Beauty and the Beast Girl | N...

By Ezkavan

When a monster girl stumbles upon a blind girl who doesn't run away from her, the two begin to bond. The blin... More

Chapter 1 ( The Encounter)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3 ( Haerin's Past)
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6 (To Love is To Forgive)
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Quick Introduction
Chapter 9 ( Please don't!)
Chapter 10
Chapter 11 ( Winter )
Chapter 12
Chapter 13 ( πŸ”žπŸ”₯)
( Congratulations to HanniπŸ₯°βœ¨)
Chapter 14 ( Intertwined )
Chapter 15
Chapter 16 ( Home )
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 ( πŸ”žπŸŒ€Jealousy - softcore)
Chapter 19 ( Ryunielle)
Chapter 20
Chapter 21 ( The Cure )
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 (πŸ”žπŸ‹)
Chapter 24
Chapter 25 ( That Girl )
Chapter 26 ( Do you want a baby?)
Chapter 27 ( Danielle's backstory )
Chapter 28 ( The big news )
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 ( Jisoo's lost voice )
Chapter 31
Chapter 32 ( Birthday present for Hanni )
Chapter 33 ( Till the end with you )
Special ChapterπŸ₯΅

Chapter 34 ( Afterwards)

584 25 16
By Ezkavan

Just after the birthday or the (kind of wedding) celebration.
Hanni gave birth to a beautiful baby girl which they named Haenni.

At the time of Haenni's birth, it wasn't exactly Hanni and Haerin who cried the most. Well, ofcourse they cried alot too out of happiness but, it was Hyein ( The Grandpa of Haenni ) who wept himself like a baby XD...

According to Hyein, "Who said a grown up man can't cry?" And continues to cry even more harder while holding the newly born Haenni.

Hyein himself was more of a protective parent to little Haenni, as much as Haerin and Hanni were. He later forms an organisation where the wellfare of (Monsters and Humans to peacefully coexist together) is worked on.

And so, baby Haenni grows up healthily and peacefully without the fear of hiding from humans like her mother Haerin used to do in the past.

...

As time passes by,

It was a peaceful day,
Danielle was writing something down on her notebook until she heard a loud noise of the door opening.

She quickly rush to the door and found Haenni entering.

"Danielle~ I'm coming in..." Said Haenni cheerfully entering the house.

"Haenni, you're back from stocking up earlier than usual today." Danielle said smiling at the bright cheerful girl.

"The thing is, i wanted to show you something Danielle~" Haenni said showing her a cute little girl hiding behind her.

"What's with this child?" Danielle asked confused.

"Somethings happened so i took care of her."

"Mrmmm...." The little girl nuzzles closer to Haenni as she hides behind the hem of her blazer.

"I was thinking of leaving her in your care once she's a little more used to people, so i thought I'd introduced you first." Haenni said showing her bright charming smile which she got from her mother, Hanni.

"I see." Danielle said smiling back.

"Anyway, have Mother returned from her journey?" Haenni asked Danielle.

"Not quite yet, Haerin said she'll be back to spend this Christmas together. She wanted to complete her journey to some parts of the world to fullfill your mother's wish." Danielle said smiling as she reminisce about Hanni.

"I see, that's good to hear. I'm sure Mom would love to hear some really good stories from her by now too, I've always gone to tell her about the stories left in Mother's past house now and then." Haenni sadly smiles.

"I'm sure she would enjoy those stories very much." Danielle said warmly smiling at Haenni.

"Anyways, Danielle~ I need to attend a conference, so I'll just head back now. If Mother did comes by, tell her that I'll beat her ass for always leaving on her journeys." Said Haenni as she left.

"Surely, i will." Danielle said happily seeing off Haenni.

After a few moments,
As Danielle was preparing to do her daily chores, she again heard the sound of the door opening and quickly went to greet the visitor.

"Haerin?" Danielle eyes were wide open.

"Hi, Danielle." Haerin said smiling at Danielle.

They both went down to have some friendly chat.

"Haerin, it's been quite a while hasn't it? How long has it been?" Danielle asked, sipping on her tea.

"The last time i came here, i don't remember when that was....Hahaha.... My memory hasn't been the best these days." Haerin said laughing.

"More importantly, where's my daughter, Haenni. Is she doing well? How has she been?" Haerin quickly asked before anything else.

"Yes, she's been doing really fine. After finishing her studies, she's been looking over the Pham company. And, Haerin, she really missed you as much as Hanni does. Ah! She just left not long ago, you just missed her." Danielle said.

"I see, that's a relief. I thought she'd hate me because i haven't been really much around hehe." Haerin said feeling sorry.

