A Chance To Make Things Right...

By Mavaezz_taetae

(completed)✅ "I love you "--Taehyung "No you can't ... Don't waste your time on me cause I'm already dead "... More

Part : 1
Part : 2
Part : 3
Part : 4
Part : 5
Part : 6
part : 7
Part : 8
Part : 9
Part : 10
Part : 11
Part : 12
Part : 13
Part : 14
Part : 15
Part : 16
Part : 17
Part : 18
Part : 19
Part : 20
Part : 21
🔸Important 🔸
Part : 22
Part : 23
💓
Part : 24
Part : 25
Part : 26
Part : 27
Part : 28(🔞)
Part : 29
Part : 30
Part : 31
Part : 32
Part : 33
Part : 34
Part : 35
Part : 36
Part : 37💗
Part : 38
Part : 39
Part : 40
Part : 42
Part : 43
Part : 44
⁉️
Part : 45
Part : 46🔞
Answers of QNA
Part : 47
Part : 48
Part : 49💗
Part : 50
Part : 51
Part : 52 💗THE END

Part : 41🔞

8.8K 336 184
By Mavaezz_taetae

Taehyung was living in a dream. It was too damn good to be true.

Too good.

Sometimes he woke up in the middle of The night and keep staring at the ceiling, trying to take in everything that had happened in one month.

He was going to be a father. Papa. Dada. Dad. Daddy.

Speaking of father Obviously things were not good with his own father though. That old man wanted him to be some officer like him so the elder left before things could get more out of control between them. His father wanted to control the decision of his future and there was no way Taehyung was gonna let him do that. There was no way he was gonna control Taehyung's child's future decisions and only support her or him, which was something that old man didn't do.

Pushing away the thoughts about his Father, Taehyung took off his headphones and unlocked his apartment "kook! I brought your peaches!" he yelled And placed them on the kitchen counter.

Oh man! His pregnant lover had got way too weird cravings. Two days ago, Taehyung simply came back from his bakery and saw that Jungkook was eating a sandwich. And very surprisingly he asked the elder if he wanted one. Of course, Taehyung agreed. i mean who wouldn't want a sandwich after a man comes back home from work? he took a quick shower and joined the pretty boy.

Then he took a bite of the sandwich.

he thought that the pretty boy had a great interest in cooking but believe him, he was wrong. Very, very wrong.

Jungkook had added tuna, beef, chocolate syrup, tomato ketchup, crumbles of chocolate cake, lady fingers and cabbage leaves in it then he grilled it. he even used up all the Cheetos for its crunch.

Oh his poor Cheetos!

And that was not all. That damn manipulating pretty boy eventually forced him to eat with him.

Things the elder do for the pretty boy....

"Jungkook, I got your peaches." Now the pretty boy was simply craving for peaches, but no matter what he craves or how much he gets feisty, he will always be Jungkook. His sweetiepie .

Still having a hard time believing that Jungkook actually wanted a chance to get over everything and he had already taken the chance. It was been a little over a month and Taehyung hadn't seen him cry about it. In fact he had not seen Jungkook cry at all. Always eating, sleeping and smiling.

And always threatening the elder about selling Yeontan whenever he gets annoyed by the elder's behavior.

"Kook?"

Where was this man? Jungkook was the one who pushed Taehyung out of his own apartment to get a dozen peaches and now he was not responding.

The elder went near his room but then something got stuck in his foot. He really shoud wait..... Slowly, he bent down and picked up the piece of cloth then he unfolded it with his fingers, his eyes wide in utter shock.

It was red, thin and almost transparent. It was a panty.

The elder gulped inaudibly. How come this piece of cloth landed here? Did Jungkook wear this yesterday or was he about to wear this today? Taehyung wonder what he was wearing

right now. was it another red or some other colour?

The elder felt his blood gushing down to his shaft and getting slightly twitched when a thought crossed his mind... how would it feel when he would take this thong off from the pretty boy's legs?

he shook his head and took deep breaths. Bad thoughts, Taehyung. These were bad thoughts. No need to think about these thoughts because he had already done it.

Yeah, right. . There was no sign of the pretty boy in the living room so quickly he stuffed Jungkook's panty inside his pocket like a pervert he was and shot a glare at yeontan.

"Don't say a word to him." he warned.

The dog kept staring at him. And barked as if he was understanding everything that his daddy just said

"Good."

