A Doll Ruined It All

By jjkwritez

Where Y/N is about to give birth to her and jungkook's child, she is experiencing some unusual things in her... More

WARNING!!!
Introduction
Present
Beginning
Unusual
Illusions
Thank you @thvfiqz
Night
GUYS!!
hihi sorry
Lone
Welcome
Bizzare
Escorted Her
Lullaby
Hocused
A Road Without A Way
Escape
Thank You!
ANNOUNCEMENT!!

Found You

222 9 0
By jjkwritez

Jungkook: What? A doll?

(You nodded) You're not a kid to play with doll.. (he looked at doll with confusion)

You: Aish, not for me.. This present is for baby..

Jungkook: And what if there will be a boy, I think we should give this gift to any girl child..

You: Whattt? It's for my baby okay, And this is a very wrong thing to Don't accept someone's present

You: We should be grateful, if someone give us even useless things.

Jungkook: Okay Mam, I'm sorry.. Please Keep this with you..

You: Hmm, Now I'm gonna sleep... I'm tired of watching movies and eating

Jungkook: Yeah sure, You're really hard working nowdays..

You: WAIT-There's a Necklace too, Maybe it's for doll.. Cute..

Jungkook focusing on watching Sports Match You: I'm putting this in closet.. (You left)

Next morning

You watered the rose budding on small sapling, while humming.. Your phone buzzed, you smiled seeing the Caller ID

You: Finally, You remembered me Sana..

Sana: Shouldn't I be the one asking this? Anyways how are you and junior kook is doing?

You: Both are Good

Sana: Great, By the way Are you free?

You: You're asking me, I'm free? All day I've nothing to do, grievously we don't have neighbors, Nor I can see Kids playing around here.. I'm just bored all day..

Sana: Aww my y/niee, it's okay soon you'll have a little one to play with (you smiled) So Come to Hamsberg Cafe within an hour..

You: Oh okay Bye (you hung up)

You turned to go Inside, but stopped on hearing a cute giggling voice of kid..

You: Is there any kid? (You tried to follow the voice but nothing found out)

You shook your head and went in..

Sara: Oh you bought new hand bag..

You: Eomma gave me this, I love it..

Sana: Wow, Jimin's eomma just gave me taunt, your mother-in law is so sweet, and have good taste of colours..

She noticed something in your bag...

Sana: Do you still like dolls?

~~~

To be continued

~Ama 🤍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.8K 595 34
Jungkook's father has recently been in a relationship with a woman and are soon to be wed. Jungkook's first opinion of the woman is brilliant; he thi...
3.7K 218 32
Yn- You killed him with your own hands, she was traumatized because of you yet I decided to marry you. ??- And what your parents did they both kille...
70.1K 5.7K 50
Jimin and Jungkook are the happily married ideal couple. To the world they are the best made for each other. But what will happen when one day their...
23.1K 663 27
[Read Won't Let You Go before reading this. This book continues from it] "You're finally with me again kitten." He said, smirking. "Let me go Jungkoo...