Infinite Fluff (ON HOLD)

By DRWEIRD42

#1 Rosariovampire (2/22/24) #1 Infinitystones (3/12/24) #1 Infinite Stratos (4/29/24) (Male Reader X Female C... More

1. Origins: Y/n L/n
2. I HAVE THE POWER!!!
3. A Grand Debut
4. Underestimation = Failure
5. The rise of Supremacy
6. Soothing The Psychotic killer
7. Deicide
8. Deck the halls with Cinder & Mercy
9. Losing a tail
10. Breakfast with a friend
11. 1 Hell of a fight
12. the Field of Dreams & Secrets Revealed
14. A land of Pure Imagination
15. The hard-hitting truth
16. I have Arrived!!!
17. Application
18. Power unimaginable
19. Introductions
20. Class-ic
21. voice of an Angel & power unfathomable
22. Taken down a peg
23. Power & Dominance
24. Examination & Experimentation
25. Make 'em Laugh!
26. Shoot to Thrill!
27. New suit & Weapons
28. Fights & Surprises
29. Cooking & 1st mission
30. Errors will be Made
31. Wrath of the Dragon
32. An Unholy Resurrection
33. A Knight In Shining Armor
34. Familiarity
35. A Sweet Reunion
36. From Psycho to Hero
37. Fallen from Grace
38. the Phoenix & Democracy
39. A Villainous Arrival
40. The Darkness Within
41. OBJECTION!!!!
42. Duel of Insanity
43. The Flight of Dragonstorm
44. The Spice of Life
45. Breaking The Curse
46. Ping the Pong
47. Friends of the Past
48. What Is War Good For?
49. Long Live The King
50. Love is a Battlefield
51. The War of H2O
52. From Beyond The Stars

13. Dreams & Fantasies

734 14 18
By DRWEIRD42

3rd Person POV.
Location: the happy Hotel The Pride ring Hell

Y/n L/n is currently with his two new demon friends the princess of Hell Charlotte Morningstar otherwise known as Charlie and his other friend who was also a member of demon royalty the owl demon Octavia.

Y/n: so any more questions?

Octavia: I've got one or two I got to know if you have all this power why be a hero, why not just snap your fingers erase all evil from the universe and then be done with it?

Y/n: because if I were to use and abuse my powers in such a Vulgar Display then I'd be no better than the evil I wish to eradicate in fact I would be a million times worse.

Charlie: wow I don't approve of what your father did but you're definitely a hero in my eyes.

Y/n: thanks

Octavia: same goes double for me you're not only saved me but you saved my family.

Y/n: well I'm glad to be a hero in your eyes but I hope that one day I can get hero in everyone's eyes.

Octavia: well play your cards right and I think that is a big possibility.

Y/n: well if you'll excuse me I got to go I've got some business to take care of back in the human world.

Charlie: I'll see you later then I hope we can see each other again real soon.

Octavia: I hope so too.

Y/n: before I go here take this.

Y/n L/n used his powers to create two devices the devices were simple two-way communication devices both the devices were identical and they had a direct connections to Y/n's cybernetic hand with a push of a button they could contact Y/n L/n in an instant he then handed the devices to Charlie and Octavia.

Octavia: what's this thing?

Y/n: simple it's a two-way communication device just push the button and we'll be able to talk again if you need anything at all just push the button talk to me and I'll see what I can do.

Octavia and Charlie smiled at their new friend realizing how compassionate he was being to make sure that they would stay in contact with each other.

Charlie: this is very nice of you thank you.

Octavia: we'll see you again real soon.

Y/n: I'll see you both real soon you both might want to get back to the party before your parents decide to have a Manhunt.

Charlie: that's a good idea let's go Octavia.

Octavia: you're right see you later and don't worry your secret is safe with us.

Y/n: see you both later.

Y/n L/n teleported his two friends back to the party before they were noticed once they were gone he used the power of the space Stone once again to teleport himself back to the Plaza Hotel in New York in the human world he was greeted by his human friend Emerald and he was greeted by his Terror dog servants.

