Giant Girlfriend

By Zycoptl

Mark Robinson has a girlfriend but she is not just any girl, she is a giant. More

Chapter 1. The Arrival.
Chapter 2. To the foothills.
Chapter 3. The chase.
Chapter 4. The lesson.
Chapter 5. Deception
Chapter 6. Taking action in Wellington.
Chapter 7. The truth come out.
Chapter 8. Time to Humuliate.
Chapter 9. Meeting the family.
Chapter 10. Giantesscon
Chapter 11. Learning a lesson.
Chapter 12. To the forest.
Chapter 14. Kayla helps.
Chapter 15. Makenna takes care of business.
Chapter 16. Kayla crushes them.

Chapter 13. Betrayal

104 0 0
By Zycoptl

Mark stood up there on Kayla's left shoulder and as he did Kayla's head just towered above him. Both Rachael and Lacey saw him up there. Rachael and Lacey stood there looking up at Kayla, who was their height a while ago but now she was a Giant. Both Rachael and Lacey were awestruck and afraid at the same time.

Mark shouted and he waved, "HEY RACHAEL, LACEY. WELL, WHAT DO YOU THINK? LOOK AT MY GIRLFRIEND, ISNT SHE AWESOME."

Kayla then moved and as she did both Lacey and Rachael took a few steps back and Kayla sat down on the ground in front of the cabin. Even though she was sitting down she towered over the house and the trees in the area. Kayla looked down at the two small girls there and she gave a smile.

Rachael spoke, "HEY KAYLA, WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU? HOW DID YOU GET THIS LARGE? MY GOSH LOOK AT YOU NOW, OH MY GOSH!!"

Kayla replied, "An alien encounter. I was 87 feet but grew to 110 a while ago."

Lacey spoke, "KAYLA. DO YOU THINK YOU CAN GRAB ME AND HOLD ME IN YOUR HAND? I WANT TO KNOW WHAT IT FEELS LIKE, PLEASE."

Rachael spoke, "Hey Lacey, stop it. We need to find Randy and Jason, something must have happened to them."

Kayla replied, "It's alright Rachael. Here let me grab Lacey and then you tell me what has happened so far."

Kayla then reached her left hand towards Lacey and Lacey let out a little scream as Kayla's 6 foot 3-inch wide hand came towards Lacey and Lacey looked at Kayla's massive tree trunk size fingers. Kayla then grabbed Lacey with her left thumb and forefinger and she lifted Lacey a bit and as she did she wrapped her fingers around Lacey. Only Lacey's head and shoulders were seen the rest of her was covered by Kayla's hand. Lacey let out a scream and Kayla lifted Lacey into the air up to her face. Kayla brought Lacey up close to her face and held Lacey at mouth level and Lacey looked into Kayla's face seeing every detail. Kayle exhaled and as she did Lacey felt and smelt her breath which to her was like a strong wind as Lacey's long black hair was blown straight back.

"Well Lacey, are you excited to be held by a Giant?" thundered Kayla. As Kayla spoke her thunderous voice hit Lacey.

Lacey shouted, "KAYLA KIRK, YOU ARE A GODDESS A REAL GODDESS. PLEASE KAYLA, PLEASE DON'T CRUSH ME."

Kayla replied, "Lacey I won't crush you or Rachael. I won't hurt you either. Listen just because I am a Giant, I am still the same nice person you know. Now I want both you and Rachael to tell me what you know so far concerning Randy and Jason."

Kayla then lowered Lacey to the ground and let her go. Then Rachael and Lacey both told Kayla about what has happened so far. They told her that the two boys went out to do some hunting, and they told her in what direction they had gone. They told Kayla that half an hour later Randy called them he spoke for a minute then his cell went dead. They mentioned that they called him back but his cell was out of service, they mentioned that they tried Jason but no answer and then no cell service. They also went into detail.

Now a good 500 feet away watching from deep in the forest was Forest Ranger Charles was next to his truck on a make-shift small road and his partner Robert was standing next to the truck on the other side. Both men were looking at Kayla as she was sitting there on the ground. Kayla's right side was towards them and they heard Kayla when she spoke but not the two girls.

Forest Ranger Charles said, "My gosh Robert. Look at her size of her. Sounds like there are some missing people from what I get out of their conversation. I heard the name, Randy and Jason."

