"Yes Miss"

By NoShiTdUde1

I gently turned his face up by his chin. He closed his eyes... following his order to never look at me. I lov... More

Greetings:
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
not a chapter
chapter 29

Chapter 27

2.7K 44 3
By NoShiTdUde1

(3 days later)

Ryan's POV:

When I woke up.. I could see Lee standing in the door. A tray in his hands. He kept it on the table besides and saw me woken up..

"Heyyyy! You are up. How are you feeling?"

He sat near my legs and checked my temperature. I tried to get up and stumbled a little but managed to sit.

My legs still hurt. Especially the right one. And my back. I realized as I laid on the board behind.

"I'm *cough cough* I'm fine." he hands me a glass of water.

"Hey Lee.. How is... um how"

I was feeling worse and worse as I was waking up and taking in reality.

I blanked out after she said those words. And it still rings in my head. "I am so disappointed"

I feel that. I know that. I can't stay with her without disappointing. I don't know why she still keeps me here. And I'm so sure she's going to throw me out when I recover.

"Hey hey! Listen. Don't worry about her."

"How can you say that, Lee? I fucked up. BAD! And you know that. I haven't even apologized. You know how hard she works. To excel, to provide all this. So that her subs can have the option of not working."

"I understand Ryan. But you need to take care of yourself first. She hasn't been that good to you lately and everyone knows that"

"HOW DARE YOU? How dare you speak like that about her? Are you kidding?!!! She has been nothing but generous. I owe her everything. And she has the right to do all this and more if she wants. She owns me. And you for that matter."

"Ryan.. listen i didn't mean to-"

"Just please. You don't know what all she has done and gave up for me. Before judging her and talking like that about her.. Just make sure you know all the facts."

"Then tell me. Everyone seems to just stop right before they tell me what's going on."

"Well I'll just tell you this one thing... When I was living in the dungeon, she paid for everything that I couldn't manage on my own. When she started dating you... I lived there. She paid for my room, my activities, my food, everything. And I had no idea. During those days there was a time when she couldn't afford it.

She had to sell a lot of things... ("including keeping this house for rent" - lee ) what?"

"Yeah she lived in a different... much cheaper place for about 6 months"

"Yeah, so you know what I'm talking about. But she paid my bills on time. AND I HAD NO IDEA. I got to know much later.. Much much later she sacrificed so much for me. I mean who does that for a slave you don't use anymore."

"Hmm"

"This is just one of the thousands that she has done. You wonder why so much devotion, so much submission towards her. This is the reason. She's not just any dominant to me. Its not just sub dom and rules and sex. It's so much more for me. It's my life and my goddess. And I can't live if I know she is not happy or satisfied. Which she is not right now. Because of me. So please

Stop telling me to take care of myself when she has to work double the hours and is being humiliated in her company because of me."

" Okay okay! I get it. But you can't do anything right now. She is at work. Will you lay down?"

I look at him. He was taking a tube to rub lotion somewhere. As I laid down my back stung me. It's the whip marks. I can feel them. I take the pain in. I close my eyes and take the pain in. just like I did that day. Just like I deserve.

"I am so disappointed." "i am so disappointed"

Her words helped me. Take the pain in. to remind me how much I deserved this.

(late at night) -

I was awake but slept in with my eyes closed. I wanted to wait for her. I was trying to keep myself awake. Soon after midnight the bell rang.

A jolt of fire went through me.

I knew it was her. It's her unique style of rigging the bell.

Lee opened the door and wished her. She didn't respond. Is she already angry? Is she too tired? I hear her walk up the stairs to her bedroom. She stops,

"How is he?" my hands start to shiver.

"He's awake ma'am " I tried to get up. But my back is not cooperating.

I get up anyway. Sit on the bed as she opened the door.

Jenna's POV:

The second I opened the door she went still. He seemed to be struggling to get up.

"Miss..." I walk towards him and he kneels on the bed. I go near him. As I was about to speak I noticed the scars on his thighs. I trace them with my eyes. His entire torso is filled with them. Many of them healed. I drag my sight up his chest and notice the increase in heartbeat. His neck is completely healed now. I slowly walk towards the foot of the bed and he follows me. On his hands and knees.

"Mistress i-"

"Shhh honey. How are you feeling?" My voice is calm. I walk towards the window and open it. A light breeze went past my face.

"Amazing ma'am. Thank you." Thank you. Really. After everything I did to him... he thanked me. That is Ryan and that is why I love him so much.

I look at him and he is still on all fours. Head still down. Something happened. Looking at him like that. I have a sudden urge to rip off my clothes and take him right now. But the scars on his back stop me.

I step up close to him and his breath gets faster and faster with every second. I snap my fingers. And he shoots his attention at my hand. As he shifts his face towards my hand his back arches giving me the perfect view of his naked butt up in the air. His soft skin and the most attractive thing in him - his submission.

I moved my finger and gestured to him to get up. He sat up still looking at my hand.

'Ugwhbqwubefuywe I could ruin him and he will let me!!!!'

I moved forward and placed my right leg on his chest. Knowing exactly what to do, he kissed my heel and started removing its buckle.

His heartbeat was still increasing, the tension was palpable and we both knew it. Seductively I took back my leg and kept the other one. He repeated the process, his chest rising and falling at a higher pace now.

