CEO or MAFIA ?

By haileyolsen20

WARNING: DO. NOT. EVER. WITNESS. A. MURDER. Because it can just turn your beautiful life upside down. ... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
CHARACTER AESTHETIC
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
CHAPTER 73
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75
CHAPTER 76
CHAPTER 77
CHAPTER 78
CHAPTER 79
CHAPTER 80
CHAPTER 81
CHAPTER 82
CHAPTER 83
CHAPTER 84
CHAPTER 85
CHAPTER 86
CHAPTER 87
CHAPTER 88
CHAPTER 89
CHAPTER 90
CHAPTER 91
CHAPTER 92
CHAPTER 93
CHAPTER 94
CHAPTER 95
CHAPTER 96
CHAPTER 97
CHAPTER 98
CHAPTER 99
CHAPTER 100
CHAPTER 101
CHAPTER 102
EPILOGUE

CHAPTER 55

5.2K 163 45
By haileyolsen20

N       A       O       M        I

"So what did Peter do to you?" Harold asked.

"Ugh!! Don't ask!" I groaned.
"He was worst than Mike but gladly I was mildly in love with him." I grimaced.

"Mildly??"

"Yeah... I was not that crazy about him." I twitched my lips.
"So kate sent me on a blind date with this guy who she saw in a dating app, I agree he was a little handsome than Mike. At first he was all lovey-dovey and eventually I forgot about Mike's hurtful betrayal. Peter was all nice to me at the beginning but suddenly he changed as I did not give him what he wanted. I did not really wanted to commit the same mistake again.." I was interrupted again.

"What you did not give him?" He frowned a little in confusion and my mouth got sealed

Sex!!

I usually say that word very loud and clear but infront of him I was kinda shy maybe because he's my boss, heat crawled up my neck as I stared at him. He was eagerly waiting for my response and I..

Can't he understand?? Is he that dumb?!

"Sex.." I whispered in a low voice and trailed off.

"Ohh!!" His lips rounded into an O as his eyes widened.

"Yes!! In Mike's case I easily gave in but now again I didn't want to commit the same mistake again, so I was kind of pushing him back, we used to kiss but that wasn't enough for that pervert, he became aggressive and I did not like it a bit. He used to force himself on me but I, however used to get rid of that. One day suddenly he started sending me..." my voice turned low.
"...porn videos.." again I increased my volume a bit "...and I was shocked and disgusted by him. He apologized for his shitty behavior and I forgave him. Again he was all nice to me and after some time he became the same old Peter. He sent me those dirty videos and one day he sent me sex tape of his and a girl. And then I was DONE!!!" My nostrils flared as I took a deep breath.
"I broke up with him immediately and again I was heart broken." I sighed.

"Then what happened?" He asked with a pout.

Why is he looking cute, today??!

"Then I overcame with my heart break. Second time it didn't hurt much as I was busy with my office work and I had Kate and Zach, my friends with me." I smiled as I thought about Kate and Zach.

"Who was the third one??" He asked with an amused brows.

I narrowed my eyes into a glare as he passed me a smile.

"Then it was Dylan, the sweetest and the most handsomest guy I've ever known. He didn't actually break my heart but I just took it in a wrong way." I sighed as he smirked.

"Then who will be the fourth one?"

"No one!!!" I grumbled.
"My heart is closed forever because it never works with anyone." I pouted sadly as he passed me a genuine smile.

"Someday, someone will walk into your life and make you realize that why it didn't work with anyone else." He stated.

My heart felt warm at his statement as what he said was true. One even I'll find the best man for me, my true love. The one who will always be with me no matter what.

I cleared my throat as again my body was feeling a little weak, I blew my nose with the tissue paper and threw the paper right inside the dustbin.

It was already five in the evening and I was craving for a hot steamy cup of coffee but I did not have the energy to get up and prepare. So... I glanced at Harold with a smile.

"Harold!" I called in a wavery voice.

"Hmm"

"Um..can you please make me a cup of hot coffee? Please!! I really want a coffee."

"Sure!! Should I get it here or would you like to come downstairs?"

Awww!! He's being so sweet today..

"I'll come downstairs, I've been inside my room for whole day and now I wanna get out of here." I coughed.

"You have to take another tablet, you're catching fever again." Harold responded.