Robert replied, "Maybe they got lost. They should find their way home, I hope."

Forest Ranger Charles replied, "We need to help them find those two men."

Robert replied, "So you are just going to walk up to that Giant and tell her you are going to help, is that right Charles? Remember that each woman you come into contact with ends up disliking you. Now Charles just imagine if a woman that large dislikes you, who can and who will stop her from hurting you? Now, how about if I take the truck there and tell that Giant that I and my partner who is back at the station will help find the two of me."

Forest Ranger Charles nodded and Robert went around the truck and he headed away toward Kayla. Kayla and the two girls heard some noise and they saw a Forest Ranger truck coming towards them. The truck stopped and a man in a Forest Ranger uniform got out and he walked to the front of the truck.

"Hi, I am Forest Ranger Robert."

Kayla spoke, "Hi, I am Kayla and this man up here is my boyfriend Mark and these two are Lacey and Rachael."

Robert continued, "I was parked back there and I was listening to your conversation and I was also shocked at what I was seeing as a real Giant. So, there are two missing people. Can you tell me about them?"

Lacey spoke angrily, "SO YOU HAVE BEEN LISTENING TO US? SO HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN LISTENING? YOU SHOULD HAVE COME HERE SOONER INSTEAD OF HIDING BEHIND A TREE YOU MORON. KAYLA PICK, HIM UP AND THROW HIM AWAY."

Robert replied, "Ma'am I was afraid. Look at the size of your friend. I needed to build up the courage."

Kayla spoke, "It's alright. I understand. Forest Ranger Robert do you think that you can help."

Robert nodded and said, "Do any of you have a picture of the two men, and can you give me their full names?"

Rachael took out her cell and walked over to Robert and she showed him the picture of the two men. She told Robert their full names. Robert looked at the cell and he nodded. He gave the cell back to Rachael and walked to the truck and he accessed the computer in the truck. He gave a wave to the two girls and they came there, he had both Jason's and Randy's pictures and info pulled up.

Robert said, "According to this they are in the system and I think I did see them. Let me see that picture again. Now is this what they are or were wearing."

Rachael said, "Yes. We took this picture about 20 minutes before they went hunting. They have hunted so many times in the forest and not once have they gotten lost."

Robert said, "About 3 hours ago, I was driving down Road Range 34-567D and I swear I drove past two men wearing clothes like that or similar to that."

Lacey spoke, "You saw them and you did not stop to help them?"

Robert replied, "No, they seemed alright. They were walking nicely beside the road and one even waved to me and smiled. Up ahead I saw a grey car and I figured it was theirs so I drove on. Lots of people have parked down in the past and gone for a walk."

Rachael replied, "They don't have a car, that truck there is Randy's and Jason drive a red SUV. Can you point us in the direction of this Road Range 34-567D please?"

Robert nodded and he told them the direction and how to get there.

Lacey in tears said, "I know they went North, but now you are saying that they are southeast from here. That's almost 20 miles or more. Now I know something has happened to them."

Robert then went on the computer and pulled up Forest Ranger Charles's picture he had falsified the info earlier and he shook his head and said in a mumble no, it can't be.

Rachael said, "Forest Ranger Robert, what's wrong, who is that man? Is he your partner? What's going on?"

Now Forest Ranger Charles was watching from the forest, he was several hundred meters in.

Forest Ranger Robert said, "I just found this out. Looks like my partner is involved in a few kidnappings and murders. We had no idea but looks like he is a wanted man. Somehow he must have falsified his persona. Oh my gosh, now I see why he wanted to remain back there and not come with me."

Lacey said, "What do you mean?"

Robert replied, "He's back there in the forest a few hundred feet in. He was insistent on remaining back and I did not think anything about it. But now with this new info, I am wondering if Forest Ranger Charles had something to do with the two missing men."

Rachael looked up at Kayla and said, "Kayla, do you think you can help? You heard that right?"

Kayla replied, "I sure can. I will get that criminal Forest Ranger Charles and he will tell me what he did with Jason and Randy."

Now when Forest Ranger Charles heard Kayla mention his name, he then knew that Robert was up to something. He dismissed it but now it was in his face. Forest Ranger Charles saw Kayla getting up and he turned and he began to run away from the area but not in a straight line but in a large curve. He knew the area and he needed to hide.

