Forever and always

By moniquevictoria1410

When the beautiful girl Olivia Verstappen, crosses paths with the one and only 'Charles Leclerc' after they'v... More

Chapter one - Introduction
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty-one
Chapter twenty-two
Chapter twenty-three
Chapter twenty-four
Chapter twenty-five
Chapter twenty-six
Chapter twenty-seven
Chapter twenty-eight
Chapter twenty-nine
Chapter thirty
Chapter thirty-one
Chapter thirty-two
Chapter thirty-three
Chapter thirty-four
Chapter thirty-five
Chapter thirty-six
Chapter thirty-seven
Chapter thirty-eight
Chapter thirty-nine
Chapter forty
Chapter forty-one
Chapter forty-two
Chapter forty-three
Chapter forty-four
Chapter forty-five
Chapter forty-six
Chapter forty-seven
Chapter forty-eight
Chapter forty-nine
Chapter fifty
Chapter fifty-one
Chapter fifty-two
Capter fifty-three
Chapter fifty-four
Chapter fifty-five
Chapter fifty-six
Chapter fifty-seven
Chapter fifty-eight
Chapter fifty-nine
Chapter sixty
Chapter sixty-one
Chapter sixty-two
Chapter sixty-three
Chapter sixty-four
Chapter sixty-five
Chapter sixty-six
Chapter sixty-seven
Chapter sixty-eight
Chapter sixty-nine
Chapter seventy
Chapter seventy-one
Chapter seventy-two
Chapter seventy-three
Chapter seventy-four
Chapter seventy-five
Chapter seventy-six
Chapter seventy-seven
Chapter seventy-eight
Chapter seventy-nine
Chapter eighty
Chapter eighty-one
Chapter eighty-two
Chapter eighty-three
Chapter eighty-four
Chapter eighty-five

Chapter fourteen

1.3K 19 7
By moniquevictoria1410

Olivia's pov:

May 2021

Great, so now I had my curious overprotective brother in my hotel room, while his biggest rival was sitting on the balcony silent so he wouldn't notice. Luckily the curtains blocked the window so he couldn't look out on the balcony! "Well welcome inside" I said sarcastically as he walked in.. he looked at me suspiciously. "Oh come on, I'm always welcome, you said it yourself" he laughed.  "That's true, but seriously I'm tired and I was about to head to bed" I said and smiled, deep inside I was seriously nervous. I could imagine the trouble if he finds out that Charles is on the other side of the wall!!

Alright then, but before I leave I'm sorry for hurting you earlier. I just don't like the idea of you being friends with Charles, but if that's what you want it's fine with me, I just don't wanna hang out with him.." he said looking down the floor.. "Thanks brother, I appreciate it. I definitely don't want to be with the two of you at the same time!" I laughed.. "good, then it's settled, but be careful Oli!.. and call me if you start feeling worse!" He said while walking toward the door. "Of course I will" I said, my heart was pounding so much. "Good, then I'm gonna head to bed. Goodnight Oli" he said and pulled me into a hug. "Goodnight, Max" I smiled while he hugged me..

Then he left the room, when the door behind him closed my heart slowed down beating way too fast.. I ran to the balcony to see Charles. He was sitting there quietly looking at his phone. "I'm sorry for this!" I said, he laughed. "It's fine".. I laughed as well, this was such a weird situation. "Oh my god, what if he went out here, he would shit himself" I said laughing, at the situation. "Jesus, imagine. It wouldn't turn out great" he said. I sat down next to him again and he took his arm around my shoulder, it was nice.

"So I heard you said something about going to bed soon?" he asked, looking at me. "yeah, I'm tired plus it was a good reason so he could leave" I answered. "Yeah, that's true, I'm tired too. Maybe we should call it a day, I have to be fresh for the race" he smiled. "You do need all the rest you can get through, it's quite late too" I said. He and I both got up from the little outdoor couch and walked inside the hotel room. "Do you wanna stay here for the night?" I asked, he turned around and with a big smile. "I would love to," he said..

