Jercy In Highschool

By 12FoxyHeichou12

Jason A cool, popular, outgoing guy who is crushing on Percy Jackson. He's openly gay and a strong leader, ne... More

Chapter 1 Jasons pov
Chapter 2 Nicos pov
Chapter 3 Percys POV
Chapter 4 Jasons POV
Chapter 5 Nicos POV
Chapter 6 Percys P.O.V.
Chapter 7 Jasons P.O.V.
Chapter 8 Nicos P.O.V.
Chapter 9 Percys P.O.V.
Chapter 10 Jasons POV
Chapter 11 Nicos POV
Chapter 13 Jasons POV
Chapter 14 Nicos POV
Apology
I Found It
Chapter 15 Percys POV
Chapter 16 Jasons POV
Chapter 17 Nicos POV
Chapter 18 Percy's POV
These next chapters
Chapter 19 Jasons POV
A/N read if you have time

Chapter 12 Percys POV

7.6K 205 78
By 12FoxyHeichou12

Beep!

Beep!

Beep!

"Ughngh..." Bang!!

"OW!" I jolted up at the voice.

"Jason? Oh my gods! Are you ok!?" He stood up rubbing his head.

"Yeah, I'm all good." I grinned and scooted over, patting the bed so he would join me. When he did I decided to use his chest as a pillow. We payed there for a while until Jason brought up the subject I was dreading.

"So, we can ask my parents to adopt you or, you could get emancipated. What do you think?" I sighed and turned to look at him.

"Truthfully, I don't know. What do you think?" He chuckled.

"I think, that one, we should get ready for school, and two. Emancipation is a hard life and if your living with me, we can be closer at all times. But all in all, the decisions up to you." I grinned and stay up. Leaning over him I connected our lips, right before the kids got to heated, I jumped up and sauntered my way over to his closet, grabbing a purple hoodie and then, my jeans from my bag.

"Hurry, we gotta leave soon." He groaned, but got up anyways. That's my boy. I walked out of his en-suite to see him with no shirt on. I stared until he turned around and smirked at me.

"Take a picture it'll last longer." I looked down feeling the heat rise to my cheeks.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 32.2K 60
In which Daniel Ricciardo accidentally adds a stranger into his F1 group chat instead of Carlos Sainz.
203K 12.4K 26
"i accidentally dropped four true love's arrows on earth which hit the mikaelson brothers. oops." IN WHICH Cupid accidentally shoots four arrows of t...
796K 48K 120
Y/N L/N is an enigma. An outgoing, cheerful, smiley teenage boy. Happy, sociable, excitable. A hidden gem in the rough of Japan's younger soccer pl...
298K 14.5K 94
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...