As Kayla stood up both Rachael and Lacey and Robert watched. The ground under their feet trembled as Kayla took a step and she headed in the direction that Robert had given. Both Lacey and Rachael looked up at Kayla's massive backside as she headed toward the forest.

Kayla then spoke loudly, "HEY!!! FOREST RANGER CHARLES YOU FUCK!! DO YOU THINK YOU CAN GET AWAY WITH KIDNAPPING MY TWO FRIENDS' BOYFRIENDS RANDY AND JASON? I WILL FIND YOU AND ROLL YOU UP LIKE A USED KLEENEX. WHERE ARE YOU?"

Now when Kayla spoke her thunderous voice just thundered and resonated across the land and sky and her voice was easily heard as far away as 10 miles. Forest Ranger Charles's heart began to race when he heard Kayla's thunderous voice. He then began to feel the trembling of the ground and the snapping of trees as Kayla was walking through the forest. Forest Ranger Charles heard the breaking of trees to his left and he turned just above the trees he saw part of Kayla's head. Then a good 200 feet away he saw Kayla's legs through the trees. Forest Ranger Charles looked around and he saw that tree. There was a tree that he knew about that right next to it was soft dirt so he quickly dug himself in. As he did Kayla's left foot landed next to him and he sure felt the ground shake.

Kayla spoke again, "FOREST RANGER CHARLES. YOU CAN'T HIDE 'CAUSE I WILL FIND YOU. WHEN I DO YOU WILL TELL ME WHAT YOU DID TO MY TWO FRIEND'S BOYFRIENDS."

Back at the cabin Rachael and Lacey were watching Kayla. Kayla was a good 500 feet in the forest but she was easily seen as her body from the chest was above the trees. Robert was standing between the two girls and then he elbowed both girls in the face hard. Both girls fell back hitting the ground and knocking them unconscious. Robert then put both girls into the truck and got in and headed away from the cabin away from Kayla. Robert then headed through the forest on a small road.

Forest Ranger Charles felt the ground tremble as Kayla took a step. He looked up from the dirt and as he did he was looking up at Kayla's backside as she stood there.

Kayla spoke, "Hey Mark let's head out to that Road Range 34-567D and let's see what we can find."

Kayla then headed away from the area and Forest Ranger Charles waited a few minutes and he came out of the dirt. He needed to do something fast. He wanted to head back to the office but he figured that Robert somehow falsified information. He knew with the false info he would be a target. But he was more worried about that 110-foot-tall young woman looking for him. Forest Ranger Charles knew that Robert was very conniving and he was very persuasive. He figured out who else he was able to twist into doing what he wanted. He now saw Robert's true colours even though in the past he brushed it off. He needed to hide then he remembered his old friend Dereck Collard. He took out his cell and called Dereck, Dereck answered.

Forest Ranger Charles said, "Hey Dereck, it's me, Charles. How are you?"

Dereck replied, "Great Charles. So how have you been, it's been a while."

Charles replied, "Hey Dereck, "I am in a lot of trouble here. My partner Robert Casey has somehow falsified info about me to make it look like I kidnapped two men up here and not only that but some Giant girl is on his side."

Dereck replied, "A giant girl, really and you have been accused of kidnapping. I don't believe that Charles. So this Giant girl, she is looking for you now?"

Charles replied, "She was. Now she is heading to a location that Robert gave, and I know he sent her on a wild goose chase. I also know that Robert is involved in this kidnapping. I need help Dereck, I need to hide. I can hide in the forest but will need some supplies."

Dereck replied, "Charles where are you cause my son's girlfriend Makenna can pick you up."

Charles replied, "Alright. Hey, you know that place where you, Carl, Lanny and I used to go to play the place with that wide tree."

Dereck replied, "Yes, yes I know that place. I will let Makenna know and she will head there and pick you up and bring you back to my place and we will help you."

Charles replied, "I am a good 2 miles from the office. I have a motorbike there and I will then head to that location. I should be there in a couple of hours, see you then, and thanks Dereck."

Dereck replied, "I am going to speak to my son's girlfriend and let her know what is happening."

Charles hung up and began his trek toward the office. Derck went outside and he looked up at Makenna who was holding Robert close to her face. Makenna saw her boyfriend's dad and she lowered Robert down a bit. Dereck then told Makenna about what was happening.

