Hunter's Eye | Twisted Wonder...

By Mauxixxx

Y/n is a Guard for Malleus as well as a hunter for fun. You were was advised by Malleus himself to attend Nig... More

☆ Introduction ☆
* Welcome to the Villain's world 1 *
* 2 *
* 3 *
* 4 *
* 5 *
♡ The Rose-Red Tyrant ♡
♡ 1 ♡
♡ 2 ♡
♡ 3 ♡
♡ 4 ♡
♡ 5 ♡
♡7♡
♡8♡
♡ 9 ♡
♡ 10 ♡
♡ 11 ♡
♡ 12 ♡
♡ 13 ♡
♡14♡
♡ 15 ♡
* An Unusual meeting *
The Usurper from the wilds
▪︎ 1 ▪︎
▪︎ 2 ▪︎
▪︎ 3 ▪︎
▪︎ 4 ▪︎

♡6♡

1.9K 118 31
By Mauxixxx

You didn't really want to prune all the chestnuts by hand so you did the obvious easy way.
Sneak some more chestnuts into Ace's pile and use your magic to prune the rest of yours.

'He shouldn't have turned around from his pile, not my fault' You smirked as you went from looking at the chestnut you were currently pruning to Ace. His face showed annoyance and boredom as he turned back around.

_________________________________________

You had taken an apple that Trey offered you and just stared as your magic did its thing. Just as you took another bite, Ace finnished his chestnut pile causing you to look over to him.
You also had just finished your chestnut pile and cancelled your magic.

"Finally! Got em' all pruned" He huffed while dropping onto the nearest stool.

"My arm is killing me" Deuce put his bowl down too and placed his arms onto the counter to use it as a head rest.

"Awh you guys did so good!" You swallowed your bite and grinned at them both.

Deuce and Ace both lifted their heads slightly to glare at you.
"You used magic the whole time!" Deuce groaned and he went back to his original position.

"Why did I get the most out of everyone!" Ace exclaimed while throwing his head back once more.

"Huh? You had the same amount as everyone else" You stated then took a final bite of your apple before throwing it in the bin. Ace didn't reply but groaned slightly.

"It'll all be sweeter for your pain" Trey grinned and patted them both on the shoulder.

"The smell alone has me drooling..." Grim stared at the pile of chestnuts.

He wasn't allowed to prune any himself. Yuu didn't trust him to not eat any of them. That being said Yuu couldn't prune them either because he had to hold back Grim from eating them.

Trey walked over to the cupboards and started pulling out some ingredients.
"I just need to add butter and sugar to the chestnut paste and~" He dragged put put last word and made his way over to another cupboard.
"A sensible splash of oyster sauce! It's my special ingredient" He held it up for the rest to see, all the while he had a silly grin plasted across his face.

'Ah that old trick...' You smiled back to him with a slight nod.

"Oyster sauce?!" They both shot up from relaxing due to their pure shock.

"Yep! The unami of the oysters gives the cream a deep, savoury flavour" He opened the container to show them it better.
"All the best bakers use this brand in their tarts"

"Mhm! When I lived with Trey and his parents for a while they taught me the secret recipe. It's so good" You exclaimed with fake stars in your eyes as you started at the oyster sauce.

"Really? But isn't oyster sauce like, super salty..." Deuce was skeptic as he stared at the sauce Trey was holding.

Ace hummed before replying.
"Mmm but don't some folk put chocolate in curry? Maybe it's the same idea"

'Oh you sweet naïve fool..' It was so difficult for you to not burst out laughing. Trey seemed to not be able to handle it as well as you and bust out laughing. In turn you ended up cracking too, you folded over while holding your stomach as you laughed.

"I-im kidding!" Trey managed to get out between his laughs.
"No one in their right mind would put oyster sauce into their pastry" He took a deep breath, a large smile still present on his and your face.

"What?! So you were yanking our chain?" Ace crossed his arms over his chest as he glared at Trey. You heard light laughter from behind you, when you turned you saw Yuu covering his mouth with his hand to stop laughing. After flashing him a toothy smile you turned back around to see Ace and Deuce still angry.

"Wouldnt it be more like yanking your collar..." You stated while avoiding eye contact with Ace.

"Oi!" He shouted with a huff.

