I hate what I've become(SCP X...

By oreofatcat

The demon slayer corps has managed to obtain the blue spider lily and an emergency hashira meeting is called... More

Hashira meeting
Battle
Hostage
Transformation
New abilities
Capture
SCP foundation
Testing
Hatred
MTF omega-7
Able
Muzan
Lost control
Aftermath
Dr. Dan
SCP-590
A plan
SCP-682
Containment breach
Determination
Escape

Demon

657 13 1
By oreofatcat

Obanai P.O.V.
At this point I'm just waiting for Muzan to kill me. Even if the others did come and rescue me I wouldn't allow them to hand the flower over. I heard the door open and I looked up to see Muzan approaching me. "Have you come to kill me? Great, let's get it done." I said smiling bitterly. "Not quite. You see, I've given it some thought and I decided that I  would give you an offer." I raised an eyebrow at him. "Why not allow me to turn you into a demon? Your already a hashira, so with an immortal body and decades of training and experience you could become such a powerful upper rank demon. So what do you say?" He said. I was absolutely taken aback by his offer. "Your a fool if you think that I would ever allow myself to become a monster like you." I hissed. Muzan looked me right in the eyes and let out a sigh. He put his hand under my chin. "I know that you've been hurt. You blame yourself for so many things you didn't do. I know you despise yourself and where you came from, so you close your heart to others. But I promise you, if you joined me you could let all of the rage and hatred take over, all you have to is become a demon~" he finished. "You really think bringing up my 'pitiful' past will do anything to convince me? I will never join you!" I shouted. "Hm, How disappointing. I really thought that you would be different. Oh well though, that doesn't matter, because....." he leaned in close to my ear, "you don't have a choice." Before I could react to his words I felt something sharp penetrate my neck. My whole body tensed up and throbbed with pain. Muzan's voice was the last thing I heard before blacking out. "I'm going to turn you into the thing you hate and fear most." He said with an evil chuckle.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.2K 1.5K 20
Being the little sister of Mitsuri Kanroji the Love pillar and one of the Demon Slayer corps wasn't that hard..You were always on her back when she n...
20.3K 499 13
WARNING: READ THE FOOKAN TAGS Summary: After Tomioka Giyuu left Tanjiro, he ran into Kibutsuji Muzan. They found each other, but before they managed...
192K 3.8K 19
a normal mission for giyuu until the demon look rather familiar... a giyushino fanfic where giyuu falls in love with the girl who's not herself anymo...
76.2K 1.4K 24
This is an Obanai X Fem! Reader story. I'm trying to make it heartwarming, romantic and adding some drama. This is a story where demons exist, but th...