What About Me?..|Oikawa|Nishi...

By Sleepy929

CONTAINS: angst/fluff Oinoya not asanoya bad narration AonexAsahi (Sorry idk thier ship name and I dont ship... More

1. The Heartbreak
Chapter 2 - cuz idk what to call it
At Aoba Josai...
A/N
Chapter 5
On the buss
Arriving
Oh its you..
Roomates..?
PUT YOUR WORD INTO IT
KARASUNO vs. DATE TECH
Comfort
Date Tech vs. Nekoma
The late hangout
Catching up with a bestie Part 1 : ( Iwaizumi and Oikawa)
Catching up with a bestie Part:2 ( Nishinoya, Hinata, and Tanaka)
Bro's sleepover 1/3: The Movie
Bros Sleepover 2/3: game night 😈
Bros Sleepover 3/3: The Talk
Idk what to call this! <3
Part 1: Thoughts...
Part 2: Oikawa vs. Aone
Goodbyes
Triple date :))

Idk what to call this 😭😭

60 1 0
By Sleepy929

No one's POV.

Thursday... the second to last day of training camp had come. Noya and Oikawa had just barely become boyfriends, and because of their inexperienced-selves they didn't know anything about relationships. To give another's attention was a lot harder than before, and now that they don't exactly live close by was going to be harder for the two.

" jeezz.. I love Kawabut, how are we going to make it work." Noya said. "just let it be. And take it day by day." Suga said. Sugawara was simply good at relationship stuff. But Noya knew that there were people who knew a lot more.
.
.
.
"Kiyokoooo" Noya says with a simple grin. " soooooo, I don't know how to tell you this, but I am dating Oikawa. He then just stares at her. "😐"
Kiyoko smiles. "I never thought about you and Oikawa, but I guess it's cute." She says. "Uh thanks, I need help. I love Kawa but we're on different teams, and I do t even know how these relationship things work. And I don't even know how to keep in touch with him." Noya starts to ramble on and on.

"Noya..calm down. You just started and plus you've never been in a relationship once so cut yourself some slack. Also you have a phone for a reason. And you guys can set up dates too. Like suga said, just take it day by day." Kiyoko says with a straight face. Noya nods. ". Then moments later Kiyoko starts to tease Noya about his relationship with Oikawa, making Noya red " Hey,I can tell you've been hanging with Ryu a whole lot." Noya says, knowing that Tanaka taught her to tease him whenever a topic like this came up.

"I am his girlfriend after all. But, just take it slow Nishinoya. " She then walks away, towards Yachi.
Well now that he had some non-helpful but helpful advice from the goddess herself, all he had to do was listen. He then sees Oikawa and dosnt know what to do.

Noya POV.

'Should I hug him? Say hello! Wait but then a kiss wouldn't be so bad...YOUR IN PUBLIC!! Ahhh jeeez'
I walk up to Oikawa and just lean my head on him. He then looks down at me with a smile. "Hello Yu"
"Hey Kawa." I said in reply. He then pulls me into a hug and kisses my forehead. And honestly, a kiss on the forehead is nice and all but I like my kisses good. So I pulled him down and pecked his lips. He then kissed mines. We continued our day as if it were a normal day.

It was later on durring practice I see Kawa again. 'I wanna be with him' I kept thinking. 'No no no! Focus on what your doing.!!' I start to shake my head. "Hey you ok Yu?" I look up to see Kawa again. "Yeah" I say trying not to rub off my awkwardness to him. "Hey, are you sure your doing alright? You seem like your nervous or concerned about something."  I hugged him and smiled. "Don't worry I'm fine!!" I say. "Hmm alright." He kisses me again and walks away, waving goodbye. After, I realized people were starting. And when I mean people I  mean Asahi.

Asahi POV.

I see Oikawa and Noya talking today. They've been getting pretty close to be honest. And that one time Noya actually said hi to me, I wonder if they are dating. I look back them and they share a simple kiss. I want to talk to Noya about it, cause I'm kinda curious, but I don't know if he would like to talk to me. This is my last year, I need to make the most out of it.

-Timeskip-

I see Noya alone, while Fukurodani was playing against some other team. I take this as an opportunity to speak with him. "Uh hey Nishinoya!"
I saw with an awkward smile. "Hi" I hear from him. It wasn't an uncomfortable hi, it was a decent one. "Hmmm so I see you and Oikawa." I say with a small smirk. "How long?" I ask him. " last night." He responded. Usually our conversations are much more longer and harder to get to the point of what we're talking about but, now he was giving me short simple answers. "Uh are you mad." I ask bluntly. He looks at me with a guilty face. " ofcourse not! Why would I be mad??" He says.
"I rejected you. And I noticed how it made you sad being close to one another. And we can't even have the good old long conversations we would have." I say, I can feel my eyes tearing up.

