★Read you like a book★ JJBA

By OkGalaxy

Y/N, your average 17-year-old bookworm has decided that there is truly nothing in her life that makes it spec... More

★Under the Moonlight★
★Mysterious Coincidences★
★Restless Nights★
★Discovery★
★Devious Attack★
★Truth and Secrets★
★New Team Member★
★Unexpected Adventure★
★Up in the Sky★
★Battle of Wits and Brawn★
★A Salty Battle★
★Normal Day, Strange Life★
★Beast Aboard the Ship★
★Hotel Freights★
★Traitor Among Us★
★Revenge Gone Wrong★
★The Will to Move Forward★
★Fun Times★
★Cars and Cliffs★
★Suspicious Fog★
★Mystery Behind the Shadows★
★Cruel Tactics★
★Pipe Dreams★
★Friendship and Dreams★
★The Sun and Mirage★
★All Aboard the Cessna★
★A Backfired Plan★
★Sandy Shores★
★Special Surprise★
★Submarine Chaos★
★Battle on Land★
★A Strange Ally★
★Sense of Pride/Defeat★
★Double the Suspicion★
★Feel Better my Friend★
★No longer Normal-ish?★
★Together Forever★
★Showdown Baby★
★Important!★
★Get Ready, Cause I'm Coming★
★Easy Decision★
★The End★
★True Ending★
★After Story★

★So Long Everyone★

1K 39 145
By OkGalaxy

A/N: Sad :( 

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

They decided to take Hana along with them after she just wouldn't budge. But honestly, with her power, she is able to blind anyone along with creating illusions in the light. She would make a powerful asset to the team.

"Let's go." Joseph ordered as everyone else followed along with him. Carefully monitoring the halls and every square inch of the building they stepped foot in.

"It's so dark..." Hana mentioned,  "And the place look's like a maze too. Do you want me to make some light so we can see?"

Avdol raised his hand saying, "No need, with my flames I can provide an adequate light source along with it detecting any trace of enemies in this vicinity." Within the blink of an eye, Magicians Red produced a fiery symbol that traced the hallways of the maze, carefully inspecting every corner for enemies.

"I see, so your ability is fire." She muttered to herself

Suddenly, Iggy began to growl and everybody stopped in their tracks, trying to find out what Iggy caught sight of. He kept barking at a sandy pillar as if something was there, although nobody could tell what it was. Iggy quickly used The Fool to slash the pillar, causing it to topple and crumble like sand.

"No way, there's something in there!" Polnareff exclaimed

"More like someone." Kakyoin crouched down and inspected a pretty short man, with a large wound in his chest from Iggy's attack. He looked at Kakyoin for a few seconds before loosing consciousness, causing the whole maze to dissipate into dust.

"It was an Illusion..." Jotaro grumbled in the distance.

"This is our reminder to stay alert, we never know what to expect-" 

*BOOM*

Joseph was quickly cut off by a strange noise that sounded something more like a bass drop. Everyone quickly whipped their heads around but saw nothing. Avdol gave a tiny sigh of nervousness because nobody knew what to expect.

He leaned his body against a pillar for just a second, and caught some writing written on it's surface.

"Are we just not going to question what we heard?!" Polnareff mentioned

"Ignore it," Joseph replied, "Probably another trick."

"N-no," Avdol stuttered and looked horrified, he read the writing on the pillar and nearly froze where he stood, "Everyone, the pillar has some writing on it. It says whoever takes a look back, will die."

"A look back...?" Polnareff muttered but ignored what Avdol said, he turned his head around and saw something terrifying. Something that appeared to be, in-human. It was a monster, no, a stand! It appeared to be hiding in some kind of spherical object that destroyed and erased anything in it's path. But how?! How could Avdol's flames not sense that enemy?!

For Polnareff, it felt like the whole world had stopped. He had two decisions. Save himself by launching out of the path of destruction, or save and push the other's out of the way before they were too late to react.

