Home. (Eijiro Kirishima x Rea...

By The_Queen_Boo

(Soldier!Eijiro Kirishima x Reader.) • "Do you pledge to protect the Lady with your life?" The Duke repeats a... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Fourty
Epilogue
Extra.

Chapter Thirteen

845 49 22
By The_Queen_Boo

—First Person POV.—

With a slight stretch from my arms, I make my way through the camp— Bidding 'goodnight' to any soldiers left out for the first shifts in those areas.

The walk to where my tent should be— I say should, because I had to ask someone where it was earlier and I'm hoping they were right.

And after stepping past the few trees separating my tent from the others, I catch sight of the mass— Plus a familiar redhead sitting right outside of it.

His head perks up upon hearing my footsteps— Crimson eyes flickering over to meet mine before he waves in greeting "Didn't think I'd see you tonight." I comment with a smile.

Noting he must've dropped his vest off to go and get it fixed or he threw it away since he currently wasn't wearing it.

He nods, sharp teeth smiling sheepishly in return "Yeah, but the other two looked tired— So I took the first shift again." The Soldier explains and I shake my head with a sigh.

"Please don't wear yourself out, Kirishima." I request— Seeing his face tint almost as red as his hair, showcased by the moonlight when he averts his eyes downwards and clears his throat.

"I'll keep that in mind, My Lady.." He mutters, much quieter now and I step past him, brushing open the entrance to my tent and— Pausing.

Out of the corner of my eye, I think I see something out of place and turn my head to face Kirishima fully— The moon's light running over his bare back and highlighting the obvious burn marks lining it.

It takes him a second to catch my eye, finally taking notice to my staring and sending a questioning look in my direction.

"I see the medic I sent didn't do too well." I comment and he freezes, laughing sheepishly again "Uh, actually.."

—Third Person POV.—

—Flash Back.—

"Ready, one, two.. Three!" With a grunt, Kirishima lifted the side of the wagon— Letting the others trapped underneath get pulled free from the wedge between the wood and grass.

"Got him!" One of the soldiers beside him alert— Letting the redhead drop the heavy object and dust his hands off with a sigh.

While the other soldiers helped check on the guy he had assisted in pulling out— Kirishima turned to lift and sling the remains of Lady (Y/n)'s luggage over his shoulder before trotting off to put her tent together.

He had stopped earlier when they asked for his assistance since they couldn't lift the wagon themselves— And he gladly did, lifting his arm to wipe the small spark of sweat from his brow as he walks.

A set of footsteps swiftly rush after him— His head assuming that it was just another soldier going out about their business when the stranger grabbed at his shoulder.

Pausing in his step, Kirishima glanced down at the shorter man— Blinking confusingly when the boy paused to catch his breath.

"Wow you walk fast." He wheezed, earning a confused smile from the redhead "Sorry man." He apologizes and is passively waved off.

"I— Holy crap you seriously walk fast, man, can we stop for a moment?" The older medic requested, causing Kirishima to come to a stop for the poor man.

"Sorry— I'm kind of in a rush," The crimson soldier admits "Do you need help?" He wonders— Earning a swift head shake from the stranger "I actually came to ask if you.. Need help." He spoke between breaths.

And Kirishima blinked, shaking his head with a polite smile "No thanks! I've got this, but thanks for asking." He easily turned down the strangers request.

"No, no, I was asking to help with those wounds on your back, courtesy of Lady (Y/n), actually." The medic brings up.

"Oh, right." Kirishima pauses, and then waves the medic off.

"I can't even feel it right now, but there is a guy I just helped out from underneath a wagon— You should go and check on him." He informs, lightly nodding his head back in the direction the soldiers had been before continuing on his way.

Glancing at the redheads back— The medic was dumbfounded "But sir!" He calls, causing Kirishima to just wave over his shoulder "Don't worry, I'll be fine!"

—End Of Flash Back.—

—First Person POV.—

"Yeah.." Kirishima slowly says, chuckling nervously towards the deadpanned expression my face currently held "And then I kind of just forgot.. Too.."

"So you just left those burns and did nothing about it all day." I state and he nods, eyes averted to the floor like a child who was currently being scolded.

"Why aren't you resting now?" I question, now sighing "It doesn't hurt that bad." He tries to reassure with one of his sharp toothed smiles and that just causes me to stare in his direction. 

"But it still hurts, doesn't it?" I continue and he falls silent once more, looking away for any other excuse he could make to ease the situation he had found himself in.

And with another glance at his back, I shake my head "Get up." I command, hooking my arm under his and lifting him to his feet— He blinks out of his nervous smiling state, quickly questioning "Why?" as I pulled back the curtain further for him to enter.

"Here, come in." I say as I practically drag him into my tent, his mouth spewing words to decline my actions while I just ignore and force him further in.

The tent curtains fall back into place once I let go, leading him forward and ignoring his words of assurance that he is alright.

Nearing the bed, my arm that's still hooked with his pulls him in front of me— Letting go and pushing him back a bit "Sit." I command.

"Really, I am fine, you don't have to—" "You have done so much for me, at least let me do this as a sort of thanks." I cut in and he hesitates. Thinking over my words for a moment before plopping down to sit on my bed with a sigh.

His legs stay in their position off the side as I turn and walk away, rummaging through one of the bags salvaged from the previous wreckage earlier.

