š•š„ššˆš€ā”ƒšŸšŸ–+

Ī‘Ļ€ĻŒ HyoliWrites

āœµ TW: THIS STORY IS 18+ š•š„ššˆš€. (š˜¢š˜„š˜«.) š˜“š˜¢š˜µš˜Ŗš˜Æ - š˜›š˜° š˜“š˜¦š˜¦š˜¬ š˜§š˜°š˜³š˜Øš˜Ŗš˜·š˜¦š˜Æš˜¦š˜“š˜“ Elina has onl... Ī ĪµĻĪ¹ĻƒĻƒĻŒĻ„ĪµĻĪ±

Author's note
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šØš§šž
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« š­š°šØ
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšØš®š«
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸš¢šÆšž
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« š¬š¢š±
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« š¬šžšÆšžš§
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šžš¢š š”š­
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« š§š¢š§šž
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« š­šžš§
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šžš„šžšÆšžš§
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« š­š°šžš„šÆšž
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« š­š”š¢š«š­šžšžš§
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšØš®š«š­šžšžš§
š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« šŸš¢šŸš­šžšžš§

š‚š”ššš©š­šžš« š­š”š«šžšž

2.8K 34 38
Ī‘Ļ€ĻŒ HyoliWrites

ELINA

THE front door of the car, smacking, made me wake up. My head feels so heavy. urgh. I can feel my body ache. Is this how dying feels? I open my eyes and feel so tired. It's all blurry.

"Marco" I mumble to myself trying to get a hold of where I am.

I don't know but I feel so confused. I must've fallen asleep while he drove.

Suddenly the door opens and I hear Marco let out his soft chuckle. I feel his arms wrapping around my back and by my leg in a bridal position.

I finally manage to open my eyes. "Marco?" I say as I see him focus on the road. He lifts me so easily. I feel like a feather. I move my head close to his chest and close my eyes again, but I don't sleep I just listen to his heartbeat. It is so comforting.

I hear the door opening and closing. The steps he takes up the stairs and a door open before I feel the soft bed engulf me. It is so soft and smells exactly like him. Pepperminty and woody. I suddenly feel a rush of freshness. I sit up and rub my eyes but he isn't there. I'm in his room...

Urgh, this dress is so uncomfortable. For some reason, I decided to take it off and find one of his shirts that are placed on his dresser. I quickly take it on. It is big and covers my body fully. I turn around and begin to look around. He had a cute desk with pictures.

There are pictures of him and his team. Him and my brother. His little brother and mom. Awe he is the cutest, such a family guy. I think before my eyes travel to a little picture of the back side towards me. My curiosity gets the best of me and I flip It over. It is... me.

A cut out from the school book... what the fuck.

I quickly turn it over when I hear footsteps towards the room. The door opens and Marco walks in with a glass of water in his hand. "Fuck" he mumbles under his breath before he places the water on the nightstand.

His room is very clean but basic.

"Uhm... Marco.. why do you have a picture of me" I ask. His face quickly turns red. I let out a laugh and move close "Am I really making you blush?" I continue.

"Do you know how hard I am right now Elina? Wearing my shirts like that. I don't know if I can control myself. But I won't take advantage of you, Elina. Not when you are drunk" he says with a husky voice.

I don't know what's wrong with me but I feel like I want him to take me right now. I long for him. I walk closer and place my hand on his hard chest. "But I wasn't you Marco..." I tease and blush.

His smirk slowly faded before ha gently removed my hand from his chest "Sleep now. Or else I don't know what I'll do to you." he says as he gently places me down on the bed and walks over to the door.

"But I'm not tired anymore?" I try to reason with him.

"It wasn't a question Hermosa. Sleep. I'll be downstairs if you need anything." he smiles before closing the door gently.

He left. He left me here feeling... horny.

I take a sip of water before I try to sleep. I lay down, close my eyes and think of something... but one image keeps forming in my head. Him... his lips... his arms.

ꕥꕥꕥ

After a while, I get up in defeat. I can't sleep. I get up and rub my eyes before I walk over to the lights switch and turn on the lights.

I decided to walk downstairs to get some water. I don't want to wake him up so I get out of the room and make sure every step I take is as silent as possible.

