Sugarpill

By Shannyeight

The son of a Navy official, Mitchell Hollister has now enrolled into Annapolis' Naval Academy himself...will... More

1-The Funeral
2- Ice Cream
3- Pennel Phelps
4- Bittersweet Complexities
5- Slow Wine
6- Cadence
7- Consequence
8- Andre Hammond
9- Whatever Happened To Gissele Brady?
10- I Didn't Mean To Turn You On
11- Underneath It All
12- Meridian Hollister
13- Viva la White Girl
14- Hatefuck
15- Rest My Chemistry
16- A Midsummer Night's Dream
17- Terrible Things
18- Wrong
19- Jassandra Mills
20- Sick Muse
22- The Truth Behind Truths
23- Kendryk Mills
24- Say Hello to the Angels
25- Solidarity(Consequence Reprise)

21- Red Hands & White Knuckles

13.1K 298 77
By Shannyeight

WARNING: This chapter contains scenes of an intense sexual nature. Reader discretion is advised

Red Hands & White Knuckles

               I pulled into the parking lot of the “Pip” Moyer Community Recreation Center. It was 10 AM, and the heat hadn’t started to get irritating yet. I carried a small duffle bag to the bench, and started to stretch. An older, tall, lanky man with some old Adidas sweatpants, and an Ocean Pacific tank tee looked to me as he was practicing his jumper. “Hey! It’s that crazy white boy!”

               I laughed. “Sup, Marvin…Byron. Y’all still got y’all old asses out here shootin, eh?”- I gave them daps, as we laughed.

              “Gotta stay in shape, Mitcha…and we still got the sweet shots,” said Bryon. He wore one of those hats like J.J. Evans from Good Times, with a faded Jackson 5 t-shirt, and some old gym shorts. He also had on some retro Magic Johnson Converse.  He was an older black guy, so he couldn’t quite say my name correctly…he always called me “Mitcha”.

               “I’m just here to polish up my skills,” I said, as I took off my sleeveless hoodie sweat vest. I had on a white cut off muscle tee with the words NAVY on front, dark blue nylon mesh knee-length shorts, low cut socks, and a pair of black and grey Nike Hyper Zooms. I took the ball from Byron, made a couple of set baskets. “So what’s been goin on with you two old coots?”

               “Old? I’ll outplay you any day!” barked Marvin, as we laughed. Marvin and Byron had taught me almost everything they knew concerning basketball. With what I had learned from them, and also practicing on the church leagues, I was pretty solid as a player. I had a nice burst of speed, excellent three point skills, and my game in the paint wasn’t bad either…but I never tried out for the school team. Like I said earlier, I didn’t want to be the atypical “athletic monkey” for the school, so I kept my ball skills on the low.

                “Well…my sista Renita died. We had to go to her funeral in D.C.,” said Marvin. “Then I come back here, and I found out Haddie Mae died,”

                “Yeah,” I breathed. “I went to Ms. Haddie’s funeral,”

                “Yeah, so Mitcha…you still like Haddie Mae’s granddaughter, Jassandra? That girl is stacked!” serenaded Byron, like he was thinking about food.

               “Um…yeah. Jassandra and I are talkin,” I said.

               “Yeah…Dre done threaten her brother- Kendryk. Said he was gonna kill him if he came back to the court,” said Marvin. I gritted my teeth…

              Others were starting to show up at the court. We started to play teams, as Marvin and Byron took the bench. I was on a team with El Simpson, and Marlon Dexter. El, whose real name was Elgin, was shorter than me, and Marlon was 6’5”…El would go inside, or get the short jumpers, Marlon was dukin it out in the paint, and I was poppin threes, and pullin fadeaways. We were playing against Marco Jenkins, Ray Halliday, and Shayne Marland- Dre’s boys. I came in and hit Shayne in the mouth with a hard shoulder.

               “FOUL!” yelled Marco.

               Shayne jumped up. “You betta watch yo step, white boy! I will get in that ass like we did in Hilton Head, nigga!”