Y/n: hello Emerald it's good to see you again it's also good to see my little fluffy friends.

Emerald: so where'd you go running off to?

Y/n: I had to take care of an enormous Titan class demon known as the icon of sin who was threatening not only hell but all of creation itself.

Emerald: so how'd it go?!

Y/n: first I destroyed its armor then I kicked its butt and played with it for a while and then afterwards I got bored shrunk it down to my level chopped into pieces and then I disintegrated what was left not only destroying its body but it's Soul as well to make sure that nothing remained and it couldn't come back ever again.

Emerald: good job wish I could have been there to see it.

Y/n: you should have been there when I defeated Gozer the goesarian now that was a battle~

Emerald: I'll take your work for it so what do you want to do now?

Y/n: I don't know want to go see a movie?

Emerald: yeah sure why not.

Y/n L/n used his powers to buy out a showing of the most popular movie at the time at the famous Radio City Hall he used his powers to create four tickets one for him one for emerald and two for his Terror dog companions who were still in their Doberman disguises the four of them made their way to the Radio City Hall when they got there they checked in and they enjoyed the movie once the movie was over the four of them made their way back to their hotel room and they had a nice restful sleep.

Charlie POV.
Location: the happy Hotel The Pride ring hell

Right now Charlie Morningstar is right now at the happy Hotel smiling in her mind she is replaying a single fantasy.

Charlie's fantasy
Location: Charlie's mind

Charlie Morningstar is being attacked by a vicious monster but soon enough the monster that was about to kill her was disintegrated by a single blast of purple energy she opened her eyes to see her savior the Infinity Hero Supremacy otherwise known as Y/n L/n his Majestic super suit was glowing with a brilliant shiny glow.

Fantasy Charlie: MY HERO!!!!

The fantasy Charlie runs over to her savior jumps into his big strong arms his mask opens up to reveal his glorious handsome face those black scars around his eyes which many would find repulsive we're actually beautiful to her.

Fantasy Charlie: you saved me my hero!~

Fantasy Y/n: of course I did my love whenever you have need of me I shall be there for you are not only my princess but you are my one true love~

Fantasy Charlie: Oh My Darling promise we'll be together forever!~

Fantasy Y/n: will be together forever and ever for as long as I have the power of the Infinity Stones nothing shall keep us apart and we shall be together for all eternity and even until the end of time itself~

They stared into each other's eyes they both closed their eyes and their faces move closer to each other with their lips puckered ready to share a tender passionate loving kiss.

End of the fantasy
Location: the happy Hotel The Pride ring hell

Charlie opened her eyes and she realized that she was not kissing the young man she loved but instead she realized that she was kissing a stuffed animal that was on her desk when she realized this she let out a sigh of disappointment she put the stuffed animal down and soon enough she noticed that during her fantasy she had written her initials and Y/n's initials together in a heart the big heart which contained their initials was surrounded by smaller hearts and there were two wedding rings connected together by a drawn piece of ribbon that had the words together forever written on it.

Charlie: you are not only my hero but you're my Prince Charming and I know without a shadow of a doubt we'll be together forever~

Charlotte closed her diary she locked it up using her magic and she proceeded to put the locked diary into a desk drawer once she was certain that her precious diary was safe and secure she changed out of her normal suit and into her pajamas she then laid down in bed smiling as she drifted off to bed she thought of the young man whom she had grown a fondness for and she spoke to herself.

Charlie: good night my Prince Charming.

Octavia POV.
Location: the Goetia mansion The Pride ring hell

Right now Octavia is sitting in her room lying in her bed right now she is writing in her diary how she has had the best day of her life while she's listening to her favorite band on her Hell phone she's soon enough starts daydreaming about the young man whom she had grown very attached to.

Octavia's fantasy
Location: Octavia's mind

The fantasy Octavia is currently miserable and depressed because once again her parents were fighting and arguing but soon enough in her otherwise Dark World there was a ray of sunshine and Hope she looked up and she noticed the young man whom she had fallen in love with was standing there in his hero suit his mask was undone to reveal his face his flowing luxurious pink hair was flowing in the breeze.