I only have his shirt and my underwear on. I feel slightly embarrassed. I guess that the alcohol is finally out of my system. I get too weird when I'm drunk.

I finally reach downstairs. The kitchen is right beside the living room. I hear the tv going but I walk into the kitchen, anyway. Maybe he is asleep. I get a glass and fill it up before drinking it.

I walk out and take a look towards the living room. He isn't sleeping. I see him twitching and turning while using his phone. "Marco?" I say softly in case he isn't asleep.

He quickly gets up and looks towards me. "Is everything okay? Do you feel sick?" He asks concerned. Aw, he's so cute. I walk towards him while nodding.

"I'm okay. Don't worry!" I say.

"Come and sit" he pats the couch beside him. I sit down and smile at him.

Ever since he left that room I've felt. Horny. I've been wanting to feel his touch. It almost makes me sick that I crave him so much.

"Actually I think there is something is wrong... with me..." I stumble over my words before catching his sight. We are close.

He begins to caress my cheek. "Tell me, Elina. What's wrong?" He smiles. Almost as if he knows what I'm about to tell him.

I can't say it...

"I can't tell you..." I sigh.

"Yes, you can!"

"I just think that I... I think that I want you to touch me" I instantly feel embarrassed. Omg... I cover my face because of my blushing.

I can sense his smirk behind my hands. He softly removed my hands and took me by my chin so I can look at him.

"Don't do this to me Hermosa... not when you aren't sober." He pointed out, gently brushing my cheek with his hand.

"I am sober. I am sober Marco." I try to make sure. I crave him. I want him to touch me. It's such a surreal feeling that I'm here with him. I've had a crush on him since middle school.

He gently got up and pushed me down on the couch slowly. I am laying on my back facing him on top of me, only wearing his shirt and my lingerie. "Tell me to stop please." He makes sure that I don't regret this. I like that about him. He's so gentle.

I feel him place himself between my legs, and one arm making sure he is staying on top of me with one arm. His other hand slowly travel from my knee down towards his centre.

His warm hand trailing my leg making me tickle. I feel my cheeks burn. He kept staring at me so intensely. The air between us is thick and silent. I can hear my heart beating.

"I can't tell you to stop! I want you Marco" I bite my lower lip. "Fuck." I hear him muttering.

His face slowly moves closer to my face as his lips meet mine. I can feel his tongue asking for entrance. And I let him. I feel weak around him. Our tongues twirl together and the moment intensifies.

I can feel his warm hand over my centre. It is throbbing and wet. I want him. I've never felt so horny before.

"Baby you've started something I won't be able to stop either." He says while using his thumb over my clit, making me let out a soft moan.

"Someone is wet" he whisper in my right ear making my heart beat faster.

"Does it feel good?" He asks in a whisper.

"Mhm." I moan as it is the only thing I can let out.

His soft chuckle makes my cheek burn even more. "Words baby... I need words!" He orders.

"It feels good" I whisper.

His facial expression changed quickly before he quickly lifts me and placed himself under me, so I am on top.

When I finally let myself rest my lower body on top of him, I feel him being hard. I begin to grind on him slowly, taking control. I see him smirk while looking directly into my eyes.

"I didn't know you were such a bad girl..." he smirks before he quickly forces my head down to meet his lips again. I keep grinding on him, feeling it getting harder and harder.

"I'm at my limit- Elina" he whispers in between the kiss as he looks into my eyes. I haven't told him that I am a virgin... "but I won't do anything if you don't want to" he adds as he gently burns a hair strand away from my face.

"I want to" I mumble, not thinking anything through.. my mind is all fuzzy.

He slowly takes off my underwear, gently grabbing my ass as he slowly moves his finger down to my opening. "You are really wet" he smiles as I close my eyes. I feel embarrassed. He inserts one finger inside me. I let out a loud moan. It hurts a bit.

"Are you okay?" He tries to make sure that I am okay. I just nod. "It's tight" he mumbles to himself. But I hear.

He stops and looks up at me gently pecking my lip.

"Is everything okay?" He asks. Maybe I've been acting a little distant. My thoughts are all over the place.

"It's not that I don't want to... it's just that... I-" I don't know how to say it. I feel slightly embarrassed by being 19 and never done anything with a man...