               I Walked over to El and Marlon. “I hate that dude. When they inbound the ball, you go after it El. Imma set up a screen for you,”

                “Nigga, you just wanna run over Shayne again,” chuckled El. I gave them a vicious grin, as we broke up our little huddle. Marco was the one passing the inbound…Shayne was on El. As soon as Marco released the ball, El took off with crazy speed, intercepting the pass. Shayne tried to catch with him, when I moved in front- the result was El popped a nice 2 over the screen, while Shayne bounced off my chest, hitting the pavement again…we high-fived, over the play.

                 Shayne jumped up, pushing folks left and right, as Marco and Ray finally grabbed him. “Chill up, nigga!”

                 “Imma bust yo mutha fuckin ass white boy!” yelled Shayne. I started to run up on him, but Marlon grabbed me. “Chill, Mitch…you getting in that nigga’s head, rent free…he out of his game,”

                 “Marco, sit yo bitch ass on the bench,”- we turned, as Dre stepped on the court, taking off his muscle tee. He eyed me, pacing the court. “Betchu won’t try that shit against me, cracka ass cracka,”

                   Now, in all reality- I was waitin for this bitch Negro to bring his ass on the court…not only was I going to get some payback for him beating on Jassandra, but also payback for Hilton Head, and hearing how he was now issuing death threats, on Kendryk. I walked to El, and Marlon. “You think I fucked Shayne’s head up, I’m really gonna do a number on his dude. As soon as he gets mad, hold back Ray and Shayne…Dre is all mine,”

                   El laughed. “Old ass Marvin was right. You are a crazy ass white boy,”

                   We broke our “huddle” again, and handed the ball to Ray, who was inbounding the ball. He passed the ball to Shayne, who was catchin defense from El. Shayne passed the ball to Dre, who advanced the ball down the court. I got on Dre, blocking him from goin into the paint…I knew strength wise- Dre was a little stronger, but short of lately I had been in the business of playin dirty. I mean, did Dre play by the rules when he and his “goon squad” jumped me in Hilton Head? So why should I play by the rules, against an opponent who normally doesn’t?

                  When Dre went up for his shot, I jumped into him, throwing his shot off. The ball bounced off the rim. “FOUL!”

                  Dre walked to the line for his free throws. I had pretty much pegged Dre as a fifty to sixty percent free throw shooter…his style of play was diesel strong, like Lebron, but Dre was sometimey, in the finesse department. His first shot hit…he looked to me, with his cocky ass grin. He loaded for his second attempt…the ball bounced off the backboard, as Marlon went up for the rebound. Marlon started dribble a fourth of the way before he passed the ball to El… I baited Dre, by floating to the leftside of the court, as he followed…I then shot down the court as El saw me. He threw the ball over Shayne’s head in the air…Dre had good closing speed, but I was already in the air, and caught the ball for a one-handed, Ally-Oop slam. Everyone on the benches was screaming. “OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHH!!!”

                    “Mitcha is the White Mamba!”

                   “You mean the White Shadow!”

                   “That white boy dunked on Dre!”

                   I gave El daps, who was grinning ear to ear. If it was my plan to get in Dre’s head, El was helpin me skull fuck the Negro. I could already see Dre was not in his element anymore…he inbounded the ball to Shayne, who slowly but methodically moving up the court against El. Shayne passed the ball back to Dre, as I guarded him. Dre kept using his power to push me in, and then tried to take off. I rolled inside to Ray, as Marlon bounced to the outside and met Dre as he tried to slam. The result- Marlon not only blocked Dre’s shot, but took him and the ball hard to the pavement. El died laughing, as I cringed. “Damn, Dre…rejection has got to hurt- two weekends in a row!”

                   That pretty much did it.

                   Dre rushed at me, as we fell onto the court. I rolled him off of me, and got up, motioning my hands to him. “Bring it bitch! Yo court game, and yo mack game is weak!”

