š“š‡š„ šŒš„š šŽš… šŠš€š“š˜š€...

By -st4rvxi-

"Just three from me Bella." I say before bringing my hand down her ass unexpectedly making her flinch and cry... More

š€šžš¬š­š”šžš­š¢šœš¬
šœš”ššš©š­šžš« šØš§šž
šœš”ššš©š­šžš« š­š°šØ
šœš”ššš©š­šžš« š­š”š«šžšž
šœš”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšØš®š«
šœš”ššš©š­šžš« šŸš¢šÆšž
šœš”ššš©š­šžš« š¬š¢š±
šœš”ššš©š­šžš« š¬šžšÆšžš§
šœš”ššš©š­šžš« šžš¢š š”š­
šœš”ššš©š­šžš« š§š¢š§šž
šœš”ššš©š­šžš« š­šžš§
šœš”ššš©š­šžš« šžš„šžšÆšžš§
šœš”ššš©š­šžš« š­š°šžš„šÆšž
šœš”ššš©š­šžš« š­š”š¢š«š­šžšžš§
šœš”ššš©š­šžš« šŸšØš®š«š­šžšžš§
šœš”ššš©š­šžš« šŸš¢šŸš­šžšžš§
šœš”ššš©š­šžš« š¬š¢š±š­šžšžš§
šœš”ššš©š­šžš« š¬šžšÆšžš§š­šžšžš§
šœš”ššš©š­šžš« šžš¢š š”š­šžšžš§
šœš”ššš©š­šžš« š§š¢š§šžš­šžšžš§
šœš”ššš©š­šžš« š­š°šžš§š­š²
šœš”ššš©š­šžš« š­š°šžš§š­š²-šØš§šž
šœš”ššš©š­šžš« š­š°šžš§š­š²-š­š°šØ
šœš”ššš©š­šžš« š­š°šžš§š­š²-šŸšØš®š«
šœš”ššš©š­šžš« š­š°šžš§š­š²-šŸš¢šÆšž
šœš”ššš©š­šžš« š­š°šžš§š­š²-š¬š¢š±

šœš”ššš©š­šžš« š­š°šžš§š­š²-š­š”š«šžšž

1.8K 43 4
By -st4rvxi-

Yesterday, before I went back home, I got to know a little more about Xavier. He's so handsome that it still leaves me shocked. He's a different type of handsome. Well Antonio and Dante are also handsome in their own ways but something just sticks out about Xavier.

He has a little sister around five years old, Sloan, she's said to be the girl version of him and I hope I can meet her one day. I mean because if he's this gorgeous imagine her.

He's turning thirty in November while Dante turns thirty in December and Antonio thirty-two in October. So the last three months of the year we'll be celebrating their birthdays. I already turned twenty-three back in February.

Then I got to know that he owns a share of the Red bull team in Formula One. He even promised to get me to meet all of the drivers' in the next race and I literally squealed in excitement even though it's only two weeks away.

He isn't a part of the mafia but he could be a type of accomplice. That helps whenever he wants to. Antonio and Dante still tell me information about what's going on in the mafia that isn't too terrifying for me. And I appreciate that. 

Xavier also seems to not mind me knowing about his secret life even though we just met. Well at least I think we just met but I feel like we haven't. I just can't remember where.

By the time I left it was past dinner so I had a quick dinner with all three of them before Dante dropped me back at home.

My babies were waiting so nicely for me when I opened the door. That I couldn't resist not giving them a bunch of treats and then letting them sleep in my bed.

. . .

I'm in my office when there's a knock at the door. I tell whoever it is to come in and see Alex open the door.

A smile lights up on my face at the mere sight of him. I haven't seen him in forever. Well it feels like forever.

He's in casual light washed blue jeans and a crisp white shirt with a silver chain and white sneakers. Making me wonder why he's not in work clothes.

"Hey!" Getting up, I throw my arms around him, making me chuckle.

"I see somebody missed me." He teases, making me smile again.

"Of course I did, you're my best friend. Oh but that reminds me Camilla wants to go out for drinks, just the three of us this Friday." I stared up at him wanting for his answer.

"I can't." He shakes his head and I turn and take a seat again.

"Why?" I ask.

"Well, I'm not going to be here."

"Oh, okay I-uh I'll let her know." I quickly pull out my phone and shoot a text to her. She responds immediately with a thumbs up emoji.

"So, why aren't you at work?" Putting my phone away, I look to Alex and find him already staring at me.