We then got ready for bed, Charles was quick to get ready, of course he was.

I laid down next to him under the double duvet. I laid myself close to him, he took his arms and wrapped me into them, I felt very safe..

We woke up after a good amount of sleep, then we ate some breakfast which was lovely. I got ready while Charles did his morning work out, it was just a few different stretches and so. I was wearing a dress today because of the amazing weather, my hair was straightened as always and my makeup was quite simple, just how I like it.

"You look beautiful, Olivia!" Charles said and came up to me from the back. "Thanks!" I said and turned around to give him a kiss, he smiled afterwards. "I like this, I like you.. But I should head back to my room and get ready" he said, holding his hands around me.. "Me too! Of course, we'll see each other in the paddock" I said and smiled.

Charles pov:

I returned to my own hotel room after a good night with Olivia, she made me feel so many things, which is amazing.. I jumped into a quick shower, then I got dressed for the day, I just wore a pair of denim jeans and my ferrari team t-shirt, I did my hair, and then I was ready. I texted Carlos to ask if he would go together today, I wanted to arrive at the track with Olivia, but because of stupid Max I of course couldn't..

He texted back to me fast, and let me know he was on his way to my room.

"Hola!" Carlos said happily when I opened the door, he walked inside. "Hey Carlos" I said, closing the door behind him.. "Jesus! Have they already finished cleaning here? I swear this hotel has bad cleaning staff, my room is a mess" he said, surprised by how clean my room was, compared to it was me who was staying here. "No they haven't, I didn't sleep here" I said and laughed. "Oh god Charles, you slept with Olivia!!" He looked confused and surprised. "Yeah she asked me if I wanted to stay, so I did and it was amazing, but nothing happened, before you start to suspect anything" "And keep this to yourself, promise me Carlos!" I said. "Of course, I won't tell" .. I told him about the Max situation, how he came by last night to check on her, Carlos thought it was extremely funny, and he would love to see me sitting in the balcony all nervous alone hiding from Max, Jesus it must have looked ridiculous tbh.

After a short while we arrived at the track, today was race day so the atmosphere was good, and everyone was happy, I love it. Of course just as we scanned our cards to enter I saw Max and Olivia arriving. She looked stunning and I couldn't stop smiling when I saw her. Even though I just saw her this morning, I could look at her all day and still be amazed by her.

"Stop staring so much," Carlos said and punched me gently. "Oh yeah haha, but look at her Carlos, she's gorgeous" I said, he laughed. "I'm telling you this, you two are gonna be together for real when this month is over! Now let's go sign some autographs!" he laughed. "Sure" I said, I mean I would love to be her boyfriend, but only if she's ready, and I don't wanna push anything.. We then walked towards the fans to sign a few caps, t-shirts, phone cases, shoes, books and whatever thing the fans had with them. We took many pictures as well..

Olivia's pov:

"I'm just gonna go talk with Daniel, I'll catch you later alright?" I said as Max was about to go take photos and sign some autographs for the fans. "Sure, see ya" he said and smiled, then walked towards the fans yelling his name. As I walked down the paddock towards McLaren I saw Charles walking with Andrea, we were walking in opposite directions so we couldn't avoid seeing each other. I smiled big towards him, he did too and winked, which made me laugh.

"You're here, great!" Daniel said while opening the door to the McLaren hospitality, as he saw me through the windows. "Yeah, mind going for a walk?" I asked. "No problem, lets go" he said and then we walked together through the pit, we looked at the different garages, cars and people here. I know Daniel loves to do these little walks before everything starts on race days, so I wanted to join him today, which he seemed to be happy about.

"You are in an awfully good mood today," he laughed. "I always am.. oh and for your own record next time can you please text me when Max leaves?!" I said and referred to last night when Max came by. "What's the problem, I thought you didn't mind him coming by?" he asked. "he's always welcome, but really not cool when Charles was there as well!".. "Sooo, you're telling me that little leclerc was staying in your room for so long! I had no idea, I'm sorry next time I'll give a heads up" he looked at me trying not to laugh. "Yes, he spent the entire night in my room! And please laugh. I know you want to! So, let me tell you what a horrible situation it was!" I said and let out a laugh, he started to laugh as I told him to do so, he was dying inside, I mean it is quite funny when thinking back on the situation, but still at the time it happened I felt so uncomfortable and felt like a bad sister, for saying I was sick..