                   “Imma beat yo ass! And after I’m done with you, Imma go slap the shit out of that BITCH Jassandra! And Imma shoot that blockhead brother of hers!” snapped Dre.

                   “That is SO like you, bitch nigga! Gotta prey on females, because your ass can’t handle a real man!” I yelled. Then it just hit me, that I had said the N-word.

                   “Oh shit!”

                   “That white boy just said nigga!”

                   “That shit aint cool!”

                   “Fuck that! This white boy been playin ball here like foreva! He can say it if he want to!”

                   “What Mitch? You think you black, because you all sprung on Jassandra? At the end of the day, your ass goes home to yo daddy’s house and relax, because you aint gotta work…real niggas put in real work!” hissed Dre.

                   “You claimin you real? The same real nigga, who beats up on women? The same real nigga who is dissin his homies, and is going to join the Navy? The same real nigga who claimed I was hittin ‘his sloppy seconds’, and then tried to beg for those same ‘sloppy seconds’, after he thought me and the girl were on the splits?” I queried loudly. “Oh yeah…you are about as ‘real’ as it gets. Get the fuck outta here,”

                   Dre charged me again, tackling me, as we fell on the court. I put a forearm on his neck, as I started punching his ribs. Dre’s fists hit me in the left side of my head, as we rolled away from each other, quickly getting to our feet. Dre’s friends tried to intervene, but the others held them back.

                   “One on one! This is been a long time comin!”

                   “White boy aint finna back down today!”

                   “Send that cracka back to the hospital like we did in Hilton Head, Dre!”

                   “I see you…in the ICU, nigga!”

                    I stood ready, as did Dre on the other side of the crowd. We sort of danced, moving around within the barrier of people that kept us from moving all over the place. Dre’s grin grew across his face. “You are done dada, cracka ass cracka!”

                    “Anybody can get it…all day,” I breathed, once again, in defiance. Dre leapt at me; studder-stepping…I caught an opening and tagged him, as his head bobbled to the left. I kept quickly reloading and punching, as Dre staggered with each punch. He finally shook off a hit, and pummeled me with a hard right…I staggered back as Dre started to stalk me. He swung, as I ducked under, drilling him in the stomach with a punch. He shook, doubling over, then elbowed me in the back of the neck.

                     I fell to the ground, as Dre ran up on me, kicking my ribs- the exact same side he and his cronies worked on that weekend in Hilton Head. I grunted loudly, as the pain became unbearable, clutching the area to protect it. I rolled away, but Dre was hovering over me, like a vulture over its prey before they collapse. “You shouldna brought yo ass up here white boy…you shouldda knew it was curtains, bitch!”

                     And as I lifted myself on my hands and knees, Dre pulled a move straight out of WWE, and punted the fuck, out of my head. The world started to spin; as my body rolled…I hit the pavement again, as everything had multiple images. I knew I was in a dazed state, as Dre was circling the crowd, praising his adoration, like a bloodthirsty prison inmate…my vision started to adjust, as I kept wincing my eyes. I knew I wasn’t totally 100, but I had to hit him with a surprise. I rolled onto my hands and knees again, sucking in air- there was no way I was gonna lose to Dre, and watch him come in on the fall admission, and try to ruin what little reputation I did have at the Academy. If I lost to him, then I didn’t deserve to be a Navy Midshipman.

                    I sprung, with a bounce across the pavement, tackling Dre, as he turned his attention to me. We crashed into the crowd, with them pushing us back out into the center. Dre was beating my back with both his fists together, but I wouldn’t release him. I picked up Dre, and spineburst him onto the hardtop, with all my raw strength. The impact bounced me back, onto my knees, as Dre lie there, clutching his head. I proceeded, to mount him, and started punching his face and head, as to not allow him any time to recover…Dre tried to block off my hits at first, but his arms gave way as I continued my furious assault. I was tired of all this- tired of having to buckle up every time he and I were in the same area, tired of him being a threat to the tranquility of Jassandra and Kendryk, tired of his misguided anger becoming a tool that others like Pennel Phelps, used, to inflict pain upon my family.