Slowly, Taehyung tiptoed his remaining way to Jungkook's room and called out his name again. "Jungkook? Are you in there?" No response. Something was wrong here. he knocked on his door but surprisingly, he found it open so he barged into the room. Blood drained from his face and went straight to his shaft, his legs almost losing their strength as he took in the sinful sight in front of him.

"Sweet Jesus." he moaned.

Jungkook was sitting on the floor, cross legged and naked as the day he was born. Taehyung's eyes couldn't help but shamelessly roam around his body. Shit. His chest had gotten big since the last time he saw them and touched them. Taehyung licked his lips when his eyes landed on his , dark inviting nipples, begging him to touch them and to taste them all over again.

The elder adjusted his sudden uncomfortable pants and his eyes went further south.

A small smile appeared on his face when he saw that beautiful bump on the pretty boy's stomach but that smile vanished when his eyes went more south. His throat dried infinitesimally, his shaft now fully rising to its glory when he got a full view of his sweet little hole. Fuck. It was so... so

Pink and fresh. he wanted nothing but to bury himself deep inside it.

Fuck. he need a cold shower. Now.

This was too much for his deepest, darkest fantasies to come true. he should get out of here yet here he was with his gaze fixed onto Jungkook's sweet hole. The pretty boy's legs, thinking of naughty things he wanted to do with Jungkook.

Taehyung adjusted his pants again. he was already hard and ready to bury himself between Jungkook's legs and make him scream his name till Jungkook lost his voice. The elder licked his lips again when their passionate night clouded over his mind. he felt a bit of a drool coming out of his mouth and he wiped it hastily.

he rubbed his eyes and pinched himself to check whether this was a dream or not.

It was not. Jungkook was actually sitting on the floor, cross legged and naked. It came back from his fantasy land when he caught a glimpse of the pretty boy's face. His hair was dripping wet,

He was crying, again. There goes that 'not crying for one month thing' straight out of the window.

What the hell was going on here?

Jungkook's room was messed up. Every piece of clothing he owned was lying on the floor, thrown like trash, while the owner of those clothes was crying his heart out. Taehyung adjusted his pants in vain then awkwardly cleared his throat to gain the pretty boy's attention. His head shot up, a murderous look on his face which made the elder gulp hard in fear.

"YOU!" Jungkook pointed an accusing finger on him. "IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT!"

What did he do now?

"I...um..." It was hard to concentrate on this Unknown situation if Jungkook was naked.

"Shut up, Kim!" he yelled, picking up a neon pink lingerie and threw it in Taehyung's direction. It landed straight on his face.

Do he get to keep this too?

Cautiously, he tried to approach the angry bunny but one glare from him made Taehyung stop where he was. "Jungkook... sweetiepie, will you tell me what I did?" the elder mentally thanked his will power to finally say something.

Jungkook sniffed and wiped his face w. "IwenttotakeabathandtookoutmyclothesfromtheclosetafterlfinishedbutthenIsawmyoldclothesandtriedtowearthe mbutthenIrealisedthatIhadgainedwieightandthe oldclothsarenot fittingwell...."

Taehyung kept gawking at those plump, fresh and continuously moving pink lips of Jungkook's. he wanted to taste them again just like he did last night.

"Taehyung! Are you listening or not?!" he snapped out of his reverie and nodded. Profoundly.

"Yeah, yeah. I'm listening. You cant not fit into your old cloths. I can understand your pain. Outgrowing your own clothes, it can be a bit painful, but if you look on the bright side then you can see that you have bigger boobs which see that you have bigger boobs which makes you look smoking ho-" he stopped rambling when he saw confusion laced on the pretty boy's face.

"What are you saying? "Jungkook asked innocently. "I was asking whether my peaches are here or not?"

"Oh." Well fuck.

"And?" the pretty boy questioned. "Are they here?"

The elder scratched the nape of his neck and averted his gaze from the pretty boy's bare body. "Y-Yeah, they're at the counter."

he could clearly imagine Jungkook grinning.

"Thank you!"

Then suddenly he heard his sniff again. "Taehyung, my cloths..." he murmured and started wailing.

According to mpreggu.com, just one of the many baby things Taehyung read a couple of nights ago, he should be expecting this emotional behavior of the pretty boy. he should have realized it sooner instead of drooling over his body. A sigh of exhaustion escaped from his lips and he adjusted his pants again. he was still rock hard but it shouldn't matter much now, he will take a cold shower and everything will be fine after that. He had much more emotional and important matters to take care of. he took a few steps more towards Jungkook direction and knelt beside him, taking his soft palms on his.

