Gяαρε JєƖƖу [Mιηѕυηg] [Ɓσσк Ƭ...

By Honney_Yellow

Sтяαωвєяяу JєƖƖу 2.0 Jisung really only wanted a kitten...so how in the hell did he end up with Minho ? [N... More

Iηтяσ
❖ Ƙιтту? ❖
❖ AɗσяαвƖє Iηтяυɗєя ❖
❖ Ɲєω Rσσммαтє ? ❖
❖ Ƭнαт'ѕ MƳ вєɗ !! ❖
❖ AρσƖσgιєѕ Aηɗ SηυggƖєѕ ❖
❖ Ɯнєη Rαввιтѕ Aттαcк ❖
❖ ƤєяѕσηαƖ Sραcє..Ɛνєя нєαяɗ Of Iт? ❖
❖ Ƥιzzα Ɛxρєяιмєηт ❖
❖ Aттєηтιση Aт AƖƖ Ƭιмєѕ ❖
❖ Sυρєямαякєт Ƒяєηzу ❖
❖ ƤσρѕιcƖєѕ ❖
❖ AιяρƖαηє Rιɗє ❖
❖ Ɗєєяѕ Aяєη'т Sну ❖
❖ Ƭσσ Mαηу Qυєѕтισηѕ ❖
❖ Ƭяυcє? ❖
❖ Ƥαятηєя Iη Ƈяιмє ❖
❖ Lιєѕ, Lιєѕ αηɗ мσяє Lιєѕ! ❖
❖ Ƈυтє Lιттℓє Mσηѕтєя ❖

❖ Ɲєω Ƒяιєηɗѕ! ❖

1.6K 67 49
By Honney_Yellow

••••

This didn't take as long as I thought! The next chapter should be out soon as well hopefully

Maybe Minho had a little of an oral fixation.

Jisung had fallen asleep towards the middle of the ride with the hybrid tucked comfortably underneath his arm, or uncomfortable as they could with the seat belts on.

He was sleeping great until he felt a small prick on his middle and index finger. He groaned, but ignored it for a little longer until a sharp pain pressed into the pad of his thumb once again.

Jisung jerked up in his seat, confused and tired, trying to find out what the problem was while his eyes focused to the light. When he looked over to Minho, he had his fingers in his mouth while happily playing a game on Hyunjin's phone.

"Um...Minho-'' Jisung pulled his hand back, ignoring the hybrid's whine of protest and wiping his fingers off. "What's up with you baby?" He smiled softly, leaning over to poke him in his cheek.

Minho didn't say anything but kept the unhappy look on his face as he continued playing the fighting game on the phone.

That wasn't the end of it though. A few minutes later Minho squirmed in his seat, eyeing Jisung's hands and taking them into his own, pouting whenever the human would pull them away.

Jisung had to somehow calm him down while also making sure that he wasn't drawing unnecessary attention.

"Minho! No-" He was trying to force the hybrid back into his seat and buckling the belt in place while also simultaneously trying to keep his hands away from Minho's mouth.

The struggle continued on for ten minutes until the older gave up.

"Hey, sung? I bought some ice rings for Minho, they're in my bag. When we get to the house I'll give them to you." Hyunjin only spoke up after he was done recording the whole ordeal- reaching over and patting his shoulder. "I would have given them to you earlier but I forgot. It  would've worked great right now."

'Thanks for nothing, Hyunjin...'

»»-———— ☠ ————-««

Jisung got lucky, Minho had fallen asleep halfway into the flight and he was sluggish the entire time as they were getting off. Minho pretty much dropped his entire body weight against Jisung until they were at the baggage claim waiting for their luggage.

"Sungie? Why are those tiny humans matching?" Minho was pointing to a pair of twins in a stroller, baffled that they were so small along with the fact that they were dressed exactly the same.

"Those are twin babies, Min. They came out looking the same and at the same time is all that means."

Jisung grabbed his shoulders and led him towards the other hybrid. "Why don't you and Binnie go sit over there?" Changbin wasted no time, grabbing the other's arm and dragging him away.

Jisung turned back to the conveyor belt, keeping an eye out for their luggage.

"Have you ever thought about like...why penguins don't have knees?"

Jisung looked over at Hyunjin with both a confused and annoyed look. He was tired and didn't feel like dealing with whatever the hell Hyunjin was about to say. "They do have knees, what are you talking about?"

The taller gasped, pulling out his phone to go on google and search it up. "No they don't! How do you explain the waddling then?!"

Jisung didn't answer for the fact that he didn't care as well as that he had no idea. He paid more attention to their luggage, pulling them off the conveyor belt when they were close. 

Hyunjin was talking but he wasn't paying much attention. His personal bags had by passed them three times but Jisung  didn't feel like speaking up and telling him. 

"Hyunjin? Do you think I'm doing the right thing?"

Hyunjin put his phone down, turning to Jisung and stepping a little closer. "What do you mean?" He grabbed one of his bags once he finally noticed it was coming, they were only waiting for Hyunjin's at this point since Jisung knew to pack light. 

"Like with Minho. I know he came to me first but I just...I don't know."

"Are you having second thoughts about him living with you? Or did you mean something different?"

"No! No, it's not that. I meant like you and Bin- the relationship you guys have.."

Oh, yeah, Hyunjin understood what he was getting at. Him and Changbin were together, a couple kind of relationship to be specific that's very frowned upon in the city.

"Oh Ji, don't worry about that. Minho is perfect and you both compliment each other well." Hyunjin pulled his last bag and set it on the floor. "And that's the city, we're not there anymore. It's safe here."

Jisung nodded, appreciating the little small talk. They turned around to look for the hybrids, Jisung growing frantic when the two weren't in sight. "Minho?!" Despite the fact that both Minho and Changbin were seemingly missing, Jisung was the only one that looked worried.

