★Cruel Tactics★

"You know, I'm kinda hungry," I muttered and rubbed my stomach a little because I hadn't eaten anything since we had been at the hotel.

"Uh..." Joseph kept one hand on the wheel and used his other like a pair of binoculars to find any type of food joint. He then spotted what seemed like a local kebab place.

"How bout we stop for a quick bite over there?" Joseph pointed and stopped the car right by the little shop.

"That will be 1,000 yen for each." The seller told us and Joseph's jaw dropped to the floor. 

"1,000?! Make that 400 yen and you have a deal." He stuck his hand out for the man to shake, but he shook his own head in response and said, "600 yen, take it or leave it."

"450." Joseph crossed his arms.

"550!" The seller yelled.

"500!" They both came to a simultaneous decision, leaving both parties satisfied as the seller handed a bag him a bag of kebabs. 

I only rolled my eyes at the exchange. This old man has no problems crashing car after car, airplane after airplane, or even ships! But kebabs are where he draws the line?

As Joseph walked up to the car with the bag of kebabs in hand, he stopped dead in his tracks and squealed in terror after he saw something.

"What is it Mr.Joestar?" Noriaki questioned, leading to us all turning around and also screaming from fright. It was Enyaba! She was unconscious and we just threw her in the car without a second thought, and now she's awake! Good lord, she is scary.

She was shaking uncontrollably, her eyes going in different directions than normal, and her whole body was drenched with sweat as she looked on towards the kebab seller and kept on muttering, "I told them nothing, I promise! I am Dio's and Amelia's one and only loyal servant I would never reveal their stand's abilities. Why are you here?!"

We turned around to check who she was referring to, the kebab seller began to remove some of the clothing that he was wearing, presumably used as a disguise. And that's when we heard screams of agony.

A multitude of tentacles began to come out of Enyaba's body, causing her immense pain. There were so many of these tentacles that they tore through her very flesh and the car we were in the process. I felt Polnareff quickly grab my arm and pull me out of the car before the whole thing was destroyed.

"Old lady?!" Joseph yelled at her but she kept on screaming. Those tentacles...they must be the ones from Dio's flesh buds! If we don't remove it, she'll die!

The seller, who now revealed his true identity, only directed his words toward Enyaba as he replied, "Dio trusts no one, you are no exception." 

"It's a flesh bud!" I pointed out the tentacles and Joseph looked like he realized something. 

"Polnareff, slice the nasty things up and throw them in the sunlight, if the flesh bud is made of Dio's cells then it will disintegrate in the sunlight because he's a vampire!" Joseph commanded and Polnareff quickly gave a nod, summoning Silver Chariot and chopping up the nasty tentacles.

They were soon thrown in the sunlight and disintegrated just like Joseph told us. The man who disguised as a kebab seller could only laugh. 

He turned to us and introduced himself as, "Dan of Steel, of The Lovers card. Do what you will, but there's no saving her, I made the flesh bud grow so much that it killed her in minutes!" 

Joseph quickly knelt down and held Enyaba in his arms as she lay there barely moving, in a pool of blood. He shook her and yelled, "Enyaba, tell us, what are their stand's abilities?! We must know!"