๐‘บ๐’‰๐’† ๐’Š๐’” ๐’Ž๐’Š๐’๐’†๐’” | ๐’Ž๐’‚...

By ih3jazzzzz

Maki X Dom black female reader This is my first fanfic sooo I really fucking nervous so pls bare with me i d... More

๐Ÿฅ€๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ 1๐Ÿฅ€
๐Ÿฅ€๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ 2๐Ÿฅ€
๐Ÿฅ€๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ 3๐Ÿฅ€
new book cover ( not a update)
๐Ÿฅ€๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ 4๐Ÿฅ€
Things about y/n
๐Ÿฅ€๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ 5๐Ÿฅ€
๐Ÿฅ€๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ 6 ๐Ÿฅ€
๐Ÿฅ€๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ 7๐Ÿฅ€
๐Ÿฅ€๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ 8๐Ÿฅ€
๐Ÿฅ€๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ 9๐Ÿฅ€
๐Ÿฅ€๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ 10๐Ÿฅ€
๐Ÿฅ€๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ 11๐Ÿฅ€
๐Ÿฅ€๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ 12๐Ÿฅ€
๐Ÿฅ€๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’“๐’•๐’†๐’†๐’๐Ÿฅ€
๐Ÿฅ€๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’‡๐’๐’–๐’“๐’•๐’†๐’†๐’๐Ÿฅ€
๐Ÿฅ€ ๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’‡๐’Š๐’‡๐’•๐’†๐’†๐’๐Ÿฅ€
๐Ÿฅ€๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’”๐’Š๐’™๐’•๐’†๐’†๐’๐Ÿฅ€
๐Ÿฅ€๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’”๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’๐’•๐’†๐’†๐’๐Ÿฅ€
๐Ÿฅ€๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’†๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’•๐’†๐’†๐’๐Ÿฅ€
๐Ÿฅ€๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’๐’Š๐’๐’•๐’†๐’†๐’ ๐Ÿฅ€
๐Ÿฅ€๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’•๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’•๐’š๐Ÿฅ€
๐Ÿฅ€๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’•๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’•๐’š-๐’๐’๐’†๐Ÿฅ€
๐Ÿฅ€๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’•๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’•๐’š-๐’•๐’˜๐’๐Ÿฅ€
๐Ÿฅ€๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’•๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’•๐’š-๐’•๐’‰๐’“๐’†๐’†๐Ÿฅ€
๐Ÿฅ€๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’•๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’•๐’š-๐’‡๐’๐’–๐’“๐Ÿฅ€
๐Ÿฅ€๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’•๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’•๐’š-๐’‡๐’Š๐’—๐’†๐Ÿฅ€
๐Ÿฅ€๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’•๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’•๐’š-๐’”๐’Š๐’™๐Ÿฅ€
๐Ÿฅ€ ๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’•๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’•๐’š-๐’†๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’•๐Ÿฅ€
๐Ÿฅ€๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’•๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’•๐’š-๐’๐’Š๐’๐’†๐Ÿฅ€
๐Ÿฅ€๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’“๐’•๐’š ๐Ÿฅ€
๐Ÿฅ€๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’“๐’•๐’š-๐’๐’๐’†๐Ÿฅ€
๐Ÿฅ€๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’“๐’•๐’š-๐’•๐’˜๐’๐Ÿฅ€
๐Ÿฅ€ ๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’“๐’•๐’š-๐’•๐’‰๐’“๐’†๐’†๐Ÿฅ€
๐Ÿฅ€ ๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’“๐’•๐’š-๐Ÿ๐—ผ๐ฎ๐ซ๐Ÿฅ€

๐Ÿฅ€๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’•๐’˜๐’†๐’๐’•๐’š-๐’”๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’๐Ÿฅ€

55 1 0
By ih3jazzzzz

Don't play it yet

"Imma gonna put this two into the basement... oh Maki would you like to come torture them with me?" You said Maki before walking to the basement. "But I don't know how to torture people" she said with her hands on her hips.

"Don't worry I can tech you" Y/n said while a little smile. " DID SMILE JUST SMILE AT MAKI WHY DIDNT SHE NEVER SMILE AT ME, I WONDER IF Y/N HAS A PRETTY OR UGLY SMILE. I NEED TO GET HER TO SMILE AT ME BUT MAKE HER SMILE WITH TEETH" Kendall said in her thoughts.

next morning

Y/n pov

I woke up and saw Maki still sleeping. I got out of bed and went to brush my teeth. After I did that I need to find a fit for my deal today.

Your fit

(if you don't like it, you can use your imagination to change it)

I did something simple and comfortable since he is giving me the money he owe from our vet and to talking bout toji request.

I walked out my closet, just to see the Maki is sitting up in bed so I walked up to her and softly pulled her head to my stomach. "Good morning baby" I said softly, "good morning wait are you going somewhere" maki said while rubbing her eyes. I walked to my dresser to put on my jewelry and perfume. " Yeah I gonna deal and talk about something that's all I'll be back around like 1:20" I said looking in the mirror. "oh okay" she said yawning

"Ya'know you are very cute" I said walking to the bed and sitting down. "Im not gonna lieee but you tiny when you are sleepy or wanting to play your games or reading"she said Scooting closer to me. I couldn't happy but smile and laugh. "Baby can I go with you I need to stop at the store" Maki asked while looking into your e/c eyes. "Sure I'm okay and you can also meet my cousin" I said puttingy shoes on.