                   As the others tried to grab me, I broke free of their hands. I picked up Dre, and head butt him…I then started kicking in his ribs, as he had done mine. I put my foot on his throat. “Leave Jassandra and Kendryk alone…if you come near any of my family again, I will not hesitate, to end you. This is tiring- you and I going at each other again and again, until one of us accept defeat, not realizing in the process, the lives that we destroy…Jassandra is never going to love you, and no matter how much you beat me, you aren’t going to win her. I may have my issues with her, but I am big enough to want her to be happy, even if it isn’t with me. Let it go, Dre…let it all go. You got the Navy bowing to your graces…milk that, for what it is worth,”

                  “MITCHA!”

                   I looked to Byron, slowly lifting my foot off Dre’s neck. I looked to Byron and Marvin…they were the only ones, whose voice would calm me. “You are not a killer, Mitcha! You made your point- this fight is over! If any of you other guys have static with Mitcha, drop it!”

                  Shayne and Marco grabbed Dre, as he coughed. “This isn’t over, Hollister…not by a long shot,”

                 “It’s over Dre. Nobody wants to play your games anymore, but you,” I said. I walked away, grabbing my bag. I got into my car, and left…my cell phone went off. It was Jassandra…since I was in the neighborhood, I decided to swing by. She came flying outside; as soon as I got out of the car…she slapped me. “What the hell were you thinking?! You could’ve been KILLED!”

                 I stood there, in silence. She was every bit of right…I could’ve been beaten, or killed. But there was no other way that this could’ve gone…I kneeled my head. “What do you want me to do? You were disrespected, Jassandra…should I never fight for your honor?”

                Jassandra gasped, and then gritted her teeth…a few seconds passed between us. “What happened to ‘we are not going to win every battle’? What happened to showing people that they can’t hurt us, or tear us apart? They are winning, Mitchell! They have won!”

                My mouth slowly opened. “So what are you saying, Jassandra?”

                 She lowered her head.

                 “I’m not sure if I want to keep doing this,” she said, with her left hand grasping at her right arm. Once again, I felt my heart rock-bottoming, at the words coming from her lips.

                  I tried to talk, but my throat kept swallowing my words. I didn’t want to hear her say it, but given the situation, I couldn’t quite object to it…I felt I was a situation that we had been building to, since I had announced that Pennel and I had slept together. I had also expressed that whole scenario, when I was “talking” with Dre…I wanted Jassandra to be happy- it didn’t matter whether I was with her, or not. My throat finally relaxed, as I looked to Jassandra with a friendly smile. I caressed her face with my fingers. “Are you sure, this is what you want?”

                   Jassandra sighed.

                   “I don’t know,”

                   I walked to her. “I don’t want you to be unhappy. I want to make you happy, but I don’t know how…I don’t want to have to keep proving myself to people who question our relationship, but at the same time, I’m not gonna let some insecure racist idiot, who feels rejected or insulted, harm you,”

                   Jassandra lowered her head into my sweaty chest. She took my hands, looking at them…my knuckles were red, and sore…the palms of my hands were also red, from having had my fingers tightened so much. She took my hand and walked me into the house, upstairs, and to the bathroom. She ran the bath, and put the oils in. She handed me a towel. “Wash up,”

                    I sat in the tub, my body loosening up to the hot water, as well as the scent of the relaxing oils. I closed my eyes, as the steam and the mentholyptus aroma helped my muscles subside from their tense state. It just really seemed weird…Jassandra and I couldn’t quite get it right. We couldn’t get on the same path…it seems that sometimes we were there, while other times we were far from it. I grabbed the body wash, and the loofah and started to wash myself clean.

