A Chance To Make Things Right...

By Mavaezz_taetae

(completed)✅ "I love you "--Taehyung "No you can't ... Don't waste your time on me cause I'm already dead "... More

Part : 1
Part : 2
Part : 3
Part : 4
Part : 5
Part : 6
part : 7
Part : 8
Part : 9
Part : 10
Part : 11
Part : 12
Part : 13
Part : 14
Part : 15
Part : 16
Part : 17
Part : 18
Part : 19
Part : 20
Part : 21
🔸Important 🔸
Part : 22
Part : 23
💓
Part : 24
Part : 25
Part : 26
Part : 27
Part : 28(🔞)
Part : 29
Part : 30
Part : 31
Part : 32
Part : 33
Part : 34
Part : 35
Part : 36
Part : 37💗
Part : 38
Part : 39
Part : 40
Part : 41🔞
Part : 42
Part : 44
⁉️
Part : 45
Part : 46🔞
Answers of QNA
Part : 47
Part : 48
Part : 49💗
Part : 50
Part : 51
Part : 52 💗THE END

Part : 43

5.1K 315 45
By Mavaezz_taetae

Taehyung scoffed. “Come on, kook, I know it’s a girl. The baby is a girl.”

Jungkook rolled his eyes. “Really? Well too bad for you, it’s a boy.”

“Whatever.” The elder mumbled and looked at yeontan ..who was circling around his daddy.

Here’s the thing. They had their scan two weeks ago where they were supposed to find out the gender of the baby. Eventually, Taehyung agreed about not knowing the gender because he claims. That he already knows it so he found it useless for the doctor to say the same. Thing. Since then he always teases jungkook  about the baby being a girl and how sure he is of himself. When jungkook asked him how he knew this, he said it’s a ‘Dada instinct’.

But that’s where he is wrong. Jungkook’s ‘Mama instinct’ says that it’s a boy and one should never question his ‘Mama instinct’.

At first, the pretty boy wanted a girl just like he did years ago, but then something deep inside keeps nagging him that it’s going to be a boy who will look like Taehyung and hopefully with the pretty boy's nature. He is already having a hard time keeping himself sane with Taehyung, he don’t want another person who will team up with Taehyung and drive him.insane.

Or else he has to be a strict mommy.

He don’t want to be a strict mommy.

Jungkook scoffed. “Fine. Don’t start throwing tantrums when you hold a boy in your arms.”

Taehyung smirked. “Oh really? Fine. Let’s make a deal. If the baby is a girl, I get to name her.”

“NO!” the pretty boy gasped and pointed an accusing finger at him. “You’ll name the child kim kimchi”

“Dammit!” the elder cursed under his breath. “I have to think of a new name now.”

Jungkook simply shook his head in disbelief and continued reading his book. Taehyung gets up from the couch and picks up the dog...in his arms ...

Jungkook’s eyes widened in shock and he scooted over. “What the hell are you doing, kim?!”

Taehyung shrugged and  tickled behind the yeontan's ear. “Don’t you want a female companion, tannie? Don’t you want someone to carry on with your legacy? Yes, you do. Yes, you do.” He cooed.

Jungkook kept staring at the duo in annoyed There are many things which Taehyung does all the time and most of them annoy him but this one, it frustrates me. First was jimin with his crazy love for dogs and now it’s Taehyung with his dog.

Taehyung made a kissy face and keeps tickling the yoentan. “Why don’t you tell your Mama that you want a girl? I know you want to. Yes, you want to.”

Then out of nowhere the elder places the dog on the Pretty boy's stomach.

Jungkook emitted a blood curdling scream.okay fine yes he’s kind of afraid of dogs .. well he has a valid reason for that too... Once in his early childhood he was trying to catch a Street dog but that dog ended up biting him in his fingers and that incident made the pretty boy scared of dogs... It was more like a trauma for him .

Taehyung started laughing. Seeing the pretty boy’s animated face ...

“KIM! GET THAT DOG OFF ME!”

“No.” The elder laughed.

“taehyung” he cried and tried to move his stomach so that the dog could fall on the floor, but it stayed right there.

Taehyung snickered. “This is so fun. I didn’t know that you are actually scared of tannie ”

“I’m not scared of this street dog!” he snapped. Well he would never admit that ...but he was scared

“I’m terrified!”

Taehyung’s lips turned into an evil smile. “Let’s have a deal. I will take yeontan back to it’s cage if you say that  kim Yeontan is not a Street dog.”

Jungkook shot him a deadly glare. “Why are you Doing this?” he hissed.

The elder smirked. “Cause it’s fun. Just fun.”

