Forever and always

By moniquevictoria1410

When the beautiful girl Olivia Verstappen, crosses paths with the one and only 'Charles Leclerc' after they'v... More

Chapter one - Introduction
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty-one
Chapter twenty-two
Chapter twenty-three
Chapter twenty-four
Chapter twenty-five
Chapter twenty-six
Chapter twenty-seven
Chapter twenty-eight
Chapter twenty-nine
Chapter thirty
Chapter thirty-one
Chapter thirty-two
Chapter thirty-three
Chapter thirty-four
Chapter thirty-five
Chapter thirty-six
Chapter thirty-seven
Chapter thirty-eight
Chapter thirty-nine
Chapter forty
Chapter forty-one
Chapter forty-two
Chapter forty-three
Chapter forty-four
Chapter forty-five
Chapter forty-six
Chapter forty-seven
Chapter forty-eight
Chapter forty-nine
Chapter fifty
Chapter fifty-one
Chapter fifty-two
Capter fifty-three
Chapter fifty-four
Chapter fifty-five
Chapter fifty-six
Chapter fifty-seven
Chapter fifty-eight
Chapter fifty-nine
Chapter sixty
Chapter sixty-one
Chapter sixty-two
Chapter sixty-three
Chapter sixty-four
Chapter sixty-five
Chapter sixty-six
Chapter sixty-seven
Chapter sixty-eight
Chapter sixty-nine
Chapter seventy
Chapter seventy-one
Chapter seventy-two
Chapter seventy-three
Chapter seventy-four
Chapter seventy-five
Chapter seventy-six
Chapter seventy-seven
Chapter seventy-eight
Chapter seventy-nine
Chapter eighty
Chapter eighty-one
Chapter eighty-two
Chapter eighty-three
Chapter eighty-four
Chapter eighty-five

Chapter fifteen

1.3K 18 1
By moniquevictoria1410

Olivia's pov:

May 2021

After the Portuguese grand prix, Max flew directly to Spain where the next race was taking place. It was back to back race week. I flew home to Monaco as I had a lot of work to catch up on, I had a few photo jobs and some campaigns I had to do, then I had a few interviews with a magazine because they wanted to give me a page in the magazine, which was huge for me! They asked if I wanted to talk about my life as a daughter and sister of f1 drivers, while being a very successful influencer while pursuing a career as a photographer. It was a great opportunity for me so I of course agreed, it was a great experience, and I can't wait to see how it turns out.

I watched the race from home, and it was good. Max finished second again, and Charles managed to get p4 which he seemed to be very happy about. Charles and I haven't seen each other since Portugal, so I was getting to a point where I missed him. We have talked a few times but it's just not the same. But luckily he comes home from Spain tomorrow, then I will definitely see him!. I still haven't confessed my love to him, but I think I'm gonna do it sometime soon, I'm just so scared.

The day went by fast as I just worked the entire day, and now it was tuesday which meant Charles was coming back home to Monaco. Max was flying straight to the United Kingdom, where he had to go to the red bull factory, for a few important things, so he wasn't coming home until a few days.

Charles and I had agreed that he would come straight to my apartment, so I was just wandering around waiting for him to knock on the door. I had been tidying up my apartment all day, and when I finally sat down on my couch to relax a bit, I heard a knock on the door. I then almost jumped up from the couch and walked towards the door. I opened it and there he was, he was standing there with a huge smile and looked cute as ever.

"God I have missed you!" he said as he saw me. "You have no idea" I said then we walked inside and I closed the door. He put down the suitcase and walked closer to me, our lips touched which was something I had really missed. And really it had only been a week or so.

His arms were around me and mine was around him, we stood there hugging for a while, it felt good being in his arms again. "I gotta say something!" he said and looked into my eyes. "Yeah? what is it?" I asked looking into his eyes, I couldn't read them which made me worried. "let's sit down.." he said and together we walked to the couch.

He took my hands so we held hands. He looked at me while smiling. "Olivia, I completely understand if it's too early for you and if you don't feel the same way, but I have to tell you.. I'm in love with you!" he said smiling, he looked a bit nervous. I smiled big and almost had a tiny tear in my eye, I can't believe this, he loves me?.

"It's fine Charles, I'm in love with you too!" I said. "Wow! I haven't stopped thinking about you, and this past week not being able to see you just confirmed how much I'm in love with you" .. "I couldn't agree more!" I said and moved so I was sitting on this lap, our heads facing each other. "God women, have you any idea of what you're doing to me?" he said, bringing his head closer to mine. "Of course, do you like it?" I asked as our heads were now touching. "You know I do!" he said before our lips connected and shared a long and perfect kiss.

Time flew by as we were watching a movie. Charles was exhausted after race week and a day with travel. I was also a bit exhausted from all the cleaning and the work I did today, so a movie night was what we both needed. We were watching a Harry Potter movie, since we both really like those movies. We were laying on the couch while watching the movie. Charles had his arms wrapped around me the whole time, even though the couch was really big we were laying as close as we could, which was extremely comfortable.