                    Jassandra stepped into the bathroom, as I turned to her. The look she sported on her face was not that of happiness, but also not of an amounting frustration, that she had shown earlier. Jassandra took the hand towel and wiped my face…she caressed my bruises and my blemishes, looking into my eyes. “I don’t know what is happening between us Mitchell. I know you mean well, in wanting to protect me, and believe me, I appreciate that…I really do. I just think also in essence, I don’t want people ‘gunning’ for us, because you are stepping up to the challenge of every person who is offended by us. We need to be bigger than that, because I can’t keep watching you being hurt like this,”

                    I hung my head, feeling the water hanging from the tip of my nose. “I need you Jassandra. I don’t wanna hurt you, but I need you…I am not at my best, unless I feel you are at my side,”

                    Jassandra wiped at my eyes, as I placed my hand upon my brow. It was hard to talk, as I started to get all choked up. “I’m not gonna lie- I fucked up…big time. I need you to forgive me…I’m sorry, Jassandra. I never meant to hurt or disrespect you,”

                    Jassandra embraced me, as I wrapped my arms around her. For all the times that she cried on my shirt, I paid her back in kind, by pouring my tears onto her blouse. Her hands rubbed my back. “I forgive you, Mitchell…we will get through this,”

  *          *           *           *

                    Hours later…I sat in my khaki shorts, sandals, and dark blue Polo shirt with the big yellow number on the side. My sunglasses were propped on my head, as I stared at the Eastwood western, Unforgiven, on the TV. Jassandra had agreed to go to the beach party with me, as I waited for her to get ready…Kendryk had gone on a trip with the church, to D.C., and took Daphne with him. Jassandra told me that Family and Children Services came by and did their interview…they couldn’t find anything wrong. Kendryk was in his sophomore year, going to his junior year at school, he didn’t have any criminal or juvenile records, his grades were above average, and between the coexistence of Jassandra and him, they made sure the bills were paid, as well as the house was kept clean. The financial records were in order also, as Jassandra had J’bari to help her maintain the transactions. According to Jassandra, once the Family and Children Services compiled their report and turned it in to the judge, then the case was about as good as over. I sighed with relief at that announcement…I was a little apprehensive, that with the acquisition of Henry Tambor, Jassandra’s mother might’ve had a chance of gaining custody. But now, with the completion of the MFCS’s interview, that window of chance was coming to a close, as well as the case.

                    “I’m ready,”

                    Jassandra stood there, in a white and earth toned Baliku sarong, sepia textured tweed wrap on her hair, and a pair of Mia Maderias- I only remember the shoes, because Meridian used to talk about them so much, and flaunt the catalog in my face. Jassandra also wore a handmade chalk turquoise necklace with matching bracelet, and sea shell earrings. Her lips were glossy and inviting…I stood, looking at her. “God, you look beautiful,”

                    “Thank you,” she replied, smiling. “You look nice, yourself,”- I smiled at her compliment. Jassandra grabbed the remote, and turned off the television, as we started to leave. I opened the car door, awaiting her, as she locked the front door.

                   She walked to the car with a strut, which aroused the hell out of me. It was funny, but weird…we didn’t know what we were at the moment- whether we were together or not, but we still moved in those familiar footsteps. I closed the door once she was in, and walked to my side…we pulled out of the driveway, and parted on our trip to the beach party in Bay Ridge. I had the windows down, and the moon roof open, as the stereo played The Way She Dances by N.E.R.D….we pulled in, as there were cars, and SUVs all over the place, and could see the bonfire from several feet away. I stepped out, and walked around to open the door for Jassandra. She stepped out, looking to the whole scene, and then back to me. “Wow…big crowd,”

                    I took her hand into mine. “Sydnee’s down there. She’s good people…my roomie, Capers is cool,”

                    Jassandra smiled, and we started down the steps, onto the beach. People greeted me, as I waved back, occasionally giving some daps, and others high fives. We walked to a plastic tub, filled with ice and beer…I grabbed Jassandra and I each a bottle of Dos Equis. We then walked near the bonfire, as the music played Red Hands and White Knuckles, by the Bravery, from a setup that rested on the back of a truck.