Fantasy Octavia: Y/N!!!!!!

Fantasy Y/n: hey Octavia it's good to see you again~

The fantasy Octavia stands up and she runs over to the fantasy version of Y/n she jumps into his arms and he spins her around once he catches her the two of them start laughing as the fantasy version of Y/n L/n holds Octavia in his arms.

Fantasy Octavia: I'm so happy to see you again!!!

Fantasy Y/n: I'm so happy to see you again too my love~

Fantasy Octavia: promise you'll never leave me.

Fantasy Y/n: I'll never leave you we will be together forever and you'll never have to be alone again.

The two of them close their eyes and they are about to share a tender loving kiss but soon enough Her Fantasy is cut short by a sudden jarring sound.

End of the fantasy
Location: The Goetia Mansion The Pride ring Hell

Octavia was suddenly jarred out of her Fantasy by the sound of someone knocking at the door.

Stolas: Octavia my dear are you okay in there you've been in there since we got back from the party?

Octavia opened her eyes and she noticed what she had been doodling in her diary she noticed that she had written a combination of her name and Y/n's name together in her diary.

"Y/n Goetia"

"Octavia L/n"

Octavia realized what she had done she started to panic a little Octavia proceeded to close her diary and use her magic to lock it she then hit her diary under her pillow.

Stolas: please let me in my owllet!

Octavia: I'm coming just keep your pants on.

Octavia turned off her music and she ran over to her door unlocking it and allowing her more loving mother to enter her bedroom.

Stolas: hello my little Starfire is everything okay?

Octavia: yeah everything's cool mom thanks for asking.

Stolas: are you sure you're okay at the party you disappeared for a brief moment and then when you reappeared the hero was completely gone Without a Trace.

Octavia: I'm telling you I'm perfectly fine the hero told me that she had to take care of some very important business in the human world and that one day we'll see each other again.

Stolas: if you say so my Starfire I understand now if you'll excuse me I've got some matters to attend to~

Stolas immediately left Octavia's bedroom once her mother was gone Octavia let out a long sigh of relief he quietly closed the door and she decided to go to bed she changed into her pajamas and she laid down in bed putting her phone on the charger and she quietly spoke to herself in the darkness of her room.

Octavia: good night my hero I love you~

Octavia lulled herself to sleep dreaming about the young man whom she had grown a deep affection for.

Jalen Voorhees POV.
Location: Camp Crystal Lake

Right now Jalen Voorhees is sitting in the counselor's cabin looking at the note that Y/n L/n had left behind after he disappeared Without a Trace she smiled holding the note in her arms.

Jalen: I don't know where you went off to but I will see you again and when I find you we'll be together forever~

Jalen laid down on her bed fantasizing about how her and the young man she had fallen in love with would spend the rest of their lives together.

Jalen's fantasy
Location: Jalen's mind

Jalen had just finished killing a bunch of unsuspecting horny teenagers who had dared to enter her territory once she was done with them she disposed of their Corpses and she immediately went back to her home where her husband was waiting for her ever since her and Y/n L/n had gotten married he had taken the role of a fantastic house husband when Jalen finally entered her and her husband's home she put away her machete and she hung her mask on a nearby hook that was attached to the wall.

Fantasy Jalen: honey I'm home!

Fantasy Y/n: there's my favorite girl working hard as usual?~

Fantasy Jalen: you know it babe now come over here and give your wife some sugar~

The two of them shared a passionate kiss once the two of them finally separate Jalen decides to speak her mind about something she has wanted since the day the two of them got married.

Fantasy Jalen: hey babe how about you and me take this little party to the bedroom and make a little Y/n Junior~

Fantasy Y/n: anything you want my love anything at all~

Jalen picks up her husband and immediately carries him to the bedroom carrying him through the threshold and once they were in the bedroom the two of them strip down to their birthday suits Jalen giving her husband a little strip tease while Y/n does the same for Jalen but before it can go any further the fantasy cuts off there.

