Wilbur Soot x Reader /// You...

By Luma_x3

Another Wilbur Soot x Reader Story:) if you like it make sure to read my other story's as well! This one is a... More

1: Monday
2: Tuesday
3: Wednesday
4: Thursday
5: Friday
6: Saturday
7: Sunday
8: Monday
9: Tuesday
10: Wednesday
11: Thursday
12: Friday
13: Saturday
14: Sunday
15: Monday
16: Tuesday
17: Wednesday
18: Thursday
19: Friday
20: Saturday
22: Monday
23: Tuesday
24: Wednesday
25: Thursday
26: Friday
27: Saturday
28: Sunday
29: Monday
30: Tuesday
31: Wednesday
32: Thursday

21: Sunday

206 10 9
By Luma_x3

y/n:

 I woke up pretty late the next morning. Since I had such a hard day yesterday, I decided to just stay in bed a little longer, so I got my phone from my beside table. I firstly opened Tik Tok and started to watch some of the videos. Even though I had slept for a while, I was still tired. It was now almost 1pm, but I was not motivated to stand up at all, since I didn't even had any reason to do so. It was Sunday, so I had nothing to do. I could lay in bed a little bit longer, it would be just okay. I stayed on Tik Tok for about 10, probably 15 minutes before I decided to switch to Twitter. Probably someone tweeted something. As the app opened I couldn't really believe what I was seeing. There was a lot fanart. Fanart from Wilbur. Not that I haven't had seen that yet, but this time it was different.

It was also fanart about me. I noticed that a lot people started to ship us. They said that we would made up a cute couple. I didn't really know how to deal with this. It was nice, but also weird. All the love made me feel a lot happier, but the fact that they started to ship me and Wilbur, was indeed, a bit weird. I still had a huge smile on my face as I continued to look at all the fanart though. They really seemed to like me. I scrolled over my page for at least 10 minutes. To see all of the nice things that the people said about me made my mood already lightning up. I closed the app and opened my messenger to text Wilbur.

~chat~~~~

y/n: hey Wilbur, how are you?:)

Wilbur: hi y/n, I'm good thanks, what about you though?

y/n: I'm good as well! Have you seen the fanart of us?

Wilbur: Yeah I have! Are you fine with it or does it make you uncomfortable?

y/n: oh not at all. It is a bit weird but it's okay, I  think it's really good 

Wilbur: yeah you're right, it is really really good :D

y/n: anyways, what are you doing?

Wilbur: chilling and doing some music, what about you?

y/n: I'm still laying in bed, so nothing at all

Wilbur: oh we have nearly 2pm y/n

y/n: yeh I know... I'll stand up, see you:)

Wilbur: alright, see you<3

~chat~~~~

I lay my phone on the bedside table and stood up. I firstly walked over to my window and put the shatters up. I let me eyes wander around all the different people on the streets before I walked out of my room and over to the bathroom. I quickly brushed my teeth and then my hair before I went back into my room where I put some comfortable clothes on. It was in the meantime already 2.15pm, and suddenly a wave of bad feelings hit me, because I haven't done anything yet. I tried to remember me that it was okay to relax a bit, but it didn't really helped, so I sat at my desk and started my computer. After just a few moments it was on and I started to search for my work. I didn't wait too long and just started writing. I wanted to get it done anyways, so it was only helpful to write now a bit. Soon I got lost in my writing, which was, to be honest, a bit weird since that normally doesn't happen that often. But now I completely lost the feeling of the time. I just let my brain take over and wrote everything down.

<><><>

After a while my eyes got tired from the staring at the monitor for so long, and my hands got tired as well. I decided to just save my work and turn my computer off for the day. I just leaned back in my chair for a while and closed my eyes. I felt better now, since I had done a lot. I had written for a while, so I was now wondering for how long exactly. I opened my eyes again and got my phone to check the time. I saw that it was already 3.30pm but also that Sky had messaged me. I got curious about what they wanted, since they haven't texted me since they were in the hospital, but I was also happy about their text. I quickly unlocked my phone and opened their message.

~chat~~~~

Sky: hey, I kinda need to talk to you

y/n: yeah sure what is it?

