๐‚๐ก๐š๐ซ๐ฆ๐ž๐ [๐ƒ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ค ๐‡...

By mayadaisyy

โTo be bewitched, or under a magic spell.โž Nova was your average sweetheart, she was quiet, shy, loved by all... More

๐€๐œ๐ญ ๐Ž๐ง๐ž
๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ฉ๐ก
๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐•
๐•
๐•๐ˆ
๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐ˆ๐—
๐—
๐—๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐—๐•
๐—๐•๐ˆ
๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐ˆ๐—
๐—๐—
๐—๐—๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐—๐—๐•
๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ
๐€๐œ๐ญ ๐“๐ฐ๐จ
๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ฉ๐ก ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐ˆ๐—
๐—๐—๐—
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐•
๐—๐—๐—๐•
๐—๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐—๐—๐ˆ๐—
๐—๐‹
๐—๐‹๐ˆ
๐—๐‹๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐‹๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐‹๐ˆ๐•
๐—๐‹๐•
๐—๐‹๐•๐ˆ
๐—๐‹๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐‹๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐—๐‹๐ˆ๐—
Authors Note
๐€๐œ๐ญ ๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐„๐ฉ๐ข๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ฉ๐ก ๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐‹๐ˆ
๐‹๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐‹๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐‹๐ˆ๐•
๐‹๐•
๐‹๐•๐ˆ
๐‹๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐‹๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐‹๐ˆ๐•
Authors Note

๐‹

2.4K 100 18
By mayadaisyy

The Divine Move [ 3.24 ]

Nova sat silent on the edge of Derek's bed, staring off into nothing. Her face puffy from the crying and sobbing, now her cheeks were left tear stained as she felt like her tears were dried up.

She hadn't gone to the sheriff's station, she along with Yukimura and Stiles hadn't gone. Argent said having too many of them would cause the story they made up to be strange. Noshiko and Kira took Stiles to their residence to help him out. Nova had gone to Derek's place, not feeling like she could handle being alone at her house.

When she walked in, she had broken the news to the three werewolves that were inside. The other three however had a different reaction as they weren't as close to the girl. Derek had been helping the twins out, getting the mountain ash that was embedded into their skin from being shot at. Every now and then he would glance over at Nova to make sure she was alright or alive seeing as she was the most stilent he'd ever seen her. He wished he could just hug and comfort her but he had to help the twins not die.

"Should be fine in a couple hours-" He told Ethan, "Unless whoever shot you manages to find you again."

He looked over at Ethan, "Lydia's with Scott. We need to go." They went to make their way towards the door.

"You're gonna try to convince her to go with you?" Derek questioned.

"I'm gonna try and convince her to run and hide, like any sane person would do." Aiden told him.

Derek looked towards the other twin, "And Danny?"

"Allison's dead." Nova flinched at his words, "Stiles is dying. What do you think?"

Derek stood up to them, "I think Danny won't believe you... And Lydia would never run and hide.

"Because of Stiles?"

"Because of Scott." Derek stated, "You've been trying to find a way into his pack. Trying to earn his trust. Trying to fight for him. You've had it wrong this whole time. You don't fight for a leader-- you fight for a leader's cause."

"What cause?"

"Scott's always been about one thing-- saving his friends." He looked back at Nova for a moment, "He will do anything and everything to save the people he cares about. When there's no chance of winning? He keeps fighting. When all hope is lost? He finds another way. And when he's beaten down, he stands up again. You want to earn a place in his pack? You want redemption? Find another way to stand and fight!" Derek raised his voice towards the two.

* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ☾˚ 。* 。 • ˚

The twin werewolves sat around, pondering their thoughts, trying to make their own decisions. Derek had pulled Nova up from the bed and brought her up the spiral staircase to talk. To show her comfort. There was another bed up there that was used by Cora, when she lived with him. They sat there for a while with Derek holding Nova in his arms.

Her face was buried into his chest, "She's gone..." She said in a low voice.

"I know." Derek's head was propped up on Nova head, he rubbed her back soothingly.

"She didn't deserve it." She shook her head, "I was right there, I watched it happen and I was too late-"

Derek cut her off, "Of course she didn't deserve it but, it's not your fault. Nova you couldn't have done anything about it and I promise you that she knew you would have tried to do everything." He reassured her.

He went to speak once more but his phone began to ring. When he saw that it was Scott he picked it up in a hurry. The conversation was cut short, "Yeah...I'll meet you there." Derek finished the phone call.

Nova moved from her spot, sitting up so she was no longer against Derek. He stood up in front of the girl, "Just because she's gone doesn't mean she's forgotten. She'd want you to fight right?" Nova looked up at him giving a small nod, "Allison died but she died knowing she was saving her friends, that you and all of them would figure things out. So don't give up now, I don't think she'd want you either." He held out his hand for her to take.

