★Battle of Wits and Brawn★

I pulled out Half&Half as it stood in front of me defensively, trying to anticipate any attacks sent by Silver Chariot.

This isn't looking too good. Silver Chariot seems to be a professional rapier user if it can cut a hole in my bag that swift and quick without even me noticing. A stand like that is much more effective than mine, which is more suited for defense. I could just summon a sword and fight back with that, but he would still have the upper hand...

My stand dodged the quick slashes from Silver Chariot as it swiftly hurled a bunch of heavy items at it trying to create an opening for a sneak attack. But strangely, Chariot dodged them all before Half&Half had the chance to even write these items down and make them appear!

"Interesting, I see what your stand's power is now." Polnareff rubbed his chin, "Making items appear by writing them with your stand's right hand, that's an undeniably strong power. Too bad I'm a fast reader."

Shit! No wonder he could dodge the items I threw at him in advance! The problem is that I'm not the only one who can see what I write, other stand users can as well!

Silver Chariot rushed to strike again, as I attempted to summon some armor to at least provide some protection against its slashes, Chariot expected what I was about to do and quickly made a deep gash in my arm before I could give myself armor.

"Gah!" I yelled in pain as the slash that Half&Half dealt appeared on me as well. The blood started dripping down my arm in an instant.

"You might be a fast reader, but let's see if your Latin skills are up to the test!" I smirked writing down the Latin word for 'Ax' and sending it hurling right at Silver Chariot's head.

I might have bluffed a little bit as I was unsure myself If I could write down words in other languages other than Japanese. But by a stroke of luck, it worked! I'm not that fluent in Latin but know it enough to write down a good sentence, enough for Polnareff to not understand.

Focusing on dodging the ax, I sent numerous hard hits at Silver Chariot as Half&Half yelled its first cry, "DURARARARARARARARA-RA!" It yelled as it sent Chariot crashing into a brick wall, making Polnareff wince from the pain.

I clutched my arm as the pain began to become more unbearable by the minute, I quickly produced a bandage to wrap my arm before Silver Chariot had a chance to stand up again.

I wonder...Instead of fighting Chariot directly, can I somehow subdue his sword instead to render him powerless?? But what can I produce to make that happen?!

In the meantime, Chariot tried to recover as fast as possible and once again drew his rapier preparing to strike.

Half&Half produced a metal wall to block out any strikes, but Polnareff only seemed amused, chuckling at Y/N's expense.

"You think a measly wall is enough to block out my attacks?! Well, think again! A regular rapier might struggle, but My Silver Chariot possesses such precise swordsmanship that even cutting through this metal wall wouldn't be a challenge!" He snickered as Silver Chariot raised his rapier and slashed through the wall in an instant.

Y/N stood up and gave a sharp glare. "Of course, after seeing your skills I'm not dumb enough to underestimate you. I simply used your skills to my advantage." She shrugged as Polnareff's jaw dropped when he realized what was going on.

When he looked at Silver Chariot's rapier, the tip of it melted making it become extremely dull. "H-how?!" Polnareff shouted, "When the hell did you have time to melt my rapier?!"

Y/N gave a devious smirk back as she replied, "When you analyzed my stands abilities, you were in fact correct that I could produce any item by writing it in the air, but it does have limitations such as my stand not being able to produce anything alive. And that's when I realized. Energy."