He chose to save his friends.

He punched the closest person to him, Avdol, which sent him flying and knocking the others out of the way.

"Polnareff?!" Avdol yelled in confusion as he and the other's braced for impact, hitting a dusty wall behind them. They could finally see what Polnareff really protected them from, a monster...

"POLNAREFF!" Kakyoin yelled and he realized the sacrifice that Polnareff had made. With a stroke of luck though, Polnareff managed to shift a few inches to the right which prevented him from being erased as a whole. Unfortunately, his lower half and left arm were completely gone.

"EVERYONE RUN!" Joseph commanded, "I'll grab Polnareff!" Using Hermit Purple, he grabbed him using the vines and followed the others as they ran to find a hiding spot. 

"I'll make an illusion! Everybody keep going!" Hana shoved everyone along. Kakyoin wanted to stop her but he knew that if he stopped for even a second, he was at risk of being erased immediately.

Using Shining Ray, Hana quickly bended the small fraction of light coming through the small crevices of the building and used it to her advantage, making it appear that there was more space between them and the stand.

Luckily, the stand appeared to be fooled as it tried to destroy everything that appeared to be in it's path, but in reality it was just staying in place, which gave Hana and the others a few seconds to go run and hide.

Hana ran behind a corner and almost yelped when she felt herself start to sink into the ground. But she realized it was just Iggy's ability when he came up from the ground himself a little so he could let her know.

Thanks to Iggy's ability, everyone was hidden for a few moments underground in a secret compartment. Which allowed them to take a breather and address what would happen with Polnareff...

He was not in good shape, although he was conscious again he looked like he was about to pass out any second. He was suffering from too much blood loss, and he kept getting paler by the second.

"Hang on Polnareff!" Avdol tried to address his wounds by cauterizing the area with his flames,  but that made little difference. Polnareff was going to die.

"Guys..." Polnareff muttered weakly and coughed out blood, he struggled to even form words.

"Damn it Polnareff!" Jotaro punched the ground. "How could you do this?! Why didn't you save yourself?!"

He only gave a small chuckle in response. "Because I love you guys. Jotaro, I know you would give up your life for any of us if it came down to it which is why I did the same thing. I lived a good 24 years now go live yours." He tried his best to turn his head just a little bit to face everyone else. "I had fun everyone. I really did, tell Y/N she was the best friend ever when you save her, and please take care of my sister's grave when I'm gone."

Nobody knew what to say, they knew their chance of survival was low but they didn't expect for it to be that quick. Especially losing a person like Polnareff, it was almost unbelievable...

Iggy came up to Polnareff and whimpered a little bit as he watched the tears fall from Polnareff's eyes. 

"Polnareff...we will always remember you." Joseph knelt down and clutched the only hand he had left.

Polnareff gave him and everyone else a smile before taking his last breath. Silver Chariot was right by his side when it happened, and clutched him tight in it's arms before it dissipated into dust. Although Polnareff put on a brave face by smiling, he was honestly scared. Not necessarily scared of death but scared of being alone. Maybe that's why Silver Chariot was hugging him so tight, maybe he was scared that a place after death would be complete nothingness.

Jotaro covered his face with his hat while Avdol and Joseph just stared in shock at what transpired. Hana, although she just met Polnareff, shed a few tears for the sacrifice that he made while Kakyoin tried to comfort her. Iggy was still staying by his side.

After a few moments had passed, Joseph decided to break the silence.

"Everyone, I know it hurts, but we have to go. That stand user is still after us and we have to defeat him. To avenge Polnareff."

"Bark!" Iggy agreed and stood up. He used his stand to bring him up for a few seconds to check the outside surroundings.

"BARK BARK BARK!!" He started growling erratically after coming down, as if to say that the stand user was right above them.

"No way!" Kakyoin gritted his teeth, "Do you think they know we're under here?"

