The Devil's Henchmen - The Lo...

By ByRavenRayne

"Because only a demon could recognize an angel when he saw one." Wolf was the Devil's Henchmen MC's greatest... More

Authors Note
Character List
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Something Special
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
TWENTY-FIVE
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
HENCHMEN IS PUBLISHED

Author's note

5K 86 66
By ByRavenRayne

Hey guys,

I know some of you eagerly await the next installment of the Henchmen series. And I wanted to tell you that I am working on it as we speak.

I am also in the process of editing the first book for publishing and wanted to let you know of some changes.

As much as I love the title, it will change slightly. The Lone Wolf, is going to be changed to Fallen Wolf. The second book is going to be called Wolf's Revenge.

Nothing too shocking for you all.

I do have a question for you all.

Because I've made you all wait for so long. I wanted to know if you'd like the first chapter of the new book. Or would you prefer to wait until I can update more frequently?

Let me know what you think.

until the next time,

Raven Rayne

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 82.8K 38
"I'll wait." Those were the last words he spoke to her and he damn right meant them. Runner fell for the wild beauty that was dragged in by the Ride...
869K 34.9K 50
Mature Content 17+ || Savage Wolves MC Book Two In the wake of tragedy, Callie never fails at staying positive. But, after having her brother and the...
3.3M 133K 57
Not even one night passes by when the nightmares don't visit him. He learned to live with them, hide them deeply, accept all the guilt of the things...
490K 15.6K 45
From the outside, it looks like Ivy Stephens has the perfect life. At 21 she is living with her boyfriend of 2 years, and he is a cop. After another...