Beauty and the Beast Girl | N...

By Ezkavan

When a monster girl stumbles upon a blind girl who doesn't run away from her, the two begin to bond. The blin... More

Chapter 1 ( The Encounter)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3 ( Haerin's Past)
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6 (To Love is To Forgive)
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Quick Introduction
Chapter 9 ( Please don't!)
Chapter 10
Chapter 11 ( Winter )
Chapter 12
Chapter 13 ( πŸ”žπŸ”₯)
( Congratulations to HanniπŸ₯°βœ¨)
Chapter 14 ( Intertwined )
Chapter 15
Chapter 16 ( Home )
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 ( πŸ”žπŸŒ€Jealousy - softcore)
Chapter 19 ( Ryunielle)
Chapter 20
Chapter 21 ( The Cure )
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 (πŸ”žπŸ‹)
Chapter 24
Chapter 25 ( That Girl )
Chapter 26 ( Do you want a baby?)
Chapter 27 ( Danielle's backstory )
Chapter 28 ( The big news )
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 ( Jisoo's lost voice )
Chapter 31
Chapter 32 ( Birthday present for Hanni )
Chapter 34 ( Afterwards)
Special ChapterπŸ₯΅

Chapter 33 ( Till the end with you )

512 19 11
By Ezkavan

After the discussion with Danielle, Hanni went back to their house to check on Haerin.

"Eh? Haerin? She said she'd be going to the mansion. Didn't you run into her?" Jennie and Jisoo looked at Hanni surprised.

Hanni herself knew that something was wrong...

"Um... I past her at the mansion's entrance. I'm certain she was going to see you two." Minji informed Hanni.

Hanni's facial expression shows concern and disturbed and Danielle noticed that.

"Milady..."

"Continue with the preparations, Danielle. I'm going to search for her."

"Then ill come with you, the sun's setting and it's dangerous to walk around the forest. And you're pregnant so that adds more." Minji said.

"I'll be fine, I'm sure I'll find her in no time." Hanni politely declined.

"Be careful Milady, don't worry about us. And i hope you find her soon, we can't let the geust of honor be late, can we?" Danielle said.

"Yes, I'll be back in no time." Hanni said and set off to find Haerin.

And so, Hanni ventures into the forest searching for Haerin.
"Haerin! Where are you? The birthday party's... getting started." She shouted.

"HAERIN WILL BE FINE EVEN IF I'M NOT AROUND..."

Hanni had the feeling that she must have overheard their conversation, she felt guilty but continued her search anyway.

Meanwhile, Haerin was there sitting under the shade of a tree, crying all alone to herself. She couldn't get off the thought of Hanni leaving her.

"EVEN IF I'M NOT AROUND, HAERIN WILL BE...."

"Hanni!" She bitterly cried as she didn't know what she should even do right now.

"HAERIN! Are you there?"

Haerin quickly jolts up, and runs towards Hanni, kneeling before her as she tightly grabs the hem of Hanni's skirt and cried her eyes out.

"Hanni!!"

"Ah, you really are there. What are you doing all alone in a place like this?" Hanni asked smiling at Haerin.

"HANNI!.....HANNI! JUST NOW....JUST NOW..... ARE YOU GOING SOMEWHERE!?
ARE YOU LEAVING ME BEHIND." Haerin anxiously shouted...
"Why? No.... I want to be with you Hanni... I'll do anything.... Just don't leave me, please!" Haerin cried as she continuously begged Hanni.

Hanni's faced dropped down, "I knew it. You heard that conversation just now."

Tears dropped from Hanni's eyes, "I figured that i needed to talk to you about this at some point Haerin. My health condition is not really the best right now, but Doctor Yeji is also trying her best to find solutions....."

Hanni holds Haerin's face closer as Haerin cried uncontrollably, "What i was talking about with Danielle... Was something that for you, might not be too far in the future... I'll likely die before you do. That's what i meant, when i said i wouldn't be around.... Your lifespan, is most likely far longer than human's, I'll end up leaving you behind."

AH! THAT WAS THE ONE THING I WAS TRYING NOT TO THINK ABOUT ALL THIS TIME....

The once small Jennie... is now a mother with a child. A monster's lifespan is different from human's.
Hanni will likely grow old in no time, and then die.

I KNEW THAT, BUT I WAS TOO SCARED TO THINK ABOUT IT. THE THOUGHT THAT I'D BE LEFT ALONE AGAIN...
THE THOUGHT OF A WORLD WITHOUT HANNI SCARES ME...

"But that's something i can't do anything about." Hanni said, trying her best not to cry in front of Haerin as she tightly hugs her in her warm embrace.

"THEN! WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY 'HAERIN WILL BE FINE EVEN IF I'M NOT AROUND!?...
There's no way it's fine, i need you...Hanni....
A WORLD WITHOUT YOU... ISN'T WORTH LIVING IN..." Haerin anxiously said as her tears continues to wet her cheeks.