She gave a moment to think before taking his hand, leading her downstairs he picked up the wooden box that once held his mothers claws in them.

The former alpha twins stood as if they were waiting, "Where's the fight?" They questioned.

* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ☾˚ 。* 。 • ˚

They left to meet Scott and Stiles at the school, they sped there in Derek's car, in a hurry as the others were already there. Though when they made it to the school, on the steps of the courtyard was Void sitting with the Oni on each side behind him.

A smirk was on his face as he looked towards them, "Did you bring us a present?" He questioned.

The twins came to Novas and Derek's side, "We brought two." Derek responded.

The smirk never faded from the boy, "I've heard of an Alpha Pack, Derek, but not a pack of formerAlphas...It's a little sad, isn't it?" He remarked.

"I might not be an Alpha anymore, but I can still fight like one."

Void smiled, "Oh of course and we can't forget about the little witch, Nova." His eyes narrowed in her direction, "We were a great team...I'll miss you when you're gone." Derek growled at the boy, though Nova kept a cool stance, she didn't want to give into his games, she knew it's what he wanted.

"You won't get the chance."

The Oni came charging at the four who stood there. The three werewolves eyes glowed the piercing blue color as they went towards the Oni, Nova stood back waiting for them to come to her. She was more confident in fighting them off then she was before.

One of the Oni wielded their sword down, almost hitting her but she quickly maneuvered herself out of the way. "Motus." She sent it flying into one behind it, but just as fast as she tossed him he got up just as quick. The process of keeping them away was repetitive but it helped her and the other three.

The three werewolves were flipping off of each other dodging hits and clawing away at the Oni. "Where the hell are they?" Ethan questioned.

"The Jeep's here. They have to be somewhere.

Derek looked up from his spot, "In the school!" He exclaimed. "You have to get on the box. Someone get on the box!" Aiden and Nova who were near the box looked towards it only to see two moer Oni appear.

"I hate ninjas..." Aiden muttered before making his way towards them growling, as his fans looked sharper.

Nova picked up the box, keeping it in her arms as she continued to fight off the Oni.

"We can't do this! We can't beat them!" Aiden exclaimed.

Just before anyone could say anything else an arrow went right by them and straight into one of the Oni. They turned to see Argent with a crossbow and Isaac jumped down from the higher level.

"What was that?" Derek questioned.

Argent had a mean look on his face, "Silver."

"Nova, the box! Isaac help her get the triskele box to Scott." She quickly made her way up the stairs with Isaac.

Isaac uses his werewolf sense to catch their scents and lead them to the other, Nova ran the fastest she could to catch up with Isaac. They raced down the hallway, they could hear screaming from afar and when they finally turned the corner they saw the scene unfold in front of them. They all turned to see the firefly that flew out of Void and then watched as Nova caught it at the right second trapping it in the triskele box.

Voids form cracked turning him into dust. He was gone. Only a moment later Stiles began to shake and then fell to the floor. They stood around him waiting for him to wake up.

"Oh, God... I fainted, didn't I?" He said once his eyes had fluttered open, they nodded, "We're alive? We're all alive?" He looked around them, seeing they were all okay.

"Yeah, we're okay..."

Lydia however stood, she stared down the hallway as if she was hearing something. She quickly made her way out and they all followed her quickly. When they made it back outside towards the courtyard, they saw the sad scene in front of them. Ethan was consoling his brother who laid on the floor, it was a heartbreaking scene as they realized what happened.

Aiden was gone.

* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ☾˚ 。* 。 • ˚

It had been a week since everything had gone down with Void and the Oni at the school. A week since Allison and Aiden had died. Everyone had been going through their own process of grief, they all seemed to be handling it differently.

"You'll keep in touch right?" Nova questioned Isaac as he came to say his goodbyes, he was heading to France with Argent.

He nodded, a sad smile on his face, "Of course."

"I'll miss you Isaac." She pulled him in for a tight hug which he reciprocated with as much enthusiasm.

He kissed the top of her head in a friendly manner, "I'll miss you too."

She bid her goodbyes once more with him and the Argent man before they were gone for good. It made her sad to see Isaac go but she was happy that he had Argent with him, they both needed one another.

Next she prepared herself to say goodbye to Ethan who was also leaving Beacon Hills. He wasn't sure where he'd be going but he was going to figure it out. Despite the two not being close, she still wanted to say goodbye.

"Here." She handed him a small card with her information on it, "In case you want to use it someday. Don't hesitate to call."

He took it with her, giving a gentle smile, "Thanks Nova."