"Asahi..the last thing I want is for you to feel like it's your fault. And I guess it was a dramatic period of time for the both of us but, we have alot of time to catch up. Noya says with a soft smile. "And if your boyfriend is going to try and comfort you, don't have him talk shit about me." He says. I can feel my eyes widen. "I'm sorry." "Don't sweat it, it's fine."
We start to catch up on things we missed. And he tells me how Oikawa and the others helped him alot. I told him how I was scared of our friendship being torn up. We laughed and kept on talking, next thing I knew I had my bestfriend back.

Oikawa POV.

I see that bearded guy talk to Noya. And I guess it was pretty obvious that Iwa-Chan caught me starting. "So now that your dating your boyfriend, you can't help but to be nosy huh?" 'Damn it'. "Well it's just the guy talking to him." I say, I don't know how I should feel about him being there. After a bit, I see them laugh and talk a lot. They seem like they've made up. Bokuto and Akaashi are currently playing and doing pretty well.

It was at the moment I start to walk I realized I probably screwed up.

I hug Nishi from behind, happily. He then pats my head. "OI KAWA GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE!" I hear Iwa-Chan say. "Ugh ok ok.. I'll see you later love~" I kiss Noya's forehead and walk away. To be honest I'm very glad I have jealousy as I trait.  I turn back to see a flustered little person. Gosh, he is so

Oi I know your his boyfriend but jeez give him some space, you act like a needy child" I hear from Iwa-Chan.  "Jeez, I didn't do nothing stupid!" Although, what I did was such a sign of jealousy, but I don't think it's me being a baby!! 😤 we continued to talk while just standing there, then I earn a ball meeting my face. I fall over. "Hey you ok??" I look to see Nishi. "Uh, well I, uh thanks." I start to ramble and I feel a small kiss on my cheek. "So you get jealous now?" He says. " uhh, noo" I say. " am I to needy towards you?" I start to ask him. "Well I don't think so. I love you being around." Nishi said.

We had our conversation and stuff. I love this! "OI KAWA COMON OUR TRAM IS GONNA PLAY IN A BIT. We kissed and separated.

We started with stretches and stuff. And soon after that we were playing against a team. I saw Noya cheering me on as I do my serves. '😭😤💕' is what I was feeling while time. And ofcourse because of that I was screwing up ALOT. Time went by, my serves were crappy. Everything I did was floppy. We stop for alittle and I earn a slap to the back of my head. "Listen I know your brand spanking new to relationships, but don't have your corny love life ruin this game." Iwaizumi said. "Well in my defense people are observing us to get better and stuff, so if I screw up I think it's perfectly fine." I shot back at him, making matters worse. Another slap. We hear a whistle being blown.

'Ok I need to focus.' After a few minutes our team won! And Noya comes running to me. He jumps and I catch him. "You guys did good!" I said.  He showered me with kisses. I bet I'm so red about the amount of affection he is giving me until... "ahem" we both look where the sound is coming from and see Iwa-Chan.

(How they are for the rest of the time until Kawa-boy puts Noya down) (And I drew this, I rushed it so ye.)
.
.
.
Crap

He has a smirk. "Well, Kawa was screwing up in the beginning because he was thinking of you~ gushing about you too. He can never stop talking about you. It's always "oh jeez he is so cute" and he even told me—
I was red. "IWA-CHAN SToOoOpppp" I know what he is about to say, and I can't let Noya know. He is probably gonna think it's weirdddd.

"Hmmmmm fine, I'll just wait to tell Nishinoya alittle later then." He says laughing. I look over at Noya and see his face red. I give him a quick kiss. And put him down. It was around the afternoon now so it was time to eat and wrap up. This week has gone by pretty fast, it's kinda exhausting.

———————————————————————————
A/N
This took me soo long, I'm trying to do longer chapters but idk if I'm doing it right. Uh I hope y'all like that crappy drawing I did in like 5 minutes. Thx for reading!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 56.8K 200
Shōyō Hinata a Omega is starting his first year of High school at karasuno. Karasuno is one of the only schools in the region with the Omega program...
34K 892 15
A story about the daily life of a married Kenma and Shoyo. ------------------- This story will include... -Fluff -Boy X Boy -Manga Spoilers -Smut(?) ...
6.6K 99 36
This is a Hinata harem kinda thing ;-; My favorite ships are KageHina, AtsuHina, and OiHina, And... Well, all of them. Basically Kageyama and Hinata...