"Jungkook, it's okay. It's okay to cry about these things." The pretty boy gave him a weird look and the elder shrugged. Taehyung had absolutely no idea about what he was saying.

"Just wear one of your maternity clothes we bought a few days ago. Eat peaches, sleep and pee or do whatever you want to do because you can do whatever you want to do except for wearing your old clothes."

Jungkook bit his lower lip in a very shy, innocent manner which almost made the elder cum in his pants. "I can't."

Taehyung mentally groaned and asked, "Why?"

"I can't find them in this mess." Jungkook mumbled.

How did he lose them in this mess?

There were fifteen of them. Did he not find any of them? "It's fine. Just take one of my shirts from my room and wear it." The elder got up from

The floor. "I am going to take a shower."

Probably a very long one.

"Taehyung, wait!" Jungkook slowly lifted his arms up in the air, his fluffy chest getting slightly pressed together. The elder gritted his teeth in frustration but quickly hid it. "I can't get up." he mumbled shyly.

"W-What?"

"I tried getting up on my own but someone inside me is creating a bit of a problem so can you..." he trailed off.

How did Jungkook sit on the floor then? Taehyung was having a very hard time (no pun intended) which requires his urgent attention now or else it will create a mess if he stayed with the pretty boy any longer. he grabbed Jungkook by his waist, being careful not to brush his hard on the pretty boy's stomach. And lifted him up. A waft of honey and roses hit the elder's nostrils.

Fuck.

Jungkook smelled so amazing and with his bare in the elder's arms, an absolute turn on for him. Taehyung wanted to take him right here, on his bed or floor or wall or any flat sizeable surface but refrained himself to do so. Did the pretty boy change his shampoo or something? Because Taehyung had to run to the bathroom ASAP.

"Thank you, Taehyung." the pretty boy murmured softly In Taehyung's ear.

The elder ran no actually fly to his bathroom as fast as he could and undressed himself. When he took off his boxers, he cursed under his breath at the little mess he had created then stepped into the cold shower. Slowly, he began to stroke himself.

Taehyung!

Memories of their passionate night clouded over his mind again and he squeezed his shut, grunting while Jungkook moaned his name over and over again as he thrusted himself deeper inside the pretty boy.

Taehyung...f-faster!

Taehyung cursed under his breath and increased his\ pace.

Taehyung.

He threw his head back and moaned, remembering how quickly Jungkook changed their positions and started grinding his hips in a very slow manner on his lap while Taehyung was still buried deep inside him.

Taehyung.

"Taehyung."

Taehyung

"Oh, God Jungkook..." he groaned when he felt that pull between his legs. his hips buckled and his body tensed.

.

So close.

Taehyung...f-faster! P-Please...so close!

"Taehyung."

The elder remembered how the pretty boy's body bounced when he slammed himself deeper into the pretty boy, grabbing his hips and how his body started shaking in pleasure above Taehyung

.

Taehyung!

Shit. He was so close.

"Taehyung!"

The elder's eyes snapped open and he screamed.. Quickly, he turned his back and screamed again when he saw that he had actually faced Jungkook. he kept staring at him with innocent eyes. the pretty boy's eyes flicked down there for a moment then went back to him again.

The elder kept screaming till he covered himself with his hands and turned his back again.

"W-Wha-What a-are you do-doing Here?!" he asked panicking

"I want your opinion."

What the hell? Opinion? The only opinion he could give Jungkook was to get dressed because he was still fucking naked! Both of them were naked!

"You could have knocked!"

"I did."

Jungkook did? Taehyung didn't hear it!

"You c-could have called out for me!"

"I did."

The elder cursed under his breath and carefully, he looked over his shoulders and saw that the pretty boy was still looking at him with big, round innocent eyes.

"What do you want?" Taehyung squeaked after a few moments of uncomfortable silence.

"I want your opinion. Which shirt should I wear? The green one or the blue one?"

The elder swear this man will drive him insane. Jungkook entered his bathroom while he was still in it, saw him jerking himself and probably heard his name, only to ask which shirt he should wear? Not to forget he came here naked!

Something was not right. Taehyung wants his privacy to jerk!

"W-white! Wear white." Why couldn't he just Die of embarrassment? From the corner of his eye, he saw Jungkook frown. "I don't want to wear white so I Am asking which shirt, blue or green?"

"blue." Taehyung squeaked out. "Now go away. I'm getting late for work."

the pretty boy pouted. "But... but the blue shirt does not have any buttons. I want a shirt with buttons."