Sky: could you probably come to the hospital? If not I can also just call you

y/n: I don't know... i don't really want to bother Wilbur now, he did a lot for me the last days

~chat~~~~

Not a second later they were already calling me. I did not hesitate and just accepted the call. "Hey, what is it?" I asked, a bit of worry was in my voice, since I was scared that something happened to them again. They quietly cleared their throat before the started to speak. The silence just made me more nervous. "Okay, so I just got the news that I will get out of the hospital on Tuesday. I also spoke with my father, he said that he wants me out of the flat at latest on Wednesday..." I gulped "Oh, well, okay I guess" "Yeah, he said that he will come over here and help me to get all of my things. I just have one question" "Okay, yeah go on" "What will you do after I moved out? I don't think that you can afford the flat without my financial help, right? I just want to make sure you'll be alright"

I started to smile a bit. "Yeah about that... Will offered me that I could move in with him. I decided that I don't really want to live in that flat anymore after you'd have moved out. I guess I will get my things out for Wednesday or Tuesday as well then" "Alright, that's good. I'm so happy that you found another really good friend. He really is good for you, y/n. I'll ask my dad if he can get all of the other stuff done, so you just have to move your things over to Will. I mean, only if that's okay with you of course!" I chuckled a bit "That would be so nice of you. Okay, let's change the topic, shall we? How do you feel? Better?" "Alright, yeah! I'm feeling great! There are still some bruises that hurt here and there, and of course my broken arm, but other than that, it's totally okay" 

"That sounds good. Also, should I ask Wilbur if I can come and see you tomorrow? Or is it enough if we see us on Tuesday? I just have to work a bit more tomorrow and I should be ready then. Finally, I can get rid of this job" I said and sighed happily as I remembered it again. "Oh? So you're really quitting? And what do you want to do then? I mean you still need to make money, right?" "Oh yeah of course. So, Wilbur told me he could pay for a while and I will start to stream just like him. I have streamed a few times now with him and it is a lot of fun! His community also kinda likes me, and they're giving me a lot love! Will already said that he will help me with everything" "That sounds like such a good plan y/n. Of course you can spend your time tomorrow on working. I know how much you want to quit and we will see us on Tuesday anyways so I guess that's fine" "Thank you so much Sky. Okay, I just remembered I also have to eat something. I'll speak to you another time, alright?" "Yeah sure, bye!" "Bye!"

Once we ended the call I stood up and walked over into the kitchen. I opened the fridge and got the milk out of it, so I could eat some cereal, since that would be something to eat, yet not too much. I decided that I would eat now something and afterwords, I would call Wilbur. I felt bad that I was disturbing him so often, but at least he was the one that offered me to move in with him. And now it was already time for that. I didn't really want to, but I really had to admit that Sky was leaving. They were my best friend, and it will hurt when they will be gone, but I would be alright. I still have Wilbur, who seems to be extremely helpful with my problems, and Sky was also not out of the world. I shook my head and continued to eat my cereal while I was watching some Tik Toks on my phone. Not even ten minutes later I was finished and I put the cutlery away again, before I sat down on the couch.

I slowly dialed Wilbur's number. I don't really know why, but I got nervous when it dialed. My breath started to go faster and I also started to spin the ring. It was still different from everyone else I was calling though. I was nervous, just like always, yet it didn't feel the same as always. I didn't know in what way it was different, but it was. "Hey, y/n?" "Hey, yeah I kinda need to talk to you" I said. Once I heard his voice I stopped spinning the ring. I instantly calmed down. "Okay, what is it?" he asked. "So, I just spoke to Sky and they told me they would get out of the hospital on Tuesday. But they also have to leave at latest on Wednesday as well" "Oh holy shit, that's pretty soon already" he interrupted me.

