They don't know about us ~ Jo...

By nellynorris

Holly Lewis, older sister to sidemen's Harry Lewis, is invited to participate in Locked In for Footasylum wit... More

~CAST~
🎵PLAYLIST🎵
~EPISODE ONE-PART ONE~
~EPISODE ONE-PART TWO~
~EPISODE ONE-PART THREE~
~EPISODE TWO-PART ONE~
~EPISODE THREE-PART ONE~
~EPISODE THREE-PART TWO~
~INSTAGRAM~
~EPISODE FOUR-PART ONE~
~EPISODE FOUR-PART TWO~
~EPISODE FIVE-PART ONE~
~EPISODE FIVE-PART TWO~
~EPISODE SIX-PART ONE~
~EPISODE SIX-PART TWO~
~EPISODE SIX-PART THREE~
~EPISODE SEVEN-PART ONE~
~EPISODE SEVEN-PART TWO~
~EPISODE SEVEN-PART THREE~
~EPISODE EIGHT-PART ONE~
~EPISODE EIGHT-PART TWO~
~EPISODE EIGHT-PART THREE~
~EPISODE EIGHT-PART FOUR~
~EPISODE EIGHT-PART FIVE~
~EPISODE NINE-PART ONE~
~EPISODE NINE-PART TWO~
~EPISODE NINE-PART THREE~
~EPISODE NINE-PART FOUR~
~EPISODE TEN-PART ONE~
~EPISODE TEN-PART TWO~
~EPISODE TEN-PART THREE~
~EPISODE TEN-PART FOUR~
~EPISODE ELEVEN-PART ONE~
~EPISODE ELEVEN-PART TWO~
~EPISODE ELEVEN-PART THREE~
~EPISODE TWELVE-PART ONE~
~EPISODE TWELVE-PART TWO~
~EPISODE TWELVE - PART THREE~
~EPISODE THIRTEEN - PART ONE~
~EPISODE THIRTEEN ~ PART TWO~
~EPISODE FOURTEEN ~ PART ONE~
~EPISODE FOURTEEN ~ PART TWO~
~EPISODE FOURTEEN ~ PART THREE~
ANNOUNCEMENT

~EPISODE TWO-PART TWO~

3.2K 48 21
By nellynorris

"Nah girls, you missing anyone?" Holly asks her two partners, as everyone else talks to each other. "I mean, I miss my boyfriend that's pretty much it." Liv laughs. "Probably my mum." Kate nods.

"What about you, who are you missing?" Liv asks. "My brother. And my dog." She tells them. "You and your brother are close, aren't you?" Liv wonders. "Yeah, we're two peas in a pod, have been since he was out of the womb." Holly smiles.

"What kind of dog do you have?" Liv questions. "A labrador retriever." Holly answers. "Aww, what's its name?" Kate then asks. "Her name is, Ginny." the brunette itches her head.

"Whys that?" Holly's two partners ask. "Erm, after my favourite drink." she lets out a little laugh. "Gin?" Liv leans forward. "Yep." Holly nods.

"What about your boyfriend." Kate turns to the girl. "Oh, all I miss is sharing a bed with him, he keeps me warm at night. I was freezing my tits off last night, we're any of you?" She explains.

"Nah, because I was cold as well, I was shivering under my sheets." Liv nods. "I wasn't tha..." Kate gets cut off by the ting of the green light.

"In pairs, you'll each play the buzz-wire game. One of you will be guiding the wand, the other will be hooked up to an electric shock machine. Nooooo. Each time the wand touches the wire, it will buzz and give your partner an electric shock. You must then restart from the beginning. The pair who compleat the game in the quickest time will be un-cuffed and win one point." Chip explains the aim of the challenge.

"Housemates, Chip and Billy are to go first."

"Good luck boys." Holly holds her thumbs up as the pair walks to the game. "That's too slow bro, what are you doing? Come on move." Chip says as Billy holds the wand.

"Ahhhh, Billy!" Chip shouts as the freestyler hits the wire. "Bro stop moving!" Billy tells Chip. "I'm not moving." He laughs as Billy goes back to the start.

"Oh yeah." Billy nods as he gets an inch further than last time. "Yeah, yeah." Chip encourages Billy to go further, but it ends up with Billy hitting the wire again.