What wrong did he ever do to the pretty boy? He was sexually frustrated and incredibly annoyed right now and it was all because of the naked coconut head beauty standing behind him.

"Does the green shirt have buttons?"

"Yes."

"Then wear the damn green shirt!"

"Okay." The elder was waiting for him to leave when suddenly, he felt something soft getting squeezed on his back. his body turned hard as a granite stone.

"Thank you, Taehyung" the pretty boy murmured softly in his ears again. Fuck! he had stepped into the cold shower and his soft chest were getting squeezed on the elder's back. Taehyung felt his shaft twitch in anticipation.

When he turned around, Jungkook was already gone, finally leaving him alone with a painful boner.

Damn that man manipulating bunny!!!!!!!

__________

"kook, dinner is ready!"

The rest of the day passed in a blur. A wedding cake delivery, making pastries and breads in huge batches and hiring staff. Taehyung came home early to spend some time with Jungkook and his little munchkin but he found both of them sleeping peacefully in their room so he left them be.

he was feeding Yeontan when he heard the pretty boy's bedroom door open.

"How was your d-grrmph!" Taehyung cursed under his breath and averted his eyes.

"What's wrong, Taehyung?" Jungkook asked curiously. "Are you catching a cold? Fever? Oh no... Let me check your temperature."

he approached near the elder and Taehyung almost stumbled back.

"N-No! I'm fine. Do you think you Should... button up?" he squeaked.

This time Jungkook was wearing clothes but he had not buttoned up Taehyung's shirt giving him a full display of his fluffy big chest and his growing stomach, and small pink shorts which did a pretty good job in revealing his long thick thigs .

"I know. It's just that they are too sensitive today." the pretty boy murmured, referring to his nipples. "The covering was making me uncomfortable so... if you are not okay then I'll just-"

Taehyung stopped him from buttoning up the shirt. "No, no, it's fine. Wear whatever you are comfortable in. I'll be fine."

He'll be fine, right?

Wrong.

This was going to be a very long dinner for him.

"So how was your day?" he asked h the pretty boy, taking his seat in front of the pretty boy. his tactics are very simple - either look at Jungkook's face or look at his food but do not look at Jungkook's chest. he should not get another boner

.

"Fine. I bought these shorts today."

Taehyung gave him a tight-lipped smile. "Looks good on you."

Jungkook licked his lips seductively. "They'll Look better if you take it off." He said under his breath..

Then Jungkook pounced on Taehyung and crashed his lips on Taehyung's. and pulled back in a second.

"Taehyung!" the elder snapped out of his reverie and saw Jungkook looking at him in worry. "Your food is getting cold. Are you okay?"

"Y-Yes. I'm okay."

"Okay." the pretty boy murmured and took a spoonful of his soup. A drop fell on his chest. "Oops. Sorry." he apologized and wiped it with his finger then he slowly brought it to his lips to lick it. Slowly and sensually.

Taehyung sucked in a sharp breath when he saw the pretty boy's tongue swirling around his finger before he took it inside his mouth then released it with a small pop.

Jesus, the elder wonder what else he could take inside his mouth and release with a pop.

"The soup is delicious."

Taehyung kept gawking at him, "T-Thank you."

Has it suddenly gotten a bit hot here?

The elder couldn't believe this but he was Getting another boner now. he wiped his forehead and continued. Eating, this time ignoring the half-naked man in front of him.

" Can you pass me the-never mind; I'll take it on my own."

Taehyung's eyes widened in surprise when Jungkook got up from her chair, bent over the table, pushed up his chest to his face and took the salt shaker.

Quickly, The elder averted his eyes to the kitchen and that's when he saw it.

Peaches on the kitchen counter. Why didn't he see that before when he was cooking dinner for them? Wasn't the pretty boy craving a lot for those that he actually pushed the elder out of the apartment? he was asking the elder for those after he walked into his room then why didn't the pretty boy take them as soon as he went to the bathroom?

But what if... what if Jungkook wasn't having any cravings for peaches?

Oh, God.

"Are you trying to seduce me?" Taehyung blurted.

"Yes." Jungkook answered and the spoon fell from Taehyung's hand.

Ladies and gentlemen, presenting you Jeon Jungkook, always straight to the point.

Taehyung pinched the bridge of his nose, "Why?"

"I want you. Hard and fast." Jungkook said boldly.

Taehyung picked up his half empty plate and dumped it in the sink, ignoring the person who was now standing behind him, confused.

he faced the pretty boy, folding his arms over his chest. "No."

"What?"

