Muse Go Brrr

بواسطة Drag00n5

This was made as a means to expend all of my writing ideas that spontaneously spawned in my head when listeni... المزيد

End of the Beginning
RUN!
Disappointment
Atop The Mountain
Dominance
Retribution
Dishonorable
Burnt Love
Siblings
Castle
MY Castle
I do it for YOU.
I hate YOU.
Stellar Symphony
Verdiend Paradijs
Predator or Victim?
Farewell To All
Betrayal
Remembering
Could be part of a story
Hesitance
What Happens In A Man's Life Is Already Written

Solitude.

7 1 0
بواسطة Drag00n5

The constant biting agony of my solitude taunts me like an imp does the damned. The constant gnawing at my psyche as I ponder my own self-worth equal to that of Níðhöggr and Yggdrasill's roots. I don't have much time before my inner sanctum crumbles and all I once found dear become nothing more than dust beneath my boot. The storm brews with bellowing thunder, each crackle of lightning steering the ship closer to a pile of corpses. I could see what occurred last time, yearning to prevent it. The monster in the mirror I once knew as a man I could trust tortured me with nightmares of its massacre, the waters running thick with the blood of the innocent scientists I called my colleagues. He threatened me with the murder of my family, by MY hand at that. Unfortunately for the beast within, I had to make sure he would never make that come to reality. They would be safe without me, without us. This I had hoped was true. Down the hatch went my deadly serum, blood filling my mouth almost instantly. I was too late. I couldn't save anyone, only spur him further. Damn this solitude.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

244 13 46
A collection of my short stories, updated throughout the years to come Enjoy Also remember to vote and comment, thanks :)
281 0 39
Just a bunch of random Poems, Short stories, and writings I came up with. Warning- a lot of dark and sad topics
29 1 14
A place where true love expires, good people get fired and beings are nothing but dust. Where stalkers are heroes, society makes zeroes and madnes...
807 34 19
I've decided to finally start posting some of my writings, so this is where I will place the stuff that is too short to warrant it's own book. It wil...