"MIN-" Jisung looked to his left to the conveyor belts and saw Minho sitting on top of it with Changbin following his lead.

These two would be the death of him.

»»-———— ☠ ————-««

Chan and Felix were waiting outside, one more visibly excited than the other. Chan had a large smile on his face, tail wagging violently behind him. "Hi Jisung! Hi Hyunjin! Hi Binnie~"

Chan barely, if at all, got to see the three for the fact that he and Felix lived so far away. 

"Channie~" Changbin hopped over to the wolf hybrid to then be engulfed in a tight hug. He felt a kiss being pressed to the top of his head, he sighed happily, nuzzling into the older's shoulder.

"And what about me?" Felix frowned, holding his arms out and quickly found himself with an armful of bunny.

Minho watched the whole interaction silently, his body tense as he stared at Chan.

"Min?" Jisung gently nudged the male, head tilting. "Do you want to go say hi?" He took a hold of Minho's hand and pulled him closer to everybody. "They're nice."

Jisung pushed him forward towards Chan, the both of them just looking at each other without saying anything for much longer than normal.

"...Hi." Chan's tail started to swing back and forth again, taking small, unsure steps towards Minho with his arms outstretched.

Minho's face scrunched, giving Chan a look before ducking under his arms and walking to Felix. He slumped in his arms and hooked his chin on his shoulder, giving Chan a look from his position.

"Oh?" Felix was in shock but quickly wrapped his arms around the new hybrid. "Well aren't you just one of the cutest little things ever?!" He cooed, gushing over Minho. Felix raised his hand and lifted it towards the male's head.

"Felix!" Jisung hesitated, he knew Minho didn't like his hair being touched by him, never mind a stranger!..and maybe he was just a little bit jealous. "Hold on-"

Felix brushed his fingers through Minho's hair, becoming even more obsessed with the little purs coming from the hybrid. "The cutest baby ever~"

Chan whined, catching Felix's attention. He had his arms crossed over his chest, a pout on his lips. "You too, Channie."

Jisung was just happy that Minho liked them, minus Chan it seemed like. Oh well, they'll work on that.

"Oh! Ji? We have a surprise for you inside by the way."

Felix gestured for everyone to come inside but let Jisung walk in first.

Suspicious but Jisung didn't pay much attention to it. He stepped in to the house, appreciating the homey decoration that made him feel warm.

"...Great, you're here."

Jisung stopped, head whipping towards the living room. He immediately looked to Felix who had a sheepish smile on his face.

"YOU DIDN'T TELL ME HE WOULD BE HERE."

Jeongin rolled his eyes, leaning against the couch arm. He rested his elbow on it then leant his head against his hand. "I didn't know you'd be here either but you don't see me bitching about it."

"You little fuck-"

"Okay!" Felix clapped his hands to get everyone's attention, laughing nervously. "We still need to do some introductions." He gently pulled Minho off him and brought him in front of the two.

"I'm Jeongin, this is Seungmin." He pulled the hybrid up and towards the small group. "My little deer, isn't he cute?" Jeongin pinched his cheek, gaining a giggle and a snort in return.

He was, with antlers and small spotted ears. Seungmin's eyes were wide, curious as he looked at all the new faces. His head would lean slightly to one side due to the weight of his antlers if he didn't focus. "He's a little shy, give him some time to warm up to you guys."

"Great! Channie, why don't you take everyone to your room or to the garden for now until dinner is ready." Chan nodded, taking Changbin's hand and leading all the hybrids upstairs.

Everyone else sat down on either the couch or armchairs in the living room. "So Jisung, do you like it here?" Felix leant forward in his seat, excited for the answer he'd receive.

In all honesty, Jisung loved it. The first time he had visited it was like a breath of fresh air. Everyone was so nice compared to how it was back home. "It's great, I loved it as much as the first time I visited."

Felix nodded, smiling happily, "good, you know we have a lot of room here if you ever wanted to stay longer." He made eye contact with Hyunjin who nodded, encouraging him to keep going.

"Me and Channie have enough space for you and Minho..."

Jisung nodded, "yeah, and thank you for letting us stay. It's always fun visiting." Hyunjin groaned beside him, falling back against the couch while covering his face with his hands.

"You really are an idiot." Jisung glared at his cousin, annoyed that he was even there to begin with. 

"No, you're not understanding." Felix shook his head,  "Ji, Chan and I think you should move out here with us. It's a great neighborhood, it's non-judgmental."

Jisung's lips parted, at a loss for words while he thought about what Felix had just said. "Well I"

"Sungie!" A loud wail was heard from across the house.

Jisung was quick to stand and run in the direction he was called for. He wouldn't have been in such a severe state of panic if it wasn't for the fact that Minho never calls for him like that.

That talk with Felix would have to wait.

••••

Next chapter will be in the hybrids pov💫

[1780 Words]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 311 12
"𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚒𝚖𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚋𝚕𝚎." 𝚜𝚊𝚒𝚍 𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚍𝚎. "𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚔𝚢!" 𝚜𝚊𝚒𝚍 𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎. "𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚕𝚎𝚜𝚜." 𝚜𝚊𝚒𝚍 𝚛𝚎...
12.8K 696 26
𓊈 ➤; C O M P L E T E D ☑ 𓊉 Minho only wanted to be saved by a prince and live "happily ever after." When wanted criminal Han Jisung saves Minho fro...
194K 8K 51
Who knew summoning a sex demon would be such a pleasure? [No Pun-Intended] Where Minho contacts an incubus but instead of receiving a quick fuck li...
118K 4.3K 36
❝Hi, my name is Minho and I have three cats.❞ ❝Hi, I'm Hana and I love cats.❞ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 『 What do you do when your best friend decides...