"I can make another illusion," Hana suggested, "It stopped them once so maybe it will stop them again if they didn't realize the trick before."

"No, this time I think we need something more distracting. So it appears physical and is able to be touched." Jotaro mumbled and Iggy started barking again.

He made a bit of sand swirl together and transformed it into a lifelike baby bird.

Kakyoin's eyes lit up in realization, "Iggy can create anything life-like with his stand! When the stand user is distracted by Iggy's imitation, Either me or Joseph can restrain him and Jotaro can punch him into oblivion while he's distracted so he won't erase us."

"Bark!" Iggy woofed in confirmation, as a way to say that it was a plan.

And so everyone got to work, Iggy produced an imitation of himself, and then raised it up so it can run and distract the stand user.

The stand user seemed to notice and quickly zoomed forward to erase the imitation of Iggy, giving the Crusaders a few seconds to rise to the surface and attempt an ambush.

"NOW!" Kakyoin yelled, both him and Joseph manifested their stands and managed to snag on what appeared to be the stands arms.

It seemed confused for a second but Jotaro brought it back to reality when he sent a brutal punch after punch, yelling, "ORAORAORAORA" causing the stand to just evaporate.

The user was left on the ground writhing in pain, muttering something about how, "You can't stop me! You're fools if you think you can stop Vanilla Ice."

But Jotaro wasn't done, as revenge for his friend he sent one last painful punch straight in his face leaving Vanilla Ice knocked out.

"Is he...dead?" Joseph muttered but the one who answered that question was Hana.

"No...everyone! Open any window and smash any brick walls you can find! We need sunlight!"

"What? But why-"

"No questions! Just do it before he comes back to life!"

Everyone complied with Jotaro punching a bunch of holes in the wall to let sunlight in, and Kakyoin using Hierophant Green to open every window he could reach and open simultaneously.

Vanilla Ice slowly disintegrated to dust the second sunlight touched his skin. The only thing that was left of him were his clothes.

"I've read about these before..." Joseph muttered and turned to face Hana, "How did you know he was a vampire?"

"A vampire?" Kakyoin mumbled under his breath

Hana sighed before replying, "When I used my stand earlier to create an illusion, it burned him slightly because I bent actual rays of sunlight. Later on I deduced he was a vampire because he was sensitive to sunlight."

"I see, this was a wise precaution." Avdol reassured her.

"Guys...I hate to bring this up but what do we do about Polnareff?" Kakyoin looked pained to even mention his name.

"We have to continue and pick him up after the battle. I believe Dio and Amelia are vampires too...we have to hurry before the sun sets." Joseph replied.

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

"Looks like they defeated Vanilla Ice."  Dio growled as he looked at a crystal ball that showed the Crusaders whereabouts.

"At least he defeated Polnareff, that's better than anybody could ever achieve." Amelia reasoned but Dio didn't look satisfied. Instead, he only growled and gripped the crystal ball near him as tight as he could, causing it to crack in the process.

"I don't care about Polnareff!" He yelled, "The strongest one out of the group is Jotaro and Hana right now! With Hana's ability to bend actual sunlight, it is a great inconvenience to the both of us, along with Jotaro's extreme speed and precision."

"But it's almost dark, Hana won't be able to bend any sunlight when we attack them at night." Amelia suggested.

"It would have been easier if you confirmed if she was actually dead or not before!" Dio growled.

"They're getting near." Y/N spoke from the shadows as she interrupted their quarrel, "They're also heading to the very top of the building."

"I will entertain those pests for a little while until night falls. Y/N, you will accompany me." Dio replied, standing up from a chair he was previously sitting in.

Y/N took a bow and mumbled, "Yes Lord Dio." As she scurried after him like a loyal puppy while Amelia hid so the Crusader's wouldn't discover her when they reached Dio's supposed location.

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

The crusaders, who just battled Vanilla Ice, encountered another enemy who they quickly managed to apprehend. Since he didn't even have a stand, it was easy to take him down, so the Crusader's used him to show them the path to where Dio resided in the mansion.