With only 45 minutes left of the movie I was getting very hungry and it was also late, so I then decided to make some dinner. Charles had fallen asleep; he looked so cute and peaceful. I put a blanket over him and walked to the kitchen where I started making dinner.

I made a pasta dish with spinach and salmon since I knew Charles loves pasta, plus he has to eat certain things because of his diet I then added salmon which is something he eats a lot.

It was easy to cook and I enjoyed cooking it. While cooking I watched the last part of the movie, since my kitchen and living room are in the same big room.

Just as I was about to finish making dinner Charles woke up from his nap, and walked towards me. "Smells great, why didn't you wake me? I could have helped" he asked and hugged me from behind. "You looked too cute sleeping, so I let you sleep," I said and laughed. "Alright, thank you then! I'm really starving!" he said and laughed. Then he took some plates out to set the table and I finished the dinner. And now it was finally time to eat. It was delicious.

The next few days went by fast, Charles and I were together as much as we could, but he of course was busy working, training and doing everything he can't do when it's race weekend.

I was busy working, and then I spent some of the days with Max when he got back. Dad, Mom, Victoria, Tom and Luka traveled here to Monaco so we all spent some family time together, it was nice being around family..

Before I could look around it was race weekend again, it was the fifth race on the calendar already and it's the Monaco grand prix, so we didn't even have to travel to another country, which was nice. Today was friday which meant practice one and two. I decided to be at the ferrari garage today, and then in the red bull garage tomorrow and sunday. Because the two other days my family are gonna be there as well, and since none of them are coming today I would love to be with Charles. Max was surprisingly understanding, but maybe it's because I'm in his garage for two days and only one day at ferrari.

I arrived at the paddock where I found Carlos. "Hey Carlos" I said and smiled. "Oh hey, Oli!" he said and pulled me into a hug. "So I understand you are with us today?" he asked while we walked together towards ferrari hospitality. "I am, have you seen Charles today?" I smiled. "You have just arrived, you can see your boyfriend in a minute. We are talking now!" he laughed. "Carlos!! he's not my boyfriend!" I said punching him for saying it out too loud, even though there weren't a lot of people here right now, I was still scared of anyone finding out. "Hey, that hurt!" .. "That was on purpose! Don't say things like this out loud" I said, we both laughed.

As we walked into the ferrari hospitality I saw Charles talking with Binotto. We approached them and greeted them. "Carlos, can I talk to you real quick?" Binotto said and Carlos nodded, they walked to the other side of the room where they talked. "Hey gorgeous!" Charles said quietly, I wanted to pull him into a big hug and give him a kiss, but that wasn't possible here as there were people everywhere.. Binotto had to talk with both of the drivers so Charles let me wait for him in his drivers room until he was done.

After I had waited a long time the meeting was done, and Charles walked into his room closing the door after him. I stood up and walked towards him, no words were needed. We both knew what we wanted, so we shared a kiss.

"Charles?" I asked. "Yeah?".. "I wanted to ask you something..." I said covering my eyes while I let out a nervous laugh. "What is it?" he said moving my hands away from my face. "You don't have to say yes if you don't want to, but.. Will you officially be my boyfriend?" I asked while I looked at him, his hands were holding mine as he moved them away from me covering my face. He looked surprised by my question. "Don't be silly! I would love to be your boyfriend!.. I love you Olivia!" he said, pulling me close. "I love you too Charles!" I said, smiling all over my face. He pulled me into a tight hug, and lifted me up while swinging me around. We were both so happy, I can't believe he's my boyfriend now!.

Practice one was now about to start and I was watching from the garage with Charles's mom and his older brother Lorenzo. They were so sweet, both of them. I had just met them, and of course they didn't know about Charles and I being together, we just introduced me as his good friend.

After just a few laps Charles returned into the pit after he complained about some engine issues, he was now the only driver who wasn't out on the track.. After a while it was decided that Charles was officially out of the first practice, the suspected engine problems was an issue with the gearbox.. He stepped out of his car and walked to read some data, he didn't look happy, which is very understandable.

After a short while he walked to the rest of us with a fake smile, I could see the disappointment in his eyes, which wasn't fun. "What a shame, you'll come back stronger in the second practice darling" his mom, Pascale said. "I certainly hope so.." he said. "I'll be back in a minute," he said walking towards his driver's room.  "I'll talk to him" I said to the others who nodded, then walked after him. I wanted to make sure he was alright.