"You heard me. I said no."

"W-Why? Have I gone u-ugly? Fat? Do you not l-love me anymore? Is there someone else? Or ha-mmhph!"

Taehyung closed the distance between them and pressed his lips on Jungkook. the pretty boy tensed for a moment then finally responded to his hungry kisses by wrapping his arms around the elder's neck. Taehyung grabbed his hand and guided it south.

"Feel me. Feel me how hard I am for You."

"Taehyung..."

Taehyung bit his earlobe and breathed in the pretty boy's scent. "Never say those words again. You are not ugly. You are fucking beautiful and getting more beautiful day by day."

Jungkook whimpered when Taehyung cupped one of his chests and squeezed it gently. "I love how big they have grown." Then his hand ventured down and stroked. his swollen stomach. "You are not fat. You are carrying our child and always remember that."

Jungkook clutched Taehyung shirt, trembling in excitement

.

"I love your ass. Makes me want to cum only by looking at it." Taehyung murmured in the pretty boy's ear. It took him every ounce of strength to step away from the pretty boy.

Jungkook faced him with hazy eyes. "Touch me more, Taehyung, please."

"No."

the pretty boy groaned in frustration. "Why?"

How should Taehyung explain to him?

"Oh."

"Oh!" Jungkook exclaimed. "I get it now. You have a problem."

Taehyung was surprised.

the pretty boy's eyes showed him pity. "Taehyung, it's okay. These things are common. I can manage. So what if you have a problem in your downtown, that does not make you less of a ma-"

"I do not have a problem in my downtown!"

"Then what is it?"

The elder groaned mentally. "No means no. Just finish up your dinner."

"No!" the pretty boy huffed. "You have a problem and you are not telling me. I want to know what it is."

The elder gritted his teeth. "Jungkook, there is no Point in arguing about this."

"Then tell me what your problem is!" the pretty boy shouted.

"You'll leave me again like you did back in past!" Taehyung shouted back.

"What..." Jungkook mumbled in shock and looked away.

Taehyung ran his fingers through his hair and took a deep breath to cool himself. "There, I said it. That's my problem. I'm afraid that you will think it as a mistake again and leave me again ... You had traumatized me that day."

the pretty boy's lips started trembling and tears fell On his face.

Really great job, Taehyung. he made Jungkook cry. Really great!

"I-I said... I said, I am sorry." Jungkook wailed up..

"I know. It's just that...I don't know. You kinda left that day and i..." Taehyung trailed off, not being able to find the right words.

Jungkook ruffled his hair in frustration. "I j-just wasn't thinking that day! It's all my fault."

"No," the elder interrupted, there's where Taehyung never wanted to fight with him, to make him cry but sometimes it was just meant to happen. Now, he had to make sure that he was not the one responsible for the pretty boy's tears. Slowly, he closed the distance between them and wiped his tears with his thumb then he lifted Jungkook left hand where the other guy was resting the ring !.

"Promise me," the elder murmured looking straight into the pretty boy's big doe eyes. "Promise me that no matter what it is, you will not leave me ... you will not compare me with him.. We are two different people who came into your life at very different times,"

Jungkook meekly nodded his head.

"I want words, Jeon."

"I promise." Jungkook's voice was heavy with emotions but it was loud and clear.

Then Taehyung sealed his lips with a kiss.

The kiss soon turned fast and hot in their needs. The elder broke it off, gasping for air and latched his mouth on the pretty boy's neck, peppering it with small kisses and scraping it with his teeth. Jungkook's small hands clutched onto the elder's shirt, his sweet moans and whimpers echoed throughout the room.

"More..." he moaned.

"Soon."

Jungkook gasped, grabbing Taehyung's arm as he lifted the pretty boy up and positioned him on the kitchen counter. Taehyung wanted to taste him, worship him again. he felt his shaft rising back to life only by the thought of it.

He was going to worship the pretty boy's body again and again till he begged the elder to stop.

Taehyung went on his knees and latched one of Jungkook's nipples in his mouth, gently grazing it with his teeth. Jungkook screamed not the kind of scream he was expecting - and Taehyung froze.

Shit! Did he hurt Jungkook?

"T-Too sensitive." the pretty boy whimpered and moaned in relief when Taehyung ran his tongue over it. he decided to continue his exploration southwards so placing a gentle kiss on Jungkook's growing belly, the scar which was hidden right below it, he pulled Jungkook's skimpy pink shorts down to his knees.

No panties

.