"She's a wise girl, I'm sure she would find herself a suitable girlfriend these days too." Danielle said remembering that one time when Haenni brought home a helpless girl, and Danielle mistook her as her girlfriend.

"Haha! My little girl's all grown up now huh? I'm sure she'll be just as great as her Mother, Hanni." Haerin heartily laugh before her face dropped down...

"Hey Danielle?"

"Yes?"

"I'm really glad that you're here for me.
The speed at which humans change.... Compared to myself, it's just so fast.

But you never changed and we're there for me when my whole world shatters down. To me, the fact that you weren't a human really saved me...
It helped me carry on living until now.Thank you.... And sorry!" Haerin said as streams of tears falls down her cheeks.

"Dont be... I'm the same, you're the first person who lived alongside me for such a long period of time. So I'm the one, who should thank you." Danielle herself couldn't bear her emotions she's been holding for so long and she finally cried her heart out.

"Yeah." Haerin said, hugging the crying Danielle and gently pats her back as Danielle had done to her in the past.

After quite a while of comforting each other, Haerin decided to go visit her wife Hanni.

"Okay then, I'll be going now." Said Haerin proceeding to get up.
"Well then, take care of youself Danielle."

"You too, Haerin."

Danielle sees Haerin off as a tear dropped from her eyes.

....

Haerin walks along the forest remembering the good old days,

"Now, this place brings back memories." Said Haerin as she looks at the apple tree, remembering the past when the apple dropped from her clutch and accidentally brought her to meet Hanni.

Looking at the beautiful flowerbed on which Hanni once sat there and where their love first bloom alongside the beautiful flowers.

Walking farther, "Hanni! I'm home!" Haerin said as she collapsed beside Hanni's grave.

The impact was hard enough as Haerin weakly opens her eyes as she looked at Hanni's name engraved in her tombstone and weakly crawls to lay beside her lover.

"I'm sorry Hanni..... I've been just so sleepy.... lately." Haerin weakly said,
gathering up all her strength, she continues to narrate her journey as she had promised to her...

"After a quick nap, I'll tell you what comes after." Haerin said as her vision was consumed with utmost darkness.

...

Haerin finally wakes up from her good sleep, as she slowly opens her eyes.

"Haerin, are you awake?" Hanni said smiling at Haerin as she pats her head gently.

Haerin couldn't believe her eyes, she couldn't believe everything that was happening and thought she was just dreaming but though, if it was a dream, she wants this dream to never ends and continues to stay like this till the end of time.

Not being able to control her waves of emotions, she tightly hugs Hanni as she cried her heart out.

"What are you crying for, Haerin?" Hanni asked worried.

"It's.....*sobs..... It's..... I've been apart from you... for what felt like an eternity..." Haerin cried out hardly, not being able to utter out proper sentences.

"Yeah, same here. I've always been watching over you and Haenni....and everyone else, Haerin." Hanni said as she holds Haerin's face closer and lovingly kiss her.

They both lay down on the flowerbed, but Haerin still wasn't unsure as she felt that all these things were unreal to her.

She stretches her fingers and checks almost every part of her body.

"What's wrong?" Hanni asked.

"No, it was nothing." Haerin replied happily,and she laid, resting her head on Hanni's chest as Hanni gently pats her head.

"Hey Haerin? I.... want to hear about your travels. I've been looking forward to it....
For so long!" Hanni said smiling at Haerin.

"Sure."

Haerin excitedly gets up and proceeds to fullfill her request.

"NOW THEN! LET'S BEGIN WITH WHEN I WAS CROSSING THE DESERT." Haerin said as she holds Hanni's hand, not ever wiling to let go ever again...

As promised Hanni had waited for Haerin for so long but now...
Nothing will ever again break them apart.

...

A/n:Guys!
It's finally ending now🥲
Even though it's quite sad, they finally reunite in the afterlife🤧💙

(And about Haenni, their daughter, i really don't have anything in mind to name their baby so i just thought of combining their name together. But it came out kinda nice, so I'm satisfied 😁)

Hah! It's been quite a journey for us all.
Thanks for all the love and support you all have shown to this book.🫂✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.1K 1.1K 42
"I want you to feel my breath on your neck" (This is not a Y/n story. Sorry! But please read this story i would greatly appreciate it! Also this sto...
6.4K 632 20
Nothing is worse than seeing your loved one die in your own arms. Minji watched with a heavy heart as Hanni took her last breath and her soul left he...
87K 3.4K 58
"Thank you for your help, Ms. Hwang. You're officially free from all trials of law," Agent Kim announced loud enough for Jaeyun to hear. That was all...
50.7K 2K 28
What if Hanni Pham doesn't know that her bestfriend, Kim Minji doesn't think of her as just a normal friend? 🐒 This book contains violence, killings...