"Charles, wait" I said and he turned around. "I'm sorry" he said, opening the door and together we walked inside. He threw his helmet on the little two seater couch. "I just want a good result, this is frustrating as hell!" he said. "I know, but you just gotta look forward to the next session. You'll come back stronger I promise!" I said and pulled him into a tight hug. "I'll try, but this grand prix means everything to me, it's my home race and I can't even do five laps in practice because of this shit gearbox!" he said. "They will fix it, let's go out there and watch the rest of the practice" I said, pulling away from the hug. "Sure, let's go" he said, kissing my cheek, then grabbing his cap and then we walked out to the garage where Pascale and Lorenzo waited. The four of us walked to the little vip balconies that had a great view of some of the track, then we watched the whole practice from here. Carlos had an amazing practice as he finished second, really close to Checo in first. Max finished third which was amazing, I was so happy for the three of them.

Charles did some interviews and talked a bit with his race engineer and Binotto. I had a quick bite to eat with Lorenzo, as Pascale had a few things to attend to this afternoon, but she will be back tomorrow for qualifying.

"So how did you and Charles meet?" he asked as we were sitting at the ferrari hospitality eating some lunch. "We have known who each other were since karting days since Max is my brother-" I said before he interrupted me. "Wait, how did I not know Max was your brother?" he let out a laugh. "He's actually my twin brother!" I laughed, he looked surprised. "Well yeah alright, so when did you guys start being friends?" he asked, so I could continue telling him how we met. "I had just moved to Madrid and Carlos invited me for dinner, then Charles was there and since then we haven't really stopped talking, he's such a good friend" I said, it was weird for me to act like we were just friends.

"That's cute, and I like how you're trying to hide it," he laughed. "Hide what exactly?" I asked while looking at him. "That you're together" he whispered as he leaned forward towards me on my side of the table so I could hear him. "What, how did you know?!" I asked. "I know when my brother is in love, you can see it in his eyes when he's looking at you" .. "Oh god, please don't tell anyone Lorenzo" I said begging for him not to tell. "Why not let people know?" he asked. "My brother would be so mad, since they hate each other so much, plus we actually just made it official between us today" I said looking down the table. "That's a shame to be honest, but I promise I will keep your secret," he said and smiled at me. "Thank you so much," I said.

A few hours went by and practice two had just begun, I was watching alone with Lorenzo since Pascale had to leave earlier. Charles had a new gearbox fitted, so he had to push hard and make up for lost time in fp1.

He did a few laps that were great, and Carlos was doing amazing too, so the Ferrari garage was happy, and we all cheered for them to set good times. With twenty minutes back mostly everyone was back in the pit, but Charles was still out and he did a perfect lap.

Nine minutes until the end of fp2 a yellow flag was waved, as Mick hit the barrier, he couldn't make it back to the pits so his car was parked on track. Luckily he was alright. Red flags were now out and everyone returned to the pit. With around five minutes left the stewards decided the practice will not be resumed, that meant the practice was over and Charles topped and was first, I was so happy for him. He came out of his car, waved to all the fans and ran into the garage where he hugged the team before turning to Lorenzo and I.

"I'm so proud of you, I knew you could do it!" I said and hugged him with a big smile on my face. "Thank you for believing in me, babe" He whispered. "Anytime" I whispered back.

The rest of the day was quite chill, Charles spended time with Lorenzo. And I agreed on spending some time with Pierre, Daniel, Lando and Carlos. All of them are such amazing friends. We had so much fun.

The rest of the day went by fast, I had returned to my apartment after being with the boys for many hours. It was amazing to hang out with them. We had so much fun..

My phone was buzzing, so I took a look at it and saw it was Charles who had texted me.

I didn't really wanna be alone tonight, and I wanna spend as much time with him as possible, so I packed a bag and drove towards his apartment, which was close to mine. It was only a 10 minute drive. I walked all the way up to the floor his apartment was on, then I knocked on the door, and went inside as he opened it..

After a short while where we had been talking about everything between heaven and earth, he played some piano for me, I had no idea he was so good at this stuff. It was so beautiful.

"Let's go to bed shall we?" I asked as it had gotten late, and Charles had to get up early tomorrow as it was saturday which meant fp3 and qualifying, unfortunately I promised to be at the red bull garage tomorrow, so we wouldn't really see each other tomorrow.
________

(2897 words)

This chapter with the Monaco grand prix will be in two parts, I will publish them at the same time so you don't have to wait so long. I just had to make them in two chapters, otherwise this chapter would be way too long.

Well, I hope you enjoyed it<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.7K 967 47
Belle Russell is the sister of racing driver George Russell and when she becomes the first female driver in Formula 1, she didn't expect that she and...
763K 12.1K 54
Lando Norris, meets Nathalie Verstappen, who is off limits by order of Max Verstappen. The chemistry between them grows. Nathalie returns to her Ral...
65.8K 953 45
A story based on Formula 1, this is my first story so don't expect too much. The story is about the niece of Max Verstappen; Nina Verstappen. She is...
35.6K 502 26
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 she is Daniel Ricciardos sister. She is the less successful, living in the shadow of her brother. Daniel races for McLaren along side...