"You have medical stuff?" He questions once I turn around, carrying a few bottles and an extra cloth I could easily discard when I'm done.

"It's just in case." I nod as my gaze lands on him, his head tilting slightly as he watched me approach. The bottles lightly clink as I toss them onto the bed, right beside the crimson haired soldier.

He shifts his hands from his lap to pick up one of the bottles— A puzzled expression falling onto his features as he stared at the slightly glowing contents inside.

"What's this?" He asks, eyes flickering up to me with his words "Turn around and you'll find out." I half-joke, plucking the bottle from his grasp and giving him a moment to turn.

Once his back is facing me, I pull the cork sealing the top of the bottle— Little wisps of magic flickering out of the opening before I place the cloth on top and flip it for a second.

"So how did you manage to not get hurt from the Nomu, but instead, from my other guard?" I finally question to break the silence and gain answers for the curiosity peaking me.

"Actually, I don't think I've ever asked— What is your quirk, Kirishima?" I wonder, cutting my previous question to ask a new one.

"Well.." He chuckles lightly while I lean down to set the bottle on the floor so it wouldn't fall over and spill before turning back to Kirishima's back and raising the now-damp cloth.

"My quirk is called hardening," He answers, tensing slightly when my free hand comes up to gently hold onto his shoulder— And I hold back a small laugh from leaving my lips.

Of course his quirk would be called that.

"So you can harden different parts of your body?" I wonder, earning a slightly surprised nod from the soldier "How'd you guess?"

"I felt the skin on your chest harden, you used it to protect me when that Nomu broke through my carriage." I state, lightly dabbing the glowing liquid onto one of the burns along his back.

He winces, letting out a quiet "Ow.." From under his breath and causing to pull back slightly "Sorry, sorry." I quickly say "I should've warned you."

He lets out a breathy laugh, throwing a thumbs up over his shoulder for me to see "It's okay, I guess this can be my punishment for waiting all day to fix this."

Of course, the adrenaline had worn off a while ago and even if it didn't hurt then— It most definitely hurts now.

I slowly nod, letting a short "Okay," Fall past my lips before moving on to apply more of the medical liquid onto his wounds.

When the cloth taps over his skin, he continues to flinch every now and then— Slowly stopping after a while once he had gotten used to the feeling.

"..Since we're talking about quirks," He starts up— Cutting through the silence and causing me to let out a short 'hum' in acknowledgement.

"What's your quirk?" He asks and I lean backs bit to look over the wounds I hadn't gotten to yet.

"Mine's called: Foresight." I inform, leaning away to pour some more of the magical liquid onto the cloth before returning to dabbing and cleaning his wounds.

"So you can see the future?" He beams, voice heightening with interest while I nod— And then realize he can't see me "Yeah, pretty much."

"Now back to my first question, how did you gets these burns if your skin becomes like a shield? Is that your drawback? It doesn't work on lightning or whatever he used?" Hearing my curiosity— He shakes his head.

With some embarrassment in his tone, he sheepishly admits "Actually, my quirk relies mainly on endurance— So the more hits I take, the weaker my skin becomes." He explains and I pause.

"It didn't hurt when the Nomu.. Hit you, right?" I slowly ask, a new pang of worry filling my words.

"No! It just weakened my skin, and then Denki kind of went over board because he panicked." He reassured, letting me idly nod— Choosing to take his word for it.

"So, I guess it's my turn to ask a question." He comments, and I chuckle, agreeing and letting him continue "How does Foresight work?"

"As you guessed: I can see the future as long as I have all five fingers placed on the ground or object I'd like to see the future of." I answer simply "Drawbacks?" "Only one question, Kirishima." I reply cheekily— Earning a grumble from the redhead.

I had been too busy fixing up his back that I didn't catch the slight slouch in his shoulders and posture leaning forward— He was starting to doze off.

I guess he must've been exhausted from staying up recently and working all day, plus the overload on his quirk from earlier.. My eyes soften at the sight, he won't admit how tired he actually is.

Looking over his back, the magical liquid seemed to almost be done with its job, a soft glow illuminating and getting rid of whatever burns he had left.

"..Here, I can't get this burn in this position, could you lay down?" I excuse and he nods, sleepily obliging to my request without question and laying on his stomach across my bed.

He doesn't seem to mind when I sit near his side and start dabbing at the last few 'wounds' along his back— Pressing my palm into the unharmed parts of his back and massaging to help him relax.

And after a few minutes, soft snores fall from his face against my pillow.

"I told you, you need to rest." I chuckle quietly, continuing to massage his muscles out before gathering everything up and walking off to put it all away.

——————————————————————————

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 190 25
I'm walking down the hall of UA as usual but today i'm walking past 1-C and too class 1-A. Mr. Aizawa finally convinced principal Nezu to let me tran...
553K 15.5K 20
𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝, 𝐃𝐞𝐧𝐤𝐢, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝 '𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐜𝐭�...
117K 3.3K 8
Kirishima and Kaminari are best friends, they're inseparable, but what happens when one has a crush on the other? Or if they both liked each other wi...
45.9K 1.6K 25
This story is about a tale of Villain Kirishima and a Pro hero Bakugo. Class 1-A aren't teenagers anymore: They are pro heroes now. In this fanfic, c...