Taehyung's mouth watered at the sight in front of him. So pink, wet and ready for him. Jesus, Jungkook must have been wet for him all day and he had zero clue about it. he ran a finger through the pretty boy's pre leaking member which resulted in a loud moan of relief from the pretty boy's and stopped right below his swollen bud. Taehyung positioned Jungkook legs around his shoulders, giving him clear access to pleasure Jungkook as he pleased. The elder swirled his tongue on the pretty boy's tip of his member and took it all into his mouth which made Jungkook's body jerk and moan. Taehyung's grip on Jungkook's inner thigh tightened.

Taehyung was a firm believer of giving and taking in bed, but like any other common perverted man,he enjoyed taking more than giving. Jungkook, on the other hand, ruined him to take any other man in bed for good. Giving Jungkook pleasure on their first time had equally pleasured him and it was then he realized that Jungkook was the only man he wanted. Taehyung was a fucking whipped man and he was proud of it. And now, his deepest, darkest fantasies of the pretty boy's were going to come true tonight.

A sharp hiss escaped from his lips when Jungkook pulled his hair, consciously pushing his face deep between his legs like a greedy man he was. Easily, Taehyung slipped in two fingers inside the pretty boy's hole and began working on him first mind-blowing orgasm for the night. Jungkook clenched around him with a vice grip, almost making the elder ruin his pants. Holy shit.-

"Taehyung!"

the pretty boy's hips rocked in rhythm with the elder's fingers, words coming out of his mouth gibberish and his thighs around the elder's shoulders trembling in fast building pleasure.

Taehyung's thumb finally padded over his sensitive bud, giving the attention it needed so badly, their eyes met for a brief second and that was all it took to push Jungkook off the edge. Jungkook came, moaning and writhing above the elder. Panting heavily like a marathon runner who had just finished his race, he finally slumped back on the counter, body covered in sweat. Pulling out his fingers, Taehyunh grazed his teeth on the pretty boy's over sensitive skin and gave him a last lick, savoring Jungkook's taste and stood up.

"baby, are you alright?"

a satisfied smile on the pretty boy's lips and he hummed absentmindedly.

Taehyung let out a short laugh. Jungkook was still in his high and it was going to take some time for him to return to his senses.

A few peaceful minutes passed and Jungkook took him by surprise when he sat up straight and tugged the hem of Taehyung's shirt then pulled it over his head and threw it on the floor, his hands already roaming on the elder's chest and slipped right inside boxers, grabbing his raging hard-on which had already formed a visible tent.

Taehyung caught his wrist, stopping him from going further.

"I think we should stop. I mean... um, the baby. I don't think we should continue." Taehyung mumbled, suddenly feeling unsure.

Jungkook got off the kitchen counter quickly and crashed his lips on Taehyung. Surprised as hell by his actions, the elder responded to his kisses with equal fervor. This was the second time Jungkook took the initiative. It was progress, right?

"It's okay. It's okay to have lots of sex during pregnancy."

"Lots of it?" Taehyung asked in surprise.

Jungkook chuckled. "Oh yeah, lots of it."

Damn that mperggu dot com! It didn't tell the elder about this or maybe he skipped an article about this. he didn't care. He was definitely removing his subscription pack tomorrow.

"Make love to me, Taehyung." Jungkook murmured against Taehyung's lips. "Make me yours tonight."

Taehyung's heart's several beats skipped at a same time, Carefully, he slipped off the pretty boy last piece of clothing, his shirt, from the pretty boy's body and scooped him up in his arms. The elder heard Jungkook gasp softly as he hid his face in the elder's chest, hearing his loud and erratic heartbeats.

he took the pretty boy to the confines of his own bedroom where he made love to the pretty boy all night.

And when they both were finally sated, he kept whispering to Jungkook about how much he loved him, hoping that one day... maybe one day Jungkook would say those words right back to him.

.

.

.

.

A/N: sorry if its been so long... i was really busy these days.... hope this long update will make it up to you....❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

143K 8.1K 54
"I don't know where our relationship will go. Loving same gender is consider as a sin here - " the talking man cut off by other man who suddenly pull...
74.9K 3.3K 46
TYPE: 🔲 General Fiction | ✔️ Taekook ff | 🔲 Non-Fiction Date Started: 04.30.2023 Date Finished: 05.22.2023 THIS IS TAEKOO...
266K 10.6K 33
[B×B] ff (complete) ✅ I hate you ! I hate you! I hate you ! Kim Taehyung! --JJK I'm going to get my revenge on you Jeon Jungkook , you just wait...