✅A God Worthy Soulmate

Por ActionInfinity

Clarisse Montana is the best friend of Lizzie Saltzman. She is a hybrid (witch and werewolf) who was abandone... Más

A God Worthy Soulmate
Golden Charm
Am I Crazy?
Who Wears The Key?
God's Prisoner
Only Deal I Have
Mixed Emotions
What He Wants
Date With A God
I Prefer Plan A
Prince Charming
Who's The Better Choice
Vallahra
What Pleases You
Strolling through the Kingdom
Children Can Be A Pain
They're More Than Friends
The L Word
A Wedding Contract
Final Chapter

Fairytale Bond

243 10 1
Por ActionInfinity

3 weeks later
I was currently standing out on the balcony of my bedroom staring at the beautiful city below me. Three weeks have passed since me and Lizzie had left the salvatore school and traveled to Europe. During that time, Lizzie had been catching up with Josie and her mother learning how to be a better vampire. While I...well it's difficult to say but I need to see Ken again. The wolf part inside me is searching for him and I'm honestly surprised he had made it this long without seeing me.

"I'm starting to believe you were right about this bond thing.." I mumbled to myself as if he could hear me not really expecting any response.

" I'm always right darling " he responded to me in my head

Thankfully Lizzie was out at the moment with her mother and Josie and not in the room to hear me basically talking to myself at the moment.. "How have you been? " I asked him, trying to make small talk.

"What do you think, my love... I've been quite frustrated and angry that people keep trying to get in between us " Ken growled.

Shaking my head, I regretted asking such a question. "They are still my friends, you know. even if you don't like them all that much. They're basically the only family I have."

"You have me, I can be your family.... you don't need them " He responded.

"I don't want to cut them out. Especially Lizzie. She's my best friend." I replied back looking at the lock screen picture of us on my phone that we took last week.

" So, you'll cut me out of your life instead " He questioned with a slight raise in his tone.

" No, I would never.... I need you, I've missed you, these past few weeks without you have been hard for me and I just wished you were here with me but it's probably not a good idea for us to be around one another " I signed. "I can't betray my friends' trust and Dr. Saltzman's " I added knowing that if i did they would think he was controlling me.

"You're mine Clarissa, you belong to me and I will not let anyone stand in the way of that " He boomed.

Throwing my head back he was sweet up until he got all possessive of me. "I'm not yours. You don't own me. I am an independent woman that has no need for a man " I hissed feeling annoyed by him yet again.
"And if you really wanted me then you would be searching for me non stop, let me guess you took another woman to your bed... I mean gods like you don't waste time with the ladies " I commented remembering the words Jen had said to me.

"The only woman I want in my bed is you for now to forever " Ken states simply.

Shaking my head even though he couldn't see me, I grumbled under my breath. "How can I believe what you say? Everyone in my past up until I came to the school has died or left me. I've told you I don't know what love really is."

"I can show you and I will... see you soon my love " He declared right.

The bedroom door opened and Lizzie entered the room carrying some shopping bags in her arms.
"Sorry, I got a little overboard but I couldn't resist.... the fashion here is to die for " Lizzie said.

" I don't blame you " I chuckled.

Josie soon entered the room carrying more shopping bags in her hand, " Liz, when mom said go crazy she didn't mean this crazy ".

" Actually, Mom said we could buy whatever we wanted and said no budget " Lizzie fought back to her twin's statement.

I walked back into the room and suddenly began to sense a familiar presence nearby and noticed my necklace was beginning to glow brightly.
"I'm going to go for a run now " I said, snapping my fingers and magically changing into a jogger set.

" Okay, have fun " Lizzie said not looking at me but instead turning her attention to her new clothes she brought.

" Alone " Josie questioned.

" Yeah, gotta stay in shape right " I teased before making my way out of the room and headed downstairs and outside needing to step out for a moment.
_________

As I was walking down the busy streets of London, I started walking down the street seeing a coffee shop so I decided to get a drink. Picking up a hot chocolate I turned to leave the restaurant and accidentally bumped into someone spilling coffee over the both of us and dropping my phone on the floor at my feet. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I wasn't looking and-"

"It's fine, darling." The stranger spoke softly. blinking my eyes I thought I recognized the voice from somewhere. The mystery guy had green eyes and his hair color looked familiar too.