End of the fantasy
Location: Camp Crystal Lake

Soon enough Jalen is pulled out of her fantasy of the young man she had fallen in love with when she could hear the voice of her mother speaking to her from Beyond the Grave immediately started stomping her way towards her mother's altar where her severed head her sweater and some of her possessions were when she got there she was immediately berated by the spirit of her mother for not killing the young man whom she had fallen in love with.

Miss Voorhees: I told you to kill that boy and you let him get away just because you're acting like a stupid bitch in heat now you are going to go find him and you are going to kill him before he can ruin everything.

Hearing this Jalen immediately snapped she picked up her mother's things and she put them into a fire pit and she immediately set the items Ablaze including her mother's severed head Jalen could hear the spirit of her mother screaming in pain as she was forcibly pulled to the other side more specifically the spirit of Pamela Voorhees was dragged to hell for all of the murders she had committed when she was alive now that her ties to the Mortal realm had been severed.

Jalen: goodbye mother goodbye and good riddance!

Now that Jalen had gotten rid of her mother she was free to leave Camp Crystal Lake and look for the young man whom she had fallen in love with.

Jalen: don't worry my love I'm coming to find you.

Y/n's POV.
Location: New York City USA

After the four of them finished their business at the Radio City Hall Y/n L/n got an amazingly wonderful idea of what to do next he thought of a place he had always wanted to go to a place he had dreamed about going to ever since he had heard about it when he was a little little kid and that place was none other than the famous Willy Wonka chocolate factory in Germany.

Y/n: hey guys I just got a really wild idea.

Emerald: I'm listening

Y/n: I was thinking why don't we go to the famous Wonka chocolate factory in Germany!

Emerald looked at her friend like he was crazy a moment of silence past and eventually she spoke.

Emerald: are you being serious right now I can't tell if you're being serious.

Y/n: I'm being serious as a heart attack!

Emerald: sweetie listen I know you're a free spirit and a total wild card but what makes you think that we could get in no one's been inside the Wonka Chocolate Factory for over 10 years no one goes in no one goes out and it's security is tighter than Fort Knox.

Y/n: you forget who I am and what I'm capable of I believe I can persuade Mr Wonka to let us in and maybe we can have a little behind the scenes tour of the factory~

Emerald: and how prey tell do you think you're going to accomplish all that?~

Y/n: I assure you I have my ways as you already know~

Y/n L/n immediately channeled the power of the Infinity Stones to not only teleport all four of them to the outside of the Wonka Chocolate Factory in Germany but he also managed to create an appointment with none other than the famous Candyman and chocolatier himself Willy Wonka.

After a couple minutes of waiting outside the factory the two of them were greeted by none other than the big guy himself Willy Wonka.

Y/n: greetings Mr Wonka are we on time?~

Willy: absolutely my dear friend you are right on time~

Willy Wonka opened the gates for the four of them to enter once they were inside the factory Y/n L/n left his two disguised Terror dogs in the main lobby of the factory the two of them went to sleep and they remained in their place like two loyal dogs who had been told to stay by their master and owner.

Emerald: I've really got to learn to stop doubting what you can do.

Y/n: welcome to the club we got jackets~

Willy: now please we have so little to do and so much time to do it.

As soon as he realized what he said Mr Wonka stopped abruptly in his tracks.

Willy: wait a minute strike that reverse it thank you~

With that said the three of them began their Journey Through the Wonka Chocolate Factory.

(A/n): (WORD COUNT 3074)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 115 11
*Just To clarify,This book is Basically the first Three Real world Reader books Crammed into One with some minor edits and adding some things but No...
595 56 18
Book One is finally complete, please look forward to Book Two, The Chronicles of Arnora: The Zemorian Invasion! Thousands of years ago there was a gr...
180 0 78
There is an unexpected turn in the story that drastically changes the course of events and, in the long run, even the lives of those involved. Magpie...
38.8K 1.2K 16
What's the worst part of this hell? I can only blame myself 'Cause I know you're poison You're feedin' me poison Addicted to this feelin', I can't he...