"It's okay. I know" he smiles before gently pecking my lips with his. Does he know? "That I am a virgin?" I ask. His facial expression quickly changes.

"Are you a virgin?" He asks slightly shocked.

"Yea... I know it's weird"

He chuckles and smiles before hugging me. "It's not weird. I won't take your virginity like this. A girl like you doesn't deserve to give off her virginity on a couch" he adds... a girl like me?

His phone begins to buzz on the table. He sits up while making sure I don't fall off the couch. He takes the phone up to his ear.

"What's up, bro?" He asks into the phone. "Fuck. Yea I'm just home are you okay?" He adds.

"Fuck. Okay, I'll be there..." he looks straight at you with sorry eyes. I just nod. Maybe it's something urgent. It's just an awkward situation as I'm naked against his crotch. It's still hard.

His sigh filled the room as he hung up. "I'm sorry! I'll drive you home okay!" He kisses my lips before gently wrapping a blanket around me as he got up.

"It's your brother. He's in trouble." I just nod at his words. I understand.

I quickly walk up and change my clothes before he drives me home.

ꕥꕥꕥ

When I finally get home I get up to my room feeling slightly weird about the whole situation. I was inches from losing my virginity to the guy I'd been wanting since I was little. My life has turned upside down.

I lay down on my bed too lazy to take off the rest of my makeup, but I did manage to change my clothes into my night silk dress. It's so comfortable.

I turn on my phone and decide to check out my socials. I scroll through Instagram stories and Snapchat stories until I reach my brothers. His story is at a club. The time says (15 mins ago), and I spot Marco sitting in a booth with lots of people. Girls and boys while drinking.

What the actual fuck? In trouble my ass... my brother just wanted to get him to join him at the club. Woah... I feel betrayed. He left me there naked after he touched me so he could join a club to sit and drink with girls.

I'm glad he didn't take my v-card. I don't want him to touch me ever again. Treating me like this. I decide to text him. My frustration has filled my head by now and I'm not thinking straight.

"A club. I think it's better we don't talk or text anymore. Thank you. You don't have to answer. x" I send the message.

I am filled with anger.

I turn off my phone and want to get my mind off things so I turn on so greys anatomy before I can sleep. I hear my phone buzz.

Its Marco.

"You jump into conclusions. Don't. I'll explain everything soon. Do you think I would join a club voluntarily when I felt how much you wanted me? Don't play games. I'll see you soon, I promise! Hermosa."

I'm dumb... I feel the need to believe him...

ꕥꕥꕥ

Thank you so much for choosing 'VENIA'.

Please give me feedback on what you think <3

Want a POV from Marco? -->

(Also I know there are spelling and grammar mistakes but they will get fixed)

Thank you once again <3

⁓ Hyoli

Ī£Ļ…Ī½Ī­Ļ‡ĪµĪ¹Ī± Ī‘Ī½Ī¬Ī³Ī½Ļ‰ĻƒĪ·Ļ‚

Ī˜Ī± ĻƒĪ±Ļ‚ Ī±ĻĪ­ĻƒĪµĪ¹ ĪµĻ€ĪÆĻƒĪ·Ļ‚

178K 5K 45
šŸšŸ–+ She was passion incarnate - the forbidden fruit. He was everything she ever dreamed of. Together they made magic. But even though forbidden t...
4.7M 136K 45
šŸšŸ–+ Bellamy moves in with her brother after another set back in life, not daring to share her struggles with her parents. But, he doesn't live alon...
Raw Love Vol. I Ī‘Ļ€ĻŒ _purple_

Ī”ĪæĪ¼Ī±Ī½Ļ„Ī¹ĪŗĪ®

628K 10.5K 56
(I plan to start editing Vol. 1 very soon. If you see any obvious errors feel free to comment them. <3) **This is book one of Raw Love** She is warm...
De Luca Italian Mafia Ī‘Ļ€ĻŒ Angelbaby30

Ī”ĪæĪ¼Ī±Ī½Ļ„Ī¹ĪŗĪ®

4.1M 89.3K 60
When running away from her past, twenty two year old Alina runs straight into the arms of Romeo De Luca, twenty six and an Italian Mafia Don, not jus...