Reaching for my phone my hand brushed over his, making me blush a little stuttering out. "What's your name... again I'm sorry about the coffee."

"You don't have to ever apologize to me ever, Clari." The guy mumbled under his breath but I was sure as hell that I had heard him right. But it wasn't possible or shouldn't be possible that he would find me so easily and be able to blend in.

" How do you know my name? " I asked, staring at the guy suspiciously.

" Um, well I - I'm David." The guy stammered out.

I stared at him at a closer angle, instantly stared into his eyes and sniff his scent and instantly knew who this was. "You know if you're trying to get me to like you, maybe not pretend to be someone else, Ken " I snarled getting to my feet quickly rushing out the door grumbling curse words under my breath.

I began to walk down the street shaking my head until I felt a hand grab me by the waist and twirled me around. I tilted my head up and saw Ken standing there with a smirk, " I told you I would find you... I'll always find you, my love " He said.

" Congratulations, you've found me.... want a golden star " I mocked.

"Also really you're using quotes from fairytales real mature " I added.

" You look beautiful.... did you get a tan " Ken asked, eyeing my body up and down.

" No, did you get dumber? " I barked back.

" You're testing my patience " He growled.

" Whatcha you going to do? " I demanded, staring at him with a challenging look.

"Don't test me, Clarisse!" He warned me right before I managed to get free from his grasp breaking into a run back towards the place Lizzie and I were staying at.

Luckily, the penthouse was only a few blocks down from the coffee shop. I ran as fast as I could , never looking back. Within minutes, I made it back to the penthouse and hurried inside.... I walked upstairs and entered my room slamming the door behind me as I did. I quickly placed a boundary spell on the door so Ken wouldn't be able to enter, once taking care of that I sat down on my bed and signed.

" Gosh, that man is something else " I huffed under my breath.

"Did you really think that would work, Clari..when will you learn magic doesn't work on me." Whipping my head around I saw Ken leaning in the doorway by the balcony with a teasing smirk on his lips.

Flopping on my back I groaned covering my face with my hands. "You're never gonna let me live that down are you?"

He slowly walks over sitting down beside me on the bed placing his hand over my smaller one. "I could possibly...if you let me kiss you now."

"I suppose, King of God's." I smiled leaning forward finally giving him a kiss. He leans in, moving one hand to cup the side of my face deepening it a little. Resting my hands on his chest, my fingers twisting the fabric of his shirt in my hands as I broke the kiss. "You know the name David makes me think of Prince Charming."

Ken captured my lips with his mumbled into the kiss gently pushing me to lay on my back on the mattress. "Enough with your fairytales talk, Clarisse...I want you." He deepened the kiss running one hand through my hair until I pushed my hands on his chest.

"Think about it though. We could be like Snow White and Charming always finding each other or Romeo and Juliet just without the dying part-" He cuts me off again making me gasp. My hands flew up to his hair tugging it as the kiss grew more needing for the both of us.

I wrapped my legs around him and used my weight turning us over and sat on top of him, He looked at me and grinned wickedly.

" My, my, you are full of surprises my love " he smirked.

" You have no idea. '' I smiled devilshly before leaning down, connecting our lips against one another again, I bodily began to rock my hips against his, causing him to growl a bit and started to run my fingers down his chest.

As we were busy being lost in our pleasure, I didn't hear the bedroom door opening and seconds later a loud shriek ranging out.
I pulled away from Ken instantly and glanced up seeing Josie standing there with her hand covering her eyes. "Oh, my god... I'm so sorry I didn't know you had company I was just coming here to see what you wanted for dinner " Josie rambled out

" It's fine Josie, " I replied.

" Is there any reason why you've decided to barge in here... Lady Josie without knocking " Ken questioned.

" Lady " Josie questioned, staring at the god confused on why he was calling her by a title.

" Ignore him, he's a major medieval fan freak " I said glaring at Ken coldly.

" Got it, um I'm going to go " Josie rambled out before walking out the room and locking the door behind her.