I sighed "Yeah... unfortunately it is. However, would it be okay for you if I would move in with you on Wednesday as well? I only need to get my stuff over to you. It's not much though" "Yeah sure that sounds perfect. Should I come over and help you with your things?" he replied. "If you don't mind, I would gladly accept your help. Would you come over on Tuesday then?" "Yes" "Alright, then thank you already. I hope I didn't bother you" "No, you would never" he answered and laughed softly. My cheeks instantly went hot and I was glad we were just on a call, so he wouldn't be able to see it. "Okay, I'll see you, bye!" "Bye!" he answered and hung up. I lay down on the couch and closed my eyes. That was it. From now on everything would change for me.

Sky would move away. I'll move away as well and besides that, I will finally quit my job. I really hoped that it would get better now. I had the opportunity to start with a new, and much better job. And I also have the opportunity to move in with a wonderful person. Not that Sky wasn't a wonderful person, because they definitely are. They helped through a lot. But Wilbur did as well, just that I don't know Wilbur for so long. Sky helped me to recover from my family, which was something I definitely needed. But Wilbur helped me through some other stuff, and is still helping me. A notification on my phone pulled me out of my thoughts though, so I quickly grabbed my phone, just to see that Wilbur was streaming.

I smiled and stood up. I quickly walked over into my bedroom and lay down on my bed. I just got comfy and started to watch the stream. I soon got really comfortable. I was never happier in my life than now, knowing that my life would take a good turn. Sure, there were a few bad things as well, but the good things were definitely stronger.

<><><>

I watched Wilbur's stream for about two hours before he ended his stream and I switched to other social media pages. I spent nearly three or maybe also four hours on my phone before I thought about making some food. Well, proper food. I wasn't really hungry at all though, so I thought about even doing nothing. I already had cereal a while ago and I really didn't feel like eating, so I decided to just go over to the living room to watch a movie, without food. My body also got enough food the last days. It would get along without something as well. I quickly turned the tv on and sat on the couch. I didn't even searched for something particular to watch and just started the first thing I saw. I lay down and wrapped myself into a blanket while I was watching. Through the day I got really tired, even though not much had happened.

I assumed that exactly that was what made me tired. But I decided to go to bed tonight early anyways, because I wanted to be fit for tomorrow. Just one more day. One more day and it all would be over. Then I just had to move my things, start a new job, but most importantly, I had to say goodbye to Sky. I couldn't really stop thinking of it. It didn't make me sad anymore. It was frustrating, yes, but I had to believe everything would get better anyways. Something great was happening in my life, and I had to concentrate on that. I couldn't always just care about the bad things. I'm slowly starting to understand. I also have to look at all the good things, along with the bad. Even though something horrible was happening, something good was happening too.

<><><>

After a while of watching the series I just started I got really tired, so I decided to go to bed, since I would go to the office tomorrow as well, to finish my work. I stood up and turned the Tv off, before I walked over to the bathroom. I quickly started to brush my teeth but I didn't really bother to wash my face today. I didn't care about it. I never even saw a difference to when I was washing my face, or when I was not. I just walked over into my bedroom and changed into my pajamas. Afterwards I lay down in my bed and just stayed a bit on my phone. After probably ten to 20 minutes I tried to sleep, but my mind was just somewhere else. I slowly got really nervous about my move to Wilbur, since I knew now when exactly it was. And it was sooner than I thought.

<><><><><><><><><><>

(2244 words)

Thank you for reading y'all :D I'm kind of proud of me since I am able to upload a lot right now, but unfortunately I will be on holidays tomorrow, and then for about two weeks. I don't think I will be able to upload any new chapters during that time, but once I'm back home, you'll get a lot new chapters, promise:) Alright that's it, take care!

- Luma

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92K 2.1K 57
cover by: Sleepy_LemoNn on Twitter ||DISCONTINUED AND OLD❤️|| CW: Blackmail, threatening, stalking, Kidnapping, malnourishing, poisoning, murder. ...
41.1K 1.1K 19
"please will wake up. you can't leave me yet." the silence that followed only broke her heart more. wilbur soot x (fem) reader :) the story will rev...
1.1K 55 21
Ranboo struggles with a lot of things, (TW list), but doesn't realise he actually needs help until Tubbo finally notice's and tries to help. Will thi...
34.7K 429 33
It's just me goofing around with short story ideas because a whole book is a lot to be committed to. It's all of our faves from the dream SMP. I do n...