"This is the location?" Kakyoin eyed a dark lit room up and down as everyone followed where the man had led them to. 

"You better not be pulling any tricks on us." Jotaro snarled as Star Platinum raised it's fists, threatening to beat him up again.

"OK OK!" The man screeched in terror, "I swear I'm not!"

"Bark!" Iggy yapped as he pointed out something that appeared into view. It was a mysterious coffin resting right in the middle of the room. It appeared to be metallic with dark and purplish hues. 

"Twenty bucks it's Dio's or Amelia's bed." Hana glared the coffin up and down, but it appeared to be still. Even if nothing was in there it was a huge risk to even go near it, what if one of them was hiding in there?!

"You!" Joseph shoved the man who brought them to this place, "Open the coffin now!"

The man trembled with fear. He didn't want to face the wrath of Star Platinum's fists again, so he did as he was told, but not before groveling in self-pity.

"Forgive me Lord Dio, Lady Amelia, I'm being forced to do this! I know you can defeat them if it comes down to it, just know it's not my fault-"

"HURRY ON WITH IT!" Joseph yelled as he grew more agitated. The man nearly jumped as he shut his mouth immediately.

Finally getting the momentum, the man started to lift the lid of the gloomy coffin and in the blink of an eye, something extraordinary happened...

"No way..." Avdol muttered under his breath, his eyes wider than saucers.

Nobody could even comprehend what even happened, for a second, the man was there lifting up the lid of the coffin and now he was...INSIDE?!

"WE HAVE TO RUN! IT'S A TRAP!" Kakyoin warned and used Hierophant Green to smash open a window. 

"It's Dio's ability! It's just like Y/N had predicted, his ability is time stop!" Jotaro deduced as he and everyone else began to run, but something strange happened when they did.

"G-guys...is it just me, or does everything feel really light?" Hana stammered as she felt her body start to rise. The only one who could possibly lift or drag people down with their stand was Iggy, but for some reason, no sand could be seen.

"Bark!" Iggy confirmed that this wasn't his doing, they were all beginning to float!

"OH MY GOD!" Joseph screamed as his whole body sprung forward into the air, how where they going to reach their window of escape now?!

"Hang tight everyone!" Kakyoin tried to compose himself in the heat of the moment, "I'll use Hierophant to wrap around everyone and swing them outside of the window. Who ever is controlling this anti-gravity field this strong couldn't possibly have a long range, we could escape it if we leave this area!"

"Do it but be careful! I'll use my Hermit Purple to pull you out when we're outside!" Joseph yelled and put a thumbs up, giving Kakyoin an indication to put the plan into effect.

Hierophant swung with all of his might and sent everyone crashing through the nearest window, managing to get almost everybody out.

Kakyoin felt like a thousand pound weight had been dropped on his arm when in reality, a strong gravitational force was pushing against Hierophant's arm. The one that was holding Iggy.

Hierophant Green tried its best to get Iggy out of the area but its arm was slowly getting crushed...along with Iggy.

"Kakyoin! What are you doing?!" Joseph yelled as he looked through the window on the other side. Just like Kakyoin predicted, the anti-gravity field ended when they left the area. But Kakyoin and Iggy were still stuck.

"I cant!" Kakyoin yelled back, "It looks like it's not just an anti-gravity field, it can apply force too! It's also crushing my arm..." He slightly winced at his left arm, which was turning blue from the lack of oxygen by the second.

Iggy whimpered as the force was crushing him as well. At this point, he couldn't move at all. 

When Iggy decided to show the group the location of Dio's mansion, that was when he sub-consciously decided to help the Crusaders beat the two evils in this world, no matter the cost. He had a happy life before, but although he didn't show it, a change of pace was also nice. Just like everyone else, he had fun.