The dog moved on Jungkook’s stomach and he shrieked. “taehyung! Stop this nuisance right Now.”

“I am not doing anything.” Taehyung said casually. “yeontan is just showing you his love and adoration for you. Pat his head.”

“No! It’s a fucking street dog!”

“jungkook, it won’t bite you.” The elder frowned. “See, it’s just showing his puppy eye’s.”

The pretty boy looked down and screamed again.

“I wonder how you will handle a baby if you can’t handle a dog ” the elder mumbled and sighed profoundly.

Jungkook smacked his arm. “Because it’s a baby and this is a dog!”

“He is my son.” He said smoothly. “Come On, you can say it.”

Jungkook shook his head violently and tried to flick the dog off his stomach, but screamed again when it touched his finger with its  little paw.

“taehyung, get it off me...please.” he begged the elder

The elder sighed. “Fine. Just repeat after me. You can do that, right?”

The pretty boy shot him a glare and gulped inaudibly, slowly nodding his head in defeat.

Taehyung grinned. “ yeontan”

“yeontan.” Jungkpok repeated.

“Is.”

“Is.”

“my son”

“a street dog.”

The elder’s face palmed and groaned in frustration. “It’s not a Street dog... He is my son”

“street dog.” The pretty boy deadpanned. “Now take it off!”

“No.” jungkook need to do something to get rid of the elder’s  stubbornness. Suddenly they heard the doorbell ring. They gave each other a confused look.

“Are you expecting someone?” jungkook asked.

“No.” Taehyung got up from the couch. “You stay here and practice saying that, I’ll see who it is.”

The pretty boy glared at the creature sitting on his stomach. “It’s a boy and you are a Street dog. .”

Yeontan kept staring at the pretty boy innocently with small black eyes. Hmm. This has to be the first time jungkook is seeing him this close to him. Brown white fur, black eyes, weird looking pink nose and legs hidden somewhere below his fat stomach.

He looks disgusting.

Jungkook kept staring at yeontan when suddenly yeontan twitched his nose.

Jungkook twitched his in return.

Yeontan twitched his nose again.

Jungkook twitched his again.

Okay . Yeontan is  not that disgusting. He is a silent nose twitching rodent who does nothing all day. But jungkook don’t like him. It’s a  dog ... And the pretty boy hates dogs ...

They continue their nose twitching silent conversation till the pretty boy heard a small thud which makes him jump in fright and the dog falls on the floor.

Jungkook flinched a little and looked down to see if the dog was okay or not ... Yeontan was completely fine and already settled down near at the pretty boy’s leg..

When he looked up  his face  twitched in confusion when he saw the object on the table. It’s silver, shiny and a bit bigger than the usual envelopes.

It’s another wedding invitation.

Well he’s  not going to attend any other weeding’s.. .

He frowned when he saw the elder standing in front of him, cross armed and frowning at the envelope.

“What’s... What’s wrong Taehyung? Jungkook asked him curiously.

“Nothing.” The elder said quickly. “It’s just bogum and lisa’s wedding next week.”

“Oh.” The pretty boy mumbled and looked away, trying To ignore that familiar pang in his chest.

“Um, yeah. But I am not going.” Jungkook look at the elder in surprise.

Is he out of his mind?

“Why?” he questioned. “You should go.”

Taehyung chuckled and shook his head. “I already told them that I am not coming because things are getting busy at the shop and I can’t take a leave right now. Besides, I can’t leave any of you alone.”

The pretty boy sighed. “taehyung, you don’t need to worry about us. We’ll be fine. Just go the wedding, meet your friends and—”

“No.” Taehyung interrupted. “Not going Anywhere without you unless you come With me and I don’t think that a five Month old pregnant man is going to travel to daegu for a wedding.” The pretty boy scoffed. “I am the one who is pregnant. Not you. You can travel.”

The elder ran his fingers through his hair and sighed loudly. “I am not going anywhere. You, the baby and my bakery are more important than their wedding and they understand it yet they sent me the invite hoping that I would change my plans at the last minute which is something that is not going to happen.”

Jungkook bit his inner cheek and pouted, giving him an innocent look. “But...but you’ll meet your niece and nephew. You didn’t get to meet them properly last time and hyeko will also be there. I’m sure she misses you.”

Taehyung pinched the bridge of his nose and knelt down in front the Pregnant bunny, cupping his face. “I know she does, but I’ll meet her someday later. Right now, being here in seoul with you is my priority and not going to some wedding.”

Jungkook bit hos lower lip and stared at the elder in pure amazement. That has to be the most beautiful thing someone has ever said to him in a long time. He remembered how it feels like to put someone first in your life, but he had forgotten how it feels like to be the first in someone’s life. Taehyung just did that for him..