Hanni sits down and holds Haerin's hand, "Hey Haerin?... I also used to think about it in my sleep. About what I'd do if you were to die before me. Leaving me all alone in this world, just the thought of it brings me to tears. And even if the opposite would happen, I'm sure you would feel the same...
But, i want you to live... Haerin...
In the world that remains after I'm gone, if it really gets to the point where you become so lonely that you can't bear it.
Chase after me. Im certain I'll be searching for you in Heaven too."

Hanni leans in kissing Haerin as she herself couldn't hold her strong barrier anymore and sheds streams of tears, "But if it's possible, i want you to live your life and look after our baby. I want you to travel to all kinds of places with our baby, i want you to be there for her when she's happy or feeling sad, excited or scared just like you have done to me. And later, tell me all about your journey."

Haerin tightly grips her hand, "Hanni...I... I don't want to think about losing you." She hardly said through her sobs.

"Yeah."

"But... That time will come eventually, you're preparing me for that, right?" Haerin said trying to reason with herself.
"I mean, you want the two of us to overcome this together, right?" Haerin added looking at Hanni with teary eyes.

"That's exactly why i won't let you be alone. I'm sorry that i wasn't be able to not cause you worry, Haerin." Hanni said and gently kissed Haerin.

"It's....*sobs.....fine.."

"I'm glad i got to tell you this on today's birthday."

"Birthday..."

"Oh? Did you forget, today's our birthday." Hanni said trying to lift the mood up.

Of course, Haerin had forget that today was meant to be celebrated merrily, she was too caught up with her waves of emotions that she forget, it.

"Thinking about the future is important, but.... Why don't we spend today celebrating our birthday?" Hanni said holding Haerin's hand as she guide her up.

"Yeah, let's head back to the house. Everyone's waiting for us." Haerin said weakly smiling at Hanni.

...

"Hey Hanni? If you were to die, i think i might go insane. I'd feel the same way, even if you're to die first."

"But y'know Haerin, even though it will be very....very lonely and painful. I'll be fine, and I'm sure that you will be too, Haerin. You're not alone anymore."

"Aah! Without even realizing it. I've got this many friends now."

...

The birthday celebration was held happily with their loved and close ones attending it.

Once arriving, Minji angrily curse at Haerin for worrying Hanni, to which Haerin wasn't paying attention. Still the same old.

Hyein also attends the party and congratulate them not only for their birthday but for the wonderful gift of his first grandchild.

Everyone else handed their gifts to the both of them and the party was celebrated with joy, peace and love.

"Ah! That's right, Hanni." Haerin forgets something important and immediately searches her pocket.

"Hmm? What is it?"

"Your birthday present." Said Haerin handing her a little box.

Hanni happily takes the box, "waahh~~ I've been looking forward to it." And proceeds to open it.

"I hope you like it." Haerin said, nervously fidgetting her fingers.

Upon touching the gift, Hanni immediately knows what it was, "Haerin! This is!..."

"Eh? Was it no good?" Haerin nervously asked.

"What is it!??" Everyone else gathers around.

Hanni takes out the gift and shows it to them as she cries, "Rings!"

"Erhm... You know how humans have these 'weddings', where they exchange rings. I read about it in a book...
It's apparently an oath you make to God, but i don't really believe in any gods, so... It's closer to a 'prayer' i think." Haerin said explaining, "So, i figured if i do 'this' officially... I would swear my eternal love on my fated meeting with Hanni." Haerin added.

Hanni was filled with so many emotions right now that she doesn't know the best word to describe it, and so, she just hugged Haerin tightly as she cried in her chest.

"It's pretty much a 'proposal', right?" Jennie asked excitedly.

"I also have a present to give you, Haerin." Hanni said crying as she handed Haerin her present.

Upon seeing, Haerin merrily laugh and put on the rings Hanni too had given her.

And so, with the presence of everyone at the party, they both put their rings on each others fingers, vowing their love and loyalty to each other as they kissed lovingly while everyone cheered for the couple...

THE END.

...

A/n : Guys!
😭I myself can't believe this is actually ending.....
I cried so hard at my own story 🤧😆

Anyways, thanks for all the love and support you have shown to this book and me 🫂

And, if you guys want an afterward chapter, kindly say it in the comments okay. I'll be looking forward to it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 7.7K 35
Finally Hanni Graduated in college, now she has a chance to work in an office offered by her friend Yunjin. When they arrive she immediately spots th...
19.9K 1K 53
!!! A Stray Kids Modeling AU !!! 𝖿𝖾𝗅𝗂𝗑_π–Όπ—‚π—ˆπ—Žπ—Œ_: π—’π—ˆπ—Ž 𝗆𝖺𝗄𝖾 π—€π—‚π—‹π—…π—Œ π—Œπ—π—ˆπ—ˆπ—‡ π—ƒπ—Žπ—Œπ— 𝖻𝗒 π—…π—ˆπ—ˆπ—„π—‚π—‡π—€ 𝖺𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗆 𝗁𝗐𝖺.𝗁...
18.1K 1K 38
COMPLETED -choosing the cheaterγ…£stray kids- _____________ It had never been Hyunjin's intention to sleep with a stranger at a party. He had to admit...
181K 5.1K 31
The superior alpha Minji fell in love with the inferior omega Hanni. Although Minji made a loving confession to her, she has always felt a little dis...