"B-bark!" Iggy barked as his stand, The Fool manifested beside him. It picked up Kakyoin and floated to the window where everyone was, causing it to ultimately be unaffected by the anti-gravity field.

"Iggy!" Kakyoin called for the poor dog in horror and watched him cough out blood.

(So long everyone.) Were Iggy's final thoughts as the gravity force crushed him completely, sending him feet into the ground. Because of that, a bunch of rubble fell on top of him as the structure of the floor collapsed completely beneath him. No more sound could be heard.

"IGGY!" Kakyoin yelled again and wiped tears from his eyes. Iggy's stand managed to carry Kakyoin to the other side before it collapsed in on itself, becoming a lifeless husk of what it once was. The only think remaining was sand...

"N-no." Kakyoin dropped to his knees and picked up the lifeless sand in his hands and clutched it tightly. "I-Iggy...Iggy is dead." He stuttered, barely managing to make the words escape from his mouth.

Jotaro, who had grown to respect Iggy quite a bit after a while put put a pack of coffee gum on the ground, the last pack he had left. He mumbled "Rest easy little guy..." as everyone else tried to hide their pain and tears. 

"E-everyone." Hana began to speak. "We have to keep running for now. It's almost sunset so we are at extreme risk right now. We need to hide somewhere in the city, because when nightfall hits they're not gonna mess around with us anymore."

"Mess around? They killed two of our allies and friends!" Jotaro growled, blinded by the pain of loss. Joseph put a hand on his shoulder to try and bring him back to reality.

"Jotaro, don't be mean to her, what she's saying is right. They haven't attacked us so far since we crashed through the window and are standing in the sun, but when the sun sets, they wont be holding back."

"Then we need to find and plan an ambush in the city." Jotaro replied, "Before it's too late."

Everyone gave a nod at his statement and with the help of Hierophant green, it carefully brought everyone down to the ground because they were at the very top of the mansion after all.

"Let us continue." Avdol looked on determinedly as everybody headed towards heart of Cairo city.

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

"He saw you." Y/N muttered as she looked on seeing the group march towards the city from the shadows. "Jotaro did."

"What do you mean by that?" Dio lowered his gaze at her.

"When you used The World to stop time and put that man inside the coffin. I saw his eyes follow you."

"That must mean..." Dio muttered under his breath, slightly anxious to even think what that meant, "You must have imagined it then. Nobody can surpass my abilities, especially one that rivals it," He spoke proudly.  

"Also, why did you let them leave? Your range is quite big even with that power." Dio questioned Y/N's intentions.

"This is a new ability after all, Lord Dio. I'm trying to perfect it." 

"I wouldn't necessarily call it new, more like...rebranded." He found the right words to describe her power.

She nodded her head in agreement, "Thanks to the requiem arrow, I can amplify or reduce non-organic things that are already there. Which in this case, was gravity. So it's a big step from me only being able to control the stuff I produce specifically."

Dio gave a sigh and then added, "At least you managed to defeat one Crusader, it's better than any of my former henchmen could do, other than Vanilla Ice."

She nodded back in understandment, but deep down inside she was trembling. Her worst fears came true, she didn't just hurt one of her friends, she killed them. And she was powerless to do anything against the fleshbud. Her sub-conscious can only pray that her mind doesn't lead her to do something even more horrifying.

"The sun will set in 30 minutes Lord Dio. Get ready."

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

407K 16.5K 42
After being spontaneously transported to the My Hero Academia world, (Y/n) finds herself becoming closer to the characters that live there. She quick...
239K 2.3K 58
y'all I did it. yea if you went to this book it obviously means you're as bored as I am so let's buckle down and talk about p5 ships time to party ig
202K 3.7K 44
I do not own anything except my own characters Sera Takes place after the second episode of the first season.
158K 2.5K 30
❝ Love breeds sacrifice, which in turn breeds hatred. Then you can know pain. ❞ Aired: August 31, 2018 Ended: June 12, 2020 ──────────── ◆ Characters...