Once the door was closed, " Now, where were we? " He grinned, tugging me closer to him.

Before he could kiss me I shoved him onto his back sitting up on the bed. Running my fingers through my hair I knew this wasn't a good idea. I promised Dr. Saltzman I would do my best to stay away from him. "I can't do this, Ken.."

" What's wrong? " he asked staring at me confused as to why I was pushing him away.

" Someone might walk in on us again, " I warned him, turning my head his direction.

" And." He said, rolling his eyes as if he didn't care which was probably true.

" Look, no can find out about us especially my friends and Dr. Saltzman... I promised them I would stay away from you and try to move on from you " I answered. "I don't want them to hate me or think me a traitor, "

He moves hair from my eyes, raising a brow at me. "Do you think those people you mentioned earlier just gave up to make others happy hmm. What was it, Romeo and Snow White?"

"Romeo and Juliet. Snow White and Charming silly.." I giggled through a smile at him getting them mixed up.

" You and I are meant to be Clarissa.... I won't let anyone stand in the way of that, screw everyone else who isn't us we only matter " He replied cupping my face in his hands keeping my gaze focused on him.

" I want to be with you and I want to trust you but I'm afraid of losing the people I love, they won't forgive me for this if they find out, especially Lizzie." I signed, avoiding his gaze.

"Even though she thinks I'm sleeping with you...I don't understand her sometimes." I mumbled.

He pressed his lips back onto mine causing me to fall into his touch softly. "You'll see why someday, my love. Just know no matter where you are. I will find you."

" Oh, I know that " I rolled my eyes, sticking my tongue out at him like a child.

" We can still be together but have to be discreet about it, if you want to like to try " I exclaimed, grabbing his hand with mine squeezing it.

Remembering the necklace in my jacket I rushed over moving stuff from the suitcase revealing it to him. "Did you put this in my jacket again or was it the bond's doing?"

"I didn't realize it was missing until now. So I must assume it was the soulmate bond." He shook his head, getting to his feet taking the necklace from my hands. "You should keep this and I'll just clock it so no one can see you wearing it...that way you'll know I'm close darling." He whispered the last part in my ear, clipping the necklace back around my neck.

"Thank you, you can be a king when you want to." I replied wrapping my arms around his neck until he picked me up twirling me around in the air causing me to squeal until he sat my feet back on the ground.

He leaned his forehead into mine mumbling right as we kissed. "Then that makes you my...queen Clarisse."

Just as I was about to reply I heard someone banging on the door recognizing the voice of Lizzie. "Clarisse, how dare you not tell me about the new guy you're clearly hooking up with!" Oh Lizzie if only you really knew.

" Um, just give me a few seconds Liz" I yelled back, searching for a way for him to sneak out since she was in front of the door.

" Don't worry I'll just fly out " He answered, sensing my nerves.

"And create a hole in the ceiling. How am I supposed to explain that to her hmm. Did you think of that?" I scoffed at not liking his plan.

" I mean out the window " Biting my lip I nodded to his rebuttal not thinking he would do something so simple.

He kissed my cheek then quickly flew out the window. The door gets broken open by Lizzie who crosses her arms over her chest waiting for an answer. "I'll tell you tomorrow, Liz. Josie made me want food." With that left the room in search of her twin sister almost skipping a little in my step.

Officially the longest chapter for this fic!!

Should I try and do this for my other stories???

Comments really appreciated ❤️

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

76.1K 2K 10
Ezekiel 'Zeke' Saltzman is the youngest fraternal triplet from the Gemini coven bloodline. Like his sisters, he is a siphoner, witch, born with a def...
68.1K 1.7K 52
No one tells you how much things will hurt when those you love most are ripped from your life. It's been seven years since Hope and Henry Mikaelson h...
1.3K 38 17
Season 5 of the Originals Pre-Season 2 and Season 2 of Legacies Klaus Mikaelson x OC Kai Parker x OC Season 5: in progress Pre-Season 2: Season 2: Di...
99.9K 1.7K 38
Alex is just another kid in foster care, except when she's sleeping she can see her dead parents who she never met because they died when she was jus...