"Bro stop moving!" Billy shouts. "I'm not moving." Chip tells him making everyone laugh. "Ahhhh, Ahhhh." Chip moves around as the wand stays on the wire. "Stop shouting." Billy looks at the wand in his hand.

"No guys he's killing me!" Chip shouts as Billy talks to him. "I'll do it again." Billy goes back to the start. "Stop shouting!" Billy looks at the man. "I'm getting shocked, bro." Chip wheezes out, holding onto his stomach.

"Don't do that to him!" Destini shouts as Billy hits the wire on purpose. "Nah do it again!" Holly shouts, Billy gives the girl a sly smile and hits the wand in the wire, making Chip scream again.

"Now try and think what women go through, during childbirth." Holly laughs, as she walks past the boys to the challenge. "I feel sorry for those women." Chip mutters.

"Three, two, one."

"I'm so sorry." Liv says to Holly and Kate before she even lifts the wand. "You got this." Kate encourages her. "Just don't hit the me... tal!" Holly shouts as she gets electrically shocked. "Liv!" Kate shouts touching her stomach. "Holy fuckerdoodle!" Holly doubles over in pain.

"I'm so sorry." Liv apologises to the girls that are on the floor. "Right come on." Liv breathes as she starts again. "I'm actually dying." Kate takes a deep breath. "I'm so sorry." Liv apologises again.

"It's alright." Kate waves her off. "I'm gonna have abs after this." Kate scoffs making Holly laugh. "I'm telling you, I'm never giving birth." Holly shakes her head as she takes the stimulator off. "That hurt like a bitch." She scoffs.

"Oi, if you give Grace a vodka cranberry, she'd smash this in one." Chip says as Ilyas and Grace get ready. "Oh true. If I was drunk I would smash it as well, I know it." She agrees.

"Wait, should I put my hair up?" Grace turns to her partner. "Yeah put your head up." Ilyas nods. "We've got our game face, game time now, look." Ilyas points to Grace as she puts her hair up.

"You saucy bugger." Holly laughs with the rest of the housemates as Grace gets on her knees. "Oh, my god that looks so bad. I didn't mean that at all." Grace shakes her head as she stands up. "Habits, she thought she was at home." Ilyas laughs.

"She's good at this." Holly looks to her partners as they watch Grace. "I know." Kate nods. "Awww." Everyone says as Grace hits the wire. "It's alright." Ilyas makes a face, as he gets shocked.

"Housemates Destini and Max are up. Max will be holding the wand."

"Why are you egging him on bruv?" Destini asks everyone as they start cheering. "Call... Call me like, leng right now and I promise you, I'll win." Max says to Destini. "I don't like to lie." She shakes her head. "Max stop being so jarring fam!" Holly shouts as the boy hits the metal on purpose.

"Stop, Stop man. I'm actually gonna. Stop hitting the thing." Destini shoved Max away from her. "Do it properly." She stands up before screaming in pain, making everyone laugh. "Stop. He's like a child!" She looks up at the housemates as she's on the floor. "

"Housemates, all of you did terribly. However, the couples who got the furthest were Grace and Ilyas. You will win a point, and be uncuffed.

"Yes, we're uncuffed!" Ilyas cheers. "

"That's cool, I'm just hungry now." Kate says as Holly does her powder. "I'm starving." Olivia and Grace say at the same time. "Absolutely ravishing." Kate nods. "Don't move, please. I'll end up getting the brush in your eye." Holly explains as she pulls her hand away from the blonde's face.

"I feel like the whole edit is just you saying I'm starving." Liv explains looking at the girl next to her. "Yeah I know right." Kate says looking straight ahead.

"Can I ask you a question?" Harry asks the group. "If I speak I am in trouble." Max looks at the parkourist. "Has anyone here, considered only fans?" Harry wonders.

"No." Liv and Kate shake their heads, and Holly and Grace say yeah. "Really?" Kate turns to look at the two. "Yeah, during lockdown I was like I need the money." Grace says making everyone laugh.

"You said you'd considered it." Liv points to Holly. "Erm, I wasn't gonna post shit on it, if I had. I would just post random shite, and scam people for their money. But, I realised that was quite mean, and my boyfriend said no, I agreed with him." The girl explained.