"Miss i know you are still mad -" he softly whispered.

"Your back-"

"I don't care"- he said this and the next second i kicked him on the couch with my foot. Which was still on his chest. And pounced on him ready to eat my prey. I bent down and kiss his tender lips.

' ahh his lips are so soft.. i could kiss him all day and it wouldn't be enough'

Ryan's POV:

SHE KISSED ME!!! Omg she is kissing me. Only the third time she has done this. She slowly places her hand on my lower back and all my hair stands up. After a few seconds he applies a little force on my back and I get up. Still kissing. Suddenly she bites my lower lip. It feels like heaven. I am in heaven.

She flips me down and starts kissing my wounds. It hurts like hell. I love it.

As she reached my lower back she pulled my hair. Hard. my entire body arches and my ass creates a perfect opening for what I suppose is going to happen next.

And I was right. She slid two fingers in. slowly taking it in... and out.

I try not to moan but I can't help.

'Ahh' a soft but loud moan goes out my mouth and I get a slap on my butt in return. She likes silence and I like giving it to her.

She increases the pace and I'm already leaking precum.

Jenna's pov:

I remove my hand from his ass and he moans in protest. I take his hair and pull him up, shifting places with him. Now he is sitting between my legs, knowing exactly what to do.

"Does the doggie want a taste?"

"Oh please ma'am"

And I kicked him on his butt to give him the signal. He dives in my pussy and works his magnificent tongue.

In and out

In and out. He licks on my clit and my entire body arches.. Making me see stars. After a while he looks up.. And like always I instantly understand what he means.

"Fingers please... ahhh wow"

He pumps his fingers in my hole as he continues to lick my clit. I was running fountains down there.

"Ahhh ahh wowahhh'' I literally see stars. My toes curl and I pull the bedsheet beside me. My heartbeat fastens and my chest rapidly dances up and down. I'm short of breath and it feels good. I close my eyes and teardrops fall on my cheeks.

I was about to dig my nails in his back as usual but I stopped.

"Ahhh ahhh omg omg FUUUCK!"

I came all over his face and the bedsheet. He quickly licked it up like a good boy.

It took a while to catch my breath.

But fuck it was amazing. And exactly what I needed. I could always count on him for an amazing orgasm.

This really helped me reduce all the stress I had at work. They are really killing me out there.

He went back a little, probably to give me little room to recover. I locate his face with my right foot and he stops in his tracks.

He smells my foot, I can feel it. He tries to kiss it but I'm not going to give him that pleasure. I push my foot in his face and he gives in to the movement. I push him down the bed and he immediately kneels at the foot of the bed.

I sit up and straighten the sheets.

I look at him, patiently waiting for me to speak, to find out his fate. But I don't.

I put both my feet down and he held them. Ever so gently, like always.

He bends down to kiss them but nah ah..

I kicked his right check a little.

"Sorry miss"

Ryan's POV:

I am not allowed to kiss them unless granted permission. I can see them, I can smell them, but I can't worship. This is the real punishment. Her, sitting in silence. If only she could get it over with. Whatever she has decided for me.

"Even though I am angry, you are still mine and I can use you however I want. This does not in any way means that i forgave you"

"Yes miss." Of course. I knew this.

"Does it hurt, you scars?"

"Ah yes ma'am '' I'm not allowed to lie to her, and sometimes it is a curse. She doesn't need to know this. She doesn't need to concern herself with this.

"Where?"

"My back and legs miss, nothing else"

"Get up" she commands and i shoot up.

She herself gets up and walks around me. As if examining me. She stops behind. Runs her fingers through my scars.

After a few seconds I feel cold on my back. I was surprised for a sec but i realized she is applying the lotion the doctor gave for my back.

"Miss, it is okay if you don't,-"

"Don't what" she needs to sleep now, so she can work fresh tomorrow. It is late, can Lee do this. She doesn't need to bother with petty stuff like this.

"You don't have to concern yourself with this, lee can-"

"Ryan. you belong to me. and when i can use my property as i want, i also need to take care of that property when necessary"

"But ma'am."

"Shhhh.." She finished my back and walked in the front. I automatically knelt. It is something that kind of tells me what she wants me to do. And I follow that instinct, which is usually right. She tilts my head from the chin,

"Now rest. Only when you are completely healed will I tell you my decision."

"Yes ma'am. Thank you ma'am. Thank you for letting me serve you."

"Hmm night"

"Goodnight ma'am '' and she walks away leaving me hard and wondering. As always. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

long time? now that Ryan is recovering, miss Jenna has one more bad dog to punish.. what would you want Lee's fate to be?! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.7K 72 43
*If you haven't read my weakest point pleasing my master then this story will not make sense. I suggest reading that one first* Olivia agreed to marr...
298K 8.4K 33
♔ She is cruel, ruthless, and arrogant. She is stunning, cunning, and deadly. She insists that we are not equal in this arranged marriage. She is the...
483K 7.6K 30
He leaned down very slowly and my eyes fell to his lips before snapping back up. He gently pressed his lips against mine, moving slowly at first befo...
126K 735 10
He was the strictest Dom, loves to control women and she was a free bird, didn't like to be controlled by anybody. He was into the BDSM and she hate...