"Yeah.." I inhaled.
"..but after coffee." I pushed the blanket away and got up from my bed but suddenly I felt my head spinning as I leaned on the wall and clenched my eyes shut before massaging my temple.

"Feeling fine??" Harold was beside me.

I opened my eyes.
"Feeling a little faintish." I whispered in quivered voice.
"I don't think, I can walk." I mumbled to myself.

Suddenly I felt Harold's hand under my legs and on my waist as within a minute my legs were up from the floor and along with that my eyes widened like saucers.

Did he just carry me up in a bridal style??!!

OMG!!!

My hands automatically circled around his neck and my eyes were still wide. He marched out of the room before descending downstairs. He put me down on the dining area and asked me to sit on the chair.

"I'll get you a coffee." He walked away towards the kitchen.

Seriously!!!

He's making me swoon over him!!

God!! I literally got goosebumps.

Since I've been nice to him, he has also been nice towards me. Harold is actually a good guy.

After five minutes he returned with two cups of hot coffee and some cookies, he passed me one cup and cookies before sitting across me with his coffee.

I sipped the hot coffee and...

WOW!!!

When the hot liquid passed down my throat, the sensation I felt was amazing, it just burned my sore throat.

There was complete silence between us, but starting a conversation is my habit and I started it.
"Tell me something about your life!!" I asked with smile.

Hope he won't ignore me.

"Like what?!" He frowned.

Haa!! He did not.

"Like.... um.. your love life or anything." I shrugged and small smile curled up his lips.

"My life is simple, there's nothing to talk about it." I did not press on as I just smiled and nodded.

I finished my coffee and again Harold passed me the tablets and I took it before gulping it down.

"So what would you like for dinner?" Harold asked while taking the telephone from the table.

I scoffed,
"I don't want anything from that epic delight..why do you even order from there?" I grimaced.

"Because it is one of the most hygienic restaurants in Hawaii." He replied.

"You don't know to cook?" I asked.

"Um... I know.." he faltered.

"Then please can you cook." I asked with a puppy shiny eyes.

"Okay... but it's been long since I last cooked."

"No problem, I'll help you." I flashed a smile.

"So what should I cook?"

"A shrimp carrot soup will just be fine." I said.

The easiest one..

"Okay, so what do we need for that?"

I told him all required ingredients as he took it out from the cabinets and fridge.

Then he chopped carrots and sloshed the pan like a professional chef and his cooking style was also amazing.

The aroma of the soup was also dazzling in the air and YUM!!

He was done with the soup as he served it to me.

The color, the texture, the garnishment, the soup everything looked awesome. I took my first spoon and blew some air to it to cool it down. I slurped the first spoon and..

OMG!!!

How can someone cook so baddddd??

Did he add sugar instead of salt, the taste was weird, I just spoiled my taste bud.

Good heavens!!

"How is it??" He asked.

The worst soup ever.

"I think you should taste it by yourself." I passed him my bowl and he took a spoon of it.

A grimace etched his facial features.

"I think we should order from epic delight." He suggested.

"No!! Let's order a pizza." I gave my suggestion instead.

"Pizza??"

"Yes, I've been craving for pizza since a month." I licked my lips.

"Okay then!"

He ordered a medium sized pizza and I ate four slices while he took two only.

My stomach was full and I was happy. It was already night and it was also my sleep time.

I walked upto the staircase and glanced ahead of it. Honestly, I did not wanna sleep alone as I'm having fever and last night I had too much of sufferings and I am feeling a little timid tonight too.

Should I ask Harold to share a room? Only for tonight.

But...--

Let's just try..

I glanced at Harold, who just finished cleaning the pizza mess.
"Harold." I called as he turned around to face me.
"Um.." Come on just say it.
"..um..can we um.. share a room... for tonight.?"

______________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1K 177 40
Cold to the touch and an even icier heart, Italian Mafia leader Kai Morello is true to his word. "Never back down and never give up." Until it comes...
|| Revenge || By Taekook 🦋

Mystery / Thriller

1.4K 284 37
"Careful because if you choose to stay today" i whisper in her ear feeling her breathing heavily "I might never let you go" ________________________...
161K 3.8K 54
‼️Content warning and trigger warning‼️ This is a dark romance and contains mature content that is not suitable for all readers. The trigger warnings...
639K 19.1K 40
Carina Lehew is one of the most respected socialites in New York. She works as a fashion designer for her mother, her father owns one of the top mult...