"How funny would that be tho? All the horny boys or girls, want a sexy picture of you. But, being disappointed when they see a tree." Grace laughs. "Exactly, their faces would be priceless." Holly high-fives the girl. "Ohh text." Holly sings as the ping is heard throughout the house.

"Ahh Taylor Swift. That's what we need to sing." Holly tells her partners as she walks into the room. "I don't know any of her songs." Liv laughs, as she covers her face. "I'm scared I wonder... I need to win this tho." Destini says.

"Right, each cuffed pair must perform a cover song for the rest of the house." Billy reads. "I'm going to fail this for us." Liv shakes her head. "I doubt you will." Holly shakes her head.

"When all cuffed pairs have performed, uncuffed housemates will vote for their favourite performance. The winning pair will be in-cuffed and be awarded one point each." Billy reads more.

"This is not... it's not gonna be me. I don't know any music." Chip shakes his head. "You sing all the time Chip." Holly scratches her head. "Shush, you." He turns around and points to her. "You have thirty minutes to prepare your performance." Billy finishes reading.

"Housemates your time starts now."

"What do you listen to, when you go on the radio?" Kate asks Liv as they sit in the bed. "I don't listen to the radio." Liv lets them know. "Jason Derulo?" "Taylor Swift?" "Lady Gaga?" "Sam Smith?" "Rihanna?" "James Arthur?" Kate and Holly throw names at Liv. "Rihanna." Holly nods looking at Kate. "Rihanna." Liv nods. "Rihanna." Kate asks hopefully.

"I know Rihanna songs." Liv says. "Okay, what type of Rihanna songs do you know?" Kate asks her. "Erm." Liv says trying to think. "Oh god." Kate mutters. "Okay California girl, Katy Perry?" Kate suggests, but Liv just stares blankly at her.

"Come on you've gotta know Love Story." Holly clicks her hand. "Taylor Swift." Holly pushes further as Liv looks like she has no clue what the girls talking about. "Okay, I take back what I said. You will fail this for us." the brunette shakes her head.

"Justin Bieber?" Grace says as she sits opposite the three girls. "Baby." Kate says. "I know the chorus." Liv says hopefully. "Oh, I know, um, the rap bit of it." Kate says. "I know all of it." Holly smiles. "When I was thirteen,  I had my first love." Kate and Grace sing.

"There was nobody that compared to my baby, and nobody came between us nor could ever come above." Holly wraps as Kate mumbles the words.

"Housemates your time is up, please head to the challenge area."

"Come on boys, yall can do it." Holly cheers putting in a fake American accent. "That was well good." Rachel turns to the girl. "Thanks, I just do it randomly." She shrugs looking back at the stage. "Ready, can you count me in?" Chip asks his partner. "Alright, three, two, one, go." Billy counts down before singing last Christmas.

"You guys smashed that." Holly claps as they finish. "Good luck, it's your turn now." Chip laughs as he walks off stage. "We've got this girlies." Holly stands up.

"Oh, Woah-oh-oh-oh-oh. Oh, Woah-oh-oh-oh, oh. Oh, Woah, oh-oh-oh, oh, oh-oh, oh, oh-oh, oh." Kate 'sings.' Really out of tune, while Liv and Holly do the duh-duh bit.

Whilst the three girls are singing, everyone starts to join in. But, Chip's eyes stay on Holly the entire time and the camera picked up on it, zooming in to his face.

"Thank you for listening." Holly says as she bows. "You did excellent girls." Chip praises as they walk off. "Thanks, man." Holly smiles.

"You've got this! Whoo!" Holly throws her left hand up as Destini and Max get ready on the stage. "There winning. They've won." Holly shakes her head as she claps, to the beat.

"I'm gonna vote for these two people because they really put their heart and soul into it. Um, it's obviously Max and Destini." Grace says her speech making everyone clap. "I feel like, Max and Destini. They had the best performance. They had the rhythm, they had the vibe." Harry points to the pair.

"I'm gonna have to vote for Max and Destini. Well done guys, well done." Everyone gives them a round of applause. "I wanna say that my favourite person was, Well favourite couple, should I say. Erm, is those two." Rachel points to the two.