"I resigned because I finally got that job in Paris." I feel my whole face drop.

"What! Since when were you applying for a job in Paris? Why didn't you tell me?" Alex curses at himself.

"I didn't because I thought you wouldn't support me and would beg me to stay." Shock hits me first.

"Out of everyone, you thought I'd be the one to not support you and beg you to stay. Wow, that's really disappointing. You should've known by now, that I'd be the first one to support you and your dreams, Alex." Shaking my head when the hurt kicks in.

"Fuck, I'm sorry, I was just I don't know scared I think." I nod my head at his stupid excuse.

"When are you leaving?" I didn't even realise how cold my voice got until he winced.

"Friday." My eyebrows shoot up on their own accord. Wow, not only does he think that of me but he only bothers to tell me now that he got a new job in a different city and is leaving this Friday.

"Well, good for you Alex. I hope you find yourself a good future there." I say, done with this conversation I get up and open my door.

"So that's it? You just aren't going to be happy for me and say goodbye." He says, making me roll my eyes.

"I'll be happy for you when I'm not angry anymore. Goodbye Alex." I say as he walks out the door.

Shutting it, my once good mood now gone, I groan as I take my seat and carry on with my day.

. . .

I have a training session with Dante today. I'm kind of nervous because I really want to impress him, somehow.

By the time I get to his and Antonio's place, my nerves are shot and I bump into Xavier since I was looking forward.

"Hey." I smile as I take my eyes up and down him. I take note that he's just in basketball shorts and that he's slightly sweaty meaning that he just came from the gym room.

"You gonna go have a workout?" He asks as he takes his time checking me out.

"Kind of, Dante and Antonio take turns, every now and then, training me how to defend myself but it kinda is a workout during it." I explained.

"Oh, cool. Well I'll come check up on you and see if he's doing it right." He says, winking at me before walking to the kitchen.

I can't help but blush. God damn Xavier is a fine ass man.

I find Dante smirking at me making me frown. He's been acting weird since yesterday when I 'met' Xavier.

Ignoring him, I place my things down and we start our session.

Time flies by and in the last ten minutes Xavier finally pops by as I'm throwing my last punch before going into a plank.

He's still only wearing his black basketball shorts and I struggle to not fangirl from my spot.

Sometime during the session l took off my hoodie so now I'm in a black sports bra and black gymshark loose fit shorts with my Nike gym shoes.

Releasing a heavy breath, I finish the rest of my water before waving at Xavier and going to their gym bathroom to shower.

I take a proper shower and wash my hair then change into some black denim shorts and a white shirt.

By the time I'm done, I go back down stairs and find all three of them in the kitchen. 

"Hey Antonio." I greet, taking the seat between him and Xavier. 

"Hey Angelo. I heard that you did  amazing today." Antonio says placing a kiss on my temple.

"Oh, I did? Thanks." Looking to Dante as he dishes the food he made. Tomato soup with cheese toasties which I've never had but always wanted to try.

I can't help but moan as the flavours blend together in my mouth, making all three men freeze and blink at me.

"This is so good." They shake their heads and we carry on eating before Antonio brings churros and the chocolate sauce he bought out from the warmer.

It's only eight O'clock when we have the churros while watching, prime video, a series called "Tom Clancy's Jack Ryan."

It is so good. I even watched another called Jack Reacher and it was good too. What's up with good shows and the name Jack and a surname starting with an R.

I'm in-between Dante's legs since I'm sitting on the carpet and he's on the couch. He's playing with my slightly damp hair and it's putting me to sleep. 

There's just something about having my hair played with that is so satisfying that it lulls me to sleep.

Xavier must notice because he tells Antonio before I'm being picked up and taken to a bedroom and as I hit the soft mattress, I completely knock out from exhaustion.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 13.1K 15
"Mine." His low growl of possession took my heart and the fate of my panties. They were soaked through with arousal. Damn it. I stroked his face as h...
35.8K 2.4K 31
I was scheduled to die in less than 24hrs from now. And the person who conspires to put me out of my miserable life is the one who put me through hel...
My Owners By

Vampire

3.2K 44 29
"Is this why you waited until I was 18?" I shoved him away from me. Walking to the door "Fuck you and your boy's I'm out. I'm nobody's play thing. Y...
1.2M 36.8K 48
BOOK 1 MATURE CONTENT 18+ Read at your own risk I slowly lifted the thin long sleeve over her head and she sat up a little in the process to help me...