Kamen Rider Chrono

By SnowBlitz0

(I do not own Kamen Rider, this is simply for the fun of writing and suggest you take the time to check out a... More

Chapter 1: Wish for Hope
Chapter 2: Warrior in Gold
Chapter 3: Zodiac
Chapter 5: Lucky Rabbit Jumps the Moon
Chapter 6: Gears Time
Chapter 7: Rampaging Ox & Loyal Dog
Chapter 8: Paradox Authorized
Kamen Rider Chrono: Christmas Riders
Chapter 9: Back to school
Chapter 10: Rabbit Ox Dog Part 1
Chapter 11: Dragon Tiger Horse Part 2
Chapter 12: The Gears That Sets The Future
Chapter 13: A Reason To Fight
Chapter 14: The Dreaded Dessert
Chapter 15: Alter Time
Chapter 16: Investigating the Riders
Chapter 17: Tiger and Horse
Chapter 18: Trishception
Chapter 19: Mercy's Contingency
Chapter 20: The Immovable Pig Guards the Innocents
Chapter 21: Kibou's Resignation
Chapter 22: A Normal Life
Chapter 23: The Chrono Trials
Chapter 24: Alter versus Gears
Chapter 25: Decide What You Want
Chapter 26: The Dragon's Command
Chapter 27: Who is Kamen Rider Chrono?
Chapter 28: I Know What I Want
Chapter 29: Chrono Booooost!
Chapter 30: Zetsubou
Chapter 31: The Fall of Aquos
Chapter 32: A Deadly Duel
Chapter 33: Time for a New World
Chapter 34: Hope vs Despair
Finale: The King of Time
Prologue: Kamen Rider Strike

Chapter 4: Pigs and Gears

19 2 0
By SnowBlitz0

Last time on Kamen Rider Chrono: Kibou returned to HOME where he learned of Zodiacs, a mysterious group of monsters that appeared from nowhere and, after much pushback, he was accepted to take on the mantle of Chrono, on one caveat though. If it proved too much for him to handle, he would be forced to retire. Flash forward to four days later he returned to school only to leave almost immediately after to confront the Pig Zodiac which was terrorizing civilians at the Food Court.

Chrono: "Your Doomsday clock is ticking."

Compatibility: 17%

All the mooks stumbled back upon seeing the boy transform, turning to their creator as if to ask 'what now?' to which The Pig egged them on. They turned to each other and nodded before charging in again.

Chrono held out his hand, grabbing ahold of his twinblade and ducking under the first one to put himself in the middle of the crowd. He twirled the weapon between his fingers and swung wide, splitting them into smaller groups. A snap could be heard as Chrono pulled the two swords apart and charged forward, jumping over a mook who was standing up and slashed at its back.

Spinning around, he started slicing at the rest in the pile, eventually jumping up and kicking one into the arms of another pile. He tossed both blades towards them as well, causing two mooks to blow up in smoke and blind their allies. Golden energy gathered around his fists as he punched as hard as he could, a shockwave of energy clearing the smoke and retiring the rest.

AI: "Behind you, Chrono."

Chrono: "Thanks, Aibo."

The world turned black and white, signifying that the duo had paused time. Spinning on his heel, he kicked high and outward with that same golden energy. A clock appeared on each of the monster's chests, then when time resumed they all blew up.

AI: "Just leaves the Pig. Let's finish this, then grab a bite to eat."

Chrono: "Yeah."

They had turned around to face the Zodiac, which seemed to sigh. It slammed its hand on the table and pushed itself up, each time it took a step the ground shook. The Pig grabbed the giant club its own size and swung it over his shoulder, extending out its other hand as if inviting the Rider to hit him.

AI: "Uhhh, we gonna take the obvious bet?"

Chrono: "I'm... not sure."

AI: "Hmm, well, no time like the present."

Chrono nodded and charged forward, giving a small jump and punching forward. When the fist made contact with the armored belly, Chrono couldn't help but notice a small shockwave course throughout his armor, and his body repelled backwards. 

A gasp escaped his mouth as he rolled across the floor. When he finally came to a stop he propped himself up and touched his stomach. Saying that it ached wouldn't do the feeling justice; it was more like he was smashed with 5 tons of force.

AI: "What just happened? You're vitals dropped for a second, you good?"

Chrono: "Y-Yeah, I think I just found out it's—"

AI: "Look out!"

The space around them turned black and white to signify time had stopped once more, and when he looked up Chrono saw a club being brought down on his head.

Chrono: "Thanks plenty."

AI: "Just be more careful you idiot!"

Time resumed as Chrono rolled out of the way, summoning the twinblade back to his side and splitting it apart. He tossed the right blade into the air and caught it in the reverse grip, going forward and slashing at the exposed skin.

Just like before, he saw a shockwave come from where they made contact, which led to Chrono's body getting repelled again. What was different this time, however, was that it felt like a large blade coated in fire was dragged across his skin.

Chrono: "Thought so... He's able to reflect any damage back to the person."

AI: "That sucks. How do you plan on fighting this thing?"

Chrono: "Not sure, but..."

Chrono connected the blades again and stepped aside and out of the way of the club. The Pig cheerfully squealed and slammed it's shielded head against the Rider, which recoiled from the blow. The beast seemed to mock him as it bashed him with the handle of its club and swung wide, sending Chrono flying backwards into a near building.

Chrono: "Let... My... Guard down."

He slammed his hand down on a nearby table and pushed himself up, all the while he grabbed ahold of his stomach.

AI: "I suggest you run now."

Chrono: "NO! No. I can't..."

An image of the girl and his mother flashed in his head. Flashes of the scene of the girl being dragged toward this pig had buried itself inside. Chrono simply refused to let him get away, not wanting another family to fall to this thing.