"Destini and Max, please un-cuff yourselves."

"Yes!" Destini shouts as she takes the cuffs off as quickly as she can. "They deserved it." Holly nods, as Destini goes around hugging the four, that voted for her and Max. "Yeah, we did great tho." Kate nods her head.

"Is there even a final challenge?" Liv asks her partners and Grace as they sit around the makeup table. "Yeah, hundred per cent." Grace nods. "Yes, there will be. Unless there like uhh, go on then, take it off." Kate shrugs.

"Who's the most famous person that's slid into your guys' DMS?" Kate questions. "My bar is on the floor, I think it's Tom Zanetti." Grace says.

"Nice. It's okay." Kate nods her head. "No not really tho, is it? I feel like Tom Zanetti." Grace explains. "Is he the DJ?" Kate asks her. "Yeah." Grace nods her head. "Who's yours? You've definitely got a big one." The Keeling girl asks the other blonde.

"Central C. Oh, I name-dropped." Kate covers her mouth. "You had Central C? Before or after Madeline?" Grace asks shocked. "Before. So like, uhhh, earlier this year." Kate explains.

"Well, he loves a TikToker then." The podcaster laughs. "No, Nah he's for everybody. He loves everybody in this industry. I don't know how much I'm allowed to say, but yeah he DMED me." Kate nodded.

"You've definitely got a famous person in yours." Grace turns to the YouTuber. "Probably JJ, not gonna lie." Holly shrugs.

"He slid into one of his best friends sisters DMS?" Kate leans forward. "Yeah, he's a thirsty boy, I won't lie." Holly shakes her head as the other girls laugh. "When was this tho?" Grace asks Intrigued.

"Back in the early days. I had a girlfriend at the time as well, init. Kinda wish I dumped her for him. Save me from heartbreak." Holly laughs. "Joking JJ is like, an older brother I didn't ask for, you know?" Holly suggested.

"The final two cuffed pairs and group must find the keys for their handcuffs. The first pair to do so, will get one point and be uncuffed. The losing people will stay cuffed, until further notice." Destini reads making the handcuffed people wine.

"Wait how long for?" Chip asks. Holly looks at him and laughs. "Did you just try and take your jacket off?" She points to her boyfriend. "No." He scoffs, shaking his face as his face goes red.

"Your sleeping together." Harry and Rachel say to the two men. "Your time starts now." Ilyas points to the board. "Fuck me, don't pull me like a rag doll?" Holly shouts as she nearly falls on the floor.

"Sorry!" Liv shouts rummaging through the haystack. "Ignore everyone and focus." Kate tells the girls. "Wait Liv try this one." Holly hands Liv a key after she finds two next to each other.

"Yesss!" The three girls throw their hands up, as the handcuffs unlock. "Let's go!" Kate swings both handcuffs before bringing Liv and Holly into a hug. "You're so quick!" Liv laughs as they start spinning around. "Where were they!" Chip shouts.

"Congratulations Liv, Kate and Holly. You have one point. Billy and Chip, you have the remaining time to make yourself un-cuffed. Keep looking."

"Quick go look for it." Holly pushes Chip away but he grabs her arm and drags her. "Your helping." He turns to look at her. "Alright then." She shrugs as she starts looking through the hay.

"Move." Holly moves Chip's hand away, as she tries to unlock the handcuffs. "Wrong one, shit on it." She scoffs walking away. "I don't think they have another key you know." Ilyas says.

"One minute thirty left." Harry alerts everyone.

"Housemates you have been looking for quite a long time." Sugarlips says emphasizing on been.

"Of course, it was in there." Holly huffs and Harry finds the key in the Beans and sets Chip and Billy free. "I need to go for a piss." Holly yawns, as she walks out of the challenge area.

"How was your piss?" Grace asks as Holly walks out of the bathroom, drying her hands on her joggers. "It was nice to get it all out. I was holding that in for most of the day." Holly explains as she and Grace start to walk downstairs.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Grace says as she hits Holly and points to Max. "That's fucking grim." Holly shakes her head when Max nods to them.

"Guys is no one else... what the fuck." Grace says flabbergasted. "What?" Rachel looks at Max weirdly as he takes a bite of his bread. "He's dipping bread in milk, that's sex offender behaviour. Generally, that is disgusting." Grace shakes her head as Holly laughs.