She nodded and in an impulse decision pulled him in for a hug. He was taken back for s second but reciprocated it anyway, he really needed it. Once she pulled away Nova had a sad smile, "You're a good guy. Remember that." She told him.

"I will."

After she said her goodbyes to the boy she made her way towards her backyard. She followed the small path of flowers that led to the small gazebo that was in the center of the area. It was an enclosed one where there were comfortable day beds inside to relax in.

She laid there for a while, her thoughts were all over the place. She was interrupted when she felt someone lay next to her, it was her dad. He didn't say anything except pull her close.

"You guys did it."

She turned to look at him, "It cost us so much." She pouted. "So much..."

He sighed, "I know. But just like your mom...they're gone but never forgotten. They live right here..." He pointed up to her head, "And more importantly in here." His finger pointed to her heart.

She nodded, "Maybe one day I'll see them again like I did mom..." She said.

"Hopefully not when you're possessed." He said in a playful manner causing them both to chuckle.

As their chuckles died down, the sweet voice of her grandmother rang through their backyard, "I thought I'd find the two of you out here." They looked up to see her holding a tray, "I made cookies."

"Awesome!" Her dad sat up cheering like a kid.

"So mature." Nova followed rolling her eyes playfully causing her grandma to chuckle.

Grayson sent his daughter a look, "I'll keep them all to myself." He joked but of course let her have her share.

"Thanks, they taste amazing." She told her Nona. "I'm gonna miss your baking."

Nona sighed, "As much as I would love to stay, I must go home." She sympathized. "It is my home. Plus I have my own town to take care of."

"There a lot of supernatural creatures there?" Nova asked curiously.

"Many." Nona answered with a smile, "And while I might be limited in my magic, helping people is more than that. Everyone needs guidance and advice."

Nova smiled, "They're all lucky to have you." She leaned her head on her Nonas shoulder, "And we're very lucky to have you. Thanks for coming all the way back here."

Her hand came up to rub her granddaughter's arm, "I'd come back for all of you." She looked between her son in law and the teen. "Hopefully though I won't have to come back when my granddaughter is being possessed by an evil spirit."

Grayson laughed, "You and me both." He agreed.

"Who knows maybe what will bring me back is when Novas gets engaged." Her Nona shrugged.

Novas eyes widened with her cheeks flushed red while her father, Grayson choked on his cookie with shock, "Hold on now-"

Nona cut him off turning to the girl, "But if you really want to see me, you could always come visit me. You know I'd love nothing but to have you."

Laughing off her Nonas prior comment, she nodded, "Maybe after this hectic year, I'll find the time to go. I definitely wouldn't mind getting away from Beacon for a bit." Nova agreed.

"Everyone could use a break." Nova commented.

"Well if we want to make our flight, we better get going soon." Grayson, who had finally caught his breath, stood.

The elderly lady gave him a look, "You don't need to fly back with me but you insisted, so don't get all pushy." She joked.

"I don't need you giving my daughter any ideas." He said with playfulness before heading back inside the house.

"Says the one who was okay with her running off with her boyfriend." Nona muttered between her and Nova.

Nova suppressed her giggle, "Good luck with him on the flight."

Getting up from their spot, the two embraced in a hug, before walking back to the house with their shoulders linked, "I hope you keep your word and visit me."

"I will."

Nona smiled, "Take care of yourself and your friends. Scott and Stiles- those gremlins will need you."

The girl giggled, "That's a given."

"And Derek, don't let that one go. You two are good together, never seen two younglings so in love. I don't want you to lose that." Nona gushed.

Smiling at her words, Nova nodded, "I don't either."

* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ☾˚ 。* 。 • ˚

With Nova's father gone, she found herself not wanting to be alone despite him questioning the girl if she'd be alright in her own. She had tried the first night but with her night terrors she found herself calling Derek and spending time at the loft.

With things being 'over' Derek knew it would take time for Nova to really open up and be like her old self. It was a given. Most of their time was spent lounging around his loft, watching movies, or just basking in each other's embrace. Nova never sleeping through a whole night.

Tonight was no different. As the sun set through the large paned windows of the loft, Nova laid with her head on Derek's chest. His arms wrapped around her with one of his hands brought up to brush her hair back soothingly.

"You know, I think my Nona was upset she couldn't say bye to you." Nova's eyes looked up to meet Derek's that were already staring down at her, "She really liked you."

"Well it goes both ways." He says.

Nova remained quiet with a smile on her face before speaking up again, "Do you think things will actually go back to normal?"

Thinking for a moment Derek hummed with thought, "With time I think it can. Do you think it will?"