                    Jassandra grinned as she took a swig from her bottle. “Looks like you military people know how to party,”

                    “Hey!”- it was Sydney, with Capers…Sydney had on a yellow one piece, with a multi-colored Carribean wrap around skirt, and her hair up in a fuchsia scrunchi. She gave Jassandra a hug. “Long time, no see…you two just get here?”

                   “Yeah,” answered Jassandra. She looked to Capers. “So this is your man, Syd?”

                   “This is Dominic Capers- Mitchell’s roommate, and my man,” said Sydnee, her hands caressing Capers arms, as he pulled her to him, kissing her cheek. Jassandra shook his hand. “She’s mentioned you a few times,”

                   “Speaking of…can we talk?” Sydnee asked Jassandra. Before she could answer, Sydnee had grabbed her hand, and whisked her away, I guess to talk about female issues, and such. I was left, standing there looking at Capers…last time we spoke was before we had gotten into the ring Wednesday night. He had on a sky blue beach button up, with a wifebeater tank top underneath, and blue knee length beach shorts with white surf prints on them.

                   “Um, Capers…I’m sorry about that cheap shot Wednesday. It was really low of me,” I said. “I know it sounds like bullshit, but short of lately, I haven’t been my cheery happy self. I just wanna get things squared between me and you, because I didn’t mean to unload my shit on you,”

                   Seconds and floating embers passed between us.

                   “Sydnee told me about Friday evening. We are cool, Mitch…because I know if you ever try some shit like that again, Syd is gonna beat the crap outta you,”

                   I laughed a little, as Capers and I had a brotherly hug. “I understand, Mitch. I’m not gonna get all in your business, about what is going on…Sydnee is trying to teach me to not be so nosey,”

                   “Sydnee? Miss Intel, is teaching you to not be nosey?” I questioned, and then laughed. “Good luck on that,”

                  I grabbed my cell phone, as I felt it vibrating…I had forgotten that I had put it on vibrate Friday night, when we went to Westport, to grab Gissele. I looked at the screen- once again, it was Kellie Maitland’s number…what the hell did she want with me? I pressed the end call button, and put my phone back on lock.

                 At that moment, Billings walked up, with Karin Carmichael in his arms. “Wassup Hollister, Capers…is that your girl over there, Hollister?”

                 I looked to Jassandra, talking with Sydnee and a few other girls by now. I nodded. “Yup,”

                 “I’m gonna go get a little ‘girl action’…don’t miss me,” said Karin, in her cute country West Virginian accent. She left us gentlemen standing, while walking to the far away crowd…I looked to her ass- in her jean capris, and then to Capers face, who was checking out the same thing. We then looked to Billings, who was staring at us. We laughed…

                  “How did you ever get that lucky, Rory?”

                  “She is hot,” Billings breathed. “Yeah, she may have been with a few other dudes, but she chose me. She hasn’t been messin with anyone else,” explained Billings. “I know I’ve been an ass, and I apologize. It was a good year with you guys,”

                  “I can’t really say the same, Billings…you made my life a living hell here,” said Capers. “But hey- live, and let live. I made it, I’m gonna be a Midshipman…that is all that matters,”

                  In a move that even surprised me, Capers gave Billings daps, and a brotherly hug. Billings looked to Capers, giving him a salute. “Non Sibi Sed Patriae,”

                  Capers saluted back. “Not for self, but country,”

                “You may make a fine Midshipman after all,” said Billings, with an appreciative smile. They toasted bottles, and took a drink. I guess the whole gravity, of it all- the end of the year was bearing down on everyone…people who were enemies, were dropping their grudges, and acknowledging the fact that they had made it through Plebe year, the most intensive year of the Academy. Billings looked to us. “You guys figured your career fields yet?”