"You're too funny." The Lewis girl leans on her best friend for support. "What the fuck, who hurt you?" Grace asks curious, as she holds Holly up.

"How do your boyfriends react whenever they wake up and see your faces? Like honestly." Max asks looking at Grace and Holly. "Screams, cries, throws up, yeah." Grace nods.

"My boyfriend kisses me, dunno why I look like a rat, with stinky breath." Holly laughs to herself. "Because I'll be honest with you two when I was sleeping opposite to you, and basically next to you." He points to the girl.

"I will actually fuck you up. Honest to god." Grace stares at Max, making Kate and Holly laugh. "On my life, I will snap your kneecaps. Hundred per cent, generally." She shakes her head. "Go for it now. Go for it." Max shrugs his shoulders.

"I don't wanna do it In front of the camera. That's a lawsuit." Grace shakes her head. "Ahh, she wants to go behind the cameras, come on." He clicks his tongue, looking at the camera.

"Have a quick one." Chip laughs. "She wants me so bad." Max smiles, shaking his head. "I need you, I need you so bad girl." The nineteen-year-old stares at the camera. "Are you actually a virgin?" Kate asks Max out of nowhere.

"Honestly, I've always wanted to lose my virginity in Clapham." He says making everyone laugh. "You know what, I don't think he's a virgin. I think this is a game." Chip leans forward.

"Max, have you ever been robbed?" Harry asks, laying down on the outside sofa. "Yeah, for my heart." He nods making Grace laugh out loud. "I was talking to this girl once yeah" Max starts to explain.

"Have you ever been in love?" Kate interrupts him. "Ah, shut up. I've never been in the talking stage, you know. I swear to god." He says. "And I believe that." Grace nods, making the girls laugh.

"Truly I believe that." She says as a ping could be heard. "We've got a text." Holly stands up as she sees the others inside walk to the sitting room.

"I'm second." Destini cheers as she sees the scoreboard. "Who's first?" Holly asks as she walks in. "You." Ilyas turns to the girl. "Wait really?" She looks up and sees the screen.

"Five of us have the same score tho. So, we're all first if you think about it." She shrugs looking at Ilyas. "That doesn't make sense. Why am I at the bottom, when I got the point?" Rachel questions.

"Allow it man, shush." Max says from next to Holly. "You know what, keep talking yeah." Rachel points at Max.

"Look at chip go." Holly laughs as Chip starts flossing. "Do the twerk." Destini says to Chip. "Oh what twerk? The little." He says before sticking his ass out and shaking it.

"Your man, what's he doing?" Billy shrugs as he turns around. "It's because I wanna see it myself, you know." He does it again, making everyone laugh.

"Oi, Oi, sugartits." Holly sits in front of the camera.

"Hello, Holly."

"Why'd you call me down here?" Holly asks.

"How does it feel to be top of the leaderboard?"

"It feels nice, yeah. Been there since yesterday. And I know I said I'd stay up there, but now I'm realising that I probably won't." Holly shakes her head.

"After such a tough day, are you happy with your win?"

"Yeah, you could say that. I still feel as tho Harry and Rachel had the advantage. But, we move. I'm still at the top of the leaderboard. And I might get some sleep you know?" She shrugs leaning back.

"Are you proud of yourself?"

"Yeah,  honestly, it feels nice." The girl nods, as she yawns.

"I think it's time you go to bed."

"Same sugartits. Goodnight, I will see you tomorrow." Holly stands up.

"Have a nice sleep Holly."

"You too babes." Holly nods walking out of the room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

142K 2.2K 55
After getting her heart broken by the only person she had left, Remy Madison gets taken in by an old friend. She now has to live with YouTube's most...
70.1K 769 33
Mads decides to move to London after becoming an internet sensation. Her best friend Callum welcomes her to his Youtube friendship group but a certai...
149K 2.4K 31
Mirrin bumps into her old friend Josh while she is in a controlling relationship she is not enjoying anymore, When she goes and stays with Josh and h...
146K 2.2K 31
the pair meet under far from ideal circumstances, yet apollo finds comfort in the man who saves her one night. [harry lewis x oc]