"Pfft... I mean if you used your brain, you would have realised how silly that was" Trey smirked at Ace and Deuce.

'It's Ace we're talking about come on..'

"Let that be a lesson to you both: don't believe everything you hear" He smiled with his hands on his hips.

"And here I thought that human was somewhat decent..." Grim jumped down from Yuu's restraint and stood next to the rest of you, Yuu following behind.

With a soft chuckle Trey put the oyster sauce back into the cupboard and made his way to the chestnut paste that was sat waiting.
"Next I'll put in the cream....oh!" Trey's eyes widened in shock as he stared at the cream in his hand.

"What's wrong?" Yuu asked as he leaned over your shoulder to have a look at what was happening.

"You guys gathered so many chestnuts that I think we might have over done it on the chestnut paste..." He sighed has he placed the cream back down.
"I don't think we have enough cream to mix in"

"I'll go pick some up, do they sell it at the school store?" Deuce stood up as he checked his pocket for his money.

"Mhm Sam sells anything you can think of" You smiled as you reminisced on your first visits to Sam's shop.

"Oh can you buy me some other stuff too? I'll give you the money for it let me just write it on paper" Trey turned to pull paper from his blazer that had been hung up on the wall.

"Eh I don't think I'll be able to carry it all on my own... Yuu could you help me out?"

"I've never been to the school store before so sure" Yuu went over to grab his blazer and put it back on.

"I'm coming too! I'm getting tired here" Grim stretched out then ran and jumped onto Yuu's shoulder after he placed his blazer on.

"Why are you tired you haven't done anything...." You sighed and sat down.

"We'll be back soon guys!' Deuce shouted before leaving.

_________________________________________

"Wait didn't you say you used to live with Trey..." Ace suddenly spoke up up through the silence.

"What?" You and Trey said in unison, you could see Trey's small smirk.

_________________________________________

"Uno!" You shouted and placed your final card onto the pile of uno cards. For some reason Ace just carries a deck of Uno cards with him but it kept you three entertained while waiting on Deuce, Yuu and Grim so you didn't question it.

"Again!?" Ace threw his cards down and threw his head back with a groan.

A laugh escaped your lips as the door swung open to reveal Deuce carrying the bags and Yuu carrying Grim.

"Finally you're back! Took you long enough" Ace began to pick up all the scattered cards and returned them to his blazer pocket.

"Great Let's get this tart-y started!" Trey gleefully exclaimed as he took the bags off of Deuce.

"...." You all just stared at Trey without saying anything.

"No? Alright..." Trey sighed at his failed joke and hung his head low.

_________________________________________

Grim and Ace cheered in unison as the final touches were added to the tart.

"Fin..ished.." Deuce mumbled as he dejectedly put his down onto the counter top.

"Did something happen to him while you guys were shopping" Ace raised an eyebrow towards Yuu and Grim.

"He's still in shock" Yuu bluntly stated as he wiped some powder off his shirt.

"For sixteen years..." He sat down onto the nearest stool as if he was contemplenting his entire existence.

"Eh?" You also turned to Yuu in a questioning manner.

He leaned down over your shoulder to you ear and whispered.
"He learnt about unfertalised eggs"
He chuckled lightly before retracting back to standing up straight.

"Wait he didn't know that? I knew he was an idiot but..." You stared at Deuce in disbelief.

_________________________________________

1346 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.2K 235 5
Twisted Wonderland's cast realizes that (Yuu) is a girl. - WIP > Reviewing a couple of things in the text - Platonic relationships with a sprinkle o...
89.9K 3.6K 50
『Various Twisted Wonderland + Male!OC X Goddess! Madoka Kaname! Reader』 『Slight Yandere... More Possesive tho』 ╔══ ✦❘༻༺❘✦ ═════╗ "𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐮...
68.9K 2.3K 36
[ " 𝗖𝗮𝗻 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘁𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗔𝗰𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝘁𝗳𝘂 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗮𝗺𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝘂𝘀 𝗷𝗼𝗸𝗲𝘀 𝗯𝗲𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗜 𝗽𝘂𝗻𝗰𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗶𝘁 𝗼𝘂𝘁�...
10.6K 302 12
(A Twisted Wonderland x Female Reader fanfic) (UNDER MAJOR EDITING) "Where are we?" "Huh? Did we pulled a Henry Potter?" "No shit sherlock, we're in...