                 “I think I may become a drill instructor,” said Capers. Billings’ brow rose, at Capers’ edict. “I think you have to love getting in people’s asses to be a drill instructor, Capers,”

                  I laughed, at Billings’ remark. They then looked to me. “What are you planning to do, Hollister?”

                  “I’m gonna go into Intel…become a strategist,” I said. I figured with the way I had figured strategies concerning my spar with Capers, my fight with the guys at the convenience store, and my fight with Dre- my knack for calculating deficiencies was quite a gift. All I had to do was refine it, so I wouldn’t incur surmountable casualties.

                  “Sounds like a plan, Hollister,” breathed Billings.

                  Jassandra, Sydnee, and Karin returned, sitting beside us. Jassandra sat between my legs, reaching back and caressing my face. “So what are you guys talking about?”

                  “Life, and the Navy,” I answered. We raised our bottles…the rest of the night was fun, as we danced, ate grilled food, played Frisbee, volleyball, and sat around the fire, telling stories. The bonfire was finally starting die down, and people were leaving for the night. I gave Sydnee a hug. “Take care Syd, I’ll see you guys on Monday,”

                 “Capers and I are going to a motel,” she whispered in my ear. I gasped, and then burst into laughter. She hit my arm. “Shut up! It’s not funny!”

                 “You have fun with that,” I chuckled.

                 “It was nice finally seeing you, Jassandra. Take care of that man of yours,” said Capers. Jassandra laughed, as they walked away to Sydnee’s car- a 2008 Honda Accord.

                 “Hollister!”

                 I looked to Billings, as he waved, his arm around Karin. I gestured a wave of sorts, back to him…I don’t know- it was just weird, not beefing with Billings. I walked with Jassandra to the Jetta. “So…what did you and Sydnee talk about?”

                 “You,” she said. “Mitchell…while I don’t know what is happening with us, I do know that I don’t want to let go of you, like I said. At the same time, I need to clear my head… I appreciate, that you have always been there for me. I appreciate you letting me into your life, wanting me to be a part of it. We will get through this,”

                  I smiled, gazing into the warmth of her mahogany eyes, as she smiled, showing her whites. “God, I love you, Jassandra,”

                 “You have a good friend, in Sydnee. She knows you enough, to know what kind of man you are…and I trust her,” she said, passionately. “And I love you too, Mitchell,”

                  I enwrapped her into my arms as we kissed, while passer bys honked their horns at us. We got into the car, and headed back to Jassandra’s…I closed the front door, and locked it. We walked up the stairs, and down the hallway, past her room, heading to Ms. Haddie’s room. I paused…wasn’t this room, like sacred? Jassandra looked to me, pulling at my hand.

                  “We just passed your room,” I said.

                  “Not anymore,” Jassandra said, opening the door. I looked around; as the room had been transformed. There no longer were artifacts of Haddie’s, lying in place where they resided for many years…most of the old bedroom furniture had been replaced with new, even though a lot of Haddie’s old pictures of her family still hung from the wall, plus recent pictures of Jassandra and Kendryk, as well as a picture of us, and a picture of me, Jassandra, Meridian, and Kendryk together.

                  “The morning I slept in here, I kept hoping that Grandma Haddie, would eventually come back…but it took the night that Dre beat me again, and Kendryk saved me, to realize, that we are all each other has,” she explained. “Though Grandma may watch over us, she is not coming back. It is now my duty to take care of my little brother…so I sold off the old bedroom furniture, and bought new furniture, to make this my room,”

                   “I see…fresh new paint,” I said.

                   “The room that used to be my room is now Kendryk’s room, and his room, is now another guest bedroom,” Jassandra further explained. She turned to me, placing her arms around my neck. “I also got the internship at the gallery…that was why I hadn’t called all week. When it wasn’t work, or the Family Services interview, I was knocked out,”

                   “I had thought that you didn’t want to pursue this relationship anymore…keep it on a friendship level, like the way we were before our feelings got in the way,” I said.