"Okay I'll get and get ready" Maki said while jumping out of bed.

Maki brushed her teeth and got outfit out and did her hair. "Okay I ready" she said smiling. "Haha You are really cute" I said while she walked to me and stood in front of me. "Thank you" she replied and kissed me on my lips.

Maki hair and fit

I didn't saw it but I was falling deeply in love with Maki. It's actually nice to have someone who loves me even if they know about some of my past and the story they've heard.

Play it

Timeskip

I got to the place where Geto was and that man was singing super freak girl by Nicki Minaj. I got out the car and opened the door for Maki, we looked at him with a confused face. I slightly tilted my head thinking " How the hell is this man my older brother ". I walked pass him and walked in the house.

I saw is wife and . "OMG Y/N ITS BEEN SO LONG" His wife yelled pulling me in a hug. "Oh my apologies, I'm Thema geto's wife and you are?" Thema looking at Maki. "Oh um... My name is Maki ...Maki Zenin I'm y/n's girlfriend" Maki said.

"Geto you sister here, Jamal your aunt is here" Thema said. A tall young black male out the kitchen with bread  and a bowl of barbecue sauce.  "Damn you've gotten tall boy" I said,"I know and my sister is at work right now sorry" he said. "Nah it's fine she gonna make the money i understand"

Maki pov

We walked in the house and I saw a beautiful breathtaking black woman. OMG Y/N ITS BEEN SO LONG" the woman said yelled and pulls y/n in a hug. "Oh my apologies, I'm Thema geto's wife and you are?" Thema looking said looking at me. "Oh um... My name is Maki ...Maki Zenin I'm y/n's girlfriend" I said.  I pulled on y/n's jacket to get her attention cause I wanted to ask her asking.

"One sec Jamal" she said to her cousin. "what's up, you okay? She said rubbing my head since she taller than me. "Yeah everything okay, I just I'm getting hungry." I said trying not to laugh at what I said.

End of makis pov

I looked at her and smile, then I looked back to my sister-in-law with the eyes signing her that Maki is hungry. "Maki sweetie come eat we got barbecue and right now I'm making some fries chicken and lemon-peppered chicken."said Thema. "Really? Why thank you" Maki said happily while going while Thema look at me, " What?" I said with a small little chuckle.

"I like Maki better than Kendall, I'm glad the other boss aka her father died cause why the hell would someone focus someone else to dating their pick me daughter but I also wanna know how did he die" Thema said as she looked at me suspicious. "yep your suspension is correct I killed him and I enjoyed it okay" I said patting her back. 

Timeskip

I was waiting for my brother in his office while Maki was talking to Jamal and Thema. "Okay lil sis what's up with the killing jobs?" Geto asked putting some papers and books up. "they all have been easy and my basement is getting full plus I was thinking about teaching Maki about torturing. But that's not why im here.." I said rubbing my chin. Anyway I started to think about megumi then I was wondering about when is his dad coming.

"Damn it Tojo why are you late, thanks to your slow rusty musty raggedy, can't even make money on feetfinder ugly havin ass toes 'em big foot toes with 'em longs ass spaghetti toes and legs and still be late how the fuck does that work, now pay i gotta pay y/n $90 dollars since she won the bet" geto throwing a fit.

"Sorry I'm late, i had to take care of some sucking i mean eating something. Okay what did I miss?"Toji said fixing his pants and shirt. "Okay... Abywho Toji would you like to leave the gang your with to come to y/n's?" Geto said while he wrote things down. "I'm glad you asked cause I was wondering y/n do you have a sex room?" Toji asked but Geto hit him up against his head. "Be serious please"Geto said while rubbing his nose.

"Y/n do you pay more or less if more how much if less how much ?" The very buff man said, "yes I have a sex room and I sometimes pay a good price but it depends on how good of a job you do" I said getting up ready to leave.

"Okay I'll come work for you" Toji said as he got a phone call, "Oop gotta go"then just like that he left. "Geto well I guess I'll see you night at your ball" I said. "Come here right now" he said holding out his arms. " come man you know I'm not use to physical contact" I said awkwardly hugging him.

"I know mom and dad told me before ....ya'know" he said, "But I'm not proud of what I did to you, Lil sis I'm so fucking sorry for abandoning you" said my brother looking like he is about to cry. "No it's ok, you had a reason okay? Look mom and dad wanna for you and our sister to be safe away from me while training." I said rubbing his back. "Thank you n/n I wish mom and dad was here to see how good well bad killing machine girl that they created" Geto said wiping his tears away.

"Geto i want you and thema to help with something"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 126 24
None of the photos will be mine Never written anything ever before so bear with me, it will very loosely follow the plot, you'll recognize scenarios...
529K 5.9K 55
โ•ฐโ‹ฏโžค"Mส แดŠแดแดœส€ษดแด‡ส สœแด€s แด›แด ษขแด แดษด, แดกษชแด›สœ สแดแดœ." ____________ โ•ฐโ‹ฏโžคJujutsu kaisen x reader oneshots, โ•ฐโ‹ฏโžค Female and Male reader + Oneshots~ Absolutely do not w...
16.1K 206 27
This is my first fanfic so please don't judge (discontinued) haha ๐Ÿ˜† stop reading this omfg
121K 1.8K 48
Wrote this when I was like 11-12 so yk beware Well the title explains it all doesn't it? Request are open! You can put them in the comments of any on...