Blessings, Curses, & Confusio...

Από bambheelee

Jake couldn't have imagined debuting with someone who seemed so perfect and talented. He also knew that even... Περισσότερα

Introduction/Disclaimer
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
Finale/Epilogue

14

4.6K 189 118
Από bambheelee

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

Timeskip: 3:13pm

After their manager had given instruction, the members had all used their free time to sleep and recharge after the long road trip. However, now that their scheduled filming was starting to near, they decided to begin unpacking their things before heading down to the beach.

"Alright Sunghoon, I'm taking the bed, you take the floor" Jake laughed jokingly as he ran into the room they would be sharing. He jumped and did a belly flop onto the bed, spreading his arms and legs out like a starfish to take up all the space.

Sunghoon scoffed as he moved their suitcases into a corner. "You wish. Move over ya big oaf, we're gonna have to squeeze."

"Big oaf?? YOU'RE the one who wanted to room with me. If anything, you should be grateful to have such a cool and awesome roommate who doesn't mind the other person's shoulders jabbing them in their sleep" Jake scoffed back.

Sunghoon rolled his eyes. "Naturally, the taller person should get more space" he said as he tried to shove Jake aside.

"Shut up. You're literally only 2 inches taller than me. Your feet will probably be hanging out of the blanket anyways." Jake said, not budging. 

"Well you know what?" Sunghoon paused, putting his hands on his hips.

"What? What are you gonna do?" Jake taunted.

"This-" Sunghoon smirked and suddenly tackled the Aussie, catching him off guard. He then began to tickle Jake all over, making the Aussie howl in laughter and discomfort.

"STOP! STOP! I'M SORRY!!" Jake shrieked, still laughing as Sunghoon's fingers jabbed at his torso.

"oH Jakeu!! yOu mAkE vErY bIg mIsTaKe!!" Sunghoon laughed in broken English as he continued to tease the Aussie. If there was one thing Sunghoon knew about Jake, it was his weakness of being insanely ticklish.

"OK! OK! YOU WIN!!" Jake tried to block Sunghoon's attacks, but the latter was too agile. He kept tickling the Aussie mercilessly until Heeseung suddenly appeared in their doorway.

"Guys, we gotta go film." the oldest said, interrupting their shenanigans with a hint of sternness in his voice. Both younger members' eyes snapped toward where the oldest was standing.

Sunghoon, who was crouched on top of Jake, nodded and awkwardly got up from his position. He then left the room with Heeseung's eyes practically piercing through him, leaving a disheveled Jake still on the bed.

The Aussie stood up and straightened his shirt, his face burning with embarrassment. "Sorry" he mumbled, looking back and forth between the older's gaze. There was something in Heeseung's eyes that Jake couldn't quite pinpoint, but the older didn't say anything. Instead, he just reached out to fix the younger's messy blonde hair.

"Let's go" Heeseung said, pressing his lips together to form a small smile, but it wasn't the usual warm smile that Jake was used to. Something was.. different, but again the younger couldn't really tell what the older was thinking. 

Jake simply nodded, reciprocating the action somewhat uneasily, before they both went to go join the other members.

The beach was a walking distance from the house, so it didn't take long for the members to get down there.

Once down there, they noticed that a volleyball net had been set up in the sand with multiple cameramen stationed around it.

"WAAA VOLLEYBALL!!!" Ni-ki shouted, running towards the net in excitement. The other members' faces lit up as well as they joined the maknae, eagerly waiting for instruction from their staff.

"That's right! First up you guys are gonna play volleyball!! We'll be splitting you into two teams, and the winning team gets to have beef for dinner tonight!!"

All of Enhypen's jaws dropped. To them, beef was like a national treasure, and the staff knew this very well. Suddenly, it wasn't just a friendly game of volleyball anymore. The members began to look at each other competitively, determined to win beef for themselves

"The teams will be as follows," a staff member continued. "Heeseung, Jay, and Sunghoon versus Jake, Sunoo, Jungwon, and Ni-ki."

Jake, Jungwon, and Ni-ki, the group's most athletic members, immediately screamed in excitement.

"GET READY TO TAKE THE BIGGEST L OF YOUR LIFETIMES" Ni-ki taunted as their team took one side of the court.

"GET READY TO EAT NOTHING FOR DINNER" Sunghoon, another one of the group's athletes, hollered back.

Heeseung and Jay looked at the other team enviously from behind him. Jay was envious because they were more athletic and therefore had a better chance at beef than his team. Heeseung was envious because they had Jake on their side.

Timeskip: 4:37pm

A staff member blew a whistle and flipped the scoreboard, showing a final 8-10.

"YEEAAAHHHH!!!" Jake's team all screeched after Jungwon spiked the ball in, earning them the final point. They immediately ran to and threw their arms around each other, jumping up and down in a victory circle.

"BEEF! BEEF! BEEF! BEEF!!" Ni-ki chanted and shook his butt in front of the other team as Sunoo laughed. Jay and Sunghoon fumed at the youngest's action, causing Jungwon to hurriedly run over and shake their hands to show good sportsmanship.

The boys were all dripping with sweat and panting from the intense game. Heeseung was bent over catching his breath, unaware of the fact that he was glaring at the other team. He stood up and wiped the sweat off his forehead, looking at Jake who was smiling fondly at the younger members, and another pang of envy rang throughout his body.

Catching the older's eye, Jake made his way over to Heeseung. "Good game hyung!!" he said, smiling widely at the older and going in for a high five, but Heeseung just nodded blankly and looked away towards the staff, waiting for the next instruction. Jake blinked, somewhat surprised, but decided to brush it off. Maybe he's just tired.

"Alright everyone! This next activity is to help you all cool down and relax before dinner. You'll be paired up with a partner and have an hour and a half to build a sand castle!! The staff will judge your designs, and the team that gets last place will have to clean up after dinner!!"

The group groaned as they began to chant a series of 'not me's. Cleaning up after seven grown men was the equivalent of asking to do hours of hard labor without pay. Nobody wanted to do it.

"Your new teams will be as follows: Jungwon and Sunoo, Sunghoon and Ni-ki, Jay and Jake, and Heeseung will work by himself." 

On that last note, all the younger members cheered, happy to have a partner to work with, but Heeseung's heart sank. Not only were he and Jake on different teams again, this time he was all by himself, which meant a high likelihood of having to clean up while the rest of the members (including Jake) had fun with each other. A visible frown spread across the older's lips. 

Noticing Heeseung's expression, the younger went over and patted his shoulder, offering a sympathetic smile.

"Good luck, hyung" he said. But before the older had a chance to thank him, Jake was already jogging his way over towards Jay.

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

a/n:

the amount of tension in this chapter- 

double post this week!! make sure to check out the next chapter ^^

*ੈ✩‧₊˚

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

265K 15.7K 33
if you ask sunghoon, he will probably said what he feels for jake was 𝙟𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙮 but he can't help but to fall for it. no matter how many time...
114K 6K 18
Jake feels that he has never been in love but things change when he realizes his feelings for his long time best friend, Sunghoon. or Watch as both J...
41.4K 1.9K 28
Love is in the air for Enhypen - with the exception of Ni-Ki, everyone's coupled up (and it doesn't matter to Ni-Ki as he's the center of the fan uni...
106K 2.6K 39
❝ I never knew love could taste this good until I tasted yours. ❞ Park Y/n was having the time of her life at her friend's party, but when Lee Heeseu...