                   “I thought about it…but there are so many people tellin me, how much you really love me…your sister, my brother, Sydnee- hell, even Nate is tellin me that he can see it in your eyes,” she laughed. “I know you are trying hard to make it up to me…that’s why I’m givin you this chance,”

                    And with that, we kissed…I taking Jassandra, into my arms. I loosened her sarong, as she unbuttoned my shorts. The dress fell harmlessly, to the floor…Jassandra pulled at my shirt, as I shimmied out of it, kicking off my shorts as well.

                    She stood there in a white and brown print two-piece bikini. Her body was fascinating, as I placed my hands on her hips, taking in her voluptuous lips again. She backed me to the bed, and then pushed me onto the sheets. Jassandra slowly stripped from her swimwear, as I watched eagerly. She then started to peel off my boxer briefs slowly; kissing my legs…it was very enticing, sending sparks through my body. Jassandra climbed onto the bed, as I pulled her torso over my face…she gasped, from my aggression. I stared up into her eyes, as she anticipated, what I was going to do next. I kissed at her thighs…her body shivered, as she let her pleasure escape her parted lips. I glanced to her out of my peripherals with devil-may-care, as I continued teasing her sensations. Jassandra was doing the best she could to tough it out, but she yielded as I ravished her sweetness. I held her back, as she straddled my face; reveling in satisfaction…Jassandra grabbed my arms, as she squirmed, hissing and gasping. She could no longer hold herself, spasming as she screamed aloud, in jubilation. Jassandra backed away, trying to catch her breath. She looked into my eyes with fervent amazement. “I didn’t know your tongue, was capable of that,”

                     I smiled, in retaliation. Jassandra exhaled, trying to gather her second wind. I wiped the sweat off her forehead, as she revealed the condom, which she had pulled from under her pillow. Once again, she placed it on me; with such delicacy…Jassandra then mounted me, as we began to groove. I sucked in a gasp, as I had realized how long it had been since she and I had last had sex…she felt very tight, and at the moment I didn’t want to be anywhere else but inside of her. My hands gripped her waist, as she grinded on me…I looked into her eyes, seeing the ecstatic joy that she was entranced in. I raised my head, feeding at her bosom, as she nurtured me, holding my head in place with her arm. Jassandra’s moans reverberated in my ear, as our pace started to increase…she gritted her teeth, sucking in air, and then started kissing at my lips again. She placed her hands on my shoulders to prop her arms, as she rode me as if I were an untamed Bronco. My brain was exploding with madness, as I was trying to hang on for dear life. We were thrusting at each other tumultuously; working up a feverish sweat…Jassandra hunkered down, squeezing me, as she cried out. I gasped, no longer being able to hold myself, groping her into my arms as I erupted, shaking her frame, as she clawed into my back…

                   We collapsed, Jassandra kissing at my face, as I kissed her sweat glistened neck. I turned, looking into her sepia colored eyes, as we both lie there, breathing heavily under the ceiling fan. She dragged her fingers across my face. “We will get through this, Mitchell. I promise,”

                   “I believe you,” I said, between breaths. We fell asleep- our naked, contrasting-colored bodies intertwining in a spooning position, as the music from her iPod, hooked into her stereo box played 702’s Get It Together…the song was echoing our situation- we had to get things right, to save our relationship.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

141K 5.6K 29
Jungkook gets treated differently by his parents and his hyungs doesn't do anything and this caused him to slowly distance himself. Will they be too...
168K 6K 19
𝐁𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐨𝐮 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐲 𝐃𝐨𝐠𝐬 𝐕𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐱 𝐗𝐢𝐞𝐋𝐢𝐚𝐧!𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 ━━━ ❝ 𝙁𝙇𝙊𝙒𝙀𝙍 𝙂𝙊𝘿 ❞ ━━━ ➺ Thousan...
16.2K 391 11
everyone knows maddie and mackenzie ziegler. abby lee's favorite dancers. but let's throw one more into the mix, malia ziegler. the oldest half siste...
2.6M 150K 48
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...