A wall to his left burst open and in came charging the Pig, picking him off the floor and used his body as a battering ram to destroy the last, clean wall. Chrono's vision started to wane as he was dragged about floors, walls, and the like. It finally ended with him being tossed into the air and punched into a pile of rubble.

AI: "Dude. Just. Run."

Chrono: "I can't... Even if it kills me... I'll stop him..."

AI: "Starting to make me regret my choices in life! Fine! Let's try that."

Chrono: "That?"

AI: "The coin!"

Chrono's eyes went wide inside the helmet as he reached behind him, pulling the coin from a small pouch.

Chrono: "This? I was told not to use this."

AI: "Listen, you don't got a choice. You refuse to surrender, right?"

Chrono: "Yeah, alright, how do you use it?"

AI: "Just place it in the slot on the top of the driver."

He nodded and placed the coin just above it. An unending sense of dread filled his veins and he started to shake. Using Chrono had already started to shut down his body, and apparently this would quicken the rate that would happen.

Compatibility: 15%

AI: "Hey, I know you're scared. Listen, just now I ain't out to hurt you. Put the coin away and we'll find a way, trust me."

Chrono: "Heh, thanks."

Compatibility: 16%

Chrono: "Time to do this! Henshin!"

The Rider stood up and slammed the coin into the slot. Sparks started to shoot out from the driver, causing him to stumble back into the pile and scream towards the sky. His skin felt like it was on fire and he desperately clawed at the driver in an attempt to remove it. The world around him started to darken and he felt his thoughts slipping.

--Pov Shift: Yuya--

The Pig sighed as its meal had just nearly killed itself. The Zodiac slammed its club down on the floor and started to approach the Rider who reverted back to his civilian clothes. Just as it was about to pick him up, it heard a motorcycle in the distance.

Coming over the hill, a bike jumped into the air and slammed into the beast, now it was this thing's turn to go flying.

Yuya: "Geez, you really are useless."

Removing the helmet to reveal another teenager, he swished his spiky, dark brown hair back and forth before tossing the ponytail over his shoulder.

Yuya: "I should get a haircut one of these days."

He opened his soulless, blue eyes while swinging his leg over and started walking forward.

Yuya: "No matter what, I will defeat you." 

The mysterious person declared to the monster, pulling a driver out of nowhere and slamming it on his waist.

Yuya: "For a better future, I'll destroy my very soul! Henshin!"

Gears Driver: "Gears Time! Battle! Break! DESTROY! Kamen Rider Gears! Special System: All Green."

A large gust of wind blew out from the driver. A gear fell from the sky, making a loud, metallic clang as it landed on the ground. It started to spin and levitate up to his waist, a large light emanating from the middle and when it cleared it revealed the Rider.

Resembling Chrono but with a silver and red color scheme, the shoulders are rectangular and bulky with gloves and arm guards resembling a Knight. The boots and shin guard also resembles a knight, the chestplate looks like Chrono's but a bit bulkier. The helmet has a knights visor on top that doesn't come down, the visor that the rider sees through looks like a X with 2 sharp fins pointing out of the sides. Finally, he wore a black and gold undersuit.

Gears wasted no time, grabbing a nearby watermelon he tossed it at the creature before it could pick up its club. This caused the Pig to shoot upright, leading to Gears sliding across the floor, grabbing ahold of the club. Springing up, he tossed the giant wooden stick at the legs of the Pig to trip it up, then threw a table at the thing.

Gears stood still for a while, watching carefully for any sudden moves. A moment had passed before he approached, getting surprised when it springed to life, Gears kicking it back out of instinct and injuring himself in the process.

Gears: "Damn, got too comfortable."

He stood up and looked around, noticing that it had disappeared. A sigh escaped his lips and he removed the driver from his waist, turning around to check on the other Rider.

Kibou: "Ugh, thanks, uh?"

Yuya: "Don't bother."

Kibou: "Huh?"

Yuya: "My name is unimportant, what IS important is that that Zodiac Beast is dead, but it got away."

Kibou: "Er, sorry. If only I was a tad stronger..."

Yuya: "That's right."

AI: "Hey! Back off, scrub! You also let that thing escape."

Yuya: "Yeah, but I don't hold the Chrono moniker."

Kibou shrunk away upon hearing that comment.

Yuya: "You don't deserve that title, now I recommend you drop off that Driver to HOME so that it could find its rightful owner."

Yuya put his helmet back on and spun his bike around, driving off and leaving the two by themselves.

AI: "What a jerk."

Kibou: "He has a point, though."

AI: "Don't tell me you're actually listening to him."

Kibou: "I am. This is more than a game, people's lives are at risk."

AI: "Yeah, well, The Pig isn't exactly a walk in the park. We just figured out it can send damage back, can't have an easy counter."

Kibou: "I guess..."

AI: "Let's take it one day at a time, but for now you need rest. Let's head home early."

Kibou nodded and pushed himself up, looking around for his bike which had been haphazardly thrown to the side. He pulled it standing back up and looked at it for awhile, before smiling.

Kibou: "Let's go get some pizza first though."

AI: "Hell yeah!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

475 3 15
"After losing the Desire Grand Prix, they decided to steal the Vision Driver and leave to another world. A world where they can control and play the...
1K 10 3
A long time ago... There were Ancient Heroes in part of a guild known as Sword of Logos, the defender of the World. They use the power of books known...
4.8K 69 22
Kadoya Sho the ordinary guy who have everything and lived happily with his mom. Suddenly one tragic accident make him turn into Kamen rider dark deca...
212 0 8
After hundreds of years, the source of all destruction, the 14th Hakai Overlord, The End, has reawaken. Now, it's time for the modern incarnation of...