Makenna replied, "Oh my gosh. So this Charles seems like a good man who is being betrayed."

Robert said, "Yes, he is. I've known him since I was like 5. He is like an Uncle to me. I met this Robert his partner a few years ago but something was off about him. Makenna, we need to help Charles."

Makenna replied, "Believe me, Robert, I will help. If Kayla gets a hold of him she can easily hurt or cripple him or even kill him. Mr. Collard, you can come with us if you want."

Makenna then put Robert onto her left shoulder and grabbed Mr. Collard and she put him onto her left shoulder next to his son. Mrs. Collard went outside, and Mr. Collard told her what was happening. Makenna stood up and headed away from her boyfriend's place towards the foothills then off to the forest. Charles reached the office, and now one was in. He got onto his motorbike, and he then headed off to the location which was a good 13 miles away.

Charles then realized that about a year ago he told Robert about that location. He sped up a bit as he was now only 10 miles away. Robert was driving through the forest on a road when he was coming upon Kayla, he was coming up behind her and he honked his horn Kayla heard the horn and she stopped and turned around. Robert got out of the truck and walked in front of it.

Robert shouted up, "HEY KAYLA, I HAVE MORE INFO ON FOREST RANGER CHARLES. THERE IS A HIDEOUT THAT HE KNOWS ABOUT, ITS A SECRET LOCATION. I JUST REMEMBERED IT. HE SHOWED IT TO ME ABOUT A YEAR AGO AND IT SLIPPED MY MIND BUT THINKING ABOUT THIS KIDNAPPING I JUST REMEMBERED IT. I THINK THAT RANDY AND JASON ARE THERE, I HOPE THEY ARE ALRIGHT."

Kayla said, "Can you give me the location and I can head there and see if Randy and Jason are there."

Robert replied, "I sure can. Kayla would it be alright if I ride with you, cause I can show you where to go. It's a good 20 to 25 miles beyond that mountain. But I must ask that Mark remain behind. Mark, you can take the Forest Ranger Truck, its GPS will tell you how to get back to Dayton."

Mark replied, "Listen here. I am not going to stay behind while you will be with my girlfriend."

Kayla replied, "I agree with Mark. Listen, Forest Ranger Robert, I will let you ride with me."

Robert replied, "Alright but if Mark does get killed or something happens then you must keep your word Kayla that you won't do something drastic."

Kayla squatted down and said, "What do you mean if something happens to Mark?"

Robert replied, "This location he showed me, is his hideout. He has a couple of spots where he can shoot at anything. Listen this man Charles has a sniper rifle and I have seen him take down a target that was a quarter mile away. Believe me, he can easily shake Mark as he is sitting on your shoulder, and even if you put him in your pocket, he can shoot him there. I suggested that he remain behind to protect him, I am not interested in you Kayla, I have a wife. But if you think you can protect Mark then let him be with you."

Kayla spoke, "Hey Mark. Forest Ranger Robert is right. I will head with him to the location and you then head to Dayton. Once this evil man is dealt with I will head to Dayton to pick you up."

Mark agreed and Kayla lowered him Kayla picked up Robert and she put Robert onto her left shoulder and she headed away toward the location that Robert gave her. Mark got into the truck and checked the GPS and he decided to not head to Dayton but follow Kayla. Mark turned the truck around and headed down the road. Kayla was now heading away from the road towards the mountain that Robert had told them about. Mark was heading towards the mountain but he was following the road. He could see Kayla over the trees.

Makenna Davie now reached the forest, and she was walking through the forest towards the location which was only 12 miles away. Charles reached the location and parked his bike down and he got a text from his friend Dereck telling him that Makenna was a good 15 minutes away. Charles wondered why his friend's son's girlfriend was coming to pick him up. Charles sat down and as he did his back was turned in the direction of Makenna.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16K 383 29
The story changes to be from the perspective of y/n a few chapters in, so don't worry! You wake up and see someone you've always wanted to see. You b...
81.3K 1.7K 51
Caesar doesn't have a hard life but she does have a complicated one. The world has changed over the years and so have humans. Nearly every human grew...
193K 3.8K 108
just some imagines that crossed my mind. stories with * are smut.
54.8K 1.3K 32
After Robin's house is blown off from a snowstorm, she packs none other but a backpack and winter coat, determined to find a new home. She doesn't wi...