"𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐓-𝐀𝐒𝐓...

By thomaxveve

KOZUME KENMA X MALE!READER. y/n l/n is the gayest piece of shit who dedicates his whole life to kodzuken, his... More

00 - introduction!
01 - smelly dorm
02 - favourite streamer
03 - meeting him
04 - wedding
05 - a day out
05.5 - tiny conversations
06 - invitation
07 - his voice
08 - late night texts
09 - meet up
10 - roommates
11 - be my boyfriend
12 - new mission
13 - past feelings
14 - drunk ass hoes
15 - moving on
16 - the aftermath
17 - sudden call
18 - pool party
19 - pretending
19.5 - they're dating your honor
20 - nicknames
21 - prenk
22 - practice
23 - pre-marital sex?
24 - rich bitch
25 - crazy ass bar night pt. 1
26 - crazy ass bar night pt. 2
27 - homosexual siblings
28 - tease
29 - deepest darkest secret
30 - touch starved
31 - almost caught lackin
32 - secret room
33 - can't be mad forever
34 - new feelings
34.5 - ship sailed
35 - shitcon! pt1
37 - shitcon! pt3
38 - shitcon! pt4
39 - back home
40 - slow-paced
41 - exposed
41.5 - future plans
42 - two bros chillin'
43 - pervert.
44 - sturdy asf
45 - fallen ace
46 - caught
! upcoming book !
47 - fair trade.
! NEW BOOK !

36 - shitcon! pt2

1.3K 34 11
By thomaxveve

"Y/N, KENMA PUBLICLY ACCEPTED YOUR LOVE CONFESSION." a person suddenly screamed.

"bro what." y/n was confused. "HUH, WHAT?"

"YOURE WINNING AT LIFE."

"we already got married though." y/n said holding up his phone with a selfie of him and kenma together.

"WHAT? Y/N. YOU DIDN'T TELL ME THIS?!" his friend jumped off his chair and cried on top of him while everyone just started fangirling over the news.

"I DONT NEED TO TELL YOU EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENS IN MY LIFE. YOU'RE NOT MY DAD-"

"Y/N, YOU DIDN'T EVEN GIVE ME A CHANCE YET." the girl who sat next to him hugged him, also crying.

"I KNEW YOU HAD A CRUSH ON Y/N BITCH, HES MINE."

"SHUT UP, YOU JUST WANT HIS MONEY-"

"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?"

-

the panel became a fight zone between two of y/n's friends and they had to have security come over and break them apart.

they apologised later on as well, but even before they did, people still seemed to enjoy whatever the fuck went down.

since y/n's event had been finished earlier due to the whole ruckus, he went to go see what kenma was up to.

he put on a cap and a mask to make sure he wouldn't be recognised by anyone in the room, he didn't want to repeat another havoc in kenma's panel.

"SO YOU'RE DATING [USERNAME]?" a girl asks while having a rosary, she had just finished praying that her otp were actually together.

"yes. i am." kenma smiled. "y/n is mine."

y/n freezes. 'im his? IM HIS. OH MY GOD.' he sits down while people scream over what kenma just said.

"TELL US MORE, WHATS Y/N LIKE AS A BOYFRIEND?"

"thats something that id like to keep to myself." kenma starts, "all i can say is that, he's the best ive ever had."

y/n literally starts crying on the spot.

-

good morning.
group description
oikawa please come to shiratorizawa.
-

sun-ball
wow

y/n and kenma are
having fun without us

daddy milkers
its shitcon, why would they
ever take you

sun-ball
DONT I GET LIKE, VIP TICKETS
FOR BEING FRIENDS WITH THEM

soomoo
HELP-

shoyo is so innocent 😭

daddy milkers
now who the fuck told u
that.