She shrugged, "Guess I don't know. Part of me wishes it could all just go back to normal now. So that we wouldn't have to deal with the aftermath but it's all part of healing, right?" Derek nodded, "I think I just need to get it through my head that things in Beacon Hills won't ever be normal..." She said with a sigh.

"It's our normal." Derek tried, "There's no one I'd rather experience it with than with you."

A smile graced her lips at his cheesy words, "You're getting very corny and soft."

Derek chuckled, "All because of you." He said.

"Talking about normal..." She trailed off, "I think we should get a puppy."

He looked at her with raised eyebrows, "We?"

"Or just me..." Nova shied away.

"I don't know about that but if you want normal, I got something for you." He gently moved her off of him and got up to grab something from his drawer. At this point Nova sat up watching as he came back with his hands behind his back.

Taking his place back on the large bed, he pulls out a small ring box, seeing the flustered look on Nova's face "Can I speak?" Nova nods.

He opens up showing the small golden ring with a moonstone in the center, surrounded with a sun like border, "It's a promise ring." He clarified, "I wanted to give it to you before everything because I wanted you to know that I'll always be there for you. This is a promise to protect you, care for you, listen, laugh, and love you." His smile widened as Novas did.

"You didn't need to get me anything to prove that." She said, "I already knew that."

He shrugs, "I wanted to get it for you. You deserve it."

She looked up at him in awe, "Well I would love to wear it." She held out her right hand and Derek slipped the ring on her finger. "Thank you." She blushed as she looked down at the piece of jewelry.

He set the ring box aside, and used his now free hands to cup her face and pull her in for a kiss. The two fell back on the mattress once again except with Nova straddled on top of him. Their lips moved in sync as their kiss turned into a make out session.

She pulled away for a second, "I think we should still get a puppy." Derek grinned but didn't care, instead went to pull her in for another kiss but she spoke again, "Though I love the ring very much" Again he went to kiss her but she kept going, "And-

Derek rolled his eyes playfully, "Nova!"

"Okay, I'm done." She smiled knowingly.

"Good." He leaned in and once again their lips moved together once again, but it was cut short as Derek sat up in alert, Nova still on his lap. She was about to make a joke but noticing the wary look on his face, she withheld her words.

He gently moved her off his lap and got up, Nova followed, "What's going on-"

Her question was answered when the lofts security system went off causing a loud alarm to go off in the whole building. Derek stood up quickly, Nova following his lead getting out of bed. Coming in through the door were hunters, guns in hands not hesitating to use them. Derek pushed Nova behind him not wanting for her to get hurt.

One of them came after Derek hitting him and pushing him back which caused Nova to also fall back. He leaned against the table, Nova at his side while the hunters pointed guns at the two.

"Now, my friend, you're gonna tell us about La Loba. Where is the She-Wolf?" The man hunter spoke to Derek, a bit of a Spanish accent laced his voice.

Derek's spit out the blood from his mouth, "You should just go ahead and kill me... 'cause you're never going to find Cora."

Severo frowned witn confusion, "Cora? Who the hell is Cora?"

Before anyone could say anything further the sound of metal hitting the ground caught their attention, it was a smoke grenade going off. The sound of gunshots going off scared Derek as he lost Nova in the smoke, and he grew even more concerned as he saw the hunters being taken out one by one. When his eyes finally landed on her, he saw that she was knocked out on the floor from being hit.

Though he wasn't able to reach her as another gun went off, though this time it went through him. He collapsed to his knees as felt the wound, "It's real..." His eyes traveled up looking through the smoke, "You're real..."

Kate Argent emerged from the smoke, "That's right, Derek...and, if seeing me is a surprise, watch this-" her face started to shift into a monstrous one.

Kate Argent was back.

˛ ˚

Hope you enjoyed! 💫 Comment & Vote

A/n: Read the next Authors Note chapter, it's relevant for when I start Act Three.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

176K 4.1K 94
"You fell in love with the feeling. But you didnt fall in love with me." She was the confident girl, he was the awkward boy. Could it be anymore obv...
172K 4.9K 25
Stiles drags Scott into the woods to look for a body where he just manages to avoid being caught. He finds his friend getting attacked and bitten by...
8.3K 223 26
"Stiles," she said quietly and began shaking her head. "Please, let's not talk about it." "No, Maya, I need to talk about it. I-if I don't have a c...
8.4K 334 9
"๐ถ๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™ ๐ด๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐ผ๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘…๐‘ข๐‘ โ„Ž ๐‘‚๐‘ข๐‘ก ๐ด๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘‚๐‘ข๐‘ก ๐‘‚๐‘“ ๐ต๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘กโ„Ž ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘ค" เผ„เผ„เผ„ "๏ฟฝ...