"I would love to be a fly on that wall yesterday!" he said as I had just told him what happened. With everything from Max stopping by, and what almost happened between Charles and I. I mean it was seriously none of his business the last thing, but I gotta tell someone and he is my best friend and the one I'm closest with, plus he also tells me everything..

"Of course you would, but seriously I don't know what he's doing to me Danny. He's the best, and he treats me so well and with so much respect, more than Matt ever did, and we were together for six years, Charles and I aren't even together" I said trying to understand what is happening between us. "I know Livia, it's called being in love" he said looking at me. "I don't know, maybe? but what if he doesn't feel the same way?".. He let out a laugh of what I just said. "Don't be a fool, he clearly loves you. but I'm sure he knows what has happened to you with Matt and that you were together for ages, plus it was a hard breakup, so he might just be a little gentle and wait until you are ready?" he said, it actually would make a lot of sense, Charles would be the person to do something like that if I know him well enough.

"but isn't it quick to fall in love, we have known each other for only four months?" I asked. "It doesn't matter how long you have known him, love can come out of nowhere and when it does you gotta grab it and hold onto it, because it can be hard to find, I think you should tell him, because I know you and I know you deep down are well aware that you love him, am I wrong" .. "Jesus Danny, why do you know me so well? It's horrible, but you are right I have to tell him, let me find him" I said smiling almost ready to walk in the other direction to find him.

"Ehm, why not tell him later? I think you gotta focus on Max in this race, he told everyone yesterday how happy he was for having you back at this race" Daniel said which made me smile. "Oh yeah good idea" I laughed. "he is so proud of having such an amazing sister you know!" .. "I know, and that is one of the reasons why I can't tell him about me and Charles, he would be so mad" "he finally accepted we were friends.." I said. "He will understand if you tell him, maybe he just needs a lot of time to process " .. "Sure, I don't know"..

Max and all the other drivers had been on the drivers parade, done interviews, attended the national anthem and it was time for the race to begin. I was watching the race from the seats above the pit. I watched the race with Luisa and Carmen. It was nice talking with them again. They both are so lovely.

The race went alright, Max finished second with Bottas behind him, and Lewis in first place, which meant they were close in the championship, Lewis was leading with only seven points, I feel like this year is gonna be a tough year with Lewis and Max battling for the championship, it's gonna be quite exciting. Charles finished sixth, so it wasn't the best race for him.

A few hours went by and I was now in my hotel room again. Max was out celebrating with many of the other drivers, I didn't wanna join them today, I was so tired so I decided to go to bed early. I was thinking a lot about my talk with Daniel, about me telling Charles how I feel, but the thought of me telling him made me nervous and scared. What if he isn't in love with me, what if he just likes me a little and likes to have someone to make out with. Or maybe I'm scared on commiting to a relationship again, even though I feel like I can trust Charles, I'm still scared that he will lie to me, just like Matt did. I can't handle being hurt like that again, I thought I could trust Matt as well, but look what happened. Maybe I just gotta take my time and tell him whenever I feel ready.

_______

(2496 words)

Hope you enjoyed the chapter<3

As always feedback and votes will be appreciated:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

174K 2.3K 29
Her father is Christian Horner and her best friend is Max Verstappen. Julia Horner has been best friends with Max way before he was in f1. He is lik...
3.7M 86.5K 72
"The only thing i want from you is to see your name under mine when the race is over." "Pretty sure you want me under you more than you want that." ✼...
14.4K 340 15
Helena had been working as a communications executive for Ferrari for the better part of a year. Charles had been a driver for Ferrari for 4 years. ...
67.1K 1.1K 50
In which, they start as lovers and end as rivals.. But will the love still be there at the end..?