THIS IS ALL A PART OF HIS
DISGUISE 🧍

HES NOT INNOCENT

NUH UH.

french fried
ok bro chill.

fatassykawa
bruh i aint even know
y/n was famous for creating
videos n shit wtf

soomoo
only his og besties did 🙈

fatassykawa
WOW.

yamagoo-PURR 😋
GUYS

IM DYING

DELETE TWITTER WHILE
YOU CAN

OR TURN OFF NOTIFICATIONS

french fried
why do you have a new
security code?

daddy milkers
ayo aren't you like

his bestie

u should know 🤨

french fried
shut up you ass shit

yamagoo-PURR 😋
BECAUSE MY OTHER
PHONE EXPLODED

TWITTER IS CRAZY

THEY FOUND OUT Y/N AND
KENMA ARE BFS AND NOW
THEIR HASHTAG IS NUMBER 1
TRENDING EVERYWHERE 😭

hairless
i was a victim...💔💔

french fried
wow. thank god i dont have
that shit.

yamagoo-PURR 😋
omg TSUKKI I HEARD U AND
KUROO STARTED DATING

hairless
THEY WHAT??

mommy-shark
WHAYYTTTTTTTT

french fried
no comment🖕

bitchy-noya
AYO DRAG HIM.

-

once kenma's event was over, he had immediately called y/n, who picked up after 2 rings.

"hey, are you done with your panel yet?" kenma asked while packing up the gifts he had received from fans.

"yeah, it ended early. " y/n said.

kenma had definitely heard y/n's voice twice. "where are you right now?"

he looked around to see him standing right behind him. he freaked out and stepped away a little.

"shit! n/n, you scared the fuck out of me."

"you said i was yours in front of your fans." y/n's puffy eyes were full of tears once again, he'd been crying for a long time.

kenma cut off the ongoing call, and hugged y/n, "did you not want that?"

"no, you shit fuck, im crying because im so happy." y/n sniffled, holding kenma.

"oh." kenma just stared up at him, "that's dumb. don't waste your tears." he reached out to wipe his face.

"lets go get something to eat." he suggested, y/n's eyes immediately lit up.

kenma took y/n to a nearby restaurant to get some lunch, which y/n obviously paid for.

-

after a long afternoon, they decided to take some rest.

"my eyes are shutting, help." y/n groans, laying in kenma's lap.

"so sleep." the pudding head replied with usual monotonous tone. he was way too busy playing his video games.

"but i just want to spend more time with you." y/n was literally throwing a tantrum.

kenma paused his game and put it aside to stare down at y/n.

"just go to sleep, n/n."

y/n sighed and took off his shirt to fall asleep. "okay, im sleeping." he hugged kenma's hips while lying down, using his thighs as a pillow to rest his head.

"your thighs are warm." y/n smiled as he slightly rubbed his face on his legs.

kenma's face turned pink. "whats up with the sudden comment..?"

"what? are you feeling shy right now?" y/n chuckled, he placed his hands where he'd been resting and kissed them.

kenma groaned softly without being aware of himself. both of them froze.

"ah. kozu, was that.." y/n sat up quickly. "im sorry, i didn't mean to do that." he placed his hand on his cheek.

kenma just stared down in disbelief. he knew he couldn't look up at y/n or else it would be much more noticeable than it is now. "no, it's fine."

"are you sure? do you want me to order some pie or something?"

suddenly kenma's phone started ringing. kenma got up to check who it was.

"oh. its kuroo." he lifted his phone before saying, "n/n, you should take some rest." he managed to utter without making eye contact with y/n.

after picking up, he heard kuroo screaming about tsukishima. he sighed in relief, not because his bestfriend actually managed to win the guy of his dreams, but because he finally got his problem resolved just by hearing kuroo's voice.

-

a/n: ong hi im bakc

- twerks ✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.3K 1.1K 18
Kenma Kozume always kept to himself, until one day when he revolved his whole life to someone else. ~ Warning: This is actually really cringy. Unless...
35.6K 1.1K 15
Kozume Kenma wasn't very talkative. He didn't like hanging out with people, or even interacting with them. But because of this he was teased a bit. H...
40.3K 1K 35
kozume kenma did not know how to talk to people. he didn't want to, he didn't care to. but an unexpected girl, with an unexpected talent, pulled him...
87.5K 2.2K 20
The Karasuno Volleyball Club will have a trip during summer break as a way of relaxing. They decide to go to the beach for a week and have the time o...