with it"

"What about yours?"

"I decided not to sell it."

"Are you planning to divorce me and move out of our home some day"

"I have decided to keep it so either of us can use it when we need space"

"You sound 100% sure that fighting is all we are going to do when we get married"

"I know you.We dated for eight years and i know how annoying and childish you can be"

"I act childish because someone treats me like his fucking child.You have never treated me like an equal in this relationship.You would always tell me not to do stuff just like a parent would"

"I treat you like a child?I really didn't know"

"Don't act surprised"

"Why would you want to marry a man who makes you feel like a child.Does it make sense?"

"I wouldn't have to marry you now if you didn't get me pregnant"

"That's why you are marrying me"

"That's partly the reason"

"Have you packed everything yet?"

"Do I have to pack the furniture too.I mean the couch and stuff.Is there a box big enough to fit those"

"Don't be silly.The movers will handle those"

"At what time are they coming?"

"Ten"

"I will try to be there before then"

"So will I see you at home when I get back from work?"

"Maybe or maybe not"

"What does that mean?"

"I'm joking.I will be waiting for you with a dinner plate"

"We have to get a helper"

"For what?"

"Cleaning and cooking"

"But i will be there to do it.I don't have a tight schedule or anything.I have a lot of time on my hands"

"I don't want you to work in this condition"

"Taehyung I'm not dying.I'm just pregnant.I will work until i can't anymore.You can get a helper then"

"I'm getting one now boo matter what you say"

"You see what I was talking about"

"What would you have me do?"

"I just want us to spend our first days in our home just the two of us.You can always get a helper later.Maybe when I'm six months"

"Let's make it four"

"Four?I'm almost three months and..."

"Baby please don't argue with me.I'm a doctor and I know what won't be good for you.The helper won't always be there.She will work part time so we can get all the privacy we need"

"Fine.It's not like you can let me win or anything"

"Don't sulk over this?"

"Taehyung we better be married before i start showing.I would really hate to look fat on my wedding"

"When you go to Jeju you can pick up the date with our parents.When you come back then we can start with the wedding Preparations"

"I'm the one at a disadvantages here so i will come up with the wedding date.You dont want to do it either.We will get married four weeks from now"

"Great.It wasn't that hard was it?"

"No.You are okay with the date?"

"Remember I'm not the one pregnant"

"Thanks for reminding me"

"You will be fourteen Weeks by then"

"That's two weeks less than four months.I don't know how i can avoid being fat in the wedding pictures"

"We can just go to the court as soon as tomorrow and get married.Honestly i don't mind*

"No ways.I will be getting married only this once and i want it to be something i can remember my whole life"

"Okay"

"If i was destined to get married looking fat then there is nothing i can do about it"

"Sure"

"Why on earth couldn't you just wait until we get married"

"We both know that you didn't have any intentions of marrying me"

"Thats not entire true.Maybe after four years.Do you think i never thought about our future or imagine us married?"

"You did?"

"Forget it.It's not like you will believe me anyways"

"I love you baby"

"I love you more.I'm sleepy now.The baby and i should get some rest"

"Weren't you sleeping until just a while ago?'

"I'm too tired ,Taehyung.I guess that's being pregnant"

"Take care my love.I can't wait to see you home"

"I can't wait either"

"Good night"

"Nighty"

Jungkook yawned and went to bed.He fell asleep right away.Since he started dating Taehyung he never thought that he would be able to sleep in peace.There were no longer any secrets and he didn't have to hide his relationship with the man he had been in love with for years.

***

Jungkook was up early the next morning.He had a small breakfast and then went out.By the time the movers arrive everything was in order.They packed everything into the trucks and left the apartment empty.It was going to be paid for the next day.

Jungkook's furniture and belongings filled up a total of five trucks.He wasn't worried though.Taehyung's house had enough space for his furniture.He was just going to stock it up in the extra rooms.

It took a while but they arrived at Taehyung's place and his stuff was offloaded into the house.They helped him with the big furniture and he was going to handle the boxes with his personal belongings later.

When the movers finally left he got a call from Jin.He was surprised when his manager told him that he was wanted at the agency.Initially he thought he had no business there anymore.Nevertheless he drove to the agency with a calm mind.

"Please tell me I have been fired"

"Now why would you think that?"

"Because I'm nothing but trouble.Maybe i should just stay at home my whole life and take care of my husband and my child.I mean if you take away music then i will be nobody"

"Who lied to you and told you that you are marriage material"

"I am marriage material.I can cook ,clean and wash.I'm good in bed too so how can i not be marriage material"

"Too much information"

"You needed to hear that so you can stop doubting whether i can handle marriage or not"

"He is right.My brother in law told me that Jungkook is an all rounder.He is just perfect for him never disappoints

"Really"

"If you ask me i think he is only marrying you because you are good in bed"

"Shut up"

"I was joking anyways"

"Hyung why did you call me"

"I have good news.Double good news"

"Aren't you supposed to be taking care of my fiance's niece"

"I was.I hurried back here when the CEO called"

"So what's up"

"So the sponsors of the tour havent pulled out.They still want you on that tour"

"But I'm pregnant.I can't handle it.That's why i canceled it"

"You can have it whenever you feel you can.Be free,get married and have your baby.Come back be it two years from now or more.They just want Jungkook"

"I can still have the tour?"

"Yeah"

"Woow.And here i thought my career is over"

"You thought wrong.People want to see you"

"But they hate me for living my life"

"No one hates you.You just have to prove to them that getting married and having a baby won't change you.They have to realize that those changes in your life doesn't mean you won't be as good you were in the past"

"You are right hyung.Im going to come back stronger and better than before.Marriage and motherhood won't bring me down.I will show them"

"That's the spirit"

"Anything else.I should go.I have some unpacking to do"

"Wait there is more"

"Really?"

"The producers of a music talent show wants you to be on the panel of judges.That is if you are willing to"

"Wait what?"

"I see you are liking the surprise.People want to see you Jungkook"

"I need time to process this"

"You have a whole month to think about it and then confirm with the producers"

"No i don't have to think about it.I will take it.When does it start"

"Next month.It will air one episode per house"

"But you guys know that I'm pregnant right?"

"Do you think they don't know that.Everyone knows that you are pregnant.It's not like you would be dancing or singing.All you have to do is sit there ,observe and tell people what you think"

"Great.At least that's something.I thought i was going to die out of boredom"

"Don't forget that you are a brand ambassador too.That's a lot of work"

"It's nothing i can't handle"

"Great.I will stay in touch"

"Can i go now?"

"Sure"

"You don't want to hung around anymore?"

"I will come tomorrow.Hopefully i will be done with unpacking"

"We aren't doing anything at the moment.We can come and help"

"Really guys?"

"But in return you have to hang out with us here tomorrow"

"Deal"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

874K 38K 75
Due to an accident in the life of Jungkook, his lower body got paralyzed. On the other hand Taehyung was a university student but was very poor. he b...
561K 27.1K 48
A reunion between ex lovers, Taehyung and Jungkook, happens in an unexpected event which brings back the memories that cause them heartaches. But not...
446K 23.1K 49
Someone who lived a very 'ordinary' life, deprived of attention and physical contact, and was new to the whole world of love and romance, decided to...
770K 31.1K 35
"...you're pregnant." "I may have failed human biology but I know that's impossible." ~ BTS are in the peak of their success. Awards shows, sold out...