It’s been a very long time since someone did that for him..

“Okay.” Jungkook murmured, looking straight into Taehyung’s eyes. “Nobody is going anywhere.”

The elder grinned and pecked his nose. “l am glad that we have come to an agreement.”

“Me too.” The pretty boy whispered.

Jungkook’s breath hitched and he felt his heart do some familiar movements as they slowly leaned their faces. He closed his eyes and moaned in bliss when he felt the softest touch of Taehyung’s lips on him.. his hands slowly moved up to his collar and gripped it tightly, pulling the elder closer to him as an effort to deepen the kiss. Taehyung emitted an animalistic sound which did wonders to the region between his legs. The need to feel him and touch him was consuming Jungkook .  The elder’s one hand was secured on the pretty boy's belly while the other kept touching him at places jungkook wanted to be touched at. Taehyung broke off the kiss and latched his mouth onto jumgkook's neck, peppering it with small kisses.

“I can never get enough of you.” The elder murmured huskily and bit Jungkook’s earlobe.

“That makes both of us.” The pretty boy moaned.

They kept discovering each other by their sensual touches and kisses when suddenly they froze and looked at each other in astonishment.

“D-Did you...Did you feel that?” jungkook asked with tears brimming up in his eyes.

Taehyung kept staring at him with wide eyes. “The baby just kicked.”

Jungkook’s lips started quivering and placed his hands on his stomach.

“C-Can you hear me?” jungkook gasped in surprise when they felt another kick. “Mommy loves you so much and he can’t wait to meet you. You hear me? I-I love you so much.”

Taehyung wiped Jungkook’s tears of joy and placed a Big kiss on his stomach.

“Dada loves you too and he can’t wwait hold you.” He murmured against the pretty Boy's stomach and laughed when he earned a kick. “This is so amazing.” He whispered in awe. “Both of you are amazing and I love you both so much.” He got up and placed a soft kiss on Jungkook’s lips.

Jungkook kissed him back, ignoring the fluttering in his chest and gave the elder a small smile. “And the baby loves you too. I am sure of it.”

Taehyung grinned and knelt down again, stroking his stomach and mumbling some things that jungkook couldn’t hear.

And just like that all those thoughts about everything turned into a feeling. The pretty boy watched the man saying things to their child in awe and he felt his heart doing strange yet familiar things to him.

“tae” the elder looked up. “I am glad that I Got to share this moment with you.”

Somehow, jungkook don’t t see himself sharing this moment with haein because he had not even had the chance to think of their future. He had never imagined that he would share this moment with anybody because he had never thought that he would ever get a chance to have this moment.

Yet here he is , feeling the baby’s first kick with Taehyung.

Taehyung smiled and held the pretty boy's face. “Well, if that’s the case then I am glad that I got to share this moment with you too.”

Jungkook held his hand and mumbled, “Thank You, for not going to the wedding.”

Taehyung chuckled. “Wasn’t even planning to go, but we need to dress all fancy and stuff and FaceTime during the time of the ceremony or else  lisa will have my head.”

“Yeah, we can do that.” Jungkook  agreed. If the elder can decide not to go to the wedding for him, this is the least he can do for Taehyung.

“Oh! And one more thing. I am naming the baby girl.” The elder motioned between him and jumgkook's swollen belly. “We just agreed on it.”

The pretty boy scoffed and rolled his eyes. “For the last time, it’s a boy. The baby is a boy.”

Taehyung gave him one of his mischievous smiles. “Majority wins, kook...You can’t do anything anymore.”

“You wish.” Jungkook snorted. “I am naming the baby boy.”

“well we will see that” Taehyung said and placed a Big fat kiss on Jungkook’s  bump, he grinned like an idiot and started caressing his belly with his both handS and talking  gibberish that jungkook had no idea about ...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

143K 8.1K 54
"I don't know where our relationship will go. Loving same gender is consider as a sin here - " the talking man cut off by other man who suddenly pull...
266K 10.6K 33
[B×B] ff (complete) ✅ I hate you ! I hate you! I hate you ! Kim Taehyung! --JJK I'm going to get my revenge on you Jeon Jungkook , you just wait...
260K 9.1K 70
" You can love anyone and sleep around even after our wedding, I don't care. Just don't expect either thing from me, TILL DEATH DO US APART ! " Even...
1M 48.4K 40
"You sure got the guts huh?" "P-Please spare me, Sir..." "Are you nuts? Everyone knows the rule, moron. If you touched my precious one time, I'll cut...